Gifted Grifter Ch. 09

Story Info
Secrets and lovers.
8.9k words
4.79
22.8k
4

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
540 Followers

Chapter 9: Secrets and Lovers

I was surprised by how much I had missed Julie. I sent been sending her emails and text messages after our weekend in lake country, infrequently at first but increasingly over time. I kept them all pretty generic, since I didn't know how private they were, as in whether her boyfriend might be able to see them. For nearly a year, I had successfully seduced a smorgasbord of women with my mindreading glasses. But after my long weekend at the lake with Julie, she was the only woman I wanted to be with—a point made poignantly clear by the feeling of emptiness that followed my recent liaison with my former graduate assistant, Jessie.

I can't lie, a big part of the attraction was that as far as I was concerned, Julie was the best fuck in the history of earth. Lots of women are beautiful and hot, but nobody worked as hard as Julie did to give her partner whatever he wanted. The years she had spent as a sex worker, first in LA then in Las Vegas, had provided plenty of training in that regard. But even if that were not true, I would still have only wanted to be with her. The times I had spent with her may have been brief, but they were intense. I had come to know her intellectually and emotionally as well as sexually, and I loved everything about her. Yes, loved: when last I saw her, I knew I felt strongly for her, but I didn't know for sure it was love. Now, having been apart from her for almost two months, I knew.

I had no idea how Julie felt, though. I knew that she had cried when I had taken her to the airport a couple of months ago, and that she was having some problems with her boyfriend back home. But by now, she and her boyfriend could have patched everything up and she might well not want anything to do with me anymore. In fact, for weeks I had feared that she would cancel out on our planned rendezvous at a conference I was attending in Austin. Yet she hadn't done so, and further she always sent some sort of reply to every email and text message I sent. And her last message had said "looking forward to seeing you." I considered these to be encouraging signs.

Nevertheless, the understood basis for our meeting was as a sugar daddy and sugar baby. As the sugar daddy, it was my responsibility to provide for my 'little girl.' I had made a special casino junket to earn enough money at poker to provide for my baby. Unlike last time, she didn't have any specific money needs that I knew of, but in addition to my own spending money I had 10 grand in cashier's checks with Julie's name on them packed in my bag.

Finally my travel day arrived. I got to the airport more than two hours early, because I was so excited about seeing her again I was just pacing the floors the whole time I was home anyway. There was a bit of a line at security, but I arrived at my gate with over an hour before my flight time—and I still had to endure a layover in Memphis before I got to Austin and my chance to see Julie again. The anticipation made each minute seem like an hour. Julie, I knew, would already be en route, driving the seven hours from her home in Oklahoma City to Austin.

Needing something to do, I turned my attention to the courtesy television in the gate area. The all-financial news channel was recapping the latest stock trades. When the headlines came around, the top story was about a number of arrests being made for insider trading. Some investor had been getting tips on a company's financials from a junior executive and made millions trading on the insider information.

The discovery of the mindreading glasses had not been a "Eureka moment;" I had spent months working on the idea, and by unexpected dumb luck the project did far more than I had ever hoped. But that day, sitting in the airport, I had a true "Eureka moment." Suddenly, I saw how I could use my glasses to make money at levels that dwarfed my poker winnings. I could establish a permanent address again and stop moving around all the time, living under assumed names. And the best—although also scariest—part was that I would need Julie to be my partner if I was going to pull it off.

-----------------------

When I deplaned in Austin and turned on my Blackberry, I saw that I had missed a call from Julie. Uh oh. My heart sank—my first thought was that she was canceling out on me after all. I pushed the button to call her back.

She picked up the phone saying "Hi honey, did you have a nice flight?"

That didn't sound like she was backing out on me. I exhaled, which was the first I noticed that I had been literally holding my breath. "It was fine, thanks. I guess you must have called while I was in the air?"

"Yeah," she said, "I'm on I-35 just north of Austin. I figured as long as I was so close, I could pick you up at the airport so you wouldn't have to take a cab."

The sooner I could see Julie, the better. "That would be awesome, thanks. I'll wait for you at the pickup area."

"Okay, it'll probably take no more than 20 minutes for me to get there," she said.

