Gift to Give

Story Info
When she met you, Master.
2.5k words
4.3
19.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers

A few stares are noticed as I giggle and you lead me to pick up my bag.

“Only 2” you ask.

“Garters and stockings and the little things you want me to wear don’t take up too much room” I whisper into your ear.

You lead me out letting your hand travel over my bum and under my skirt trying not to be noticed but to feel my flesh for the first time.

Like old lovers we cuddle as we walk laughing and kissing. You are so strong and masculine that my heart skipped a beat when I saw you. I wasn’t sure I could balance in these shoes.

When we get into the car I know my indoctrination has begun.

“Show me what is mine” you demand. I lift my skirt hoping you mean the cunt you have lingered over for months on screen. Shaved with a small patch in front it glistens with wetness that was evident with the puddle on the airport floor.

“Taste it” I stick a finger in the honey wetness and bring it to my lips letting it linger on my tongue outstretched. I do it again and gloss my lips with this lust.

You kiss me licking the goo off of my full lips. Your breath quickens as I know lust is taking over.

“Feed me” you order as I dip two fingers in and bring them to your lips. You grab my head and make me kiss you licking my fingers with you. I feel your force as you hold me there and push two of your fingers inside of me.

“Cum” and I do so on command as you have trained me. Squeezing your thick fingers I drip onto the seat my desire letting out a scream at the wave rushing over me. You kiss me covering my mouth.

“Push them out” you order as my muscles expel your fingers. Pulling my top down with your other hand you cover my nipple in cum then devouring it as your fingers fill my mouth.

I cry in delight as I feel all my anxiety wash away knowing I am in my place as your slut and slave. Unzipping your pants you take out the cock I have lusted for the past few months. In a gentle, yet demanding voice you instruct me to suck it. I do so with zealous making love to it.

“We don’t have time for this – suck me slave and swallow me” I fear I have displeased you which you later tell me is a misconception. Your desire is great and release is necessary – there will be time to linger in sucking you later. Now you need my mouth to make you cum.

Up and down I bob opening my mouth wider and relaxing my throat – you are so thick and long that I have to concentrate lest I gag. Within minutes you throb on my tongue and force me down driving your seed down my throat.

“Breath “ you say making sure I don’t pass out from all the sperm in my mouth. I swallow and breathe separately and gain my composure. Every drop is swallowed. An example of my willingness to take all of you and give you only pleasure.

“Such beautiful eyes and lips” you compliment as you kiss me and stroke my hair.

“Who do you belong to”

“I belong to my Master, David.” I answer and I see the happiness in your eyes – a reflection of my own joy.

I start to pull down my skirt as you tug it up.

“ I want to see my property. You are my property” and as if you had just given me diamonds and roses I smile and cry like a little girl “Yes Sir I am your property.”

You show me the sights around town as I smile and take it all in – overloaded with all this new adventure. A new city, a new lover and a new me.

I am amazed by this new world as we enter your home. You are a perfect host taking my bags to “our” room and asking me if I want anything to drink.

“We will discuss the rules. First in private I am Master, Sir and Lord David. In public, David. Also you can use endearing terms if the moment is proper.”

I nod in understanding.

“You will be lia, pet, slave, sub, slut and precious in all occasions. We are partners here giving and receiving. You can tell me anything. You are respected” A gentle kiss is placed on my lips. It lingers as I whisper, “Yes my beloved Master David”.

Next came my inspection. I was to bend over at the waist, open my legs for balance as well as view and spread my cheeks. It is a vulnerable spot, open in such a perverted view for your eyes. A smack on my ass and “Wider” from your lips make me shake as I both alter my stance and open my ass wider.

As you stand before me I see your cock eagerly displayed in your pants. It is right near my cheek as you hands touch my hair and back. Then scissors. I feel you snip off my shirt. My favorite shirt, the one I bought specifically for you. You cut it away from my skin as the thought and sensation and smell of your sex intoxicates me. I forget the mere material item and look ahead as my place.

You pull the shirt off and snip my bra too. My breasts swing in largeness free at my chest. I feel you pull my nipple, milking me in a way to soothe me. You feel my body shake as I am now even more exposed. A blindfold brings me to darkness and your voice whispers.

“You are protected my precious lia.” That is all you need say to calm me. I am yours, all of me. My skirt is cut away and now I stand only in heels, stockings, garter and your collar. I feel you wet my ass with my cunt juices and let a finger play inside.

“So tight” you comment “Like a virgin pussy”. Then the plug. Small and smooth you place it against my hole.

“Do you want this my slave?” you ask.

“Yes Sir” I whisper.

“Then take it.”

Unsure of what to do I let my body take command and lean into your hand letting it penetrate me. Slowly I open letting it fill my most taboo hole. I feel it come to the end as my sphincter relaxes at the tapered base.

Standing me up now I feel it deep inside me.

“Walk for me just a couple steps,” you instruct. Holding my hand you lead me letting me feel the plug inside of me, my legs trembling.

“This you will wear each day as instructed. You will let it fill you and stimulate you and when it comes to the point you can no longer take it you will beg for me to either remove it or add more to your body. Do you understand?”

I nod and whisper Yes.

“You are so beautiful. So much worth the wait. On your hands and knees”.

I follow my instructions not even thinking about them, just following you so deeply. I am under your control and I feel at home.

Lashes to my ass and thighs are drawn. I know I am being punished for keeping you waiting for so long. I relish any touch you can give knowing it is out of love and not anger.

“Count,” you command.

