Gifted Grifter Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do declare!" is all she declared.

"Oh, there is one thing about tomorrow, though," I added as an afterthought. Julie didn't know what I was thinking for a change, and they both turned towards me. "You are absolutely, positively forbidden to look at any price tags whatsoever when we go shopping for your Matron of Honor dress." We all chuckled and continued walking home.

------------------

Aunt Betty was equally beside herself when we gave her the tour of the brownstone we were living in. "I thought that living in the city you'd be living in a small apartment! This place is as big as my house! And the woodwork..."

"All original antique," I interjected.

"I cannot IMAGINE how much money it costs to live in a place like this!" she continued.

Julie stood next to me, putting both arms around my waist and sideways-hugging me, telling Aunt Betty "My honey takes good care of me." It made me feel warm inside.

The last stop of the tour was the guest room. I ran down to fetch Aunt Betty's bags; when I got back, she was bidding Julie goodnight.

"Are you sure?" Julie asked, "it's only 10:00, and..."

"And I'm an old lady that's not used to traveling," Aunt Betty interjected, "and I expect you'll have all sorts of things to show me tomorrow. I'm going to need all the rest I can get to keep up with you two."

"OK," Julie conceded, "we do have a lot to do tomorrow. We'll see you in the morning."

After saying goodnight we retired to the master bedroom. Julie closed the door behind us; I think it was the first time we'd ever closed it. Usually it was just the two of us, and any part of the house was fair game for sex. We had, in fact, screwed in every room in the house at least once. We weren't used to having to be low-key about sex in our own house.

I stopped and embraced her in the middle of the floor; my arms on her waist, hers on my neck. After a few kisses, Julie said "I know you're going to think this sounds silly, but I'm a little self-conscious about sleeping with you when my Aunt Betty is in the house. I'm sure she doesn't approves of sex before marriage."

"Would you like me to go sleep on the couch?" I offered.

"NO, I don't want you to sleep on the couch," she scolded, flashing her lovely blue eyes at me. "I want to make love to you tonight—and every night for the rest of my life. I'm just saying—it feels a little strange. It's funny, I've had sex almost every single day of my adult life, yet with Aunt Betty in the house, I feel self-conscious about it."

"So what would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Make love to me," she whispered in a dreamy voice, closing her eyes, and kissing me in a manner intended to serve as an invitation to more intimate activity. At first I kissed her back, just liking the way she feels in my arms when she wants to be close to me. But then she started slipping her tongue into my mouth a few times, and the beast started to awaken. Well, I had my orders—certainly couldn't let the lady down.

I slowly moved my hands up from her hips to the buttons of her blouse, and slowly undid them. She kept her arms around my neck, kissing me the whole time. When I got to the last button I could reach, I had to stop kissing her so I could pull the blouse out of her skirt. One more button, then I was able to gently push the flaps apart so that heavenly body could peek through. I looked up and saw her blue eyes watching me, loving me, simultaneously enjoying the feeling of what I was doing and the happy to be providing me with the enjoyment I derived out of doing it. I still pinch myself that this gorgeous creature WANTS to give herself to ME!

I kissed her again, but as I did I slipped my right hand into her left bra cup. She let one of her hands drop from around my neck and expertly unclasped her bra. Once it was free, I could easily slip her breast out from under the cup and hold its soft delicateness in my hand. My fingers instinctively found her nipples, which responded to my touch immediately, as if they were as happy to see me again as I was to see them.

Julie was still kissing me, but after undoing her bra she didn't put her arms around my neck again. Rather, she felt for my belt, which she unbuckled; then for my zipper, which she undid. When she finally undid the button of my pants, the slid down my legs and down around my ankles, leaving me standing there in my boxers—as she had intended. She reached under my waistband, and gently cradled my quickly enlarging penis in her practiced hands. There we stood, kissing, my hand on her nipple, her hands on my dick.

"Come here," she said softly, heading for the king bed. She reached to her left side to undo the zipper of her skirt and slipped it off, kicking it aside. Then she sat on the bed, legs apart, waiting for me to get within reach.

