Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 05 - The GF Problem

Story Info
Casey goes out on a blind date with Carrie's Roommate.
2.9k words
4.65
2.8k
1
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

Casey has realized that he is missing out on Female companionship, and decided to find himself a Girlfriend... but he is getting frustrated by the whole thing as he continues to crash and burn...

Grandpa pays a visit to play some paintball. He teaches them all that they may be even more powerful than they thought...

The Boys go on a hot date to the Blue Stage, and meet some of the local LGBT family.

(Story note: In later drafts of book One I changed Josh's younger sister's name to Krystal)

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Chapter 5:

The Roommate

Carrie

That Monday had been business as usual, I had two classes, English lit and Geography 101. That afternoon I went back to my room, in one of the girl's dorms. It was on the other side of the campus from Josh and Casey's room. I had a fairly big report to write. It was not due for two weeks, but I liked to get a head start on this kind of thing.

I had not really been in my room all that much the last few months. I had been staying with Josh and Casey. I had a roommate but had only met her a few times. Most of the time I was leaving as she was entering and vice versa. So, there I was, writing my report, when something interesting happened...

Kim walked in the door. She had always been pleasant if not bubbly the few times we had spoken. She looked like she must have been on a date. She was smartly dressed with a hint of sex appeal, a plaid skirt that barely reached her knees, a black turtle-neck sweater, and some cute mid-calf boots with knee-high socks. However, it was plain that the date must not have went well, the frown on her face and way she plopped down on her bed spoke volumes.

"I swear... I don't know why I even bother. These college boys make no sense!"

"What, they can't spot a pretty girl to save their lives?" I smirked.

She smiled at that, "I know right! I mean I thought it was every guy's biggest fantasy was having sex with two girls at once... but no! 'Eww that is gross...' I just don't get it! I never had this problem in high school."

I was looking at her in a totally new light. She must have noticed the look on my face, because hers suddenly looked concerned.

"I mean you did know that I swing both ways, right? I mean I have not exactly hidden it."

I had not realized it. Though to be honest, my thoughts have generally been on other things when I have been around her. In fact, I realized that I didn't really know much of anything about my roommate. I had really ignored her the few times we had passed. The times I had slept in the same room with her, I had never really had a true "how are you?" conversation with her. Hell, I knew more about the girlfriend of the guy next door to Josh and Casey than I did my own roommate.

Looking back on it, I should have realized it. I had picked up on a few broadcasts that I had dismissed at the time, that pointed to the fact that she has been checking me out. I actually get a lot of that from girls and guys both, and I typically just tune it all out...

I must have been contemplating too long. The look on her face was crestfallen, "Well shit, there I go assuming again... now you must hate me too."

"No, wait, I'm sorry! I am just realizing how much of a dunce I have been, here we have technically been living together for what, two months, almost three now, and I am just realizing that I have been a terrible roommate. I know almost nothing about you Kim. And by the same token I doubt you know much about me either. This is a fact that I think we need to remedy. I see nothing wrong with your sexual preference at all. In fact, I support you one-hundred percent." I gave her a knowing smile. "Two of my closest friends that I have known since high school and longer are bisexuals, so I fully understand what you are going through. I have been there and done that and bought tee-shirts for support. I'll get them out if you want me to show them to you. they come in a rainbow of colors..."

Kim smiled shyly, "Really, that is a relief, that means I don't have to go looking for a new roommate tomorrow."

"No, I actually think we are going to become really good friends. So, what happened tonight?"

She began taking her clothes off, "Well I have been dating this guy for about a week and a half. I told him on like the second date that I was bi, and he seemed ok with it, then tonight, I asked him if he wanted to have a threesome sometime, and he flipped out, I just don't get it."

"I actually understand completely. A bi friend of mine is going through the same thing. He has a great time right up until he tells the person he is dating that he is bi and then the whole thing falls apart."

"Yea, I have heard that bi guys have a double standard going on. It is fine for a girl to be bi, but guys have a harder time. I can't imagine based on the problems I have been having, how he could even be dealing with that. You should introduce us some time, I would love to meet him. If nothing else, we can swap war stories."

