Gift of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his eyes on her Lauren peeked out from under her lashes. Now that she was a little more under control she wasn't sure if she should feel embarrassed or not. Fifty three-year-old women didn't act this way, even if they were in a twenty-three year old body. She felt like she'd regressed not just in physical age, but also in mentality, she felt young again. Her one lover at the age of thirty-seven had been quite a dud. Ten years older than her, it had been more about him crawling on top, poking his dick in her and cumming then anything else. He'd never once touched her cunt with his mouth, or kissed her with real passion. And she'd certainly never had an orgasm with him. He hadn't even known he was her first; she'd been too humiliated to tell him.

Lauren knew she was about to get the fuck of a lifetime; technically her twenty-three year old body was still a virgin, so she didn't feel guilty saying so. She WAS a virgin in just about everything else. She'd never sucked a cock, Martin her lackluster only lover had tried to get her to a couple of times but she'd refused, feeling that was just so personal a thing to do to anyone. Now she felt foolish by her prudish qualms.

Hearing a noise she glanced behind Dennis and discerned two shadowy figures just outside the kitchen doorway, oh shit, Boyd and Kristen must have seen the whole thing. Looking quickly back to her partner in lust she realized he didn't know they were there. She felt a spark of satisfied excitement; it seemed she might have exhibitionist tendencies hiding in this new and more confident personality. She wanted to test her wings, and her pussy was starting to want again.

She reached out her arms to Dennis in a 'hold me' gesture, carefully he eased her legs down and pulled her back to a sitting position scooting her tush back keeping her safe. She cuddled up to him wrapping her arms over his shoulders and laying her head in the crook of his neck, he was tense, aroused, she felt his hardness against the lower part of her inner thigh. He was trembling.

"Thank You," she purred. "That felt soooooo good. Can I feel your cock in me now?"

He groaned pulling back from her to stare into her eyes.

"Are you absolutely sure Lauren? No regrets? Second thoughts? Once it's gone it's gone, I don't want you hating me for that."

Her heart melted, god what a sweet man he was, he was two years her senior, yet right now he seemed so much maturer than that fact.

Figuring she'd answer him in actions instead of words she reached out and grasped his cock with her right hand. She squeezed gently. His indrawn breath was almost a hiss.

"Careful Laur," he cautioned. "You've got me so fucking crazy that I'm right on the edge. Jesus the way you respond is unbelievable."

"Should we wait then?" she teased.

He moaned as if in pain. Then laughed softly.

"No. I want to fuck your brains out, and I can't wait any longer!"

"Then take me Dennis, I'm ready." She whispered in what she hoped was a seductive voice.

It was. And had the desired affect. His mouth literally crashed onto hers, he grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed hard. His tongue burst into her mouth and ravaged it. He took turns thrusting his tongue in and out as if in practice for the real thing. She could taste her tanginess on his lips, could smell herself on him. She liked it; the knowledge that it was her juices was intoxicating. Her fingers stroked up along the hard length of his shaft. He continued to knead her ass. She stroked down, he broke the kiss.

"Wrap your legs around me," his hoarse needy voice commanded. Releasing her hold on his twitching appendage Lauren complied as he began to back up, her butt slid off the counter to be balanced in very strong capable hands. He lowered her carefully; his cock seemed to know just where to go she could feel the satiny head at her slippery entrance. His voice came to her strained, but very serious, it drew her gaze to his sincere green eyes.

"If it hurts too bad Laur, tell me and I'll stop."

She shook her head slightly, now a little nervous, it hadn't really hurt the first time with Marvin, but he hadn't been as thick as Dennis either.

"Okay." She whispered.

He moved, she slipped lower, she could feel him begin to very slowly impale her, their eyes stayed glued together, he watched her expression carefully. He sank in further she could begin to really feel the fullness now; a sharp sting alerted her to the fact that he'd come to her hymen. She flinched, he stopped. Sweat beaded his forehead. His eyes asked her if she was okay. She smiled, and then shocked him by using her legs and leverage to push herself down on him hard, she gasped as he tore through her innocence and gravity took him to the hilt.

"OH fuck!" he hollered as sweet hot tight virgin pussy smothered him.

He closed his eyes and shook his head like a dog shaking off bath water. He wanted to cum, was close to boiling over, he gathered his control close around him and willed his cock to behave. A girl's first time was important, and he wanted her to remember this always.

