Gifted Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we were all tired today. I know I was feeling tired, after last night, I felt like I had wrestled with my situation all night. Carrie was really tired today too. She said she had stayed up till midnight writing a report for her history class. She was very happy that I made the football team, though. I had an idea, I sent some energy to her and as I felt the familiar vibration starting, I quickly stopped. It must have worked though, because she perked up very happy, kissed me, and then ran off to her next class.

That afternoon, Casey and I went to the locker room to get ready for the practice. He still didn't say much of anything to me. We had been, kind of, running on automatic all day. I got my new jersey. It was number eighty-two, with my name on it. I was so excited! It really brought some life in to a 'bla' day. The strange thing is I'm starting to think the whole team might be gay, or mostly bi. All of the thoughts I keep picking up are ones of admiration for this guy or that. The real disturbing thing was how many of those were directed at me, not to mention Casey!

Coach took us all out on the field to warm up. We went through about a half hour of stretching and light exercise. Then the real practice began. I was being careful to restrain my newfound strength. I know that if I opened up I could do things that wouldn't look natural. So I turned it off for the most part and just used it for speed bursts and to keep myself from taking any serious damage. The practice went very well. The coach seemed very happy with his choices. Both of us were working well in the team.

Later in the shower, "Great practice out there guys! I think our new additions are going to work out great." James said with a big grin. The whole shower erupted in agreement. James came up to us, "You guys did a really good job out there today. Casey, you were great as always, and Josh, what can I say? Are you sure you never played football for anyone else? Because you are a natural! I'm just wondering if we have even seen the real Josh out there yet. I keep getting the feeling you're holding back."

Oh my God! If he only knew? "Well James, I don't want to over do it in practice." I smiled my biggest shit-eating grin.

"Well just keep it up." He said smiling as he walked over to another showerhead. He was hard as a rock. The team seemed kind of tense like they wanted to say or do something, but were afraid to. But the shower continued and then the dressing was accomplished and we were off.

My dad was waiting out side to pick us up. Adria was in the back seat. She must have had a band practice today. I got in the front seat and
Casey jumped in the back. We said hello. Dad said hello. Adria just sat there staring at Casey.Oh my God! I can't believe I'm sitting next to him and I look a mess.

You do not! You look beautiful today!I made a connection to her so I could hear her response.

Will you get out of my head! I didn't ask you to listen in on my thoughts. And Oh my God! How much did you hear?

Adria, I known you have had a crush on Casey since we moved in, and I wasn't snooping, you were broadcasting. Its ok I haven't told anyone. I'm sure dad knows after that last broadcast you made.

Oh God, Dad knows? Dammit Josh why can't I close my mind off like you and dad do? Can you teach me? I don't want dad knowing my secrets.

I can try, but it is hard to learn without a frame of reference. I'll tell you what, tonight after supper if you want, come up to my room and I'll see if I can help you.

Thank you Josh. You're the best big brother. I could feel her smile. And thanks for taking my mind off of Casey. The last thing I need right now is more embarrassment.

More?

I'll tell you tonight.

"You guys are being awfully quiet!" dad said.

"Oh well I was just thinking about the practice today." I piped up.

"Umm...yea, me too Mr. Kingston." I got the feeling that was not really why Casey had been so quiet. I was getting the feeling Casey was trying to distance himself from me, and I really didn't like it. It made me kind of sad.

When we got home I stopped Casey as he was going to his house waving good night. "Hey, Casey, wait up a minute."

"Yea Josh, um... what's up?" He clearly looked uncomfortable.

"Hey, why have you been avoiding me?"

He went white as a ghost. "Um... I just had a...a lot on my mind. That's all!"

"Does this have anything to do with the last conversation we had? You know I have not said a word to anyone about it."

"I just...I don't really want to talk about that. It is... embarrassing, and very confusing."

"Well Casey you need to talk to someone about it, and I already know. It will make you feel better. So what's the harm?"

"But that's the problem Josh, You don't know! You only know what I've told you!" as soon as he said it his face went even paler, like he knew he shouldn't have said that. Hs clasped his mouth shut with both of his hands.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I could see his eyes watering, and the emotion I was getting from him was one of mixed confusion, frustration and fear and a little bit of anger. With out another word he turned and ran to his house. I could see the tears in the distance as they flew off his cheeks. "Wait! Casey! Comeback! I didn't mean it like that!"

I was devastated. I never meant to drive him further away, but I was thinking that was just what I had done. I was touching something very sensitive in him and I had done it the wrong way. So I decided that I would not bring it up again. I would wait until he was ready to tell me. I could feel my emotions getting the better of me.

As tears were welling in my eyes, Carrie came running out of their front door. She looked at me and I could feel the confused anger and concern coming from her. When she noticed I was the only one outside, she seemed to become even more concerned. "Josh, did you do that to Casey?"

I was openly crying now. "I think I did. I didn't mean to though. Oh Baby, tell him that I didn't mean to upset him and that we don't ever have to talk about it again, unless he wants too. Carrie I don't want to lose the best friend I've ever had."

Carrie seemed upset at first, but after my plea she just shook her head yes and went back inside. She was looking sad herself.

___________________________

Casey


Wow, look what can happen in only a few days. I never wanted things to turn out like this. How did I get myself in this mess?

Well after Saturday night, I was really having strong feelings for Josh. He's all I can think about. I think I'm falling in love, and it is killing me that I can't tell him. What would he say? What would Carrie say? Everything is telling me that I shouldn't be in love with him, with a boy, except my heart! It's tearing me apart! And fate is not helping!

So I decided to just try to back away a bit and keep my distance. I still need to be around him, but I don't want to answer a bunch of questions I don't know the answer to yet.