"I may just do that, though, speaking of introducing you to someone, have you met my brother?"

_________

Casey

What do you mean you have a date for me on Wednesday night? I asked

Well I have been talking to my roommate, and I think you would really like her. I had mentioned that you were in the market and asked if she would like to meet you. She said sure, so give her a chance, what do you have to lose? And I think she is right up your alley.

A Blind date? Really?

Why not Casey, I think you should give her a try. I have met her once before, she is pretty, has this goth thing going, Josh added

Goth... I kinda like goth.

I know you do, Josh smiled at me

Ok, Wednesday it is...

__________

I wasn't sure what my sister was getting me into. I had never really met Carrie's roommate, Kim. The few times I had been by their room Kim had not been there. This would be my first "Blind Date." I was kind of embarrassed actually. I mean who gets set up on a date by his sister...

Carrie had arranged for me to meet Kim at a local sports pub that caters to the local college kids. We had been there many times and had a booth that we liked in the back corner. I had arrived early and was waiting at the bar. Carrie had described Kim and what she would be wearing. Her description barely scratched the surface.

Kim walked in and I swear the place lit up a bit. She had long black hair, slightly curled into waves with, was that streaks of purple? Her eyes sparkled green. She was wearing this blouse that crisscrossed in the front showing off impressive cleavage. She was very beautiful. She reminded me of that crime lab girl on that TV show about military investigators. Carrie had not told me much about her, just so I would be surprised by her. Surprised I was.

I moved over to introduce myself, "You must be Kim right... Hi, I'm..."

"Your Casey, she was right you two could be practically identical." Oh, her smile...

"Yea we get that a lot."

I led her back to our booth and waited for her to sit. I sat in the seat across from her.

"So, tell me about yourself? Your sister wouldn't tell me much."

"Well, let's see, I'm on the football team and the basketball team, but I'm not sure I'd call myself a jock... or at least I'm not your typical jock. I'm a Computer Science Major with a Minor in math. I love to go hiking and camping, and we play paintball at least once a month. I have a black belt in Kenpo... I like horses..." I like horses? What am I saying, just shut up and let her get a word in...

Kim was smiling at me, I think she knew I was floundering and through me a line. "Cool, so you're into martial arts?"

"Yea, I haven't been studying that long, but I recently achieved first degree black... my sensei says I'm a natural."

"That is cool. I have been studying Jeet Kune Do since I was six. My dad owns a dojo in Charlotte."

"Jeet Kune Do... that is the art that Bruce Lee invented right?"

She smiled, "Yep, My granddad was one of his students back before he got into movies."

"Wow, that is cool! We should spar sometime." Great, so you want to fight her on the first date, smooth, "So... what is your major?"

"Well, I'm a GIS major, with a biology minor."

"What is GIS?"

"Geographic Information Systems. It basically takes satellite and remote sensing instruments, like planes and helicopters with cameras, and use it to make maps that have data layers of information on top of it... it's like Google maps, you have the map itself, then you have the street lines layered on top of it, the street view cameras on top of that and so on."

"That's cool..."

"Yea I'm also a bit of a SciFi and fantasy fan. I read a ton of books... Have you ever read the Wheel of Time..." at some point while we were talking and sipping our drinks, our hands touched, and neither pulled away until our food arrived.

The small talk continued though dinner. I had to admit, I really liked this girl. And I really thought she liked me as well, a few broadcasts I picked up over dinner confirmed that. ...so cute... ...thank you Carrie... ...I think he may be...

As dinner was winding down, I figured it was time to ask for a second date.

"Are you doing anything Sunday afternoon?"

Kim smiled that melting smile at me, "Hopefully I'm doing something with you..."

Oh my god I think I'm in love, I thought, "So why don't I swing by and pick you up around 1pm?"

"Ok, it's a date."

"Cool, you going to the game Saturday?"

"Is Carrie going?"

"She never misses our games."

"I'll be there then."

