Gifts & Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

"That I may feel that you were piling in on me... right?" I asked her.

"Yeah...something to that order," she confessed.

"So now Gautami want's to sleep in bed with me so I would allow her to take your place once you have left," I asked the smart girl.

"Huum!" She said, looking in my eyes pleadingly for the final answer and decision.

"So you are leaving me forever, Anu," I said, "And you want me to let Gautami take your place, in this house and share the bed with me, and you feel that this will be okay with me?" I asked her.

She was now filling embarrassed and pained having exposed the sinister side of their plan. I was myself confused for this was raw need for security for which the girls wanted to hang on to me.

"Tell me Anu, you really did not need the money, you did it with me because you liked me, if I am wrong correct me..." I offered her to interrupt me at will, and continued, "You probably gave all a lot of that money to Gautami, and the rest you put back in this house, you acted like my concubine for the past one year, but you did all this because you liked what we did together...right?" I once again asked he and she nodded, her eyes filled with tears, "Would you really like Gautami taking your place in my bed, would you not feel jealous," I asked her finally.

"No!" she blurted, "I would not feel jealous, for yes I love you and I want to see you happy," she said, further explaining to me, "With me gone, you will be back with those cheap girls, who would suck you for money, but would never give you love, concern and pleasure. Which I am sure Gautami will give you, hence..." she trailed off.

I got off the bar stool and closed in on her, I put my hand around her waist as she sat on the high stool and I raised her face to mine and kissed her on the lips. "Maybe you are right, with you here, I never cared for another woman, for I knew I could have you when I wanted. With you gone, maybe I may hit back the streets, hunting for woman the same way I hunted you, and never really get someone as close to you," I said, reconfirming her fears. "If you say Gautami is the right girl who could take care of my needs, then so be it Anu, I respect your judgment and take her as my concubine. I promise you I will take good care of her and..." before I could complete what I had to say, a hand from behind held on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Gautami.

"Are you lovers gonna spend the night chatting or are you gonna show me some action," she said, making me and Anu laugh as tears of mixed emotion welled our eyes.

"Okay girl, lets see whether you are as good as Anu claims you to be," I said, pulling her in my arm, my hand resting on her buttocks, caressing it as I looked challenging in her soft dreamy eyes. I gave a rap to that inviting buttocks and I grabbed her head in the palm of my and kissed her on the lips. She writhed in my arms as I forced my tongue into her mouth, to get the first taste of that lovely mouth that was supposed to be mine from that moment onwards. I sucked on her lips and darted my tongue inside her mouth, exciting her. My hand left her hand and I flew it around in the air behind me, where Anu was sitting on the bar stool and judging my need, Anu put her small hand in mine.

"That's a lovely gift Anu, in fact it taste marvelous," I said as I broke the kiss and turned to face Anu who had now got off the stool, as she stood with her hand in mine. Gautami giggled over my remark about the taste of her mouth.

"But Anu," I said, "I have not given you a gift for Valentines', tell me what do you want?" I asked her.

"I just want to see you happy, that would be the best gift," she replied, eyeing us both with an ear-to-ear grin. "So do I get my gift," she asked me as she winked at Gautami who sure seemed to share some secret, for she started to giggle again.

"Oh sure you have got it, I am happy," I said as a matter of fact.

"I said I want to see you happy," she said again and once more Gautami started to giggle.

"What have you girls got on your dirty minds?" I asked Anu, now sure that there was more to that statement than what met my ears.

"Well," said Anu, "I want to be there when you have her," she said looking in my eyes challengingly, "That's what I meant when I said 'I want to see you happy,'" she finally disclosed her pervert desire to see us having sex. Once again Gautami giggled and I knew that she was probably game for it. I was surprised as to how a young girl who was a virgin and was going to have sex for the first time was ready to such an open and bold act.

"No way, I am not in favour of such a thing Anu," I protested. "I would not like spectators, I am not running a 'loosing of a cherry' show here girls, I laughed it off.

"Fine with me, I don't want anything from you," said Anu, showing her dejection by once again climbing the tall bar stool and occupying herself with her half finished drink.