"What kind of car do I look for?" I asked.

"A red pickup truck. Don't worry, you won't miss it," she said.

She was right. She was driving a twenty-year old Toyota mini-pickup; originally red in color, it was liberally spotted with large patches of blackish-gray primer, while other parts had rusted away altogether. A beat-up old truck cap, originally white but now dusty gray, covered the bed of the truck. But there behind the wheel was my smiling blonde sweetheart. I stepped out so she could see me and waved.

She parked in the pickup lane and got out to give me a hug and welcome kiss. She was dressed for driving—flip-flops, tan short shorts, and a yellow cotton camisole top with spaghetti straps that mingled with black straps from a bra otherwise not visible. She opened the back of the truck and I tossed my bag in. She had a suitcase and a couple of large plastic storage containers in it already. We closed up and got in and she started to drive toward the hotel.

We chatted on the drive, and I could tell right away that something was wrong. Julie was trying to be the Julie I knew, but I could tell that she was preoccupied with something else—something she couldn't stop thinking about.

I tried a little small talk. "So where did you get this truck from anyway? Its like older than you are," I said.

She smiled a little, "Not quite, I have three years on it. Actually it was by stepbrother's. He couldn't bear to part with it when he bought his new one, but he didn't have any use for it, so he gave it to me when I came back to Oklahoma."

"That was nice," I said.

"Yeah, sort of," she said. She paused, perhaps deciding whether she should elaborate, before adding "Actually, he feels guilty now about things he did to me when we were kids, but he can't come out and say it. So now he'll do favors for me, like giving me this truck, as well as keeping it running—whenever it breaks down, which is pretty often, he'll fix it for me for free. He says it's because this truck was his first and it's his baby, but if that was true then he wouldn't have let me drive it. You know, I don't really have a beef with him, he never started anything, he would just sometimes come along for the ride when my other stepbrother was messing with me. It figures that he's the only one who feels guilty about it now."

Poor Julie—she had a lot going on behind those beautiful blue eyes. This conversation was clearly a downer, though, so she changed the subject by asking me some questions about what this conference was, and when was I going to sessions versus being free. I told her that I had only about three sessions I definitely wanted to go to—I had come to this conference mostly so I could see her. She looked at me and gave me a quick smile. There was definitely something on her mind, and it wasn't her stepbrother and this truck.

"Julie," I said hesitantly, "something's wrong. By now I know you well enough to know that there's something one your mind."

She grew quiet. There was a lengthy pause before she replied "I'm sorry, honey, I'll be all right. I've just had a lot of things going on back in Oklahoma. Once I've had a little time to forget about those things, I'll be your sugar baby just like before."

"Nuh-uh," I said, "As your sugar daddy, my job is to take care of you in any way that I can—it looks to me like you need taking care of in a way that money can't buy. First thing after we check in, I'm taking you to dinner and we'll talk about it."

"First thing?" she asked, "before I even have a chance to welcome you to Austin?" She glanced at me slyly—we both knew she meant before we had sex for the first of what was sure to be many times over the next few days.

"First things first," I said, "and if my little girl needs help with a problem in Oklahoma then that's what we do first. No sugar for daddy until my little girl is taken care of!"

With that we arrived at the hotel, on the south bank of Town Lake across from downtown. The valet parkers looked like we were joking when we pulled up. We checked in, took the glass elevators up through the open atrium and to the penthouse level, then carted our bags to our suite.

Our suite looked out over Town Lake and gave us a wonderful view of downtown. "Wow, nice," she said. "I was expecting just a room." Now inside the door, she dropped her bags and embraced me.

"Just a room?" I said. "That's hardly good enough for my little sweetheart." We kissed. I was worried that she was having misgivings about this whole sugar daddy thing, but her kisses put my mind to rest some. They felt honest, genuine. I wasn't wearing my mindreading glasses, but I decided that whatever the problem was, it probably wasn't about me. She slipped her hand down to my crotch and started to rub my dick, but I pulled her hand away.

"Sugar later," I said, giving her one more kiss, "baby first."