I came over and bend down to kiss her. Her head tilted up towards me, she nevertheless found my waistband and pulled my boxer briefs down. I straightened up, and Julie found herself face-to-face with my pocket monster. Looking up to watch me, she lay her tongue on the base of my dick and s-l-o-w-l-y licked her way to the top in a single, drawn-out slurp. Having found it, she closed her eyes and drew me into her mouth with a look like she had just tasted the most exquisite thing ever. I could feel her work her tongue on me within her mouth. Pursing her lips to create a seal on my flesh, she sucked me, drawing me in and out of her mouth, teasing me with her tongue the whole time. By now she had blown me hundreds of times, and yet the feeling never became mundane. She liked to suck me, too, because she liked to make me happy and right there in her mouth was tangible evidence that she was being successful.

"Mmmpphh," came out of my lips involuntarily. Her sucking has caused her hair to fall down around her face; I gently brushed it back with my fingers so I could see her pretty face as it swallowed my sword. She opened her eyes to peek at me, and momentarily we made eye contact. She gave a little smile, spit me out so she could lick me, then went back to sucking.

Neither of us really needed our hands at the moment, and it was time for Julie's blouse to go away. I put my hands on her shoulders and eased the silky fabric off of her frame. Julie got the message and pulled it off without so much as breaking stride on her sucking. Then she helpfully held her arms straight and pointing downwards so that I could slip the bra off, which I did. When it was on the floor, she reached for my cheeks and started to squeeze my butt while sucking. Now wearing only panties and heels, I held her breasts in my hands, squeezing them while she sucked.

Without warning, Julie was ready for the next stage. She stopped sucking and started to kick off her shoes. By chance, we both pulled our underwear down to our ankles at the same time, kicked them off, and were naked. Julie moved to her favorite position, lying face-up in the middle of the three-across pillows of the king, arms and legs both open to invite me in. I got in on the side and started crawling towards her south end, intending to lick her like she had licked me. But when I got there, a hand was in my way. She cupped my chin in her hand so that I would face her, and she said quietly "Not tonight. I just want to feel you inside me."

I almost asked her if she was ready, but before I said something that stupid I remembered that she would definitely know whether she needed additional warming up or not and would either have told me or taken care of it herself. So I turned, moved into position between her legs, and pointed my dick between her lower lips. She watched me expectantly, then closed her eyes with a soft moan as she felt me penetrate her inner sanctum.

I put my fists down on the bed on either side of her shoulders and leaned over her, leveraging myself into her deeper. Her long-lashed blue eyes looked at with a sense of almost wonder, like she couldn't believe that I was here with her and would be with her from this day forward. I was the one that should be disbelieving; her beautiful face, framed in natural blonde hair, looking up at me while my dick nestled inside of her absolutely perfect body, lying open on the bed as she gave herself to me. I slipped my dick in and out very slowly, wanting to feel all of her soft tissues as they surrounded and embraced me. She noticed of course that I was just slowly feeling her, that I hadn't started in to fuck her as usually I do. She raised her eyes in question, as if to ask whether something was wrong. No nothing was wrong—it was so right I couldn't believe it. I bent over towards her face, kissed her cheek, and whispered into her ear "I love you Julie."

She got a warm look on her face, wrapped her arms around me, kissed me and said "I love you too." Then her look turned devilish. Holding my face in her hands, she whispered into my ear "Aunt Betty or no Aunt Betty...there's no changing what I am...and what I am is a BAD GIRL. And this bad girl wants you to FUCK HER." My back and my dick both straightened up just a little bit more. "C'mon, fuck me, I'm a bad girl and I like it," she said, "show me what you've got." And to accentuate the point, she pulled her knees up high and wide so that they were almost behind her shoulders.

This was a new twist for our sex life, but one of the things that keeps sex with Julie from getting routine is that she is always coming up with new twists. Because of her past, I would have been hypersensitive to her calling herself a bad girl earlier in our relationship. But now, that seemed like a lifetime ago—she was my fiancée and my business partner, living a high-end life in Manhattan, legit in every way. It was safe now to recognize that yes, Julie was in the way she was meaning it a bad girl—in fact, if being sexually adept is what makes you a bad girl, she was the baddest bad girl there was. It was OK for us to play with it now.

And if Julie wanted to be fucked like a bad girl, I was gonna fuck her like a bad girl! I still loved her just as much as a second before, but all that tender gushy stuff would have to wait until after I filled her up the eyeballs in sperm. No more gently feeling her; now I was slamming my dick into her pussy, hard and fast. Julie decided she kind of liked this; she kept playing the part, looking me in the eye and goading me on.

