Gifting Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

The rest of the short drive ended in silence. Their house was set apart in the nicest part of town. Short walls designated each plot and wide yards provided a measure of privacy to their owners. Chris drove up the driveway and straight into the garage. Katherine noticed it was uncluttered with the debris of everyday life. The garage alone would mark the residents as nonhuman. Chris smiled and glanced back at her, obviously in response to her mood.

Katherine was already getting out when he opened the door for Daphne. As the garage door slowly closed on its own she knew the direct entrance ahead would be used, so she waited for Christoph to unlock and open it. This time she followed him through as he turned on the lights. She was startled to notice relatively fresh dishes left dirty in the sink. Either someone else lived here, or the rumors about the younger Dhase, being able to enjoy every facet of their former humanity, were true. She looked past the small kitchen to the rest of the house.

All of the, very expensive, furniture in the livingroom rested against the walls. The carpet looked to be a soft island, as it rose inches above the surrounding mahogany floor. The walls bore tasteful and expensive pieces, artfully complimenting the comfortable furniture. Despite the fire, already crackling in the brick fireplace, it was clear they seldom used the room.

A powerful hand spun her. Before she could get her bearings, Chris swept her into a firm, yet gentle, embrace. Her heart barely began to flutter from the unexpected contact when he leaned forward. As their lips met her skin tingled, a cool breeze drifting on a hot day. His passion, his desire, flowed from his mouth like honey and their tongues danced and sought every last drop.

Somehow her body pressed against his, even as she felt her every muscle surrender to his embrace. He held her aloft as her leaden feet sought release from the ground. A single kiss, and this the passion he transferred, unbearable, unimaginable.

He broke the connection. Her head fell back, her neck lacked the strength to hold it without the glorious anchor of his lips. She struggled for breath. Her heart raced. Her stomach fluttered. Her hips ached with need. All of these symptoms intensified as a large hand found its way to supporting the back of her head and he pulled her close. Warm comfort poured from him as protective arms enfolded her. "Please!" She could barely whisper despite her desperation.

With ease born of inhuman strength, the arm crossing her back shifted to sweep behind her knees. Once more he held her close, the desire and need that radiated from him a pale reflection of those coursing through her own body. His power and the intensity of his passion were intoxicating as nothing she had ever encountered, and somehow she knew they were genuine. The Dhase might be able to project their empathy on another, but they could no more dissemble than one could lie to them. This she now knew.

Gently she came to rest on the thick carpet. Where the strands brushed her skin she imagined the delicate touch of his lips. Suddenly, the flickering heat of the nearby fire paled as an inferno coursed through her veins. Soft, underused, muscles clenched in response. Her back arched as she moaned in anticipatory pleasure.

She forced her eyes open to search for the embodiment of release. Chris knelt beside her, his eyes closed and head thrown back as he drank in her desire. Daphne knelt beside him, one hand on the back of his head and the other covering his hands, resting on his knees. Both wore expressions of utter serenity.

It was a sight too beautiful to interrupt but desire warred with that perfection. She felt the need climbing her spine, it reached the base of her brain, home for the most primal instincts, and the animal consumed her gaze. She lunged and grabbed fistfuls of his shirt. With his tie long gone, the feeble buttons tore under her relentless assault. She dragged him atop her as their lips met. Nothing existed except his weight, pressing against her mouth, and the volcano raging between her legs. Some distant corner of her brain barely noticed her hands fumbling with his belt and pants.

A new element appeared to her as she felt his solid form clasped between clutching hands. She held the epitome of her need. He broke the kiss when he failed to shift her thong from the awkward position. He tried to adjust, to remove his own pants but the beast he'd unleashed refused to release the heat she held so desperately. He laughed, carefully removed her underwear, and shifted the front panel of her dress aside. She pulled and stroked his length ungently as she tried to pull him closer, to pull him inside of her.

Calmly he shifted between her spread legs. His knees pushed against her butt as he knelt before the altar of her temple. She pulled and strained, growling. She felt she would explode, or possibly implode, or both, if he refused to fill her that instant. He firmly held her wrists, carefully shifting them aside. As he pinned her hands to the soft carpet she snarled in frustration. Only the stiffness between his legs, pointing accusingly at her, kept her rage in check ~that and the supernatural strength she could never overcome.

A high pitched moan escaped her lips as his tip reached her delicate folds. As his knees slid forward and out her hips lifted, sliding up his thighs, to meet his. The solid heat settled farther, sliding easily into her well moistened depths. She screamed her exuberance. Fire surged outwards racing ahead of the slow moving intruder, everywhere it traveled her body froze as muscles seized. The final inch he thrust quickly, piercing her very depths.

