Gifted Grifter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
537 Followers

"Were you looking for these?" she teased, lowering her breasts right into my face. I took each one in turn into my mouth and greedily sucked on the tender nipples. She closed her eyes in enjoyment as I did. I tried to sneak my hands up over my head and behind the couch to reach the ties on her panties, but she caught me and again redirected my hands.

"Nuh-uh," she teased. She strutted back around front of the couch, doing another twirl which now of course sent her bodice flying completely open. Then she came towards me but stopped just outside of arms' reach.

"If you want me to come closer," she teased, "give me your hands." I held out my hands; she intertwined her fingers with mine so I couldn't use them to untie the laces on the sides of her bottoms. But she then walked right up to me, standing with her legs apart and on either side of my legs as I sat, and challenged "if you want it, come and get it."

She kept my hands from getting near the ties of her panties, but other than that she didn't prevent me from reaching. I grasped the left side string in my mouth and pulled the ties loose; I then repeated on the right. But like the shirt, the ties were still entwined, and hence the pants didn't fall off. So I clamped my teeth on the front of her panties; this time when I pulled, her panties came off in my mouth.

"Good work," she teased, "now let's see what you can do with this." She raised one heel up on the top of the couch backrest and leaned forward so that her pussy was in my face. I stuck my tongue between her thighs and started licking, feeling for her clit. She put one hand in my hair and lightly held my head in place while I pleasured her. I felt the heat and wetness on my face, and as she got more excited her intimate scent enveloped my nostrils. As I got her close to getting off, she started to flex her pelvis in response to my ministrations and gently moved my head to direct the action of my tongue for maximum pleasure. Suddenly she pushed her pelvis down hard onto my face, and immediately after I felt waves of muscle spasms rippling her core muscles, accompanied by sounds of "oh...oh...".

She let go of my head, but I kept my tongue busy between her legs while looking up at her to see what she wanted next. She pulled her leg down off the sofa and now knelt down in front of me. I let her undo and pull down my pants. My dick now out in the open, she stoked it a few times, then ran her tongue up and down its length. She stroked it nicely, but she didn't suck me yet; she was making me wait. It seemed like forever she finally opened wide and took me inside her mouth. It was warm, moist, and soft, and it felt like heaven. She sucked me slowly, looking up at me, watching my reaction; she held me in her mouth, but her sucking was too slow to build any momentum.

When she was satisfied that I was hard as I would get, she stood up from the floor, then knelt on top of me on the couch, one leg to either side of mine. She reached down to my cock and helped guide it up and into the hole in her crotch. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and started to rhythmically slide her body up and down the length of my dick. Again she started very slowly, rising and then falling, feeling my dick fill her up. She rocked back down, pushing my dick all the way up into her, then stopped to kiss me. I kissed her, then I kissed her neck, down the front of her torso, and finally her breasts. When I reached the nipple I took it in between my teeth and gently pulled on it. She closed her eyes momentarily and made an almost inaudible noise; it must have felt good.

She started bobbing up and down on my knob again. As she did, she leaned forward so that her breasts would teasingly glance by my face on the way past. I stuck out my tongue and licked whatever part of her breasts I could reach as they slipped maddeningly past my face. She slowed for a second so I could take the other nipple and hold it in my mouth for bit, then resumed rocking herself up and down on my dick.

She adjusted herself so that now her feet were on the sofa rather than her knees. This allowed her to pick up the pace and at the same time lengthen her strokes. As she sped up, she closed her eyes and arched her back to achieve the most pleasurable angle of penetration. I reached upwards with what little freedom of motion my pelvis had. I also put my hands gently on her hips so that I could further feel her rocking herself up and down. I lay back in the chair, watching and feeling my beautiful, naked little goddess gliding up and down, fucking herself with my dick. Then she picked up the pace again; she was now lifting herself and them practically slamming her pelvis down onto mine, driving my dick into her depths. She was bucking up and down as if I was a mechanical bull. As she did, her lovely breasts would bounce up and down; I tried to reach for them but couldn't with her back no arched away from me. But I could move one of my hands to her crotch, and with my thumb I started playing with her clit again. That must have really felt good, because she started to say "Ohh....ohhh" again, and was driving as hard as she could. I couldn't hold out anymore; my dick took on that extra-rigidity and prepared to empty its load. I kept thumbing her clit, however, and as I was ejaculating, I felt her suddenly draw in and hold her breath, and just as my orgasm was ending hers began. I held her down on what was left of my erection with my hands, still thumbing her clit, until I felt the last ripple of her orgasm subside.

An hour later found us standing, naked, holding each other, looking out at Town Lake through the picture windows. Julie lay her head on my shoulders; I wrapped my arms around her slim waist from behind. I just enjoyed feeling her warm skin next to mine, took comfort in the reassuring rise and fall of her breath. It seemed such a strange blur how I ended up here, with lovely Julie in my arms, but there was nowhere else on earth I would rather be.

"So," I whispered into her ear, "how would you feel about living in New York?" I asked.

"I'd live on a rock in the middle of the ocean if it was with you," she said, snuggling up to me with closed eyes. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me. I wished that I had thought of it first, so that I could have said it to her.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
537 Followers