Giggles and Moans: A Sister's Whim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vielle
Vielle
336 Followers

"You said you love me. You mean you love me as a brother right? God, Trev, you don't want to be my boyfriend or anything like that, do you?"

"Uh yeah, I mean, no, I love you as a brother, I guess." He sounded frustrated. Trisha felt her brother start to poke her pussy with his finger. Finding the opening, she could feel that he was opening her vagina with his fingers. She felt the head of his hard cock find her hole and start to slide in.

Abruptly, Trisha twisted her butt to the side, yanking her brother's boner out of her pussy. Looking back at him, she gave him what she thought was a hard glare. "Wait a minute there, little brother. Should you really cum in me like that?"

"Oh, I thought you were on the pill," he said unconvincingly.

"That's not what I'm saying. I mean, I'm your sister. Doesn't the Bible say something like 'thou shall not fuck your own sister in her pussy?'"

"I don't think is says that exactly . . . you're still drunk aren't you?"

"My drunkenness or lack of drunkenness has nothing to do with it. The fact is, if you stick that cute dick of yours in my cunt and cum in me, then we . . . what's it called . . . incest, isn't it?"

"I guess you can look at it that way, but we already . . ."

"I don't want to be an incest committer." She was still slurring slightly. "Besides, I'm still a virgin. I'm saving myself."

"You're saving yourself for when? Marriage?"

"No . . . I don't know. Why don't you just fuck me in my butt instead? I kind of liked it when you stuck your finger in. That was a good idea you had. You can stick it in my ass if you want to. Is that alright, Trev?" Trisha looked back at her brother with half-closed eyes.

Trevor seemed to deliberate for a moment, his eyes wide with surprise. "Uh, yeah, that would be totally fine," he finally agreed.

Trish straightened her butt again and waited with her face down on the carpet.

She gasped and squawked when she felt a sudden shock of pain as her brother's cock jammed against her anus. Her tight hole did not want to relent to the intruder. She instinctively tightened on him, closing him off, as he jammed at her over and over, trying to get in.

"Stop it," she interjected finally. "Not like that. Use the DessertWhip."

"Oh," he said simply and she watched as he proceeded to slather the thick cold dessert topping on the head of his dick and then on her displayed anus. She felt his finger enter her little hole slathering a thick coating of DessertWhip inside and out.

She put her head down again and closed her eyes. As she waited for her brother to try again, she tried to focus her mind as best she could on relaxing her muscles. She remembered the pleasure of his finger in her and meditated on how much she wanted to welcome and enjoy her brother's amorous prick inside her ass. As she focused her mind, she could feel her anus relax and open.

When it came, she was ready for it. He came in slowly and considerately this time. She could feel her little brother's phallus make steady progress into her, sliding nicely on DessertWhip. His cock felt gigantic inside her tight asshole. It was painful and pleasurable at the same time. Finally it seemed to fill her up completely and she felt his pelvis bump up against her ass.

Then he slowly withdrew. She squeezed on him as he did. She decided it was pleasant and pleasurable. Then he was on his way back in and it was pain again.

"Slowly, go slow," Trisha softly moaned to her brother.

She began to moan in time with the pleasure-pain as her little brother lovingly and sensuously slid his raging hard-on in and out of her asshole. This really is love she thought while she lay prone, welcoming her brother's cock up her ass. Love is both pleasure and pain, she realized. Her brother's strong member shoved relentlessly yet tenderly in and out of her. As she squeezed her butt muscles lovingly around her brother's slowly pumping dick, Trisha decided that she really did love her brother after all.

Love is exactly what she felt for her little brother as she accommodated the quickening pace of his now charging pole in her back door. Her moans became louder with the increasing pleasure and pain. Too drunk to lift her head, she felt her cheek rub roughly on the carpet with every thrust of her brother into her. She felt a kind of generous fondness for her brother as she waited for him to cum in her ass. It was her choice to give him her ass to fuck and she liked that he was enjoying it. She, too, was enjoying the pleasure and pain of it. It felt good to have his cock inside of her.

Finally, he rammed hard into her. She felt her ass swallow his cock again and again as he rammed it all the way. Her moans became loud open-mouthed sounds of pleasurable torment. Then he rammed in one last time and held it, his pelvis pushed hard against her butt. She pushed hard back and squeezed her ass lovingly on her little brother's hard love-pole. She could feel the twitching of his orgasm inside of her. She heard him groan as he squirted his cum into her ass again and again.

When he was done, he slowly withdrew with a deep sigh. Trisha squeezed lovingly on her brother one last time as he exited her.

Trisha felt exhausted, in bliss, and in shock all the same time. She had no words, but continued to lay there silently with her feelings. Trevor was also silent now. She heard him climb onto his bed and adjust the covers.

Now with her brother out of her, she squeezed again and felt the fluid of semen and DessertWhip ooze out of her and slowly dribble down her vulva and then her thigh.

Trisha was conscious of the fact that she was still lying on her brother's floor with her naked dripping ass up in the air, still pointed at him in his bed. She knew she was going to have to get up and make her way to her own bedroom. But, it felt better not to move yet. She wasn't sure if she could stand up. She was still dizzy with alcohol and now her butt felt funny.

When she finally decided that she was steady enough to get up, she turned around to face her brother. Her breasts bobbled, naked, before her brother's gaze. Her naked crotch dripped with residue of DessertWhip and brotherly semen. She kissed him on the cheek--a sisterly kiss, but lingering. A smear of cum was left to mark the spot.

"Goodnight Trevor," she said softly before turning to go, "I hope you have sweet dreams of your big sister."

The next morning, Trisha was no longer giggling. She was completely shocked and embarrassed by what she had done. It took her ever so long to cover up the rug burn on her face with her makeup.

When she faced Trevor over a bowl of cereal, she had no idea how they were going to relate to each other in the aftermath of the night before. At least, she tried to reassure herself, the secret would be safe between them.

She hazarded a look at Trevor, not knowing what to expect. He actually smiled at her, the warm knowing smile of a shared and happy secret. What a shock, she thought; he had never seemed happy with her as a sister before this--who would have thought that such a nasty, sordid sort of thing would make him seemingly more appreciative of her? She smiled knowingly back at her little brother, but neither said a word.

Trisha relaxed and finished her cereal, thinking of other things now. It was the most enjoyable bowl of cereal she'd had in a long time, even with the hangover.

Vielle
Vielle
336 Followers
12