Monday, at the tryouts, I could not believe when I saw him naked for the first time. He was just as I had dreamt him. He's not too bulky but his body has a good bit of muscle, in all the right places. His long brown hair... I'm really going to miss it, and those blue eyes that just stare into my soul. Then there was his cock, it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I was so mesmerized by him, I suddenly realized I was just standing there staring at him, completely naked, and I was starting to get hard, quick. I noticed Josh was looking at me and smiling. He said, "We better get going or they are going to leave us." He started laughing. God, I hope he didn't notice I was staring at him.

On the field I thought I was doing well, but Josh was outstanding. He must have really been turning it on. He was wicked fast and his hands where like glue. When that ass Will, clipped him and spun him around, I almost lost it. If coach had not been so quick to act I think I might have killed him, or at least tried. To everyone's surprise, Josh just got up and dusted himself off, like nothing had happened. I can't believe he didn't break something.

After the tryouts, in the shower, I was having a real hard time with myself. No pun intended. I was growing quickly. Then James came up to congratulate both of us. I must say he looked pretty good himself, he was well built. I was finding myself fairly attracted to James, which is strange because until a few days ago I had never found any guy attractive and I had known James since middle school and seen him naked many times. I have never found him the least bit attractive until this moment!

Will, on the other hand is a pure asshole. I had heard about Will's recent change into school's "loose mouth". He has become a haven for all guys frustrated, and I hear he has sucked off most of the team. They all think he is funny, but I really didn't appreciate his dick pointing in my direction, or the lude comments he was making.

When Coach revealed his choices, he shocked the whole team by moving Josh to tight-end, and accepting Leif on the team as well! I was stoked. I don't really remember the rest of the afternoon. I know it was a lot of celebrating and dad was proud to have his son back on the team. Carrie wanted to know about Josh, when I told her he made the team too, she screamed. She was a bit disappointed that she couldn't go over and congratulate Josh because she had some report to finish.

Well I went straight to bed after supper. The day had been both physically and emotionally draining. I had an amazing dream again about Josh. We were in the locker room after a game, but we were the only ones there.

After we got under the water, I got an idea. I turned around to face Josh and grabbed the soap and started lathering up his body. I wanted to feel every inch of him. My hands felt like they where on fire when I was playing with his package. I loved the feel of his nuts spinning around in my hand.

After getting him lathered I turned around, with my back to him and held out my arms like I was on a cross. Josh moved up behind me, and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his hard prick slide easily between my butt cheeks, and through my legs. The tip of it was pushing against the back of my balls. He was running his hands all over my body and it felt wonderful. I reached back and ran my hands over his ass.

I turned my head to the side and we embraced in a kiss. It was beyond passionate. After a few minutes I broke the kiss, and leaned forward. I wanted to feel him inside me so badly. He didn't hesitate and placed his soapy cock at my rear entrance. I got impatient, so I pushed back and moaned very loudly as he slid into me. He felt wonderful in there, like he belonged there. The dream was exquisite. It seemed to go on for quite a while until I started to feel that familiar built up.

The next thing I knew, I was in my room panting, as my dick was exploding into my shorts. It was fantastic, but then reality sunk in. I was still having these dreams. It is making it harder and harder to get him out of my mind.

The next day was worse. I was even more withdrawn from Josh, and I was starting to feel bad about it. After practice, Josh brought up our conversation from the other day. I had really hoped he would drop it, but no such luck. After the ride home without much in the way of conversation, I thought for sure I could just wave goodbye, and get to the house, but no such luck.

"Hey, Casey, wait up a minute."

"Yea Josh, um... what's up?" I flinched. I had a bad feeling of where this might go.

"Hey, man why have you been avoiding me?"

Oh God, he noticed, I didn't realize I was being obvious about it. "Just had a...a lot on my mind. That's all!"

"Does this have anything to do with the last conversation we had? You know I have not said a word to anyone about it."

Shit! He is not going to let it drop. I was tying to think of something to say to defuse the situation. "I just...I don't really want to talk about that. It is... embarrassing, and very confusing." Wow, that didn't scream please help me! Now did it! So stupid!

"Well Casey, you need to talk to someone about it, and I already know. It will make you feel better. So what's the harm?"

My mind went blank, I just spouted off the first thing that came to mind. "But that's the problem Josh, You don't know! You only know what I've told you!" I knew I had said the wrong thing. I had just let the cat out of the bag. He knew there was more to it and that I had deceived him. My hand went up to my mouth to try to take the words back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I could feel my emotions getting the better of me. The tears were welling up in my eyes. I had to get out of there! So I turned and just ran to the house. "Wait! Casey! Comeback! I didn't mean it like that!" I could hear him plea as I was running into the house.

I ran past Carrie who was on her was down the stairs in a hurry. She must have felt my emotions exploding. I ran past her, the look of deep concern on her face. I just ran to my room and slammed the door shut, and collapsed on my bed and cried my eyes out for well over twenty minutes.

I heard the door open and then close. Then, I felt the bed move. And finally, my sister lay across me and hung her head over my shoulder so it was right beside mine.

"Did you and Joshua have a fight?"

"I really don't want to talk about it." I barely whispered.

"Ok just know that Josh was very concerned that he might have hurt you in some way. He wanted me to tell you that you two never have to talk about it again. Whatever that means, I'm sure you know, but he said he couldn't stand loosing you."

I just started to cry all over again. He was concerned about loosing me. It was the most comforting thing he could have said. I must have cried myself to sleep. The next thing I remember was waking at three AM and I having to go to the bathroom.

Oh Josh how can I get through this?


___________________________

Next: The Big Game!

12