Gifted Grifter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, I'll take you home," I whispered. She said nothing, but grasped by extended hand and let me lead her to the car.

Fortunately her apartment was very close; in ten minutes I was trying to figure out which of her keys would open its door, since she was having trouble manipulating them herself. At last I opened the door; as soon as it closed, she was on me. She put her arms around me and kissed me with the pure-lust kisses of a drunk girl. I touched her neck; finding the knot holding her dress up, I untied it. I pulled the flaps down to expose her breasts; the whole dress tumbled to the floor with them. Her breasts, extra sensitive, snapped to attention at my first touch. Jessie slipped me her tongue at the same time that she was freeing my penis from my pants.

Rather than fuck in the foyer, which was where this was heading, I took her by the hand and led her to her own bedroom. I guided her to the bed; she lay down on it, kicking off her shoes and removing her panties. She started to masturbate while I took my clothes off. It would seem that she wanted it BAD.

I walked towards the head of the bed and started to climb on; she opened her mouth in anticipation of my offering her my penis. I did, but at the same time I lay on top of her and planted my face firmly between her legs. She couldn't suck me quite as effectively with her ability to move thus restricted, but this way I was able to lick the tender areas lying beneath her straw-colored pubes. I started to smell her juices and feel her wetness; in spite of my dick being in her mouth, she made pleasurable noises in response to my work. I wasn't sure she was going to cum given how drunk she was, but I kept trying and eventually I felt her body start to spasm rhythmically. As she came, she released my dick and moaned loud enough that I was sure the neighbors could hear. Eh, I didn't need to face them in the morning.

As she caught her breath, I flipped around to finish the job. She was so fucking wet that I was able to enter her easily without the assistance of either of our hands. She wrapped her arms loosely around my shoulders and spread her legs while I penetrated her. She made noises every time I thrust my penis into her pussy, which of course encouraged me to do it harder and faster.

I pulled out for a second and gently exerted a rolling push; she understood that I wanted her to get on her hands and knees. She spread her knees far apart and thrust her ass up in the air so that I could easily reach her pussy; again I could enter her with no assistance from anyone's hands. I held her hips and thrust in and out; she continued to squeal. I noticed gravity's pull made her breasts even more round and wonderful; I leaned slightly forward so that I could hold them in my hands while I fucked her from behind. Her squealing grew louder.

I liked holding her tits while I fucked her, but it was hard to hold that position for long—she was so drunk I certainly couldn't lean on her for support. So I pulled out and rolled her back over onto her back. She grabbed the underside of her knees and pulled her legs up and out, giving me as much room as possible while I fucked her. Her knees up and her eyes closed, she just lay there squealing whilst I fucked the living shit out of her. I felt my balls tighten as the first sign that my orgasm was imminent; I clamped my pelvis down hard on hers to cum. I could feel the tip of my cock brushing the cervix at the top of her vagina, then I pumped load after load of semen into her depths.

I was exhausted. I collapsed on top of her; she wrapped her arms around me, but this way I didn't have to kiss her. When my recuperating dick got too soft I pulled it out of her, not changing position. As I had kind of hoped, she was so drunk that she fell asleep quickly after the stimulation ended. Once I was sure she was asleep, I slipped out of bed and got dressed. Lauren, the traveling salesgirl, had reacted very badly the morning after I had fucked her when drunk; while Lauren was a pure one-night stand and I knew Jessie, I figured that it was going to be very awkward in the morning. I decided not to stick around to see.

I wrote a nice note wishing her well, then snuck out and drove home. As I was driving, I couldn't help but compare Jessie and Julie. I had known Jessie for years, while Julie I had only known for a few brief but intense interludes. But even in the state of post-coital bliss I had little interest in kissing Jessie, whereas I could happily kiss Julie for hours without engaging in any sexual activity. Jessie was a nice girl and a good fuck, but that didn't make we want to hang out with her for hours on end. With Julie, I never wanted to see her go. I had just had amazing sex with a hot blonde, and yet I felt somehow disappointed—and the only explanation for why was that it hadn't been sex with Julie.

As the Gifted Grifter, this was supposed to be what I was all about—seducing and fucking different girls all the time. Variety is the spice of life. Instead, I was pining for a girl that I would see for several weeks if at all—as I said, part of me was convinced that Julie would back out of our next planned rendezvous. But my experience with Jessie showed me that the Grifter's life wasn't what I wanted anymore. I had fallen in love with Julie—what I wanted now was just to be with her. I just didn't see any way that was going to happen...

12