I walked Kim back to her dorm. We had the cool interlocking-finger-hand-hold thing happening. We didn't talk much but I kept getting the feeling she wanted to say something. Hell, I wanted to say something. I wanted to get my secret out in open. I didn't want it to drag out. If this was going to work, I didn't want things to fall apart once I had gotten attached to her, though for some reason I was already feeling an attachment. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my new mental powers, but I could already feel a kindred bond with Kim, and I could not put my finger on it.

Before I knew it, we were walking into Kim's Dorm. I followed her to her room.

"Well, I'll see you Sunday then."

"I can't wait..." and she leaned up and our lips met...

Fire... rapture... bliss... how do you define a Kiss? It was as good as any of the most passionate kisses I had shared with Josh. Oh God... I felt from her.

Our lips parted, and she smiled up at me, biting her lower lip. She stared for quite some time. Should I ask him in...? I heard her mind say. I wanted her to say yes, but then she simply said "Night." The door closed softly and that was it. Date over.

I walked to my dorm thinking of the events of the night. I had never met someone other than Josh that I just connected with right on the spot. I walked into the empty common room at my dorm and sat in one of the chairs. There was no one else there.

As I sat there, I began to feel the familiar arousal that comes from one of the three of us having sex. In this case, Josh and Carrie were just getting started. I started to get up and go join them, but I stopped. My thoughts were still engrossed in Kim. As I sat there, I realized I could have shut myself off and given them privacy, but my mind started to fill in other details...

As my mind's eye looked down, I saw Kim's head bobbing up and down. And boy did she know what she was doing. I just sat there in that chair and let the waves of pleasure pour over me from the room down the hall. I could feel what Josh and Carrie were up to, but it just fueled the fantasy that was building in my head.

The caress of her hand on my nuts, as she ran her tongue along my shaft, my breathing became deep as my excitement rose, and that melting smile of hers that penetrated my soul. A gasp escaped my lips as she moved up and impaled herself on me. The pleasure began to build as she moved into a rhythm. Our hearts, our minds, our very being locked into sync.

A look on Kim's face of pure pleasure as she bounced up and down, her hair jumping all over the place, her full breasts quivering in time. I wanted to reach up and fondle her erect nipples, but I just laid there and let her do all the work. This image went on for several minutes, the crescendo climbing higher and higher. We were both close, I could feel it. I had not touched myself, but all the same the orgasm was building. As the sudden release washed over me, I was racked with that blissful agony, I felt my body jerked wildly a few times as it rolled over me and I made a very loud involuntary grunt.

"Um... Dude... are you ok?"

My eyes shot open to find a tall skinny guy standing there just inside the front door. For some reason I noted the hint of a firm build underneath his loose tee-shirt and jeans. He had to have been about eighteen or nineteen, same as me, with curly red hair and glasses, kind of a nerdy look, but that cute nerd look... Cute nerd look... what was I thinking... Sometimes my bisexual side reminds me it is there in the most inopportune times, such as when I'm hard, reeling from an orgasm, in a public hall that anyone could walk through...

My quick working mind came up with, "Oh it's nothing... I must have fallen asleep, a bad dream or something. My roommate has his girlfriend in the room so I'm just waiting for her to leave." I gave him my incent smile as my erection was rapidly disappearing.

"Well you could stay in my room if you want, I don't have a roommate."

"What? How did you pull that off?"

"Oh, I had a roommate, but he didn't like me and requested a move. They just never sent a replacement. It's fine by me I like the quiet when I need it, though it can be lonely at times too..."

I considered but remembered that I had just created a mess in my pants, and probably smelled of sex, "thanks but I'll wait, she should be out in a few minutes. I'm Casey by the way." I said with my killer smile.

He smiled back, "OK, I'm Stanley. Are you sure you are OK, you look a mess?"

"Yea, thanks Stan, I'm good. I just need to get to my room and crash."

"Ok see you around."

As he walked away my eyes locked onto his butt, which seemed to stick out quite a bit from his slender frame. Again, what's wrong with me...? I have Josh. I should not be looking at other guys like this. He seemed like a nice guy, though.

I sat up, grabbed a magazine from the table beside me and waited for Josh and Carrie to fall asleep. I reeked of sex and hoped no one else would stop by.