The hotel had a fancy steakhouse (don't they all?) and a casual sports bar; I have her the choice and she chose the latter, so as not to have to change clothes. As I understand it, in Austin she wouldn't have had to change clothes to go to a fancy restaurant anyway, but the sports bar was fine with me. I found a high, round bar table in the back and sat more next to than across from her. I ordered a beer and told the waitress "but the lady here needs something stronger." She ordered a Cosmopolitan. When they came I ordered a burger and she a Caesar salad, then we had time to talk. Under the table, my left hand held her right, and I prompted her to talk.

"So what's got my sweetheart so worked up?" I asked.

She looked at me, reading my face for clues. Was I just being polite? Did I really care? Should she really tell me the whole story? I really did care, and wanted to hear the whole story, and my face must have conveyed that. She decided there really wasn't anything to lose by telling me what was all going on; I don't know if she had a lot of other choices of people to listen to her. And listen I did, all through dinner.

Her family was a problem. Julie wouldn't go around her mother's house while her stepfather was around, and her mom gave her shit for not coming around enough and not accepting her stepfather. She knew what had happened with Julie, but was in total denial about it. Money was tight, school was frustratingly slow.

But her boyfriend was the big problem. Soon to be ex-boyfriend, I learned.

"After all I did for that fucking asshole," she said, "he goes and rings up twenty grand in gambling debt! Twenty fucking grand! After I dumped my whole fucking savings into paying his fucking doctor bills and damn near got us both thrown out of MY condo." She was halfway through her second cosmo and still picking at her salad; I was done eating, since I hadn't done very much talking.

"Oh my god." I said.

"Tell me about it," she railed. "I call you up and ask you to help me out because of his bills, and now he does this. You know what he fucking said? He said I should call my Uncle Tom again and ask him for help... Prick."

"In a way, you have," I said, gently patting her bare thigh with my hand, "except that I forbid you to spend a penny on that loser."

"Don't worry, I won't," she said. "The timing of this conference was perfect, I don't have to look at his fucking face for three days. It would be so much easier if it weren't my fucking condo—I could just move out. But I own the place, and I'm not just going to let HIM have it. How the fuck do I evict him? I've asked him to leave, and he gets all condescending, saying 'now honey, you don't really mean that.' Guess what: YES I DO."

"Could you put it up for sale and go somewhere else?" I asked.

"I could put it up for sale, but I don't have enough for a down payment on anything else right now, and between the loans I had to take out and the fact that on paper I haven't held a job in six years my credit rating sucks. I'd have no place to go until I got the equity back at closing." she said, starting to get loud. "Heck, maybe I could go live with my mom, she would like that. What the hell, I may as well let my stepdad start fucking me again while I'm at it."

She suddenly realized she was being loud, and said. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't burden you with this. I'm just so ANGRY. I worked for two years to save up a nest egg, and POW, its gone. All I've got is this condo, and now I'm chained to it. And I don't even want to go back there because HE won't leave." After a pause, she added "I can't believe he turned out be such an asshole."

"As your sugar daddy, it is officially my responsibility to help you get out of this mess," I said. "As it happens, an idea came to me in the airport. I don't know if it's something you're going to be interested in or not, but it might be a way to solve all of those problems. I can't talk about it here, though. Let's get our check and go upstairs—I have something I want to show you."

Her look indicated she thought I meant my dick. "No, not that—at least, not yet. I certainly hope to show that to you eventually, but first I have something else to show you—something you've never seen before."

At that moment I was our waitress and flagged her down to get our check. I signed it to the room, and we went upstairs.

We entered the room, closed the door, and held each other tight, kissing. Not kissing politely, not kissing as a formality, but kissing like lovers kiss. Not long ago, we would kiss one or twice as a step towards intercourse. Now, kissing each other was an end unto itself, self-sustaining, not necessarily leading to deeper intimacy. Although, truth be told, it almost always did.

"I hear you want so show me something," she breathed when we finally stopped to take a pause. Here eyes were not distracted now; my Julie was back. She was stroking the front of my pants. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear "I was hoping you'd show me this."

How do you turn that down? "But," I started.

"You can show me other things later," she whispered, pushing me toward a large, overstuffed chair in the living room section of the suite. Sharing my secret could wait.

