Gigi and Ginger Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, we make love like this every night," cooed Ginger. "Our little pussies taste so good! Don't you think so?" Tommy smiled and nodded.

"You're both delicious little babies," he sighed.

"Our pussies are much tastier than our panties, aren't they?" she teased.

"How did you know about that?" Tommy asked. He was a little embarrassed.

"We could tell," she whispered. "That was so sexy! We were talking about what it would be like to have you in bed with us last night..." Tommy stroked their hips and behinds while they talked. Their big tits felt wonderful against his chest.

"And we heard you jacking off last night," said Gigi. "Tommy, you made us so wet. You sound so sexy when you cum!"

Ginger let out a big sigh. "Baby, what we're trying to say is, we're really wet and hot and need to cum too!" She rolled over on the big bed and spread her legs.

"Are you too worn out?" teased Gigi. She climbed over Tommy and buried her head in Ginger's pussy.

"Oh sis," groaned Ginger, and threw her head back. Tommy decided that, in fact, he was not too tired, and rolled over between her legs too.

Gigi sat up, and Tommy ran his tongue down Ginger's slit. Her pussy was tiny and pink, with delicate labia and a little triangle of blondish-red fur above the hood. Her little-girl juice was intoxicating! He ran his tongue down to her little puckered asshole, then flicked his tongue against her clit. Ginger wreathed in front of him, and moaned happily. He was just about to move up and slide his dick into this gorgeous pussy when he felt Gigi's nose press into his ass, and her tongue slide back and forth across his anus.

"Oh my god," he grunted, and moved his knee up. He felt Gigi's hands spreading his ass as she continued to lap at his bunghole, and he flicked his tongue faster on Ginger's dripping pussy. After several moments, she squealed, and squirted a thin stream of liquid into Tommy's mouth. He sat up, and slowly swallowed her nectar. It was sweet, a little salty, and a little creamy, and it hit his bloodstream like a drug. His cock was standing at full attention, and twitching.

Gigi lay next to her sister, and opened her long legs. Tommy moved over a bit, and leaned forward over her. "Please," she whispered. Tommy slid his engorged dick slowly into Gigi's tight, slippery cunt. She grunted and hissed "Yeesss..." She was so tight! He threw her legs over his shoulders, and raised himself up a bit. Gigi closed her eyes, and he rhythmically slid his cock in and out of her pussy. My god, he thought, I'm fucking my little angelic baby sister...

"Oh, so big," she cooed. Tommy couldn't hold back any longer. He began to pound his dick in and out of Gigi's tight snatch, and she threw her head back and loudly moaned. Wild with lust, he slammed into her, over and over again, as hard as he could for several minutes, then came with a loud grunt and collapsed on top of her. Both Tommy and Gigi were dripping with sweat. They panted hoarsely for several minutes, and Ginger curled up next to them.

"Mmmm," she hummed happily. "That felt like heaven..." She gently caressed her sister's face, and kissed Tommy on the cheek.

"Oh my god," Tommy managed to say. "I can't believe it." Their breathing finally slowed and quieted, and he sat up. Gigi had squirted all over; their skin glistened with her cum.

"Oh Tommy," whispered Gigi. "I've got your baby seed inside me." She ran a slim finger along her wet pussy, and lifted it to her lips.

He laid down in the middle of the bed, and the twins curled up on him again. There was a distant rumbling, and the windows may have rattled just a little. They could hear frogs singing outside, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

12