Gifted Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the day went on, it was like the conversation last night never happened. When we went to the game that night, it was so much fun spending the night with Josh and Carrie. It was like we were old friends, and it was a usual thing for us to hang out. The interaction between the three of us was comical at times, we were joking with each other like we had been doing it for years.

That night when I went to bed the next thing I knew it was noon Saturday morning. I had been so exhausted. I got up and headed to the bathroom to get a shower. Carrie was in there taking a bath. So I went down and got something to eat. Thankfully no one else was down there. I ate my cereal in peace and quiet.

After Carrie got done with her bath, I went in and took my shower. After I got dressed for the day, I went down to the living room and turned on a football game. The Gamecocks were trouncing the Vols. I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew the doorbell was ringing.

"Casey, can you get that." My dad yelled from another room. I'm not sure when he got home.

I opened the door, and just about fainted. I was feeling very light headed from just waking up and Josh was standing there, smiling, and looking very hot! There was something different. He looked even hotter then normal. He even smelled fantastic. I wanted to rip his clothes off right there. Then, I came, well at least partly, to my senses.

"Um...hey Josh. Uhh...come on...in I'll go see if Carrie is ready."

I went up to Carrie's room, and knocked. She came to her door wearing the hottest thing I've ever seen on her.

"Um...Josh is here."

"Shit he's early. Tell him I'll be down in a minute."

So I was really thankful to leave and go back down stairs.

"Hey man, yea, she is almost ready. She'll be down in a few minutes." He was captivating, "You...ah...look different!"

"Oh yea, it's the hair. I pull it back on special occasions. I'm going to miss it, actually. I have got to cut it on Monday, after school."

"Oh yea! That's going to suck man. I like your hair like that!" that is part of the attraction, I think.

"Yea, I like long hair too. I can do more with it." Then, Carrie came down and they were off. They took the spare car... a real clunker, but drivable.

I'm not really sure why, but as the evening wore on, I was getting more and more aroused. I was just sitting with my parents, watching TV. There was nothing on TV that was doing it. I finally told mom and dad that I was going up to my room to read a book.

As soon as I got in the room I tore all my clothes off and locked the door. I was so hard I thought my dick would burst from the excess blood. I went to my bed and lay down, and grabbed some hand lotion from my drawer and placed it the bedside table. It would come in handy in a few minutes.

I closed my eyes and there was Josh. He was on my bed, laid out, naked with his hair loose and flowing over my pillow. I crawled up to him and kissed him. Then, I moved down to his neck and then his chest, his hardon pressing into me the whole time.

As I was imagining this, I reached down to feel my cock. It was completely soaked with precum. The scent of it flowed to my nostrils. I began a slow pump with my right hand. I found if I ran my fingers all the way down my cock, thought the part behind the balls, so that I can go the full length, down pass the base, I could get some fantastic orgasms.

I moved down to his crotch, and took both of his balls into my mouth. He was moaning loudly. I let his balls drop out and licked from the bottom of his nuts to the tip of his big prick. I then, took his cock in my mouth and gave it a good workout.

Curiosity got the better of me, as I was imagining giving Josh a blowjob I pulled my hand up to my mouth, with a fresh glob of precum and I licked it off. It was the first time I had ever tried to taste my own cum. It drove me even wilder. I knew I wasn't going to last too much longer so I decided to try something.

I smiled at Josh as I got up off of his rod. He smiled back. I think he knew what I had in mind. I got some lube and greased his tool up so it was nice and slick. Then, I got up and positioned my self over his monster cock, and I started to lower my-self. Oh God! It was the most amazing feeling. Eventually I got all the way down, and just enjoyed how full it felt.

I had gotten some hand lotion and applied it all around my asshole. I stopped jerking for a while so I could focus on this new task. My finger sliding around my hole was amazing. I applied a bit of pressure and my finger slid in to about the first knuckle. Oh God! Why had never tried this before. I'm sure I was getting a bit loud. I tried my best to stifle my moans and groans.

The feeling was like none I had ever encountered. I continued sliding until my whole middle finger was up my ass. I hit something with the tip of my finger. Oh My God! What is that? It was like a light bulb was just turning on. The feeling of this spot being rubbed was unbelievable.

I slowly started to raise and lower on his poll. It was the most fantastic thing I had ever felt. The look on his face was more then bliss. I was rubbing his chest as I was riding him. We were both getting loud. The feeling was building. "Fuck!!"

I suddenly started to erupt all over myself. I hadn't touched my cock since I started playing with my ass, but I was having a most intense, mind blowing orgasm. I know I must have yelled when I started to cum. I couldn't believe I had just come without touching myself. The only time that ever happened was with wet-dreams, and I was fully awake even if daydreaming. I was covered in cum. My face, chest, arms, and groin were all covered in it.

Knock Knock "Casey? Are you ok in there? I heard you screaming."

Oh shit! My parents heard me. "Um yea dad... uh... I'm fine I just ah... stubbed my toe!" Wow there's a whopper if I ever heard one.

Dad laughed, "Ok son, I'll leave you to tend to your 'stubbed toe'" he was still chuckling as he walked away from my door. I'm pretty sure he knew what really just happed. He is a guy after all.

________________________________

Next: Tryouts

12