“One, Two, Three, Four ….. Ten, Eleven” I keep count wondering as the pain increases when this will cease. At 15 you reach down between my legs and I feel that I have become dripping wet. No, sopping wet from this spanking. You pinch my clit inserting two fingers and feeling me grip you say sweetly, “Not yet my pet”.

“Sixteen, Seventeen” and the lashes sting further continuing to Twenty-three.

Once again you feel the pulse of my pussy still sopping, still enticed even though my full concentration now is on the spanking and the pain.

“Twenty-four, Twenty-five…….. Thirty” You stop and your hand feels rough on my reddened ass. The lashing wasn’t hard and in a couple hours I will feel nothing except a very minor sting to trigger my mind.

“That is 10 lashes for every month you have been mine. You did well. Are you happy?” you ask.

I acknowledge “Yes” with a nod and a whimper. Even though I know I must be broken down before I can be rebuilt, I still feel shamed at the conflict inside of me. I feel so weak with just 30 lashes and yet so used as an animal for our pleasure. You will break down this wall and I will no longer feel used in a bad sense, but delighted by the pleasures you take for yourself with me.

“Show me,” you say resting back in a chair. Still blindfolded I follow your voice kneeling before you and resting my head on your thigh. Stroking my hair with such a soothing motion I cry at this sign of affection and hold on to you. Reading my mind you understand and let me crawl into your lap where I rest my head on your shoulder and my legs across yours. “You are protected” you whisper.

“I love you, Master.” I linger on the word love with its profound meaning.

“And I you” an answer I am both surprised and elated to hear.

I nap for a short while on your lap, my favorite place since this moment. Taking off my blindfold you ask if I am ready for lunch. Without eating for almost 24 hours I realized I am famished.

“Shall I make it for you?” I ask ready to be your servant.

“You shall help me. First clean up and I shall get you an apron.” You playfully slap my ass as I go to freshen up bringing back the instant of pain.

Turning back I smile at you as you stare at my ass and legs. I know I have made you happy.

Returning to the kitchen you have started without me evident by the succulent aromas. I come up behind you and wrap my arms around you. I love holding onto you.

“There is an apron for you over there.” You point your hand nimbly working to peel the garlic.

I dress as it pleases you – stockings, garter, apron. You have allowed me to go without shoes since they were killing me. I help you chop and stir making a delightful fish soup and salad. Hearty to relieve the chill in the air, but I notice a fire to warm your place. Watching and learning from you I hope to one day make a treat or two for your lips to share my talents – culinary and more.

We eat ravenously both hungry for food and to get back to other delights. I clear the table and do the dishes as you relax in the bedroom. When through I study myself in the mirror and with new lip color and a warm feeling inside I go to you. Laying there naked you read the paper as if unaware that I am even present. Hearing me you order me to get on the bed.

“What would you like my pet? Does the plug make you want more?” You ask “Tell me. Leave nothing out.”

“Honestly Master looking at your cock makes me want to suck it. Would that please you?” I say as sweetly as I can muster with the lust I feel.

“It is good you ask, but whenever you need my cock you may touch it and if the proper time you can release it and do as you like. That is my gift to you.”

“Thank you Sir.” I say quickly letting my lips close around your manhood. This time I go slow sucking and licking making love to this part of you that is so strong and willing. My lips wrap around as I wet it deeply to my throat. Then up again with my tongue swirling around the shaft and sucking on the head.

I hear you moan knowing that you relish this as much as I. Turning me to face your feet you play with the plug in my ass, pulling it out and pushing it in as I suck your rod. I moan sending vibrations down the shaft into your balls as they fill with seed. You see how wet I am again and without hesitation take a lick at my open lips. I gasp at your tongue and its expert movements trying to keep up with savoring your penis between my lips.

Your hunger is great as you dive into my cunt teasing it and tempting it with your lips, tongue and teeth. I feel myself cum again.

“Cum baby, cum for me” And on command I do as ordered. You see it flow out of me as my muscles tighten. You catch it on your tongue drinking me in.

“Stop baby kiss me” you say taking another lick as I turn to taste myself and drink from your mouth.

“Are you ready to be mine?” You ask knowing the answer.

“Oh yes, Sir. I am ready so ready” I stammer feeling the wave intensify as I know what you intend to do next.

Laying me on my back you spread my legs and looking deep into my eyes I feel the first penetration of your cock into me. So thick and large I take it clinging to it and loving it as it feels me perfectly as if I was made to be your whore. Slowly you take me over and over filling me to the hilt then pulling out again. Your eyes staring into me.

Taking my legs you place them up over your shoulders and the penetration is deeper and the plug in my ass is pushed. God, I am in heaven and can’t stop the orgasm as it approaches.

“May I cum Master?” I ask unsure that if you refuse me I could obey.

“Yes all over me my precious lia.”

At that moment as I release myself to you I realize that this is more than fucking and sex. You are making love to me. Showing me your physical love and that you are pleasured by my pleasures. At this moment we are lovers and not Master and slave though deep down I will always be yours to command.

Unable to stand the vibration of my clenching walls you are ready to fill me with your seed. No need to protection or worries about respect the next morning. You are giving me your seed to carry with me, knowing that from this point I will always have it inside of me. With a mighty moan you release letting it cover my insides feeling my orgasmic muscles milk you. Leaning onto me you whimper a man waiting for this moment and so pleased.

“You are mine forever now, you carry me with you”. You say exhausted.

“Gladly I take every drop.” I answer holding you to my chest and cradling you to me. We sleep with you still inside of me.

femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers