Gifted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to act high and mighty, better than the world around you, fine. But tonight there are rules. Don't speak unless spoken to; I don't want to hear another snide remark from those soon-to-be-used lips." As he spoke with one hand already wrapped in her hair, the other hand reached down and unzipped her skirt, snatching it down and dropping it to her ankles.

"I will not slow down, I will not stop, I will not change instruments. If you use the safe word, I will respect it, but we're finished. We will not continue and you can go back to the pretty rich boys twisted around that sultry little finger of yours." His bare hand cracked down hard against her exposed cheek. The sting took her off guard but Gabriela held back a yelp, straining to catch each word as his voice was low amongst the noise of the club.

"When the spanking is over, you can choose to suck my cock right here in this room, everyone watching what a filthy little cum-hungry whore you are, some taking their own cocks in hand hoping to be next, passed around like the slut you are." Each word set Gabriela's pussy on fire, so fucking wet from his naughty words that she felt it sliding down her thigh.

He dragged his index finger across the trail and brought it to her lips, forcing her to suck it and taste herself. "Or you can come upstairs to our private room, and you'll make amends for interrupting Sarah's session with me by licking her pussy until she cums." A sharp tug at Gabriela and Jimmy finally finished his angry speech. "And not a single drop will be wasted, or I won't let you cum on my cock like I know you're desperate to." Gabriela was near delirious with need, her pussy contracting on nothing but desire and lust as he secured her hands to the cross. He even took the time to secure her legs apart, a prelude to an assault bound to make Gabriela scream. "Any questions?"

With her haughty attitude in check Gabriela asked, "What's the safe word?" She could practically hear the smirk in his Irish-accented voice. "Donatello." With that, the first crack of the crop landed on her right cheek. He was harsh and unyielding, his blows far more powerful than what he delivered upon Sarah. Each strike manifested its own blistering mark, overlapping each other as Gabriela struggled to keep quiet. A sharp thwack landed across both cheeks, the rod of the crop used as a mock cane, resulting in a scream that turned most heads in the room.

More and more spectators accumulated to watch the rain of agonizing bashes, an ass that was slowly bruising darkly before their eyes. Some were desirous, aching to have a chance with the beautiful brunette on the cross whose screams were sharp and loud but not a single tear marred her perfect make-up. Others felt pity for the ass that would be sit-down unusable for days.

A sharp, wet slap caused Gabriela's voice to crack under the intense pain from her cunt, trying aimlessly to shut her legs to a further blow. A moment later his voice was in her ear. "It seems like I found the spot that's going to break you, fucking slut." He tapped the crop toyingly against her tender pussy lips, making her whimper. Another pointed slap to her pussy had her crying out, the safe word nearly falling from her lips but his words only spurned her painwhore on. Without warning, the rainstorm of excruciating blows stopped. She held her breath anticipating a surprise strike, but it never came.

Warm hands stroked her sore cheeks, caressing each welt and bruise as she hissed in pain. Fingers slipped between her pussy lips, rubbing along the tender flesh. He untied her, rubbing her shoulders lightly as they dropped to her side and then untethered her ankles. Gabriela turned and saw the congregation that had witnessed the barrage of smacks on her behind. Many men had, just like Jimmy predicted, cocks in their hand stroking lightly, eyeing her body like a piece of decadent chocolate cake ready to be devoured. "Time to make a choice, little slut," he whispered from behind her. Gabriela shuddered, wanting that voice in her ear as she milked his cock.

"I want to go upstairs with you," she stated firmly, looking into those green eyes, filled with raw passion unbridled for her. He walked over and grasped Sarah's hand, lifting her delicately while conversely grabbing Gabriela's roughly, leading the two women upstairs to the private suite he had reserved for the evening. There was a king-sized bed with a wide adjacent mirror, a modest washroom with shower stall off to the side, a nightstand with a bowl full of condoms and lube, an armchair opposite — all perfectly arranged for a more private, behind-closed-door fuck session. Jimmy sat back in the chair, intently focused on the two women before him. "Gabriela I want you to kiss Sarah and tell her you're sorry for disrespecting her." Gabriela was loathe to play this game, she wanted to get fucked hard, sore ass pounded as hands dug into her aching flesh. But she would play along, knowing she would get just what she wanted. You always do, Gabriela. You always get what you want. And you want Jimmy.

She pulled Sarah in close, stroking her hair back and purred seductively against her ear, "I'm so sorry, Sarah." Lips trailed to lips, sealing with a soft, slow, entangling kiss, tongue seeking out the warmth of another and both of Gabriela's hands on the side of her neck, controlling the speed and passion. Sarah's blue eyes were glazed with need as they parted, entranced as so many before her by the siren's call. It was rare Gabriela played with women, but she clearly hadn't lost her touch.

"I don't think that was sincere enough, do you Sarah?" Without waiting for a response, Jimmy directed Sarah to remove her panties and lay back on the bed. "Now spread those thighs open nice and wide, Sarah." She lay back, slowly opening her legs just as he instructed, exposing her delectable pinkness.

