Gifted Wrapped

Story Info
An unexpected surprise.
1.5k words
4.08
8.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, windy day in December. I was spending the day with my boyfriend. Christmas was less than 2 weeks away and he still hadn't gotten a Christmas tree, so we decided to do it together.

He picked me up that morning and drove back toward his house. We lived in different states, but even so, he only lived 20 minutes away. It was bright and the sun was out, but it is New England and it was December, so it was freezing.

We went to the Christmas tree farm down the street from his house. I wrapped myself in my coat and started hunting for a tree. By the time we agreed on one and got it on the roof of the car, it had taken us about 45 minutes and we both were frozen. We paid the man and drove back to his house, untied the tree and got it inside.

We spent the next hour and a half decorating it. Our first Christmas together. I was excited, I had never done that with any of my other boyfriends. We put up the lights and hung the different colored ornaments. I threw on multicolored tinsel. It was a very romantic thing to do as a couple, spending our first Christmas together.

We finished the tree and made lunch together. Standing in the kitchen, high on life, unable to keep our hands to ourselves, sparks were shooting from our eyes. We ate lunch quick and cleaned up as fast as we could, only one thing flooding our minds.

"Lets go upstairs and take a nap," he said as we finished up the dishes from lunch.

"Okay," I said, smiling. I knew there wasn't going to be much sleeping going on. I walked upstairs into our bedroom, the room we shared on nights when I was over. I started undressing the moment I entered the room, pulling my shirt over my head, unbuttoning my jeans, pushing them down and kicking them off, leaving me in nothing but my thong and bra, which were all black lace, my fave.

He didn't know but I had a surprise for him. I slipped my arms through the straps of my bra and threw it off. I pulled out thick red ribbon that I had cut earlier without him knowing and hid in my pants. I wrapped it around my breast and tied it into a neat bow.

As I heard Jordan coming up the stairs, I made last minute adjustments to my bow then took stand at the door waiting for him in my black thong and red bow tied around my breast, gift wrapped just for him. He froze as he walked into the room, his eyes growing big as they moved up and down my almost completely bare body, my D-cup breast filling out that red bow and more, full and heavy.

Without saying a word, he walked up to me, ran his hands up over my stomach and cupped his hands over my breast, bow and all. He bent forward and shoved his face in my deep cleavage, kissing and tasting, my head fell back, my skin feeling tingly.

I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them just hang there and ran my hands up under his shirt, feeling the warmth of his body. After a few moments, he stepped back, pulled down his jeans and slipped his shirt off as I climbed onto the bed and waited for him.

I laid there, almost completely naked as he climbed into bed next to me. I rolled over onto my left side and looked at him, lust pooling over in his dark eyes. He pulled at the bow until it came lose then pulled me as close as I could get to him, my sensitive nipples pressed against his hard, sculpted chest. Slowly, he kissed me, opening my mouth, softly toughing his tongue to mine, dipping in and out, driving me crazy.

I wrapped my arms around him, rubbing my hands up and down his spine, feeling each muscle pull as I touched him, his mouth beginning to explore, over my cheeks, down the sides of my neck, then finally, to my breast, heavy and sensitive, as he sucked my nipple into his hot, wet mouth. My body shivered and I felt everything pool in between my legs.

He released me and centered himself between my legs. I felt him through my lacy thong, he was hard and ready, pressing into my pussy lips through my thong. Very slowly, he began rubbing up and down, pushing into me, as he kissed and licked me all over. Unable to take it anymore, he rolled over, slid his boxers down, then came in front of me and pulled down my thong, tossing them both.

I was beyond ready, I could tell by the throbbing I felt between my legs. I was over any foreplay, the anticipation killing me. He laid on his back and pulled me on top of him, his hands on my hips, he centered me, then himself. I slowly slid down him as he pushed up, feeling all 7 inches of him. His hands tightened on my hips as he hit full capacity.

I wrapped my hands around his on my hips as I bounced up and down, slowly losing control, my mind, the pleasure taking me over completely. Barely realizing, I was soon on the bottom, Jordan on top. I felt myself shake, from my toes to the top of my head and I knew. I dug my nails into his back as a hot, liquid wave came crashing, flooding me. I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed in and out until his own wave came crashing.

He pulled out and laid next to me, pulling me to him and tangled his legs around mine. Very affectionately, he kissed me, ran his hand through my hair, pushing it out of my face. I could feel the sun on my skin as it began to set and night approached. We ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

I was the first to wake. It was now completely dark and the stars were sparkling in the dark blue nights sky. I looked at the man next to me, sound asleep, looking content and perfect.

I had to pee real bad but I didn't want to wake him. I slipped through his arms and rolled out of bed. I wasn't sure if his roommate was home yet, so I quietly opened the door and peeked out. I didn't see any lights on downstairs and didn't hear the dogs, so I knew he wasn't home.

I walked out, quietly closed the door behind me and walked right into the bathroom. The floor was cold and so was the toilet seat on my bare ass. I decided to get in the shower and get ready for dinner. I started the water and left it running to get hot. I grabbed a towel and hung it on the hook next to the tub.

When it was finally hot, I got in and let the hot water hit my back. Every muscle relaxed. I began soaping up my hair when I heard the bathroom door open. I froze in place, hoping it wasn't Jordan's roommate. Then I felt a rush of cold air and a pair of hands on my hips. I turned and Jordan was right behind me in the shower, looking sexy and ready for round 2.

"I woke and you weren't there. I thought you left me, until I heard the shower," he said as he began rising the soap out of my hair. I went to grab the bar of soap but he stopped me. He pushed me up against the shower wall and kissed me, the hot water now running over his backside.

"I thought I wasn't going to be able to have you again." He looked at me with questioning eyes. I kissed him, ran my hand down his flat stomach and took him into my grasp. He sucked in hard but I knew what was going to happen before it did.

Only taking that for a few minutes, he soon lost his control, pushed my hand away, lifted my left leg onto the edge of the tub and pushed into me. I moaned so loudly, I bit down on his shoulder to shut myself up. This time, he wasn't so gentle. He pounded in and out of me, really making me feel every movement, every thrust, every inch.

He then lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him. He slowed his pace, looked me right in the eye as I felt it come. Within seconds, I was like water, feeling as if I were about to run down the drain. My body was limp but I still felt him come, his grip tighten on me as me moaned, letting it all out.

I laid limp in his arms and he held me as I regained some of my strength. Then we both washed up and got out as the water began to run cold. He dried me off as I dried him off. We both got dressed and went downstairs. It was quite and dark. We made dinner together and watched a movie on the couch, happy, peaceful and content with the events of our day.