Gifted Bk. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh meets Carrie and Casey, while moving in.
3.3k words
4.42
36.1k
8

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about an 18-year-old boy struggling with the gifts that he possesses and trying to find out where he fits in a modern-day society.

Joshua's gifts have gotten him in trouble with a psycho stalker, so his family has moved to a new state to get away from the hassle. They are moving to Charleston, South Carolina, and his sisters are pissed at him for making them have to move away from all of their friends and start a new school, mid semester.

Soulmates: Gifted Book One

Chapter 1:

A New Start

Casey

I was yanked out of a sound sleep by noises outside my window, Sunday morning, around twelve-thirty PM. The house next door, which had been empty since spring, had a new family moving in. Two young blond girls were going through boxes. One in her mid-teens, the other closer to nine or ten. A friendly looking man was carrying a large box into the house followed by a beautiful woman with a hand full of blankets.

"Hey, Mom! There's a new family moving in next door!" I yelled.

"Well, yes. You would have known that hours ago if you had gotten up at a decent hour!" she yelled in response. "I invited the Kingston's over for dinner tonight."

About that moment, a boy about my age walked out of the moving truck carrying a large cardboard box. He had long light-brown hair, and he must work out, because although he did not look bulky, the box he was carrying looked very heavy and he seemed to handle it like it was light. It was then that Carrie, my twin sister, ran from the truck to hold the front door for him. And boy was he in trouble, I know that look from my sister, she looked way too happy about it.

"They have a boy your age. You should go over and see if you can help." Mom yelled again. "His name is Josh."

Why not? I thought. I threw on some clothes and went out to see if I could help, and to meet the new kid. Most of my friends lived at least a ten-minute drive away. Hopefully, if things went well... It would be nice to have a friend next-door.

__________

Joshua

Well, the drive to Goose Creek was boooorrring! As with most long road trips. Even watching videos on my phone lost interest after a while. We arrived late Saturday and everyone was tired and cranky from the close quarters. At least I was in the moving van with Dad. I think the ride up with my sisters would have driven me mad. They were still a bit upset with me at that time. We wound up spending the night in a hotel. That meant we would only have one day to get completely moved in, with Monday morning bringing school for us and work for Dad.

Evidently, there were two high schools in town. Funny, with a name like Goose Creek you would think the town was small and would not have the population to support two big high schools. But the town was bigger than I thought. It was bisected by a big highway, with one school on either side. I would be attending the one on the west side. It was called Stratus High and was rated as one of the highest academic standings in the state. Kind of an oxymoron isn't it? Stratus... as in the sky, high... so the name of the school was High High... I thought it was funny.

Anyway, we pulled into our new house Sunday morning around seven am. My Father started laughing when my jaw hit the floor, it was a gorgeous house. A huge porch, a big two car garage, and just the right number of trees. It was quite a bit bigger than our old house. Mom and the girls got out of the van, I could see it on their faces too. Dad was just watching all of us with a knowing smile and that twinkle his eye gets.

"Is this really our new house?" Adria asked.

"Yep, com'on I'll show you around." Father gave us the dime tour. It had a huge living room and a large beautiful modern kitchen. Mom was in tears at the enormous master bedroom, with its luxurious en suite bathroom. And the other three bedrooms were at least twice the size of my old room. I was blown away.

I had been staking out which bedroom would be mine, when my father told me to follow him. There was a hallway that connected the kitchen to the garage, but in that hallway was a door on the left that opened to a set of stairs, which led up to a large room above the garage, easily as big as the master suite. Looking around in the room, I noticed this room had its own bathroom... This was another bedroom.

"Dad, whose room is this?"

"Yours of course!"

"No...way! Dad, I can't..."

"Yes, you can! You're a man now and you need your own space. But there will be some rules, no parties in the wee hours of the morning!!" He chuckled, as I gave him a big hug.

The fun was over, and we were burning daylight. We got to work. Shortly afterwards, our new next-door neighbors dropped by to welcome us, a friendly middle-aged man, his lovely wife, and a girl my age. She had short black hair, just to her sholders, green eyes, wonderful face, and a nice body. She was nothing short of stunning... Josh jr. began shifting slightly in response. Nice looking girl, huh son. Dad sent me with a knowing smile. I could feel my face start to flush.

"Hi, my name is Herald Toma. This is my wife Trish and my daughter Carrie."

Father took his hand, "Good morning, my name is James Kingston. This is my wife Amanda, my daughters Krystal and Adria, my son Joshua, and the midget is Danny."

"We have a son as well, but he's being lazy this morning," Ms. Toma said with a smirk. "I would love to have you all over for dinner tonight. I know the last thing you want to do after a hard day's work is to cook!" she said all smiles.

Reluctantly, my father accepted. (Mainly because he sensed that Ms. Toma would be offended if we refused.) So, that night at six o'clock we would have dinner at the Toma's house. We got back to moving and Carrie stayed to 'help'.