Turning to Gabriela, his riveting Irish eyes mesmerizing her. "Apologize to that pussy, lick it, make love to it, and make her cum on that insolent tongue of yours." Even sitting from his chair the power and authority in his voice had Gabriela yes, sir obediently sliding over to Sarah quickly. She slowly slid down her body, kissing each passing bit of skin, before getting to her glistening sweet cunt. And sweet she was. Gabriela had never enjoyed going down on a woman much, tending to do it only for the added notice it brought her, and the rough, lustful fuckings that followed.

Sarah mewled with satisfaction as Gabriela dragged her tongue wide across her clit, sucking it into her mouth and pulling it between her teeth lightly. She pulled back and kissed her lips, nibbling lightly as she arched her back, giving Jimmy a perfect view of her ass. A rough hand pushed her into Sarah's cunt hard, forcing her tongue into her pussy. "I said to lick up every last drop, not to play around. Come on, I want to hear Sarah beg," he said from behind.

He was naked behind her, roughly tugging off her thong, hard bodied and hard cocked pressed against her now-naked pussy as her tongue continued to lap and stroke the wet submissive in front of her. Gabriela moaned against her as his cock slid along her lips enticingly and parted her cunt, inching into her slow as she continued to lick the now-crying-out Sarah. "Oh fucking hell! I'm ready to cum right now! Please, Sir! Please can I cum?"

His cock slammed into Gabriela hard and all at once, driving her face against Sarah's clit over and over with each thrust as she moaned. His thrusting was quick and rough, gripping Gabriela's hair and making her lick the nearly completed pussy in front of her. "Not yet, slut! Do not cum yet!" Jimmy groaned out as his thrusting never slowed. Gabriela felt her cunt squeezing him tightly, her senses overloaded with the painful and pleasurable thrusts, the sweet taste of another woman on her lips and the rough hands of a working man on her body.

Thrust after thrust drove Gabriela to new pleasurable heights, her tongue continuing its assault on the trembling young Sarah. Her thighs quaked upon Gabriela's cheeks as she desperately staved off her incoming orgasm. The thought of making the submissive cum against her, and Jimmy's will, made Gabriela's tongue work twice as hard, determined to push her over the edge. Sarah's cries became incoherent, a deprived plea for release as she bucked her hips in rhythm with the lustful dominant.

Without warning, Jimmy yanked Gabriela up by her corset, pulling lips from lips, the sweet tang glistening on them both. "Move Sarah." Jimmy's voice was rough with unconcealed lust, no doubt holding back his own orgasm to prolong the intense scene before him.

He tossed Gabriela on her back, dragging her to the edge of the bed and putting her legs over his shoulders as he found his way into her once more. Through a groan he directed Sarah, "Face the mirror and sit on her face, grind your cunt on her lips and watch what a dirty slut she is, letting both of us use her cunt and mouth to cum. Get on her now."

Quickly Gabriela's moans were muffled, pussy using her lips and tongue for pleasure. Gabriela tilted her head back slightly, an upside down, but no less arousing, image greeted her. Jimmy's eyes tightly shut, lips grimacing as he pumped into her tight pussy, one hand bruising her thigh in a crushing grip, the other pinching Sarah's nipple harshly from behind as she writhed against Gabriela's lips and pleaded for release. The sight was exhilarating, and Gabriela's pussy clenched even tighter around Jimmy's throbbing member. He opened his eyes and locked onto Gabriela's in the mirror as he throatily growled, "Fuck. Now!" Gabriela felt his body tremor as Sarah's thighs tautened around her, grinding against her lips and riding out a tsunami of orgasm.

Amid the pandemonium Gabriela came, her pussy vice-gripping his manhood deep inside her until that last quiver of orgasmic release escaped them both. With ragged breath he gripped Sarah's hair, holding her in place. "Lick it all up. I want her pussy clean before you're done." As Gabriela lapped up every last drop, Sarah was tenderly moved aside before Gabriela was dragged up, his still-erect member next in her cleaning duties and she was incredibly thorough, tantalizingly stroking her tongue up and down his cum-sullied cock. Not a solitary drop of spilt sexjuice was left on either cock or cunt.

As Sarah freshened up in the washroom, Gabriela gently rubbed her sorely throbbing ass and smiled, licking her lips to imbibe the last vestiges of Sarah's sweetness. Gabriela was thoroughly satisfied with her performance and the threesome orchestration of the magnificent maestro, Jimmy, who was still naked, cock expended of his load, rubbing his shoulder as he sat on the edge of the bed, grimacing as he slowly rotated his arm.

Gabriela didn't get used as a sex toy by petite submissives. She simply didn't submit. And she certainly didn't kneel. But with his still-warm ejaculate slowly meandering downward out of her pussy, Gabriela approached and knelt in front of Jimmy. He had more than earned her genuflection with the torturous Christmas she had no doubt put him through. "Sir — and I certainly mean that with the utmost respect — I realize you didn't get those gifts Christmas Eve, but you certainly are gifted where it counts."