Gifts of the Future Ch. 11

Story Info
Wayne's dream lover turns out to be his soul mate.
6.6k words
4.75
7.6k
00

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne Seldon warned Megan North that, with just the little bit of information she had, it might take him a while to discover the whereabouts of the person who'd supposedly worked with GM back in the 70's... if they were even still alive... or ever really existed at all! He mentioned to her the possibility that the phone call she'd received had been from some crackpot who just wanted to send her off on a wild goose chase!

Megan told him she'd already thought about that, but it was the only lead she'd gotten and she just had to check it out any way... if for no other reason than her own peace of mind. She promised Wayne that she'd pay him whatever he thought his time and effort were worth, whether he turned up any information or not.

He thanked her and told her that wasn't necessary... he liked to do this sort of thing just for fun... especially if it was something that might shed some light on dirty dealings! Wayne said he'd get to work on it as soon as he could and be in touch with her when he was able to find anything.

When they saw each other again at their New Year's Eve party the following week, Megan asked Wayne how things were going. "Well, I'm accessing all information that's legally available to me first, to see what I can come up with."

Megan's eyes widened. "Wayne... what do you mean by 'legally' available? Are you telling me there are 'illegal' ways that you can get information?!! I don't want you doing anything that's going to get us into trouble!!! Especially if it can get YOU into trouble! That's not why I asked for your help!"

Wayne laughed softly and put his arm around her shoulders. "Don't worry, Meggie. I won't get into any trouble. I know how to access networked computer files in ways so that no one even knows I've done it." When he saw her worried expression deepen, he added, "Just forget that I said anything. I'll keep this above board... if nothing turns up from the search I'm doing now, I'll just let it go. I don't want you worrying that I'll get into trouble... OK?!!" he assured as he hugged her.

The doorbell rang and Wayne saw Jonnie opening the front door. In walked Megan's friend from Saudi Arabia that he'd met a few years back, Yosef Madani, followed by his son Nuri and a young woman whose exotic beauty immediately caught his attention. He released Megan as he asked dazedly, "Who is THAT?" Then he shook his head as he realized she must be Yosef's wife...

Megan turned around to see who'd arrived, and then she faced Wayne again, chuckling slightly at the expression on his face. He looked like a starving man sitting in front of a sumptuous meal... that he'd just been told he couldn't have! "Well, of course you know Yosef and Nuri. The woman is Jada Madani... Yosef's younger sister."

She smiled widely when Wayne's wide eyes shot to hers and he smiled broadly. "Yosef's sister?!!!" he exclaimed happily. "What is she doing here? I mean... why did he bring her with him? Any special reason?" He could hardly contain his curiosity about the beautiful young woman... he'd never seen a woman who so instantly captured his attention and fascination. He looked back and watched as their family and friends greeted her.

Her face was so delicate... her features perfectly proportioned... she was a... "perfect" example of symmetrical beauty. Her long, dark hair hung straight down her back to her waist, which he instantly noticed was tiny from the colorful skirt that hugged her hips and waist. His eyes traveled back up her body, lingering momentarily on the swell of her breasts in the tight white top that was tucked into her skirt.

When his gaze returned to her face, he watched in fascination as she smiled at someone, showing off her luscious lips and perfect, white teeth. But he noticed that her large, dark eyes did not reflect happiness... in fact, they seemed sad and he thought he also detected a hint of... fear. Wayne wondered why until he heard what Megan was saying...

"Jada has been here in the U.S. attending college on a student visa. But she's graduated and her visa is about to expire, so Yosef has come to escort her home... back to Saudi Arabia. But she doesn't want to go. She's gotten used to not being treated like a second-class citizen. Her family had hoped she'd meet a nice American man to fall in love with and marry so she could stay in this country. But Yosef said she had promised herself that she would not entrap a man into marrying her just so she could stay. She would marry only if she fell in love... and sadly, she hadn't been lucky enough to find her soul mate..."

At that moment, Jada looked straight into Wayne's eyes... they both froze. Time seemed to halt for them... all of the people around them disappeared... there was no sound... except for the pounding of their hearts in their ears. They walked toward each other, their eyes never wavering, not stopping until they were right in front of each other...