Lauren's pain was already almost a memory, she moved restlessly, he moaned.

"You alright?"

"Very, it wasn't bad at all, kind of like getting a shot."

"I wasn't expecting you to force it like that."

"I know Dennis, but I thought it might be easier that way."

He pulled back slightly, before sinking back in. Lauren purred, from this angle he felt huge, and the walls of her pussy gripped him hard, already gearing up for a taste of pure animalistic fucking. She leaned in rubbing her breasts against him, and nibbled his ear.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she growled.

His control was barely hanging on by a thread; she began testing it by clenching and unclenching her pussy on him like a silk-gloved hand. He gave up. If she wanted his cock, he'd give it to her! Widening his stance he pulled her up off him just barely keeping the tip within her then thrust back in as he lowered her again, he was afraid of hurting her but she just gasped and shouted, "Harder!"

He put his back into it. The muscles in his arms tautened and flexed as he lifted her then slammed her back down onto him again and again, if possible he got even harder, she clung to him like a monkey and started using her legs again to ride him. They both began to grunt, his arms started to burn like fire, but he didn't care, this felt too good.

Over Dennis's shoulder Lauren looked toward the doorway, Boyd had walked into it, Kristen she didn't see. His eyes caught hers snaring her in a trap. He was nude, aroused and jacking himself off. She watched his hand pick up speed and became bewitched. Her world spun, he smiled that devil may-fucking care one she'd been so hung up on once upon a time. Her pussy wept in arousal, she could literally feel her juices squishing out of her, coating her lover's cock and balls. Without thinking about the consequences she shouted Boyd's name.

Dennis halted in mid thrust, everyone froze. Perplexed he took in huge gulps of air, looking at Lauren, he saw her enraptured gaze focused over his shoulder. He slowly turned sideways; he knew what he'd see. Boyd looked at him expressionless; his hand still held his full arousal, stopped in mid stroke. This was a dilemma, he'd known from the start Lauren had it bad for his best friend. And by the look on Boyd's face he was certainly interested. Well, Shit.

Lauren whimpered, wiggling, she didn't want the delicious feelings flooding her pussy to stop. Impatiently she moved, trying to entice Dennis into movement again. He felt lost and totally confused. Who the fuck did she want? As if reading his mind she spoke aloud.

"I want you both, I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO FUCK ME!" The last statement was shouted to the rafters.

Boyd didn't seem surprised, Dennis was. In fact he was dumbfounded, what the hell was going on here, this was getting crazier by the minute.

"Well you can't have them both." Came a petulant voice from behind Boyd, Kristen sauntered in eyeing Lauren venomously. Her nude body was flushed a furious red, and her ears were practically smoking.

Perched as she was on Dennis's cock made Lauren feel a little silly, but she stayed right where she was. Inside her, despite everything going on, Dennis was still granite hard. She looked into Kristen's eyes and everything she'd begun to suspect became brilliantly clear. It enraged her, to know she'd been so naïve. Who knows, maybe if she hadn't met Kristen her life would have went a whole different course, because she finally saw how the little things that Kristen had said and done to her had pushed her more and more into a shell, defining her whole adult life.

She fidgeted on Dennis's cock. Words she hadn't even planned burst from her mouth.

"That's not what Boyds thinking, he wants to fuck me, don't you Boyd?"

Looking from Kristen back to Lauren Boyd slowly smiled, shrugged, and said very calmly.

"Yeah, I'd love to fuck you."

You could have parked a bus inside Kristen's mouth it fell so wide open. Her lips moved but no words came out, not even a squeak made it past her paralyzed vocal cords. She turned hurt accusing eyes upon her boyfriend. He looked back at her impatiently and shook his head as if saying, don't even try to go there. Kristen folded her arms under her breasts and turned her back on him.

"For heaven's sakes Kris," he said, finally starting to act like he was getting angry. "What the fucks the difference between doing a three way with Dennis, or with Lauren. Wasn't that the plan tonight? You've wanted to lay him since we started dating. Are there some kind of special rules that say you can fuck around but I can't?"

Lauren looked at Dennis; he seemed shocked at the idea. She thought back to what had actually taken place on this night on the first go around, and knew Boyd was right, Dennis had been sucked (LITERALLY) into Kristen's planned seduction.

Kristen whirled around completely enraged, she snarled at Boyd. "Yes there is a rule, if you fuck that little bitch it's over!"