"So how old are you anyway?" Carrie asked.

"Just turned eighteen two months ago."

wow, cool... her thought bled out, and aloud said, "Really, me too. I'm senior."

"Same here..." I said with a smile.

Over the next hour or so, Carrie's 'help' consisted of, small talk, me carrying large, heavy, boxes, while she had something small, or nothing at all, and held open the door. But I found out she was in JROTC and a few AP classes. She flipped when she found out all my classes were AP. We talked about the school for a while. It was big, but cool for a school. She warned that as long as I was not dedicated to being a loner, I should do OK. Carrie assured me that after "hanging" out with me over the next several days, she didn't think I should be concerned with being a loner.

We finally uncovered my set of boxes. Heading through the garage, she followed me up to my new room and about fell out. She went on and on about how cool the room was. Her random broadcasts were giving me a sense that she might just like me... maybe a lot.

We were on our way back out to the truck, when a boy walked over from Carrie's house. I stopped in my tracks.

Wow... I thought.

Let's see, how can I describe him? He was a masculine version of Carrie! Short spiky black hair, green eyes, just the hint of a shadow of hair on his chin and upper lip, and he was slim, but athletic, like a swimmer or a skater maybe. I mean Carrie was beautiful, so I guess you could say that he was handsome, cute, I don't know... I have never been attracted to a guy before, I mean I wasn't gay, but there was something there...

He walked up to me with his hand out, "Hi, I'm Casey, and yea, we're twins!"

"Joshua." I stammered... Stammered! What was going on with me? But as soon as our hands met, I experienced a strange sensation, almost like a static shock mixed with the hint of a fluttery feeling in my gut. The expression on his face told me he felt it too. We just stared at each other for what felt like ages.

As I broke our handshake, we snapped out of our trance. His gaze shifted from his hand to mine, trying to figure out what had just happened...

Carrie looked between us, "What just happened? You two kinda spaced out for a bit."

"I don't know." Casey whispered.

"Me neither. But it was weird!" I said. "Um, Carrie, would you mind shaking my hand?" I offered my hand.

"Um, OK" She took hold of my hand and the same strange feeling came over us. Her eyes bugged out as her gaze locked onto my eyes. I glanced over at Casey and he had the same look on his face. I realized then that I could feel Casey... I could feel them both, with that static vibration, resonating between the three of us. After what seemed like an eternity, we dropped hands, but the sensation was still there, faint, but there. I could... feel them both... like a gnat buzzing in the back of my head.

This is too weird! This I got from Casey and Carrie at the same time, in mental stereo. But that vibration was still there.

I closed off my mind and the sensation went away. I had never experienced that kind of resonance before... I thought, I have got to ask dad about this later.

"That felt funny... Not bad, just weird." Casey said.

"Yea, like a static shock or something?" Carrie asked.

"I don't know, but it seems to be gone now." I decided, Until I figure out what is going on I will just have to keep my mind closed around them.

I realized we were just standing in the middle of the yard, staring at one another, just as my father walked up to us, "No time for breaks! What do you think this is a labor union?" We laughed.

"Hey dad, this is Casey, Carrie's twin brother."

"Twins huh? Nice to meet you, Casey." Dad smiled, waved, and went back into the truck.

"Let's get back to work."

"OK," they said in stereo. Too weird...

We continued hauling things inside. Casey was a big help, moving my bed and other heavy things upstairs. I noticed the big stuff felt lighter than it should have been. My workouts must have been really paying off. After we had finished with my heavy stuff, we helped dad with the rest of the big furniture. By three o'clock the truck was empty. We had been so focused on moving that we hadn't had time to talk.

"We're going up to my room to get settled in," I said to mom and dad after we had all had a short break and a cold drink.

They smiled at me making friends so soon. "OK, don't lose track of time, dear. Dinner is at six." Mom reminded us.

"But, why does he get the room over the garage?" Krystal said upset. "It's his fault we had to move here in the first place!" She pouted.

"Krystal, go to your room and finish unpacking. We'll discuss this later!" from mom.

Casey and Carrie gave me 'the look' as we headed for my new room.

Up in my room... "OK, Spill! What's up with you being the cause of the move?" Casey asked

"Weeell... let's just say, a girl at my old school was stalking me, demanding that I was her boyfriend, and wouldn't take no for an answer. The situation turned a bit violent when she threatened my sisters... so here we are."

"Oh, what's the matter was she butt ugly or something?" Casey again

"Actually, she was one of the most beautiful girls at school. She had just broken up with the captain of the swim team. I tried to comfort her, and she focused her attention on me as her new boyfriend, right there, on the spot." I glossed over the story, not wanting to air my dirty laundry, especially in front of Carrie. "I just didn't want to be the rebound guy, especially that quickly. And she wouldn't take no for an answer!"