She screamed again. Her legs wrapped about his waist, gripping his body to hers. Her back and neck arched, and time itself froze. When it resumed he was pulling back much more quickly, all in spite of legs seeking to contain him deep. A wave of pure sensation crashed over her and broke at the very point of blessed intrusion.

The beast writhed with every thrust. She screamed as he retreated. She grasped for more with each pause in his rhythm. As he flowed in motion, her body screamed for no more. The flood of sensations, of euphoria, of ecstasy, was more than she could bear. She would never know how long that timeless bliss lasted; minutes, or possibly hours?

Finally she felt him pulse, not with seed, Dhase held none within their bodies, but with release nonetheless. Each pulse sent her farther, compounding on each other every half second until she screamed for him to stop. He pulled free and she collapsed, breathless. Every nerve burned with the energy of his skills. Her head lolled to one side, wearing a disgustingly content smile, as she looked to see him.

Chris had fallen to sit, panting, between her legs. Suddenly there was another, more powerful, presence in the slight space between them. With a single hand, Daphne pushed against his chest, flattening Christopher to the ground. As Daphne knelt above him, Katherine could see, between their collective legs, his erection, straining still against the bounds of his flesh.

Daphne was completely naked. The Dhase's breasts were noticeably smaller than hers but their pert, almost hypnotic, nature enticed where size could not. Shifting her gaze to the legs, spread wide as the woman crawled up Chris' body, she noticed soft pink folds and a trifle of a bud, red and engorged. Daphne was well shaved, with only a small patch in a similar fashion as Katherine, herself, maintained. Unlike Katherine, Daphne's color matched her hair.

The entire region glistened, as Daphne leaked out her need, in preparation for his width. Through Katherine's new-forged connection with Chris, she sensed the elder had been feeding slightly from him even as he was feeding from Katherine. Now, having awoken a faint stir of long-buried emotion, she would feed directly from him as he had Katherine.

Slight hips crashed against masculine as Daphne impaled herself. Katherine flinched from the rough sound but Chris simply moaned and gasped. She shifted to better watch, the inferno within diminished, banked, but not dismissed entirely. From her new vantage Katherine could see virtually everything.

Chris' head convulsed back, his mouth wide as he gasped and screamed. Dhase males, apparently, maintained their readiness long past release, unlike human men. His hips thrust erratically upward, trying to escape his continued orgasm through stillness as Katherine's own body had done with him. Daphne's strength proved as effective a deterrent as his had formerly, a single hand pressed his hips while the other continued to hold his chest.

The heat, the tightness, the pressure, blossomed within Katherine as she watched Daphne ride her consort. With his every scream of pleasure a pulse resounded deep within her. Slowly the woman Dhase's expression changed. No longer were her eyes dead. As minutes passed his excruciating rapture continued. As the minutes passed, Katherine's need grew fresh and insistent. Daphne warmed, then heated. Christopher whimpered, in his unendurable bliss, by the time the elder's eyes were close to boiling.

"Enough!" With that single word Daphne climbed off of Chris as easily as she had ridden him. Chris curled into a ball, still moaning and whimpering, as he rode out the aftereffects of his mistress' delight. Still on all fours, her head whipped around, pinning Katherine with her gaze. One sight of the molten eyes and feral grin and Katherine burst. Muscles quivered in anticipation as her lust seeped forth. She scrambled out of her dress and unhooked the bra, letting both fall to the floor unnoticed.

Katherine never saw the Dhase move. One moment she knelt, staring with great need over her shoulder, in the next Katherine lay on her back, Daphne between her legs, held wide by vicelike hands. She couldn't move, from her hips down, so powerful was the grip. She propped herself on her elbows. She had to watch as this mistress of bliss worked her, already overtaxed, tender depths.

Daphne looked up with a mischievous grin. Her dark hair spilled from her shoulder, down her face to pool across Katherine's flesh. She shuddered and gasped as the amazingly soft threads fell amongst her own trimmed fuzz. The brown hair mingled with Katherine's natural blond, creating an image of the very night's sky outside. Then, as if under sentient control, the long dark hair slithered down, caressing every erogenous region, as the silken hair slid across creamy skin. When it dropped between her legs, brushing past mound and lips in an instant, she screamed her near-release.

As if on silent command, Chris uncurled and crawled over to the women. Katherine wondered at his intentions until she witnessed Daphne's eyes close in contentment. He lay on his back as he crawled the last foot, placing himself between her legs. Daphne slowly, carefully, lowered herself to the waiting mouth of her young consort.

