Gig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started laughing, that evolved into close to hysterics. We ended up right back in the van, making love once again, in the light this time.

That did it, I decided to keep her and to hell with Donnie, her crazy husband.

+++

Yes, I knew it was crazy. But why the hell not?

There was a small studio a friend of mine ran about 100 miles South, we went there. He had a bass guitar, Jan picked it up and there was no doubt at all that she could play the thing. I even pulled in my guitar and tried to confuse her, she was right with me, hit every single beat.

She even sang a few tunes, nothing really spectacular there but good enough and I knew that would improve. She sure sounded better than me, I thought.

At a local music shop, I bought a bass guitar, a nice one that drained about half of my meager savings.

A phone call to Malcolm, my agent got us a booking locally for three nights. The first night we drew about a dozen people, I was thinking this was a bust. The second night was much better, and the 3rd night they could not get everyone in the building.

I would think it was our excellent music, but Jan's nipples showing through her tops had a lot to do with it, I think. Every set she went back and changed, each look different and sexy as hell.

Darned if we didn't get booked for the next weekend, the guy running the place was beside himself, bragging about having his best night ever. I knew damn good and well it wasn't my playing or singing, it was Jan and the fact that she could give a statue a boner the way she looked and acted. Hell, the tip jar we set up had almost 70 bucks in it, up until then I think $12 was the biggest one I ever made.

The boss added in Wednesday, now we were playing 4 nights to packed crowds. Then competition breeds competition, some of the female customers began dressing to keep up, damn!

That likely had something to do with the fact that I was getting laid every single night, and we went from being sort of in a hurry like that first time to fiddling around for close to an hour.

With extra money on hand, we even ate in restaurants, a couple of them I had simply not been able to afford before.

Everything was working just fine, it took about eight weeks for Donnie to find us.

We were smack dab in the middle of the instrumental for "Proud Mary" which I used to sing but now Jan did when I spotted him. When Jan began to belt that tune out, let's just say it got attention because damn could my girl shake her stuff! I always knew when that song was going to be in the next set because the dress she put on had tassels and was impossibly short so her thong was in view as much as it wasn't. How she kept her boobs in her top was beyond me, well, sometimes they actually did pop out for a moment and she had long since given up wearing bras.

Yes. MY girl now. ALL mine, I was totally and completely in love, and I was proud of her. That is the way it was.

I saw Donnie staring at Jan, he was not happy. Not in the least. He was clearly the meanest man in the world if his expression meant anything, so I had a pretty good idea of what was coming.

Might as well get it over with, I thought.

He marched up to Jan, grabbed her arm the instant we took our break.

"let go of her." I told him.

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it, asshole?" He growled at me. I was just preparing to belt him one when he let out a grunt and went down.

Jan had kicked him right in the balls.

Nice of her, saved me from getting any knuckles skinned.

He got escorted out, and not exactly politely. Now I can understand his point of view. Here I was, with HIS wife. But he was trying to make her swing so he could swing, not a lot of respect for her there, is it?

Can't say as I felt guilty, not one bit. Now that Jan was MY woman, she was mine and all mine. Look but don't touch!

+++

Over 1000 miles away, and two years later, the Dan and Jan duo was playing at the armory, a big building that gets rented out for stage shows.

Not the headliners, at least not yet, but the money sure was one hell of a lot better. Plus our latest recording sold a few hundred at that show, the picture of me behind Jan which my arms around her waist from behind, my long beard barely hiding her left breast probably helped some, my hand covers the other one.

After the 2nd picture of Jan popped up in a paparazzi magazine with a nipple out, she got more careful about it and they said she couldn't show them on the cover photo.

Amazing how something like that makes a person's music so much better. At least, it does sell better, anyway. I don't mind one bit if someone enjoys a peek at the wife, she is beautiful and lord do I love her.

Jan's divorce became final, Donnie didn't put up all that much of a fight and since he had nothing, it was all rather easy.

With some pretty good money coming in, Jan and I could take a break, after all, she can't really do some of her things on stage when she is over six months pregnant.

We cheated, had them tell us.

It's a girl.

12