The small talk resumed as my room came together. Casey was the older twin by twelve minutes. 'It's a great place to live. Everything is so laid back.' They told me and promised to show me around after we got settled. Then, the subject of school came up...

"You'll fit right in. There are like, twenty or so cliques in the school. But it is not a big deal... just hang out with any one of them and you'll be ok. It's actually kinda weird, the only kids really looked down on, are the loners. Even the geeks are cool at our school," Carrie said

"Yea, take James Carlson, he is sorta the big man on campus. He's in all the right cliques. He is the captain of the football team as well as the captain of the chess team, and he throws the best parties at school. There are a lot of cliques; The Cowboys, Dog town, the dragons, the gutter sluts, the Joes, the actors, the band, the chorus, the crusaders, the preps, the jocks... Me, I hang with a few myself. One of my favorites are the knights, that's the chess club. We have about twenty-five members" Casey interjected.

"Okay so let me get this straight. Almost the entire school are involved in one club or another and if you're not a member, you're looked down on?"

"That's about the gist of it. But don't worry... We'll introduce you to lots of people. It'll be cool!" Casey said.

Oh, great... you know I just 'love' molding myself into someone else's idea of cool, I thought. At least I'll have some new friends to start off. Hopefully, it won't be all that bad. It sounded like it may be way too much of a conformist thing, but I figured I would not trash on it until I had seen it for myself.

We unpacked most of my stuff and set up my room in about an hour, even while getting to know each other. I really liked these two! I was just happy to have made friends already, day one! And without my reading their minds at all... It had to be a record! We talked more on the new school, and the more I heard, the more liked it. The way the school culture split among the various cliques. It was like a big melting pot, rather than a power structure. And popular geeks... what's the world coming to (Geeks of the world unite!).

Around five o'clock, I realized that I needed a shower, badly. So, I thanked my guests and told them I'd see them in an hour and how I was grateful for their help. It could have taken a week or more by myself. As it was, I only had about two hours of one person work left.

At dinner, the mood was light, until...

"Mom, could you pass the gravy?" Krystal asked sweetly, not looking at me... the gravy boat was on my left and mom was on my right

"Ask, Josh for it dear. It is by him, I can't reach it."

So, my sister sat there, looking at her plate, and began to eat her mash potatoes dry. I set the gravy bowl next to her plate. She continued to eat her potatoes, ignoring the gravy sitting in front of her. Miss Toma saw this and commented that 'sibling rivalry was only natural at that age.' That just made Krystal more upset. She hated being labeled a little kid, especially when she was acting like one.

The rest of dinner was quite uncomfortable. But I didn't really notice, I was distracted, my thoughts kept drifting to the twins... There was something about them... I couldn't shake them from my mind. And it felt like the feeling was mutual. Every time I glanced at either of them, they were looking at me, smiling, throughout the whole dinner. I got the distinct impression that they liked me back. I mean, they spent an entire day helping me set up my new room.

Mom sent Krystal to her room as soon as we got home, very disappointed at her childish behavior. I excused myself to get ready for my first day at a new school.

I lay on my bed contemplating the day's events. I'm not sure how long I had been staring at the ceiling... when my window rattled. Startled, I looked over and saw Carrie climbing in, with this evil grin.

"Um, Carrie, ah what are you doing here...?" I didn't get to say much more... She had slid across the room and placed her lips on mine, like a flash. It was soft and sensual and took my breath away.

She leaned back and whispered in my ear, "Josh, I've wanted you since I laid eyes on you" the phrase sounded familiar... the kissing resumed as she became more aggressive, hands roaming all over my body. It was a bit overwhelming if I'm honest.

The next thing I knew, my shorts were around my ankles and her lips were slowly making their way down my chest... I had lost my shirt at some point. I leaned my head back into the pillow, groaned, and arched my back as her mouth began its magic working up and down. Oh God, this feels good! I thought as I reached down to grab her hair, but something felt wrong. It was much too short and spiked at the top...

What the hell, spiked on top!?!

I looked down at her and she rose off me with a smile, but... it was not Carrie. Casey was looking at me with a wicked grin... he went back down, taking me all the way down his throat. It was then that I felt his finger slip into my ass.

Oh my God!

I sat bolt up in bed. The lights were still on... I must have fallen asleep. I awoke to the waves of one of the strongest orgasms of my life crashing all around me.

What the Fuck...!!

It was a dream... but wow, what a dream. UUUG! Damn it! What the hell? The smell assaulted my nose as the visions of the wet dream I'd just had came crashing back to me, a confusion settled in. I could understand dreaming about Carrie, but... Casey? I had never felt this way towards another guy before... OK Josh, you are attracted to Casey for some reason, but why? What does this mean?

I got up, and cleaned up a bit, then turned off the lights and tried to go back to sleep. After tossing and turning and thinking for the next hour or so, the exhaustion finally overtook me.