I took Gautami in my arms again and kissed as I saw Anu looking at us from the corner of her eyes. Anu had watched us with curious eyes, and seeing that we were to leave her alone made no remark. We entered the bedroom, which was my pleasure room. It was a place that was not meant for sleeping but for seeking pleasure. The walls and ceiling was done with mirrors and what else remained was covered with erotic arts that I had gathered over the years. The only single wardrobe in the room contained, lather pants, boots, leather undergarments, whips, canes, ropes, for times when I would have such partners. It also contained some sexy nightwear and skimpiest of undergarments for softer lovers. The bedside table were forever equipped with instruments of pleasure like vibrators of all kinds and sizes, video and audio cassettes of sexual acts and sounds, a number of varieties of condoms and of course the lubricants that were needed for occasions like these, today.

Gautami closed the door behind her and she evidently knew what was transpiring in my mind for she allowed me to gently draw her down on the bed, and once in my arms, I pressed hot kisses on her lovely lips and allowed my hand to run riot all over her girlish perfection. I found, however that she was quite matter-of-fact in regard to terms, for drawing gently back from me, she arranged her dress.

She looked about and said in a low voice, "I understand, that Anu and you have been quite close together - in fact you have known one another quite intimately (she stressed on the last word) - and when Anu told me that you wished to meet me and have a 'party' with me, you must understand that I am still a virgin and that you will need to take care as not to hurt me."

"Oh yes," I interrupted, "I told Anu exactly that, and you may be sure that I meant exactly what I said, and now that I have seen you I have no reason indeed to regret my bargain and assure you that I will do exactly as she outlined to you." And I made as if to gather the beautiful girl to me and smother her with my caresses. I pressed her close to me and abandoned myself to the delightful pleasure of the contact of her fresh, youthful form.

She lay in my arms, allowing me to do my will, and pressing the front of her dress I moulded and caressed her firm young breasts, through the choli, and I knew that she was not wearing a bra. I moved my hand to her thighs, raising her ghagra up to caress and reveled in the feel of her bare thighs. My excitement by this time was straining at its bond, and tearing open the fly of my pants I allowed it to spring forth to be in an instant encompassed by her tiny hand and she submitted it to a delightful and tingling compression that made me feel as if I would shoot right over in her palm and over her bare wrist and forearm.

"Oh, you are lovely," I murmured, and dividing her thighs, to let my hand slip under tha ghaghra towards her womanhood. I then realized that Anu had prepared her for my pleasure with great care, for she was wearing a crotch-less panty giving my probing fingers a welcoming and warm reception of her silken pubes and moist pussy lips. I was almost mad with lust and desire. I sucked her mouth into mine, and passing my arm about her neck drew her to me in a stifling embrace and sought as if to ravish her on the very spot.

"Oh yeah..." she exclaimed in pleasure she was receiving from the administration of my fingers on her young virgin pussy.

"Do you like that Gautami," I asked her teasingly, and she replied in affirmative with a moan.

"Are you wet enough to take me, baby," I asked her, placing her hand once again on my cock, to let her judge if she could take that size in her right away. I then noticed that the ever concerned, Anu, had left the gel from the den on the side table.

I pulled my hand from her pussy, disengaged my cock from her trembling hands and got off the bed. She opened her eyes to see what had gone wrong. I smiled back at her as I unbuckled my pants, unzipped them and let them fall, next I did away with my underwear, my shirt and my socks till I was completely naked. I picked up the gel from the side table, then I made my way to back where she lay.

I walked back naked to the side of the bed where she lay with her legs hanging of the bed, wide open, her ghaghra raised to her waist exposing her red panty with the open crotch exposing her lovely pubes and her moist pussy lips, her chunni gathered behind her. Her breasts heaved in anticipation of the pleasure she was to feel in the coming moments, discomforted by the tight choli that held them in its confinement. I sat by her side, and put my hand back to her pussy, feeling her wet desire to be taken I had the desire to taste that virgin pussy before it would be virgin no more.

"Can I lick you," I asked the writhing girl.

"What ever you want, please..." she managed to say with a mixed feeling of desire and shame as she lay there.