**********

Jada Madani had cried on her older brother's shoulder earlier that day as she begged him not to make her go with him to the New Year's Eve party at his friends' house in Beverly Hills. She hadn't understood why he'd dragged her with him from Boston to L.A. the day before... she just wanted to get it over with and return to Saudi Arabia... she'd resigned herself to accept her fate of living a life of oppression.

She was grateful that her family had gone against the wishes of the government. Yosef had proven to his boss, the Sheikh, that Jada had an innate aptitude with computers. It was the Sheikh who'd finally persuaded the government to allow her family to send her to M.I.T. if the school felt she was smart enough to attend their prestigious institution. M.I.T. had allowed Jada to take an entrance exam to demonstrate her knowledge and had offered her admission as soon as they'd received the results.

Jada had fit right in with life on an American college campus, having heard from her older brother what it was like to live in such a free environment. She hadn't started college until she was nineteen, and now she was twenty-three and facing a fate worse than death after having lived four years having more fun than she'd ever thought possible while hoping she'd also find her true soul mate...

Boston was a big city... M.I.T. was full of students from all over the U.S. and the world! Surely she'd cross paths with that special someone... somewhere... some time... in those four years. She'd even traveled with her friends to some of the bigger cities during the summer breaks... New York... Chicago... Washington D.C. But she'd never made it to L.A.! Until now...

"Why, Yosef?!!! Why did you drag me all the way out here when you know I have to leave in only four days?!! Why do I have to go to a party and meet these friends of yours only to turn around and go home to a life where I'll never get to party again?!! Do you realize how cruel you're being to me?!!" she'd cried as he hugged her and tried to comfort her.

"Jada... I know you don't want to go home, and I can't blame you! It was all our hopes that you would fall in love and marry so you could stay here... even though we will face a backlash when the government realizes that you aren't returning! But we want what's best for you... and, who knows? Maybe you will find Mr. Right at this party!" he'd teased her gently.

Jada had wanted to cry... what were the chances that she'd finally look into some man's eyes and know immediately he was the other half of her soul! She had always believed that was all it would take... just one look. But as time passed, she realized the only looks she was ever seeing in men's eyes were desire... lust.

She began to feel vaguely uncomfortable at the thought that maybe those damned Saudi customs weren't so far wrong! Maybe the only way a woman could find a man who would truly love her was to hide her physical beauty and hope to find love from a man who could see only the beauty of her soul in her eyes...

She'd refused to give in to that fear, and in trying to make certain that she hadn't overlooked something, she'd stupidly given herself to a guy who hadn't treated her like the only reason he was interested was because he wanted to get her into bed. But she'd known it was a mistake right away... the sex had been awkward and awful... and she'd realized it was because she didn't love the guy. Even he had admitted that, as beautiful and sexy as she was, it wasn't that good for him, either... but they had parted friends.

That was the one thing that scared her the most about having to go home. If she was ever forced to marry a Saudi man, she was liable to be killed on her wedding night when he discovered she was no longer a virgin. She just hoped her family would be able to shield her from ever having to marry...

Jada followed her brother to the large house where they were greeted by their handsome, friendly host. She did her best to be polite as she was introduced to more of their family and friends, but she was saddened to know this would probably be the only time she'd ever see any of these nice people before she left to face her fate.

She finally noticed a tall, fairly handsome man with shaggy brown hair and intense gray eyes staring at her through his silver-rimmed glasses. There was no lust... there was only longing... and a slight glimmer of wonder... as if he were dreaming. Of her...

Everything and everyone else fell away... there was only him... and the beating of her heart telling her he was the one... the other half of her soul. And she had to tell him... He moved toward her at the same moment she started toward him...

Jada lifted her delicate hand to his face, placing her warm palm on his cheek as she said softly, "Here you are... I've been looking everywhere for you. I was so afraid I'd never find you..." she ended in a whisper.