Looking at Lauren he ran his eyes over her slowly, then looked back at Kristen. "I hate double standards Kris. I'm fucking her."

Kristen didn't say another word, flipping her blond hair back she squared her shoulders and walked out of the room. Everyone stood stock-still, remaining silent; a few seconds later the sound of the bedroom door on the other side of the cabin slamming broke the tension.

Lauren felt good, she'd acted like a child in a schoolyard brawl, but she didn't care, she'd actually fought back for a change and she was proud of herself. But now, what was going to happen here? She wasn't out to hurt Dennis; she didn't want to do that at all. But this was her one night; her last chance to fulfill as many fantasies, and desires, as she could. She felt very torn.

Realizing her weight must be wreaking havoc on Dennis's arms and back she tried to wiggle free. His cock, lodged deep inside of her jumped, she relaxed her legs, and he held her tighter.

"Change you mind?" he asked, trying not to show her answer mattered.

"No," she stammered. "I thought I might be hurting you."

"The only thing hurting is the huge case of blue balls I'm getting from being unable to finish fucking this incredible tight pussy of yours."

Behind them Boyd laughed. Dennis grinned along with him.

"Then you're not mad at me?" Lauren ventured carefully.

Dennis lifted her, and then lowered her back down moaning the whole time.

"Shit Laur, how could I be." He continued fucking her slowly. "I never expected to get anything even close to this from you, I'd say you've given me one hell of a Christmas gift. Besides, hell Boyd and I have shared just about everything since we were kids, if you want to fuck us both, then I say, Why the hell not!" He punctuated this with a deep thrust that Lauren swore she felt in her throat.

"I want her ass." Boyd's voice was deep and sexy as he stated his intentions. "Let's go in the den and get comfortable."

That threw Lauren a curve, and a shiver of scared anticipation skated across her spine. Anal sex, did she dare? Didn't that hurt like hell? Instead of putting her down like she'd somewhat expected, Dennis wrapped his arms around her and headed out of the kitchen toward the flame lit den. With every tread his cock jerked and jolted inside of her driving her a little bit mad. Her inner muscles clenched him, milking, savoring his presence within her. Finally they entered the room that she'd awoken in earlier; there were no lights except from the dancing flames of the fireplace. A sleeping bag was laid out in front of the hearth.

Thinking he would head for the bag Lauren was a bit taken aback when he planted her back firmly against the opposite wall.

"We've got something to finish before we can actually start this party." He said to her and Boyd, who'd come up to stand to the side of the attached couple.

"By all means do." Boyd answered back in a husky suggestive voice.

"Plan to," Dennis returned as he drew back and slammed his cock home hard.

Braced with her back to the wall, her legs wrapped tightly around her lover, his hands anchored to her ass, all Lauren could do was hang on for dear life as Dennis plowed in and out of her, hard and fast. Oh yes; now this was what she'd been waiting for. It didn't take but a second for her pussy to get back in to the swing of things. She found herself issuing a sound between a groan and a grunt with every deep searing lunge of his prick; her tits bounced, her butt was forced back into the wall with a bang, but she didn't even feel it. All thoughts and feelings were located right in her twat. Juices flowed, dripped, keeping her lubricated, her clit sung with the vibrations of the angle in which Dennis fucked her.

Lauren came first, with a sharp guttural yell she dug her nails into Dennis's shoulders raking downwards, her cunt grabbed his shaft and squeezed it hard, he felt like her cunt was issuing a 'how do you do' cock shake. It brought his balls up tight, and his cum boiled; readying it's self for its eruption up his shaft.

"Oh yeah!" he hollered, "Oh yes, oh fuck yes you're going to make me cum!" No sooner were the words screamed, then the first spasm streaked along his nerve endings telling his jism to have a nice trip.

"AGGGGH! Oh Fuck!" he pushed his cock in as deep as he could get it, every convulsion of pleasure bringing him to his toes to try and push in deeper still. Moments passed, then like dying flowers they both wilted, Lauren's legs loosen to hang freely, her arms dropped, and her eyes drooped halfway closed. Easing out of her, Dennis carefully lowered her to her feet. She stood there feeling their remnants of passion running down her thighs. Leaning over Dennis kissed her gently on the cheek.