The final piece of the puzzle of symbiosis came to Katherine. The elder could not drink gently, only from a young Dhase, which would reawaken her softer emotions. He had to feed before the elder could feed, in turn, from him. From there either could feed with impunity.

As Chris' tongue began to torment Daphne the elder's head lowered to Katherine's bloom. Feed they both did. As it began Katherine could still feel the individual actions that brought each powerful dagger thrust of pleasure.

The woman's tongue pranced across the tender morsel lightly, in play and searching out the most sensitive locations. After three passes Katherine's arms buckled beneath her, sending her crashing to the floor. Her eyes were closed already, beneath the weight of her coming euphoria. Fingers clutched the thick carpet as the tongue pressed firmly against the discovered tender spot. Daphne exploited the weakness mercilessly, flicking and pressing, caressing and massaging the area that left Katherine's shoulders writhing uncontrollably.

Daphne herself began to moan as Chris' well-schooled tongue mirrored her own actions. Her thighs quivered as she pressed herself tighter against her tormentor. Knowing time grew short, his lips pressed a circle around her engorged flower. Daphne's body tensed, she knew his intentions but no preparation had ever proved sufficient. In drew his breath, between sealed lips, and out leapt her sensitive mound. She screamed.

Her own mouth pressed firmly against Katherine's supple flesh. Instantly both women knew the border of climax as their soft folds peeled back and tongues peppered the overly sensitive nerves with a barrage of licks, thrusts and flicks. Katherine screamed as she never had before, and failed to hear Daphne's simultaneous release, muffled as it was by delicious lust.

Both rode each other's passion. Each scream of ecstasy, pouring from Katherine, grew louder until her voice broke and only sobs of beauty remained. As each successive wave of climax collided over her, it washed away another layer of tension until she had no strength left.

Chris continued to torment Daphne, his tongue darting in opposition to each intake. He sucked her in, played his masterful tongue across quivering flesh, then released her across bared teeth. With every action he dug his chin and lip against her surrounding flesh, tormenting uncontrolled muscles with the false impression of hips colliding. Her self control was amazing, never faltering her own tempo as his rhythm carried her higher and higher.

Finally, his will gave before hers and he collapsed. Moving with blinding speed, preventing either woman from slipping a beat of their rapture, she coursed up Katherine's legs, letting herself drag agonizingly along the human's soft skin. In less than an instant the hip of each pressed and rubbed against the exploding flower of the other. Forward and back Daphne rocked, sending their souls soaring.

Katherine knew only overwhelming pleasure and the blessed woman who brought it. Her tormentor bent down, slowing her pace slightly. A fresh circuit formed under the woman's newest torture. Breasts collided and nipples caught, briefly, before separating with each pass. All the while legs continued to abuse inflamed lust. She couldn't move, her whole body weak with pleasure.

It was then she heard the Dhase whisper in her ear. "It was all a lie. A myth created to bring willing morsels to our palate." As she felt her heart falter she knew it was true. "The sweetest, most delicious, you can provide is divine ecstasy. I thank you for the banquet."

Katherine knew she was dying. She smiled, content. If she was to die to feed one such as the angel still riding her, so be it. Daphne continued to shift and rock, inducing constant bliss even as Katherine's sight failed. She had known true beauty in her final moments, at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is she going to make it?" His voice was panicked.

Daphne looked down at Chris. "Do not touch her!" The pup scurried back a few inches but remained lying by the fledgling's side. "She will make it only if she accepts her death. If she does then she will join us and we shall feed off each other for quite some time." Daphne had other options open to her of course. In life, millennia ago, she had found her preference in women more than men. With Katherine, she could hand off Christopher to someone he deserved, someone who would enjoy feeling him inside of her ~for he was a little too ardently heterosexual.

Daphne sat on the comfortable couch and waited, watching the dead girl in her immortal struggle. The Dhase, she reflected, had learned that truth long ago; if the soul does not accept its death it will not survive. For that reason they learned the intricacies of the 'little death' and 'good death'. When one knew they were about to die, in the throws of passion, they were more likely to accept it. Those that died in anger or pain almost never did.

Besides, Daphne reflected, I much prefer remembering these sensations of life rather than the fear and hatred in the alley. She looked down and smiled genuinely. Maybe giving away Chris would be a mistake. With two fledglings they could bring each other to humanity, feeding only occasionally, and never fully, from the humans. She, in turn would feed from them. Her eyes closed and she relaxed, confident Katherine had accepted the Gift.

This story is entered in the 2006 Halloween Story Competition. I would appreciate it if you could vote and comment on the story. Thank you for reading, I hope you've enjoyed "Gifting Night."

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12