She nudged me to the edge of the chair, then kissed me sweetly while undoing by belt and removing my pants. She reached into my boxer-briefs and extracted my penis, gently stroking it. When it was hard, she gently nudged me onto the chair. Then she pulled off her top in one quick motion and tossed her bra aside. Now topless, she went to work on sucking my dick.

I love her blowjobs. She slides a surprising amount of my length into her mouth and back out at a steady pace. But the best part is the way she caresses it with her tongue while it's on its way in and back out again. She looked up at me intently, reading my face, making sure I was enjoying her ministrations. I must have looked pathetic, almost paralyzed by the waves of pleasurable sensation racing up my spine.

She paused to lick my balls for a minute. I reached for her breasts, each one perfectly filling up one hand. I didn't need to pay specific attention to her nipples, they were already totally erect. "Mmmmm," came out of my mouth involuntarily as she swallowed my length again; she was sucking with a purpose.

I could have easily just let her suck me off, but I really wanted to be inside her. I pushed back on her shoulders to give me room and stood up. I followed her example from earlier, kissing her the whole time that I was removing her shorts and thong. Then I sat her down, one leg slung over each arm of the chair, and began to give her oral sex. Now she closed her eyes and enjoyed the ride. I gently parted her sex lips and ran my tongue along the delicate flesh inside. Then I focused on her knob of her clit, licking and rubbing it with my tongue. Her breathing grew shallower and her hips started to rise and fall.

Normally I would have kept licking her until she came, but for some reason she wanted me inside her before that happened. She leaned forward to kiss me, stroking my penis at the same time, then leaning back she assisted my penis find the soft, wet space between her thighs. I leaned into her, moving my penis in and out while carefully not breaking our kiss. She put her arms around me like she was trying to squeeze-meld the rest of our bodies into one. At times I would just freeze, my penis buried deep within her belly, holding and kissing her while savoring the feeling of our bodied being joined as one.

I was in no hurry, but the sweet sensations of her wet pussy eventually became too strong to ignore. I knelt straighter up, which meant I had to break out kiss but let me increase the speed and intensity of my thrusts into her soft interior. She lay back, looking at me with soft, loving eyes, arms raised over her head and holding onto the seat back on either side, legs splayed apart and resting on the armrests. Sure she was enjoying the final throes of another great fuck, but as much as anything she was getting some kind of personal satisfaction from watching my enjoyment as I partook of her. I was now thrusting into her like a wild beast. The way she looked as she watched me fuck her was the sexiest, most beautiful thing in the whole fucking world. I reached as deeply into her as I could as what felt like gallons of semen exploded from my penis.

Spent, I fell over onto her. We embraced and kissed for a long time. But finally I got up, as I had something else that I wanted to show her. Since it was still pretty early, we put our clothes on again, in case we decided to go somewhere yet tonight. We sat side-by-side on the sofa, turned towards and leaning in to each other to facilitate serious conversation.

"Thank you for that, honey," I said.

"You don't have to thank me, silly," she said, "I enjoyed it too, and besides it makes me feel good to make you happy."

"I know," I said, "you're so amazing..."

I was getting sidetracked, so she set us back straight.

"So what is this thing you wanted to show me that I've never seen before?" she asked.

"Right. First, let me make sure I understood our earlier conversation correctly. Your plan is to get rid of your boyfriend when you get back to Oklahoma?" I asked.

She said "As soon as I can figure out how to remove him from my condo."

"Are you really attached to your condo? More specifically, how would you feel about leaving Oklahoma?" I asked her. At the same time, I pulled my mindreading sunglasses out of my pocket and put them on.

She looked up at me with blue eyes wide open. "I'm an ex-hooker living in the Bible Belt," she replied, "about to have no boyfriend, and family that either abused me as a kid or knew about it and didn't stop it. What do YOU think?" My glasses now on, I could see that she was thinking two things—one, why did I just put on sunglasses indoors, and not particularly attractive ones at that. Two, she was trying to prevent herself from hoping that whatever I had to show her would allow us to spend more time together, because she was resigned in her belief that I never would want to be with her full time. Boy was she wrong.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
540 Followers