I went on my keen by the edge of the bed, such that my face was in line with that lovely virgin pussy. Then spreading the thin silky pubes aside, I put my tongue to the target of her desire and licked her moist pussy.

"Oooh yeaah!" she moaned, as I started to slash her pussy with a wanting need to eat it to my hearts content. Her pungent taste on my mouth made me go wild, wanting more of it in my mouth.

Being unaccustomed to receiving such pleasure, the girl came within second by this administration of my tongue screaming and writhing as she grabbed and tugged at my hair.

I got up to stand looking over her inviting body in that disheveled condition as she lay with her eyes closed in the aftermath of her first orgasm. I got on the bed and kneeled between her spread legs, then bending over her I reached her choli and undid the clasp to release those magnificently pear shaped firm breasts. They were slightly smaller than those of Anu, but sufficient enough to compete, if there ever was a competition for lovely breasts.

She opened her eyes to see my naked form bending over her and then she saw my hard cock and her eyes opened wide in fear at the size of the instrument that I was going to use to pleasure her further. She was about to say something, so I hurriedly bent over her body and put my lips to hers in a kiss. Then breaking away from the kiss I told her, "Don't worry Gautami, you will take it all the way in," I assured her.

I put my hand once more to her seat of desire and found it moist and sleeky. I made up my mind and abandoned the idea of using the gel, for I was sure that the young thing under me was wet and wanting enough with her natural juices to need the artificial lubrication of the gel.

I put my mouth to her breasts and sucked on her nipples to further excite her and make her release her natural juices. She moaned and writhed as she grabbed my head pressed tight to her breasts. Then forcing myself out of her clasp, I positioned myself between her legs, then I raised her legs and slipped a pillow under her ass to raise her seat of desire in line with my love pole. Then I repositioned myself to rest my cock between her spread pussy lips.

"Please...please be gentle," she managed to murmur as I slowly pressed my cockhead between her pussy lips towards her cunt. I slowly thrust my hips to send in the cockhead past her pussy lips, into her cunt. I felt a tight, vice like grip clasp my cockhead as she moaned in pleasure releasing more of her love juice that would only help me and her further.

"Is that fine baby," I asked her, with concern. Not getting any reply, I further thrust my cock in her sleek pussy and she moaned with pleasure. With still no reply, I further thrust into her, realizing that I had almost three inches of my cock in her when she screamed and I found that it would not go in further.

"No! Please...It is paining," she complained.

"Gautami," I called her out, "Are you listening baby, you can take it all the way, just hold your breath and we will be done with this, just hold your breath," I instructed her as I felt my cockhead being obstructed by her hymen.

"Baby, set yourself ready," I called her out to prepare for the giant leap she would take from being a virgin girl to a woman, my woman of pleasure. I too knew that this next thrust that would pain her for a few second or maybe minutes would bring this writhing girl from being a girl to a woman of pleasure as she would become my concubine, my keep for the rest of her life and I was concerned that she should enjoy this act for now and forever, for that was what I had promised Anu, the only woman I ever loved.

I rested and positioned myself; I slipped my hands under her to hold her shoulders in a vice like grip. Then, for the love of Anu, I gathered the strength and gave a forced thrust to lodge the rest of my cock into the young girls cunt all the way.

"Ooooooh Maaaaa," she cried out loud as my cock tore through her hymen and went all the way inside her cunt till my balls banged against the crack of her ass. She pressed her lips tight; her eyes though pressed closed could not manage to contain the tear that slipped from the side to trail down to her ear, her face was contorted in pain as I lay my body still over her, giving her the time to get used to the size of the intruding member that entered for the first time in the crevice of her body that was made to take it.

I remained still over her body for almost three to four minutes, as I experienced the tightness of her cunt walls around my cock, and then Gautami opened her eyes. I was looking at her, our eyes met and a feeling of love and trust transpired between us as we both smiled at each other. She then tried to raise her head to kiss me and I helped her by bringing my lips to hers. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, her kiss spoke in silent words, telling me that she was devoting all her love to me and her body for my pleasure, forever.

