Gifting Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

With one hand in his pocket the right shifted outward. "We haven't been formally introduced. I'm Tony Kamaso."

Nervous, she shook his hand. The brief contact seemed to stimulate nerves deep within her that had no reason to feel this simple touch. She gasped even as she tried to speak. "Katherine Montana." A woman next to Kat cleared her throat. Startled, she remembered her partner. "And this is Julia Stephens."

With the introduction of the blond woman Tony seemed almost disappointed. Simply by looking back and forth between the two women he knew there was a stronger connection than simple friends. "I'm surprised neither of you are dancing." Somehow she understood the inherent compliment; both women were more than fit, and attractive, enough to enjoy dancing. Both women should have been asked already.

"Maybe I'll be up for it later." She couldn't tell him she was so wound up that she'd likely tear his clothes off.

"I'm up for it if you are." Tony was disappointed with the woman who responded to his lure. Then again Julia wasn't the one who's already shown him a good time. He's probably hoping to get more. She was being unfair to him and she knew it, just as it was unfair being angry at Julia for trying to pick him up. After all, Daphne never said they had to find one man each, and Julia knew Kat, or at least her body, really wanted this man to be the one.

As she watched the two maneuver themselves onto the dance floor she admitted she was frustrated. Katherine Montana had no practical experience at seducing men. Worse still she knew she lacked patience. She wanted, no, needed this man but she had no idea how to get him. She hadn't quite realized what she was doing earlier when she had dragged him into the bathroom. She reacted on instinct, on need, and found herself doing something wonderful. Now she didn't think she had the courage or self control to try anything quite as brazen.

As he danced he kept glancing over at her. He wanted her on the floor rather than the ~in Kat's opinion~ more attractive woman. Confidence! The word came back to Katherine with startling clarity. The night her new life began she had practically used that as her mantra. She had not been used to her now familiar red hair, or the makeup she now took for granted. Most especially, she had not expected to look in the mirror and think of herself as attractive.

Seduction was new to her. Even in the many months the Dhase had found men and women for their frequent trysts, it had been first Chris and then Daphne who seduced the choice. Perhaps that was the real test of tonight. Perhaps Daphne needed Kat to learn she could do this on her own.

Katherine Montana took a deep breath and found herself standing straighter. She sighed as the motion sent a surge of thrill shooting inward from between her legs. She could indeed do this. She wanted him. Her body cried out for something only he could give her. She reveled in the sensation that began to spread outward from her core as she imagined, in exact detail, what she would have him do to her. Her body was on fire as she stepped onto the dance floor. A primal grin split her face.

People turned to watch her pass but she didn't notice. Her eyes were pinned to his body. The grinding beat drove the suggestive dance moves of the other patrons to even greater innuendo. Men and women groped each other openly all across the dance floor. He turned long before she reached him, watched her progress with a longing equal to her own.

Julia's eyes were wide with fascination. She stared longingly at Kat but the Dhase paid little attention.

In perfect time with the rumbling base her knee slipped between his legs even as his slipped between hers. Her hands slid up his chest and to either side of his neck, to lock behind. He reached for her waist. One hand glided up her back to rest at the base of her neck. The other arm wrapped tight about the small of her back and drew her close.

She savored his warmth as they danced. Their hips swung in perfect harmony. Each shift sent a flare of torment through her and threatened her control, her very sanity. She wanted him to throw her over the nearby speaker and simply take her, there, on the dance floor. She could tell, her thigh pressed tight against his lust, that he wanted nothing more. Only social code kept them from fulfilling their desires. She could feel the tension grow between them. It surpassed anything she had ever felt.

The scent hit the air, mingled with the beer and sweat. There, she glanced over his shoulder at a booth in the shadow of the wall, a woman sat innocently on her boyfriend's lap. There, across the dance floor, a young man danced with a young woman; her legs wrapped around him as he held her aloft. In both cases the women's skirts draped artfully to cover connected bodies.

Lightning crashed through her body as his thigh pressed upward. They spun in perfect harmony. She could no longer see the couples but her new perspective showed her two women back to front on the floor. Kat couldn't see the hands of the one in front, trapped as they were between tight pressed bodies, but the other's hands massaged and caressed furiously. Moans complimented the pulsing beat throughout the room.

Katherine closed her eyes. His hand was a feather as it brushed her neck and tangled her hair. His powerful body throbbed against her. His rigid member pushed harder and harder against her leg, as if it sought to climb into her despite the intervening clothing. His breath played against her ear.

Her body was an inferno. Where skin met skin his fine hairs taunted her. The expensive fabric of her dress shifted against her skin, as they moved, and aggravated her. Her lust overflowed and began to trickle slowly down the inside of her thighs. Every grind pressed against her engorged flesh in delightful, if maddening, agony.

She felt him shift once more. Suddenly he was behind her. His body pressed against hers. She gasped as she felt his strength, through layers of fabric, settle comfortably between her cheeks. One arm still wrapped about her waist, but the other had dropped to her chest. While his arm propped one breast his hand began to caress her other. She gasped. What did it matter that they were in public. This was need, stronger than eating or even breathing. She needed to feel him inside of her. Besides, others around were already so engaged.

She let him lead her from the dance floor. Anywhere! Her body spasmed as he pinched a taut nipple through the layers of bra and dress. Her eyes remained closed, content to let him choose. There was no longer any question of 'if,' now it only remained 'where.'

The hand left her stomach and a moment later they stopped moving. She leaned back against his warmth as he continued to torment her chest. She shook with need. He surprised her, his vagrant hand found her exposed neck and pushed her forward as his other arm dropped to her hips. Her surprise prevented resistance. When her body pressed against the table-top she knew she didn't want to struggle. She wanted him. She needed his illusion of control. They both knew, by now, she could stop him instantly and easily, but hers was an act of submission.

