Gifts in a Box

Story Info
Jack's fantasy's come true, just not like he expected.
6.3k words
4.61
64.5k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers

"It's some kind of pewter, I think." said Jack. Two months ago, Jack's great uncle Stephen had passed away and left his last possessions to him. Other than his wife and her adult niece Gina (Who lived in the apartment above the garage. Kathy's sister and husband had died in a car wreck a few years earlier.) Jack was his last living relative. Stephen hadn't been well off or anything, and most the money from his estate went to settling debts, but a few bits were left. One unexpected one appeared to be some sort of metal box.

His wife Kathy took the box from him and examined it, "I think you're right. It looks like this top opens, but i don't see any hinges or anything and it doesn't just pull off." Kathy shook the box gently. There was obviously something inside. Something sandy or grainy.

"Hmm... well, whatever it is, I'll get it open soon enough. It probably is sand or something. It's a nice box though. Good to have a little something to remember him by." said Jack. The box was put off the the side on a dining room shelf and quickly slipped from both their memories.

A few months later, Jack had been feeling creative and ran out to the store on a random Saturday afternoon. He picked up everything for a gourmet meal (or as close as he could get himself) for Kathy, Gina and himself. Three steaks, ingredients for a rich onion soup, asparagus to grill and a bottle of wine or four. Later that evening, the three of them sat around the dinner table. A very filling meal combined with a bottle of wine each throughout the extended meal had not left any of them in the mood for a lot of activity, so chatting for a while seemed the way to go.

Gina, was a very nice girl. 22 years old, and a senior at the local college, she was about to graduate with a communications degree, or as she called it, the undecided degree. She seemed to be dealing with life ok. She was always a cheerful and happy child until her parents death. She was still cheerful, but you could sometimes tell her heart wasn't in it like it used to be. She had also let herself go a bit. She wasn't ugly or a big girl by any stretch of the imagination, but she definitely wasn't taking care of herself. Her shoulder length brunette hair looked like it needed the split ends trimmed away. She no longer wore makeup anymore and had put on more than a few pounds. Again, not fat, but larger than a girl of her 5'3" frame could comfortably call fit. Her social life also wasn't what it used to be with most her high school friends having gone away to college. She dated rarely and her last boyfriend was about 2 years ago. Jack had been happy to see him go. He was a bit of a troublemaker and Jack had to kick him off his property after he found him selling weed behind his garage. Gina dumped him when she found out and hadn't dated since.

Kathy seemed to be in similar shape to Gina. 40 years old and feeling run down. Kathy had worked most of her twenties to become a private practice Midwife and Advanced Practice Nurse. She and Jack had married in their mid twenties and were madly in love. At that time, her light skin, flaming red hair, blue eyes, curves like an underwear model on the frame of a marathon runner (which she was), mischievous smile, and sex drive like a teenage boy guaranteed Jack wouldn't leave her alone for more than a day in the bedroom. Their sex had been energetic, creative and intense.

Almost 15 years later however, sex had tapered off like it tends to in some marriages. Kathy had put on weight, was starting to see nothing but wrinkles on her (still) beautiful face and didn't feel sexy at all. Add in the fact the Jack had lost a good bit of hair, added about 70 lbs to his just under 6'0" frame and just didn't really do it for her anymore, and you have your issues. Kathy loved Jack. Very much. Their sex life was just a casualty of being comfortable in their lives and with each other.

Realizing that 3 bottles of wine had already been drunk, Jack went to the kitchen to get the final bottle. Secretly, he was hoping to get Kathy just a little drunker than she currently appeared to be. Jack's view on their sex life was a bit different than his wife's. He still wanted her. Constantly. He had actually stopped mentioning sex however, as the frequency of his talking about it seemed to at best put Kathy off, at worst actively upset her. He avoided the subject now except when he really needed to get laid (about once a month) or when either one or both of them were drunk.

When Kathy had a few drinks, she became a bit of an aggressor, pulling Jack's clothes off, crawling into bed and demanding he eat her out before fucking her unconscious. Jack, after a few would crawl into bed, wake her if she was asleep and simply tell her to climb on top of him and alternate between riding him and sucking his cock until the oral attention didn't get him hard anymore.

They both had the most fun after several drinks each however. The last time that had happened was on their trip to Ireland for their 10th anniversary. The final night they hit the pub and listened to an amazing local band while drinking all the Guinness and Jameson they could get in their faces. When they got back to the hotel, they were already half out of their clothes before they got to the room. As soon as the door closed, Jack grabbed the inside of her half open blouse and ripped it off her. Kathy stood shocked for a second before Jack smiled an almost evil smile and said, "Take the bra off and get on your knees."

Kathy had never seen Jack be so demanding. Part of her wanted to tell him to go to Hell, and if she was sober, she would have. Not being sober however, she noticed that her pussy actually throbbed a bit from Jack's commanding tone. She slowly reached back and unsnapped her bra, seductively letting it slowly fall off her shoulders and revealing her DD tits. If one part of Kathy's body was not showing any effects of age, it was her perfect tits. Jack once admitted that the first thing he noticed when he met her was her eyes, but the second thing he had noticed was her rack.

Kathy put her hand on Jack's chest and slowly lowered herself to her knees before him, never taking her eye's off of his. She began to work off his belt when he grabbed both her hands by the wrists and shook his head. Jack walked behind her, bent over, pulled her arms firmly, but not painfully behind her back and used her discarded bra as a makeshift restraint to hold them in place.

Shock was the look on Kathy's face when Jack came back around to her front. "What do you think you are doing?" she asked as he pulled down his pants to reveal his cock. He wasn't small, but large would have been a lie. He always said he had what he needed to get the job done, and it was true.

Jack's answer was the most forceful and dominant thing he had ever said to her. "I'm taking what's mine. You belong to me. Your mouth, your hands, your tits, your pussy, your ass. They are all mine and I will do what I choose with them. Now open your mouth."

Kathy's shock, combined with the dribble of fluid now leaking slowly out of her pussy, resulted in her jaw dropping at the sight and sound of this demanding figure her husband had become. Jack slid his cock into her mouth to the hilt on the first push. Kathy had deep throated Jack before, so the coughing from the unexpected intrusion wasn't as intense as it otherwise would have been. She still needed to pull back and cough however. Jack let her regain her composure. When she had, she looked up still amazed that this powerful seeming man was the gentleman she had been married to for a decade.

Seeing she was recovered, Jack held his cock toward her mouth, waited patiently and simply said, "Suck." She hesitated before the desire she had to please the man she loved, the alcohol, and the surprising heat she felt in her pussy won out and she closed her lips over the head of his cock.

Kathy began to bob her head back and forth slowly over Jack's member. Slowly she went deeper with each stroke until her nose was buried in his pubes and his cock was half way down her swallowing throat. Jack let her go at her own speed, enjoying the sensations of her lips, throat and tongue.

After several minutes of this treatment, he needed to cum and for that he needed speed and depth. Jack grabbed the sides of Kathy's head and began to pump himself into her face. Kathy usually didn't like Jack touching her head while she blew him. She said it felt, "too submissive." Now she simply moaned from the heat and pleasure she was unexpectedly feeling from being used like an object to pleasure her man. His desired to use her, and that need to be with her made Kathy unexpectedly hot. Knowing a man wanted her like this made her feel more desired than anything had before. Jack properly fucked his wife's face until he felt his cum boiling in his balls. Jack pulled his dick back so that only the head was in Kathy's mouth before flooding it with the largest orgasm of his life. Kathy swallowed all she could, but cum still leaked from the sides of her mouth as he finished.

Jack pulled his cock from her mouth and watched his wife lick the sides of her lips. She proceeded to clean the last drops from his only slightly deflated member. Kathy looked up to him slightly dazed. She had just been treated like a piece of meat and she found herself closer to cumming without being touched than she ever had before. Jack picked her up by her arms and sat her down on the edge of the bed without untying her. Jack proceeded to pull off her skirt and panties, leaving on her heels and thigh highs (it was their anniversary trip, and she was planning to show Jack a good time that evening anyway). Once she was properly disrobed, Jack pushed her back onto the bed, dropped down and buried his face between her legs.

Kathy had never really been one for teasing. She liked her sex fast and hard, and Jack knew it. He didn't hesitate to spread her lips and roll his tongue over her now throbbing clit like an engine at full throttle. Kathy, turned on much further than she thought she should be at this point, began to cum in moments. Her first orgasm hit hard and fast, sending a wave from her pussy up her spine and back down again. The sensitivity in her throbbing sex had already built up and she started to ask her husband to stop, the intensity of the sensation getting to be too much for her.

He did not.

He not only didn't stop, he never even paused his ministrations. Jack worked her clit like his life depended on it as Kathy began to scream from the sheer intensity of the sensations Jack was generating in her. She came again, this time her leg hooked over Jack's shoulders and her heels kicking his back, the only sign she could give in her current state that she couldn't take anymore. She needed Jack to stop.

He did not.

After the kicking lost some of its strength, Jack began to pull back from his wife's sore, swollen clit just a bit. Just as she thought he was finally done, Jack slid two fingers into Kathy's pussy and went to work again. Kathy lost her mind to the sensations as Jack worked her inside and out. She came like an animal, the sounds leaving her body as she orgasmed were unlike anything Jack had heard before. Kathy was gone, her mind reduced to a cum drunk puddle. Jack loved every minute of it.

He may have kept going too. Kathy finally built up the fortitude to speak. "JACK! PLEASE! I'M LOSING MY MIND! STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

Jack calmly lifted his face, fingers still rubbing back and forth inside her. He looked at his wife and said, "If you want me to stop eating you out, beg me to fuck you."

Kathy didn't hesitate. "Use me! Fuck me any way you want! Please baby! Use my pussy! My tits! Anything! Use me as your cum rag just please FUCK ME!" she screamed as her swollen sex throbbed it's way through it's continued use.

He stopped the rubbing and slowly pulled the two fingers from Kathy's dripping snatch. Jack stood up and looked down at his bride. He looked Kathy in the eyes while he licked the taste of her off his fingers. Rolling her over without resistance, he pulled her back down so she was bent over the end of the bed with her ass and pussy in the air. Once she was in position, Jack wasted no time whatsoever sliding his cock into its proper sheathe between his wife's legs.

Jack pounded away at Kathy's pussy without hesitation or mercy. Kathy began to wonder if this was indeed her husband she was with, as he had never been this demanding, this forceful, or this hard for that matter. He had been pounding her pussy for around 20 minutes (without any sign of stopping), making her cum 2 more times, and he didn't seem to be even close to finishing. Kathy had to think of something to get her husband to cum or she was going to go crazy from the constant beating her pussy was taking. The best idea her rattled, drunken mind could come up with, was just to ask.

"You need to cum baby... " she said almost in a daze. "I've cum so much... I've never cumsom... *Oh...*I need you to f*MMM*.. fi... fill me with yours... please baby... do whatever you need to do, but cum in me... *heh... heh...* please...*HAAAAAAAA*"

Jack smiled to himself and stopped the constant battering he was giving Kathy's sex. He walked over to his wife's suitcase and removed something from her running gear. Kathy couldn't quite lift her head to see it, but figured out what it was when she felt the oily gel begin to be spread in and around her asshole. Jack had gotten the petroleum jelly she used to help with chafing when she went on long runs and was planning to use it to fuck her in her ass. Kathy stiffened up in panic when the rubbing started and even more in pain as Jack inserted his first finger into her waiting hole.

"Just relax." He said as he began a slow gentle circle around her hole, trying to loosen it up as best he could. After about 5 minutes, when she stopped complaining about the pain (though she never told him to stop) and he was sure he heard a quiet moan, Jack inserted his second finger. The reaction was similar to, but more intense than the first finger. Obvious pain, but obvious pleasure as well. Once the moans had shifted fully to the good kind, Jack removed his fingers from his wife's ass and used the petroleum to lube up his still rock hard member.

Jack squeezed the head into Kathy's well prepared ass and slowly, but steadily slid the entire length into her. She asked for him to stop as his balls hit her pussy. After about 20 seconds, she said she was ready, and Jack began a slow back and forth into his wife's tightest hole.

The sawing picked up speed quickly and soon Jack was hammering Kathy's ass like he had her pussy just a short while earlier. Kathy began to buck under him as the sensation of getting fucked in the ass was hitting her drunken brain in a mixture of pleasure, pain and joy at pleasing her man. Being what her man wanted and needed in the most extreme sense.