The touch of her hand and the soft accent of her voice sent chills down Wayne's spine that tingled in his groin... his cock stirred as his heart beat harder. Her voice called to him from a dream... he'd heard her voice before... in his dreams. She'd spoken words he didn't understand but somehow he'd known their meaning... the tone of her voice had told him they were words of deep passion and love. And her voice had stirred him even more than what he'd been doing to her...

He'd had that same dream off and on over the last several years... He'd felt a slender woman's body in his arms as she lay beneath him while he was making love to her. The exquisite sensations he'd experienced had prevented him from being able to lift his head and open his eyes to look at his dream lover. He could only feel the softness of her skin, her arms holding him tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist as he drove slowly and deeply inside her, feeling like he never wanted to stop...

Wayne had to stifle a groan as his cock hardened from recalling those intense sensations! The dream had caused him to wake up, grasp his throbbing shaft and pull on it as the impending orgasms had erupted! And then afterward, he'd lain in his bed, his chest heaving... cursing under his breath that he still had no clue who the woman was... only what her voice sounded like.

Megan and Yosef grinned widely at each other... it looked as though their hopes were panning out. Yosef had told her recently of his sister's disappointment and the Seldons had also worried that Wayne had never shown an interest in settling down.

He'd had girlfriends, but none of them were serious. There weren't that many girls or women who were attracted to a computer "geek," as he'd always referred to himself. The few women he'd met in college and that he worked with were also "geeks"... even more so than he was... and beyond their common interests, there were none that had stirred him physically or emotionally... only intellectually.

Then he'd started having that dream, and he found himself listening to women's voices... searching for his dream lover... wondering how he'd ever find her when he was holed up in a computer lab all day and his apartment most nights! He had just recently started to think that he might have to move or start traveling if he ever hoped to find her...

In fact, he'd been toying with the idea to sell off a few shares of his Microsoft stock and take a trip after the first of the year... after he'd finished the search for that missing former GM employee for Megan. He'd been paying attention to the accents of some women he'd overheard talking at the mall or when he was commuting back and forth to work... they'd sounded similar to his dream lover... and they were all Middle Eastern.

But he knew from watching Megan's news show every week that it was not safe to travel in that area of the world any more, and he was afraid he wouldn't have the guts to make a trip anywhere in that region. And he suddenly realized that he wouldn't have to... his dream lover had come to him!

Wayne put his hand over Jada's on his cheek as he continued to stare into her shimmering dark brown eyes... eyes so dark he couldn't make out if her pupils were dilated... a sure sign that she was attracted to him. But then, she was the one who'd said she'd been searching for him... it was a pretty sure bet she felt the same about him as he did about her. And she needed his help...

"I'm so happy you found me, too, Jada. I feel as if you've given me a gift by searching for me all those years and not giving up, so now I want to give you one. You are the woman of my dreams... marry me, Jada, and stay here with me..." he said softly.

The whole crowd of Wayne's family and friends were standing around, stunned to be witnessing yet another case of love at first sight between true soul mates who'd been searching for each other. Even Megan and Yosef were surprised at how quickly they'd connected... not even knowing how much they had in common!

Yosef moved beside his sister and put his arm around her protectively. He steeled his face into a typical Saudi man's scowl of disapproval and stated mockingly in a loud voice, "Jada... you know better than to approach a strange man and offer yourself so willingly. Have you no shame?!! And you cannot marry this man without my permission! You know the laws of Islam! If you marry this man, you will no longer be welcome in our country. Are you willing to turn your back on your family and your homeland for this... this infidel?!!"

He glanced around at everyone else and smirked with them. They were all about to crack up, knowing he was putting on a show in case anyone ever tried to track her down and find out whether her brother really had objected to her marriage. There'd be plenty of witnesses to the fact that he had and that he was outnumbered by the "infidels" so there was nothing he could do to stop it...

Jada spoke loudly and clearly. "Yes, dear brother... I know what I am doing! And we are not in our homeland, so you cannot stop me. I want to marry this man."

A loud cheer rang out when Wayne pulled Jada into his arms and kissed her, both of them absolutely assured that they were true soul mates as soon as their lips met...