Despite the noise of the club, the music so loud she felt it, the sound of a single zipper echoed in her ears. She gasped at the portent. The trickle became a flood that cotton could not contain. Then, the pillowy form that had tormented her all evening dropped away with the only barrier to their mutual need.

Hands glided up her thighs, collecting her dress and drifting across her bare flesh. His thumbs pressed slightly and pushed outward, pulled tension against muscles that already dared more. She felt him, that same magnificent strength that had filled her mouth, only an hour or two before, pressed against oversensitive nerves and caused them to explode with renewed vigor. Her arms flew out to clutch the far edge of the table for support. In truth it was a vain attempt to release some portion of the unimaginable energy built within.

Her body had anticipated him for hours, days, weeks, now and welcomed home the solid intruder. His hand returned to her back and pressed her against the table. His hips collided with her and forced a scream of pure freedom from her, lost among the music. She nearly cried as the robust shaft was ripped from her. Her depths clutched desperately as they tried to hold him in but her own flowing juices abetted his escape.

The edge of the table shattered beneath her grip as he lanced her fully once more. Over and over he used his rigid weapon to pierce her. Each time she felt him buried deeper before he pulled himself entirely free. With each drive she screamed. The pressure, built slowly throughout the day, far beyond the capacities of her flesh, surged and burst.

Her body seized and all awareness with it. She floated in that timeless moment, felt only his weight pressed against her back and pierced to her very core. The infinite remained a moment still and her cheek crashed to the table. Her voice erupted forth and declared her satisfaction, drowned out by the number of others that so affirmed.

Nothing existed for Kat except for her body, abused by ecstasy, and the hot length that invaded her. She felt herself cling to it as he pounded forward and clutch desperately during his retreat. Different nerves caressed his flesh than had earlier, but she knew his impending release anyway. He expanded farther, pressed and afflicted every nerve and muscle within her, and began to pulse. He seemed to fill every part of her body at once, the ecstasy touching every cell.

His hips tried to force their way inside her a moment later. She felt his tip brush her deepest flesh and screamed with him. He surged and filled her. His hips pumped rapidly, invigorated by futile instinct. Never again would she need to fear being so filled by a man's seed, but rather she rejoiced in it; the manifestation of his rapture.

Too soon he collapsed against her. They lay in each other's warmth. They basked in each other's bliss. Even now her body clung to him. Even after the aftershocks of sensation faded she clenched around him, maintaining his state and holding him fast. So long as she possessed him he refused to move.

A delicate hand came to rest on Kat's arm. With a content smile she looked up. Julia's gaze was fixed, her expression concerned. "We have to leave. Now !" Kat would have argued, but the look on her lover's face brought her back to herself.

She remembered where they were and nodded. Tony pulled himself free, an act that caused both to shudder with a renewed aftershock. Quickly they covered themselves again and looked around. Throughout the room a veritable orgy continued. Clearly there was something in the air, and the unusual activity would attract authorities.

Tony gripped her hand and kissed it delicately. "Call me, please?" There was a pleading in his voice. As he released her hand he left his business card. She smiled thankfully to him and let Julia drag her from the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Katherine entered the room meekly. Daphne tried not to smile as she looked up. "Fruitful night?"

Katherine couldn't seem to move beyond the doorway of the den. Embarrassment was written as clearly on her face as it was in her aura. "There was something in the air at the club. We simply couldn't wait until somewhere more private. No one could. I don't know what happened." Her voice was plaintive. The poor girl desperately hoped Daphne would forgive her or, at the very least, not remain angry for long.

The elder took pity on the poor, aura-blind, woman and forced herself to show her feelings. She smiled gently. "It happens from time to time. You just need to be careful how long you let your needs build before relieving them." The fledgling's face clouded in confusion as quickly as her aura. "You need to feel the touch of a man. It is something I can understand, if not relate to."

Daphne stood and maneuvered around the desk. She guided her blessed lover to the comfortable chair and bade her sit. She took the woman's hands and crouched before her. "The Dhase must be careful with their needs and desires. If left ignored they may guide others. If you repress yourself too long you may begin to lose that which is most precious."

The girl was still somewhat confused but her lover's obvious concern and compassion did much to calm her. Daphne stood to kiss Kat lightly. She pulled her up and smacked her ass to prompt her back out of the room. Kat stopped at the door. Something remained unsaid but the youth appeared to lack the courage to broach the subject. Daphne guessed and obliged her. "How was it?"

Katherine blushed. "Incredible." She paused, a thread of doubt ran through her aura. "But it wasn't the same." Pained eyes rose to meet Daphne's. "He wasn't Chris."

A dagger pierced Daphne's heart. "No. He wouldn't be." Chris was a very special man. She could never find herself truly attracted to him and he never quite satisfied her needs on his own. For all that she still loved the poor man.

"Will we see Chris anytime soon?"

There was so much hope in the question that Daphne couldn't bear to shatter it. At the same time she refused to lie to her precious lover. "No." She couldn't bear to say more. The youth seemed to sense this, nodded and left.

Had it only been less than a year earlier that she and Chris had plotted their course to bestow the Gift to Katherine? How could it have been less than a dozen months since she had watched the two dancing and wondered that the patrons didn't break propriety?

It had happened tonight. Such a new Dhase should not have the ability to impress her own emotions on others. Yet Kat's desires had been so strong as to drive Daphne, one of the oldest of their kind, into the bed of a man. The youth's need to feel a man explode between her legs had filled the elder. She smiled and shook her head. She had fulfilled her need and found it less onerous than she anticipated, but still it was not something she strived to repeat.

She turned to the window and hoped, pleaded, to find a way to release Chris once more.

Copywirte November 2006 by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers