Gigi and Ginger Pt. 02

Story Info
Breakfast and dinner with the twins.
3.9k words
4.28
29k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight rattle from a window woke Tommy the next morning. The sun was up, and dappled sunlight fell across the three bodies on the big bed. The windows were fogged up; it must still be sultry outside, he thought, even after the storm. The house was silent. He was still laying on his back, with a twin snuggled under each arm. It all came back to Tommy's mind instantly; he and his baby sisters were lovers now. He had an incestuous relationship with the sexy, curvy naked sisters in bed with him. Tommy felt a sleepy stirring at his side.

"Mmmm, good morning mister," murmured Gigi. "Good morning sister."

"Good morning, darling," whispered Tommy. "Ginger is still asleep."

Gigi opened her eyes a little wider, and looked over Tommy's chest at her. "She'll sleep about ten more minutes," she said. She rubbed her creamy thigh over Tommy's penis. "You're all awake though," she giggled.

"I can't help it," he whispered. He took her beautiful face in his hands and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She was so gorgeous with those pouty lips, those pale blue eyes... Tommy felt her fingers lightly caressing his erection.

"I want to go down on you," she whispered.

"Here, let's do it this way," he replied, and turned and straddled her head. He leaned forward and Gigi spread her legs wide. Tommy marveled at her beautiful skin in the daylight, so creamy and delicious - he wanted to lick her all over! He took her little clit between his lips and breathed in her sweet musk. Her pussy was delicate and light pink, with small labia.

Tommy felt Gigi's tongue piercings tease the tip of his hard prick, then slide downward. She took his balls one at a time into her mouth, sucking on them gently. Tommy pulled her legs back slightly, and inserted a finger into his sister's ass. It was so tight and hot! He felt Gigi pull his hips down, and he spread his knees apart a bit in response. A moment later Tommy felt her tongue eagerly squirming against his asshole. Tommy sucking in his breath sharply, and then lowered his head and plunged his tongue into her tight pussy. Gigi's legs quivered, and he heard her groan just before he felt her tongue slide into his ass. Tommy slid his finger in and out of her tight silky ass while he flicked his tongue on her hard clit.

"Oh my god," gasped Tommy. Gigi was rimming him wildly, but she suddenly stopped and her legs squeezed around his head while she came. Streams of clear little girl cum splashed against his lips as her hips bucked and she grunted loudly. Then her legs collapsed, and he listened to her panting.

"Oh baby..." Gigi's voice was low and throaty. Tommy slid two fingers down over her clit and into her tight cunt, and he felt Gigi's belly clench.

"Oh, please, no..." she protested. Tommy sat up, and lowered his tight buttocks over his sister's lips. He immediately felt her tongue again, finding his tight bunghole and slithering into him again. My god, that felt incredible, thought Tommy, and he threw his head back and closed his eyes. He felt Ginger stir next to him, and felt her fingers pinching his nipples.

Tommy took his swaying shaft in one hand, and grabbed Ginger's long red hair in his other hand. He forced her head down.

"Open your mouth," he commanded. Tommy's voice was harsh and quavering. He thrust his hard dick into her mouth, and pushed down hard. Ginger gagged and gasped, and Tommy bucked his hips back and forth over Gigi's mouth.

He cried out loudly, and came with shudder. Ginger sat back up, coughing and panting loudly, as Tommy fell forward and rested his head between Gigi's legs.

Ginger stood up. "Are you okay?" asked Tommy.

"Of course I'm okay," she leaned down and kissed him. "I'm just going to hop into the shower. We love it when you get all rough with us."

"Yes we do," chimed in Gigi, from under his arm.

"You may have to talk to Cindy though," said Ginger, wrapping herself in a towel.

"Why do I need to do that?" asked Tommy.

"She poked her head in the door just a minute ago. She was watching when you came in my mouth."

"What!" Tommy was suddenly embarrassed. He didn't want to have to explain any of this to his stepmother yet...

"You're sure." said Tommy, lamely.

"I'm sure," said Ginger. The thought didn't seem to disturb her one bit. "She's probably downstairs on her knees praying for us right now."

He followed Ginger out the door, and tip-toed down the hall while she went into the bathroom. Dad and Cindy's bedroom was dark; the thick drapes were drawn, and it was quiet. His eyes adjusted somewhat to the darkness, and he saw Cindy on the bed, laying on her back with her legs spread. Her blonde hair was loose, and her left hand was squeezing her breast. Her right hand was moving between her legs. He silently backed into the hall and closed her door.

Tommy returned to the twins' bedroom. Gigi was sitting on the edge of the bed, running a brush through her hair and looking out the window.

"What did she say? Was she all upset?" she asked. Tommy didn't know what to think of his stepmother being turned on by watching them.

"She's in the middle of something," replied Tommy absentmindedly. "I didn't talk to her."

He was still thinking about Cindy. She obviously took care of herself; she was in great shape for a woman in her mid-forties. Blonde and tan was a classic combination, he mused. So she wears a bit too much makeup...

"Well, I don't care what she thinks," stated Gigi firmly. Tommy stood in front of her and she put her brush down and ran her hands down his chest. "I love how hairy and muscular you are," she purred. "and you have abs. Tommy, you should keep those if you can."

Tommy smiled. The conversation with Cindy was going to be really awkward, he thought.

He sat on the bed right behind Gigi, and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, pulling her close to him. She hummed with pleasure and snuggled on his shoulder. The three of them fit so perfectly together, thought Tommy.

The house was quiet. Tommy couldn't even hear footsteps on the wooden floors or the television downstairs. He wanted to know more about his sisters.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" he asked.

"Of course!" whispered Gigi.

"How many times have you done this?"

"Big brother, are you asking how many men we've had sex with?" asked Gigi. Tommy shrugged, smiling. He was a little embarrassed to ask. "We've only been with two men," she whispered. "You and Daddy."

"Dad?!" Tommy was startled. He had no idea. Actually, he was kind of shocked.

"Of course Daddy," exclaimed Gigi, and turned her head to look at him. "That's why we went away to the Catholic school."

"I thought you two just got into too much trouble and Carol made that decision," said Tommy. He slid a hand up and took a nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Gigi closed her eyes and rested her head on Tommy's chest again. "They both did," she murmured. "Carol wanted to keep Daddy away from us, and Daddy felt guilty."

Tommy thought about that for several minutes. Some memories began to make more sense now that he knew that. "I don't feel bad about this," he finally said. "I thought I would." And he didn't, thought Tommy. It felt like the most natural thing in the world, holding his baby sister like this. They fit together perfectly; emotionally, physically... sexually.

"And we don't either!" said Gigi. "Not one little teeny tiny bit." She playfully kissed him and snuggled up. "We were afraid about how you would feel about us now, but when we first hugged you yesterday we knew!"

"You did?" Tommy was surprised again.

"Yes." she whispered. Then Gigi said, "It was a look in your eyes and the way your hugs felt." Tommy had felt awkward and happy, but he hadn't realized he had been quite that transparent.

"I'm off to the showers," said Gigi, and stood up. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, little baby." Gigi kissed him, and Tommy fell back on the bed and closed his eyes.

In the daylight Tommy saw the thrilled and loving look that Gigi and Ginger had in their eyes when they kissed him now, as they seemed to do every five minutes or so. The endless flow of love that came from their every look and gesture was overwhelming. Those wide light blue eyes with those long lashes. Tommy also couldn't stop gazing at their wonderful naked bodies. He couldn't stop running his hands over their perfect pale skin and those beautiful curves. He loved the way their tiny waists accentuated their hips, and he loved their firm round breasts. Tommy idly wondered why they hadn't had lots of boyfriends. Men must swarm all over them when they go into town. Was Dad still having sex with them up until he died? He ran his fingers over his stiff cock while he thought about them together in the shower...

The door opened slightly, Tommy heard a knock, and he turned his head. Cindy poked her head around the corner for a moment, then disappeared.

"Cindy!" he called. Silence. Tommy didn't hear footsteps. Moments passed, and then Cindy stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She was wearing one of Dad's big old flannel shirts.

She looked silently at Tommy. He looked back at her, and began stroking his cock again.

He stared silently at Cindy while she leaned back against the door, and lifted up the flannel shirt. She slipped her other hand into her black panties, and bit her lower lip.

As Tommy's hand moved more quickly up and down his hard shaft he kept looking at her. Cindy's eyes went back and forth between his cock and his eyes. Her hand continued its up and down motion in her panties, and her other hand went under her shirt to her breasts. She was breathing heavily.

Tommy stared at her as he arched his back a bit and spurted hot jizz into his fist. Cindy moaned daintily and bent forward, making an 'o' with her lips. They heard the shower turn off. Tommy sighed heavily, and leaned forward to reach for a towel. When he turned his head back towards the door, Cindy was gone. Had he really seen her? They hadn't exchanged a single word. Maybe this was all just a dream, he thought, a great erotic dream with his sisters that he had just become stuck in. Maybe he would lay back down and wake up in a motel somewhere! Tommy sighed. Or, he was just avoiding the fact that his step-mother found him sexually attractive and he had an incestuous relationship with his twin sisters. He suddenly felt very guilty. If this was really happening, he thought, Cindy will be downstairs waiting after I have a shower.

She was. Cindy was in the kitchen, and silent as Tommy came in and sat at the table. His step-mother brought him a cup of coffee, and they sat together in silence for several minutes.

"Tommy," she finally said, "you have a great future in front of you. You're a handsome, hardworking man. You could buy a house and get a great job here in town, or you could even rejoin the army."

"Rejoin the army!"

"Tommy," she finally said. "I know what I heard last night, and again this morning."

"Cindy -" Tommy began. Cindy held up her hand; she was very emotional suddenly.

"I know there is a history in your family." she said. Tommy waited. "I don't think y'all know what you're doing. That's all I'm going to say, except that I cannot live in the same house with this kind of sinful perversion. Please, don't throw your life away."