On January 1, 1987, Capt. Brad Seldon flew his wife and his youngest brother, along with his soul mate, to Las Vegas. He and Barbie smiled at each other as they served as witnesses for the legal joining of Wayne and Jada in marriage. The next day, they'd have to begin the arduous process of filing for her permanent residence status. But they weren't about to worry about it that night...

They returned to L.A. that afternoon to find that their families and friends had reserved a honeymoon suite for them at a posh downtown hotel. A limousine met them at the Santa Monica airfield to whisk them away to the hotel.

Jada could hardly believe how much her life had turned around. Just 24 hours earlier, her heart had hardly wanted to beat any longer from the dreaded future she was facing, and now, here she was in the back of a limo with her new husband... her soul mate... who looked like he wanted to devour her... and she could hardly control the pounding of her heart! Then she suddenly feared he might not appreciate the fact that she wasn't pure...

"Wayne... I feel I should tell you that... I'm not..." She was silenced when he put his fingers to her lips and shushed her... and then she melted at what he said.

"Jada... I think I know what you're trying to tell me and I don't care. I'm not exactly innocent, either, so I can't hold that against you. All that matters is that we've found each other. I've been making love to you in my dreams for the past four years! I feel as though I'm the man who took your virginity... so why don't you just pretend the same..."

Jada whimpered passionately and dove onto her husband's lap, planting kisses all over his face, but his glasses were in the way so she paused to remove them, staring straight into his eyes. She felt a powerful throb in her womb as his steely gray eyes lit with wild flames of passion and desire and she felt his cock harden against her hip. She moaned desperately as liquid heat coursed between her thighs when he crushed his mouth to hers, parting her lips and coaxing her tongue to mingle with his.

Wayne groaned as his aching cock stiffened even harder as she writhed against him. The next thing he knew, Jada was straddling his lap on her knees with her hand between them at his crotch, stroking him. He groaned even louder as their lips parted when his head flopped back against the leather seat.

He wanted her so desperately that he almost wished she would open his pants and impale herself upon him... Then he almost thought he was dreaming again when he felt her soft hand firmly stroking his hard flesh and heard her voice saying words he did not know but could almost understand their meaning...

She tugged wantonly on his throbbing shaft as she groaned sexily, "Jasim... kasib... kadar kahil! Baha, Hana!!!" It sounded as though she was expressing her delight at his long, hard cock... The last two words were moaned desperately before she plastered her mouth to his in an erotically intimate kiss.

Wayne could no longer hold back... he had to have her! His hands went down to reach up under her skirt, sliding up her silken thighs to grasp her panties at her hips and tugged them down. She broke their kiss and stared heatedly at him as she helped by moving beside him so he could work her panties all the way off of her.

She crouched over him as he pushed his slacks low enough to free his cock completely, then he grasped her hips as she knelt over him again. They both moaned softly as they felt the tip of his shaft just barely parting her wet flesh. He almost shoved her hips downward to impale her upon him forcefully, but he wanted to be sure he'd fully understood what she'd said to him...

"Jada... what was it you were saying when you touched me?"

She smiled sexily at him as she barely moved her hips, rubbing their hot, slick flesh together. "I was saying how big you are, how huge you felt in my hand... how fertile I hoped you'd be... what a powerful lover I believe you will be... my beautiful, magnificent John!" she moaned desperately, kissing him erotically again as she lowered herself, continuing to moan at the exquisite sensation of his cock slowly filling her completely.

They both moaned together as Jada rode him slowly and sensuously... Wayne was recalling every exquisite sensation from his dreams! Her body felt exactly like what he'd experienced... so soft and slender in his arms... so tight and wet around his cock! Every moan and sigh was exactly what he'd heard next to his ear...

And here she was... in front of him... on top of him... impaled on him... in his arms... no longer just in his dreams...

**********

"Ajib kahil... kamal habib... hassan, Hana... mahir kahil, my khaled fu'ad..." Jada purred while staring into her husband's blazing silvery eyes as he fucked her slowly and deeply.

12