Our passionate kiss lasted a lifetime and we did not realize it when, but our bodies started to move in the sensuous carnal dance of love. I started to jab her body with small but strong thrust, each thrust making her moan, wriggle and thrust back. As our pleasure neared it climax, the thrust became faster, stronger and more mean as we both cried and howled till we came together. I released, cuming in spurts deep in her body, her body that was now mine forever. I kissed her again, on her lips and then disengaged from her, slipping my still hard cock out of her cunt.

"Wow! That was a good show," I heard Anu's voice behind me, coming from a dark corner of the room.

I whirled around to see Anu, walking out of the shadow, with two glasses of wine in her hand. She was still clad in the sexy halter that clung to her body like a second skin.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed.

"I told you, I would not go home before I got my gift," she said, handing me a glass of red wine and then walked and waited over Gautami to get up and take the other. She looked down at Gautami and exclaimed, "Oh dear! You should have at least removed the rest of the clothes, now look you have messed it up."

I looked down to what Anu was directing to and saw that Gautami lay still in the same position, with her legs spread wide, her panty and the ghaghra underneath were stained with our mixed cum and blood, blood from her loosing her cherry.

I slumped down with anger at being spied on in the act of taking Gautami's cherry. The wine glass still in my hand. Anu helped Gautami to sit up. She then handed the glass of wine to the girl and told her to take small sips.

"This is wine Gautami, take small sips, its warm and will surely help you." Said Anu. Then she sat next to me on the bed and caressed my thighs, "I came in when you were tasting her juices," she revealed. "Gautami wanted me to be there, she had left the door open for me. And please, don't feel bad about me having seen this, remember I love you and I always will." She said getting up once again to attend to Gautami.

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself. When I walked out of the bathroom, Anu had helped Gautami out of the rest of her clothes; she then sent her packing to the bathroom to cleanup. While she folded her dress and lay them on the erotic rocking chair that I had bought from Thailand. I went to the bed and sat on it with my back to the post.

Anu looked at me and smiled, and then she took of her sexy halter dress by just slipping the shoulders off and letting it gather at her waist. She was not wearing a bra and her firm breasts stood out with pride. She then walked to me, picking up the jar of gel from the side table. She climbed on the bed and knelt before me, then without a word she bent down and took my limp cock in her warm mouth and started to suck on it. Within second I grew in her mouth, to another hard on. She took out the cock from her mouth and started to lick it, paying extra care at the mushroom like cockhead. She then opened the jar of gel and taking a generous portion on her fingers splashed it on my cock and started to rub it covering all the way from the cockhead to the base.

"Come dear, take your baby's ass," she told me.

"Oh no Anu, I told you," I began and she cut me off.

"Just shut up, will you. Come now and put that lovely cock of your in my ass, I want to experience your cock in my ass before I leave and am gone forever." She indirectly reminded me again that this was probably the last night that she was ever with me, after today, she would be gone, she would be somebody else's wife very soon.

She was on her fours in front of me, then bending down to settle her face to the mattress, she propped her ass up in the air. I too wanted to experience the feel of my cock up her ass and so I silently picked the jar of gel and taking a lavish portion from it, spread it on her anus. Then I massaged her sphincters, to loosen them enough to take my cock. When I felt she was ready, I positioned myself behind her and then pressed the cockhead at the door of her ass. Then with my thumb, I pressed in the cockhead inside her past the sphincters to have them lodged in the tight orifice of her anus.

"Fuck!" she screamed in pain or excitement I know not, for at that very moment walked in Gautami back from the bathroom, in all her beautiful naked form, to see me pushing my cock in the ass of her best friend and my lover. She looked at us astonished, more with the position; from where she stood, she could not have seen that I was entering her friends ass. She grinned and giggled and declared, "It is my show now Anu."

Anu did not reply, she was concentrating on the cock that was entering her tight anal cavity. Gautami swayed her way to the bed and got on it to come by my side, to see my cock entering her friend's body.

"Oh my! Anu, he is fucking your back door," she shouted out in excitement when she realized that I was actually lodged in her ass.

"I know that," said Anu, "I wanted him there, and believe me Gautami, you too are going to like it, try it someday with him."

P4U
P4U
30 Followers