"Ohh, that's it, it feels good. C'mon, give it to me. Harder," she coaxed. I did. She let go of her knee with her right hand and used it to rub her clit. "That's it, give it to me," she said. "Look at what a bad girl I am, I'm opening up my pussy and masturbating while you fuck me."

I was fucking as hard as I could without hurting at least one of us. And kept at it.

With me fucking so hard, her hand was actually in the way. So she got another idea, and held her tits in her hands. "Look at these tits," she said, "do you like them? Good girls don't show men their titties, now do they?" Then she tweaked her nipples between her fingers until they were fully erect, and continued "And good girls certainly don't play with their own nipples to make them hard, now do they?" As she was talking, I was staring at her stupendous breasts—and she knew it. "Do you like them?" she teased, then stuck out her tongue and tried to lick her own nipple—but they weren't floppy, so she couldn't quite reach. "I can't reach, you try," she said. I collapsed onto her so I could hold one of her tits in each hand, then greedily attacked them, almost like a starving man attacking an apple. I kept screwing, but of course I couldn't fuck her very hard while I was attacking her tits.

"Mmm, that's nice...but I'm a bad girl and I want you to FUCK me," she said. I got back on my fists and started banging her hard again. "Ooh, that feels good," she said, "c'mon, keep fucking me. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want you to fill me up so that when you're done cum leaks out of my pussy like a fucking water glass." With all this teasing, my nuts felt like they could fill a water glass, too.

"C'mon, fuck me," she continued, "if you're good, when you're done I'll suck your dick clean. Like this." And with that, she took her finger, cradled it with her tongue, and began to suck on her finger like it was a dick, closing her eyes and making a face like sucking that finger was the most pleasurable sensation on earth. It was also the last straw; I somehow found a little bit of overdrive, speeding up just that little bit more, and it took me over the top. I slammed into her hard and held it waiting for the first tidal wave of cum.

Julie felt it too. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed her pelvis down towards me to help it dig in. The first wave rocked me; I pulled out and thrust forward exactly in time with second, and again for every spurt until I was spent.

I literally crashed onto the bed next to her—usually I only got that much exercise at the gym. Julie, now back to my regular Julie, cuddled up next to me.

When I got my breath back, I kidded her "I thought you said you felt funny having sex with Aunt Betty in the house."

She giggled, and said "I guess it kind of made me feel like a bad girl, so I may as well be a REALLY bad girl. Because being a bad girl can sometimes be good, don't you think?"

I rolled over onto my back and held her in my arm. She played with my chest hair, her head lying on my shoulder.

"Julie, my love, you never cease to amaze me," I said. "Just when I think I've seen it all, you pull out a new trick and surprise me again."

She smiled and sort of laughed, but was also perhaps a wee bit embarrassed.

"I can't believe that you really want to spend the best years of you life with me," I continued.

Her face got serious. She sat up a little so she could be sure we made eye contact before answering "If you hadn't come along and pulled me out of the gutter, the 'best years of my life' would have been pretty shitty. If it weren't for you-" she embellished by pointing at my heart- "I wouldn't be having best years of my life."

"You really give me too much credit, honey," I said, "you left Las Vegas on your own—I wasn't even there." (as told in Gifted Grifter #3: Viva Las Vegas)

"Only because you gave me the courage to want better," she retorted, "and who bailed me out when I was about to go under financially?" (as told in Gifted Grifter #6: Julie Pays the Bills Pt. 1).

"That was your idea," I said, "and if it hadn't happened the way it did, I'd have never fallen in love with you."

"And when I blindly painted myself into a corner," she replied, "rather than taking advantage as most men would, you instead let me off the hook completely. It was that which really made me fall in love with you." (as told in Gifted Grifter #7: Julie Pays the Bills Pt. 2)

"This world is so weird," I replied. "In a completely warped and unfathomable way, it's like we were made for each other."

She gave me a big, beautiful smile, cuddled up to me again, and said "No complaints." I had planned on putting on pajamas—it had taken me two hours to find a pair among the unpacked boxes from our last move, since I never wore them anymore—in case Aunt Betty got up first, she might find us in bed but at least not naked. But my honey felt so good nestled up in my arms, I was not going to get up break up the moment for anything. And so it was, naked and intertwined, that my lovely fiancée and I drifted off to sleep.

12