Boyd, watching from the sidelines, had nursed his cock through the excitement of watching his friends go at their first fuck-fest. Not wanting to let Lauren's excitement wane he moved in the second Dennis moved away from her. Heading to the cushy sofa Dennis plopped down, a huge satisfied grin smothering his face.

As Lauren watched Boyd approach, his eyes literally burning with his lust, a feeling of having been here before swept over her. He lifted his hand palm out; flashbacks of another time making her hesitate, but only for a second. She stepped forward placing her fingers softly in his clasp. He pulled her up flush against his lithe body; sparks went off behind her eyes as she closed them in surrender.

Firm masculine lips very delicately rubbed against hers, in that moment Lauren was lost. The yearning, passionate fantasies, and feelings, she'd harbored all those many years ago came crashing back into her as if thirty years were naught but a second in time. Her legs lost all strength and she sagged bonelessly. Catching her, as if he'd fully expected this reaction, Boyd picked her up effortlessly and carried her over in front of the fireplace. Kneeling, he lay her on her back on the soft padding of the sleeping bag, all Lauren could do was look into his handsome face, and marvel at the play of shadows the dancing flames left in his beautiful eyes as he looked down at her.

Moving cautiously as if afraid she'd take flight, Boyd moved over her, nestled his lower body next to hers, and leaned in to cover her mouth with his own. Gently he coaxed her lips apart with his tongue, tracing her full bottom lip from corner to corner before dipping in to partake of her sweet feminine taste. Lauren moaned at his tender assault, shyly answering his exploration with one of her own. Her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him tighter against her, she could feel the heat and hardness of his arousal pressed against the satiny skin of her outer hip. They kissed for an eternity, tongues exchanging slow, languid strokes, which set Lauren ablaze flooding every tiny little pore of her being. Only when her moans became soft little whimpers of frenzied need, and her body, especially her lower half writhed in impassioned abandon, did Boyd reach down to the valley of molten lava between her legs.

"Mmmm." Lauren gasped, and opened her knees as wide as possible to give him unrestrained access. Her swollen bud came out of hiding like a flower responding to sunlight and he found it unerringly. Jumping, feeling as if an electric zap from his fingertip had just used her clit as a bull's-eye Lauren sucked his still darting tongue deep into her mouth. The tone of the kiss changed, meshing lips pressed in harder, a battle of slippery fuck me motions took place, rasping against teeth and rooftops. His fingers grew wilder, rubbing, circling, and finally sinking into the warm abyss at the heart of her. Her pussy grabbed at his fingers, her hips lifted, trying to force him deeper.

"Gawd… Oh Gawd…," she moaned breaking free from his mind blowing mouth.

"Like That?" He asked, adding a third finger into her slightly sore pussy.

"Yes…" She groaned back as he wigged his fingers inside her already cum soaked snatch.

"Want more? Want a nice hard cock fucking your pussy Lauren?" His voice was velvety smooth, enticing. Lauren just groaned, enjoying the movements as he resumed the in and out sliding of his stiff fingers inside her.

"Well I'm going to give you a lot more than that baby, just trust me. Do you trust me Lauren?"

His eyes mesmerized her, they spoke of secret pleasures she could only guess at, promised her he could be trusted. Demanded her compliance. Feeling like the puppet at the end of a hypnotist's strings she nodded.

Looking into her dreamy gaze intensely for a few seconds he seemed to find what he was looking for, nodding, as if in answer to a question only he could hear, he looked up and over at Dennis who was sitting at the very end of the couch watching them. Through the shadows of the room, Lauren thought she saw a surreptitious understanding pass between them. Dennis seemed to give it some thought before shaking his head affirmatively in a slight nod that she wasn't sure she was supposed to detect.

Leaning away from her Boyd rolled to his side, extracting his fingers from her greedily clenching cunt. It was all Lauren could do to stop herself from crying out in protest. Raising his richly coated fingers to his lips he began licking them like a cat does its paws, before sticking all three in his mouth and sucking them clean noisily. Lauren didn't know whether she should be flattered or shocked that he was savoring the mixture of male and female cum from his hand; reaching over he grabbed her firmly and pulled.

"Sit up for second Laur." He asked, already having her half way to a sitting position before he'd finished speaking. The moment she was up he quickly got up on his butt and scooted in close behind her, bracing his legs to the outside of hers so close that a piece of paper wouldn't have fit between them. Immediately his arms came up under hers and his slightly callused palms cupped her breasts, his cock ground into the small of her back.