Jack suddenly grabbed Kathy's restrained arms and lifted her torso off the bed. Changing the angle and driving his cock deeper into her. As he lifted her back to an almost standing position, Jack leaned forward to say something into Kathy's ear. "Who's ass is this?" Jack asked. It would have almost been funny if he wasn't so sincere about asking it. Jack reached around his wife's body and grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing like handles as he pounded into her.

"Wha..." Kathy mumbled out through the sensations flooding her nervous system.

Jack squeezed her tits hard, like he was crushing melons between his fingers until she yelped from the pain. "WHO'S. ASS. IS. THIS!" he enunciated again, each word accompanied by a thrust from his seemingly insatiable cock.

Kathy neither missed his words nor hesitated this time. "IT'S YOURS! IT'S YOURS!" she shouted. "FUCK YOUR ASS! SCREW IT! USE ME! FILL ME! CUM! CUM! CUM!" she cried.

They came almost together, the contractions in Kathy's ass as she was driven over the edge driving Jack to the point of release as he filled her with all the cum he could make. He pumped himself dry into her, and then collapsed across her back on the bed.

After a few moments of heavy breathing, Jack pulled out of Kathy and rolled off of her. Jack untied Kathy's wrists and pulled her trembling body up to the top of the bed with him, where he pulled the blankets over her shivering form. They both passed out in each other's arms.

The next morning Kathy woke up confused and scared. Jack was still sleeping and she looked at him a little differently than she had all these years. Jack's forcefulness was against everything she had ever wanted in a man. She wanted her lovers confident, but sensitive and giving. At least, she thought that's what she wanted. She had never had sex like that in her life. She felt renewed and refreshed like never before, and a very large part of her wanted to pull the blankets down off her man and show him she knew her proper place by sucking him awake until he gifted her with what she knew would become her favorite breakfast.

Kathy licked her lips in anticipation, but didn't move. After several minutes, she slowly crawled out of bed and went to take a shower. She couldn't do it. She couldn't give her husband that kind of power in their relationship. It went against everything she wanted in every other facet of her life. She was a strong, capable, smart, beautiful, and independant woman and no man should treat her like property... ever! As the shower wore on, Kathy's shock and well revved libido were replaced with righteous indignation. No man owned her! And her husband would never see her like that again!

Kathy turned their already declining sex life almost completely off at that point. For the next three years, sex became a special event in their house. Holidays, birthdays and anniversaries only. The only exception seemed to be after a few bottles of wine. Jack loved his wife, and honestly, after a conversation about what was wrong, barely remembered the night she was talking about. There were flashes, but he was even drunker than she was and is surprised he got out coherent syllables let alone became that dominant over his wife. She admitted she quite enjoyed it at the time, but never wanted anything like that again. He agreed and all was fine... except her sex drive never seemed to come back at all.

Now, Jack was hoping to trigger a "special event" this evening with just a little more wine. He re-entered the dining room to a conversation he couldn't believe he was hearing. Gina was leaning in conspiratorially to her aunt, "...was a complete bastard, and part of me was glad Uncle Jack had caught him and kicked him out. Part of me. The other part missed his 8" dick and what it did to me every night."

They both laughed as Jack stood in the doorway, slightly shocked. He had never seen Gina as anything but a young girl and his wife's niece until that moment. His somewhat drunken brain now looked at the grown woman at his table and started to notice the little things about her. Her hair was a little too long and needed to be trimmed, but the color suited her slightly tan skin. She had put on some weight, but a large portion of the extra weight had ended up in her tits and ass, exactly where he liked it. His mind began to wander a bit as he stepped back into the room and refilled the empty wine glasses. He pictured Gina knocking on he and Kathy's door one night, coming home from a horrible date and just needing to be around friendly faces. Her clothes would be wet from the rain and Kathy would go and get her something to change into and sleep in that would perhaps be just a hair too small on her. They'd all sit and talk about how her date was an idiot while drinking wine and talking about how she wishes she could find a man like Jack. After a few more drinks and a few more talks about what everyone wanted, they'd end up in the bedroom with Gina and Kathy taking turns riding his face and cock while they played with each other above him.

maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers
12