Gifted Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hey dude! You got nothing to worry about. You're a good-looking guy, I mean just look at your twin! You're a masculine version of her and just as good-looking! And, trust me your sister is very hot, so you must be too, see! Any chick at school would be stupid to not go out with you..."

"Hey, whatcha doin guys?" Carrie said as she was bouncing in our direction from next-door.

"Oh, nothing we were just cooling off from some b-ball action. How have you been tonight Sis?"

"Oh, so I'm not interrupting anything?"

"Well..." I began to say.

"Ah...no" Casey seemed even more red, as he jutted in quickly.

"Good, 'cauz I was kinda hoping I could talk to Josh a minute"

His face changed to a haphazard smile, almost sheepish. "OK, I can take a hint. Even if they are that blunt!" he said laughing a little, it almost seemed a bit forced, though.

Casey left and Carrie replaced him by my side. Damn, she looked good in anything she wore. She was in pink sweatpants, with a tee shirt that looked Three sizes too small, it only went about four inches below her ample breasts. She wasn't wearing any shoes or socks. She had pretty feet. Her hair was slicked back, kinda like Trinity's was in the Matrix. She must have just gotten out of the shower. She was so hot right now, I was very glad to be sitting down.

"I can't wait for Friday! It'll be so much fun with the just the three of us, hanging out. I'm so looking forward to it." Carrie said, almost giggling.

"Me too, you guys have been so great to me." We sat there for a few seconds just letting that sink in. I could tell Carrie wanted to talk but she wasn't. I really like Carrie, a lot more than I should for someone I've known for so little time, and the thought has crossed my mind, on several occasions, to maybe ask her out sometime. Something felt like this was the time!

"Um...Carrie..."

"Yea"

"I was wondering if you would... want to... to go out with me one night, just us?"

"Oh, Yes! Yes!" she said a bit happy!

She then leaned over and placed her lips on mine. It was better than I could have possibly imagined. I was falling hard for her. She is so much a better kisser then Jessica. When we finally came up for air, I realized just how hard I was. She then leaned over and both of her arms were reaching around my side for a hug.

"Ok, How about Saturday night! Me and you go out, alone!"

"That sounds great to me, Josh. I can't wait!"

Then she kissed me again and left me sitting there. Wow, I can't believe this. I hope this doesn't mess things up with Casey and me being friends. I know how protective I am about my sisters. I didn't want things to get awkward.

I felt like I was on cloud nine! Is this what love feels like?

I got up to go inside, and immediately sat back down. All eight and a half inches of me was sticking straight out in the very thin material of these shorts. I couldn't go into the house like this! I tried to think of other things, I heard baseball worked, but was not helping. Finally, it dawned on me. I can go in through the garage. As I stood up, I looked like a complete idiot, waddling like a duck, trying to make the large tent in my pants not so noticeable.

I snuck in through the garage back door, ran upstairs, tore all my clothes off, and plopped down on my bed. I had to take care of this problem, because it wasn't going away. I just laid back and closed my eyes. My hand was instantly on my jock, and I started a slow pace, just to heighten the feeling.

I decided I needed to finish this quick. I generally take about fifteen minutes to a half hour to cum. But I needed to get downstairs before mom starts wondering why I haven't come in for supper. I know this little trick I learned a couple of years ago while plying with my mind. There is a spot in my mind that is where all of my pleasure comes from. I found that I can... what's the word... reflect the pleasure, mentally back on itself. It can cause a spectacular orgasm. I use it whenever I want a quick and powerful finish.

So I'm thinking of Carrie, and all the things I'd like to do with her. My thoughts wander to her just the way she was in my dream last night. Her lips were surprisingly just as I had just experienced them, although not as powerful. Her breasts were ripe and soft and firm all at the same time. I envisioned I was straddling her, with my groin between her legs, my hands go down to dip into her pot... but they run into anther cock, just as hard and throbbing as mine, pushing into my pelvis. I pull back from my kiss and Casey is smiling at me, with a devilish grin.

Oh God! Why am I envisioning him again, and I'm fully conscious. This isn't some uncontrollable dream. So I force the image back to Carrie. Those supple lips, mounds of ample ass in either of my hands as I reach down for a good grip, and her ripe melons pressing against my chest... I flip us so she is now on top. She reaches down and begins massaging me rhythmically. Then she lifts off of me, smiling and positions herself over my raging member. As she impaled herself upon me, two things struck me. First, she is way too tight, and second, I feel something long and hard slap my belly. Snapping my attention back, there is Casey smiling at me as he starts bouncing on my cock.

This is insane, why are my thoughts shifting back to Casey? I open my eyes. I'm too close now to worry about needing an image. I'm reflecting the pleasure back, right along with the stroke of my cock. "Oh God... Ahhh! Fuck!" The violent eruption of my one cock is enormous. The first shot goes over my head and onto the wall behind me. The next covers my face, and then all the way down my chest. Ohhhh! I squirt a few more times, forming a puddle in my pubes. Then, the vibrations wave over me. You know the ones that come over you after a massive orgasm, that wonderful, tingling all over, feeling.

I really don't want to move after that. I'm so give out after an enhanced jack off session like that. Suddenly my door downstairs opens! Talk about, shitting a brick! I started looking around for some underwear, or tissue to clean up the mess I've made.

"Josh, honey did you want something to eat?" Mom yelled at me from the bottom of the staircase.

"Um, yea mom. But in a few minutes, I'm going to take a shower first. I'm all hot and funky from basketball." If she only new the funk!

"Ok, I put a plate in the oven for you."

"Thanks mom." Wow! What a close call, I thought for sure she would come up the stairs. Thank God for small miracles.

I spent the entire shower, reflecting. Why am I attracted to Casey, and why does he show up in my fantasies of Carrie? This is so confusing. There has to be a reason I'm attracted to Casey, I don't understand. I don't think I'm gay, I don't find my self attracted to other guys, or at least I don't think I am.

I've never thought about another guy the way I do with Casey. I mean he's a good-looking guy, well he's a hot guy, but there are a lot of hot-good-looking guys at school. Take James, if I were gay there is an Adonis of a man to ogle over, and I know he's gay! I just see him as another guy though. Not as a sexy beast, which I'm sure any gay guy would call him.

This is all so confusing. I still couldn't make any sense out of it after I got out of the shower. I'm not so sure I should be dating Carrie, with these feelings I'm having for Casey. Then it hit me, I remembered he likes some girl at school. A big weight lifted. Why am I worried about Casey! There's no way he'd be interested in me... this is all just my mind playing with me.


__________________________________________________

Next: The Date

12