Tommy didn't know what to say. He wasn't sure how religion had anything to do with this, and he didn't want to get into a debate. Did he want to ask her how she was any less perverted, watching him jack off? He looked at her and sipped his coffee while Gigi came into the kitchen and took a glass out of the cupboard.

"I think Cindy wants me to move out," Tommy said to her.

"Why?!" exclaimed Gigi, and poured herself a big glass of ice water. Tommy looked from Cindy to Gigi, and then back again.

"Young lady," explained Cindy, "I just cannot live in the same house with this perverted behavior."

"There hasn't been any perverted behavior in this house," stated Gigi. "Not that I know of, anyway."

Cindy glared at her step-daughter. "Tommy, would you please drive me to my sister's house this afternoon?"

"Sure." said Tommy. "Where does she live?"

"New Orleans," said Cindy, and stalked out of the kitchen.

New Orleans, thought Tommy. That must be a three of four hour drive. He looked at his watch: it was almost one o'clock.

Ginger came into the kitchen. She was dressed just like Gigi, in jeans shorts and a t-shirt. "What's wrong with 'Mom'?" she asked.

"Cindy doesn't approve of us," replied Gigi.

"I know, but she says she's leaving." said Ginger.

Tommy was thoughtful. "She's having a rough time right now, and wants to go to her sister's house in New Orleans."

Ginger sat on Tommy's lap. "And no, we don't want to go to New Orleans today. Some other time, though!"

"You take her home," added Gigi. "We'll stay here and have a nice surprise for you when you get back!"

"What kind of surprise?" asked Tommy.

"You'll see," teased Ginger. "Maybe we'll try to cook something!"

"Just don't burn the house down," teased Tommy back.

"Okay," they cooed. "We promise..." The twins threw their arms around his neck and squeezed hard. "We won't try to cook anything!"

"Seriously," said Tommy, trying to look stern and not succeeding. "Don't burn the house down."

The drive to New Orleans was long and awkwardly quiet. After a few hours Cindy said, "Tommy, I cannot give in to temptation."

"You mean me?" asked Tommy.

"I'm sorry. What happened today was my fault, and it won't happen again," said Cindy. She had tears in her eyes. "I need to get my life together, and so do you." Tommy didn't want to talk about Ginger and Gigi.

"Well," he finally replied, "I certainly do need to get my life together."

About an hour later, Tommy parked the truck at the end of a long, tree-lined driveway and turned to Cindy. "Cindy, I'm not sure how long you're staying here, but let me know if you think of anything you might have forgotten."

Cindy sighed. "Tommy, you're a handsome, hard-working young man."

"Um... thank you." He waited.

"Don't waste your life away in sin like that. Please!" Cindy voice quavered. "Your sisters are a beautiful temptation, but that's not going to lead you anywhere." She turned to face him.

"I've never felt so right with anyone else," explained Tommy.

"You'll feel right and happy with the woman that God means for you to have," implored Cindy, putting her hand on Tommy's forearm and squeezing. "And when you're with that woman, it's not sin."

"Well..." began Tommy. He wasn't sure what to say to all this religious talk. He hadn't been to mass in years.

"Tommy, I've prayed to Jesus about you." said Cindy. She looked at him in the darkness, her eyes damp. "Please pray to Jesus, and see what he tells you." She leaned toward him, looking into his eyes. "And I want to you to know that I'm here for you. God has told me that he wants me to help you in any way I can." Cindy put her hand on his thigh, and leaned closer to him.

"Well, thank you," Tommy said. "I will...um, definitely think about praying." He leaned back in his seat.

"Well," said Tommy awkwardly. "Here, I'll take your things in for you."

Cindy and her sister Katie tried to talk Tommy into staying for a late dinner, but he was anxious to get back home. When he left, Cindy stood in the doorway as he backed out of the driveway.

Tommy didn't get back to Vicksburg until after dark. There was a flickering light in the house when he arrived. The storm had stopped, but gusts of wind tore at the tops of the oak trees in the yard. Inside, he found that there was a blazing fire in the big stone fireplace, and all the windows were open.

"Hello," he called. All the lights were turned off. "I thought I told you not to burn the house down!"

"Welcome home, big brother!" called the twins. They were in the living room with the fireplace. Good lord, he could feel the heat even by the front door as he unlaced his boots.

Tommy walked into the living room. "Wow," he exclaimed. "Look at you." Ginger and Gigi had pushed all the couches against the wall, and the area in front of the big fireplace was covered with a huge white lambskin rug. The twins were laying on their tummies, their heads propped up and looking at him. They were adorably cute - and naked.

"We've been so hard at work all day," said Gigi. "Dinner's all ready!" There were bowls of fruit on the table, bread and cheese, and bottles of wine. True to their word, they hadn't tried to cook anything.

"You really have," replied Tommy. "You even built a fire. I'm impressed!" Not that he was complaining or anything. He loved the way the firelight played on their creamy skin.

"And now we can all make love in front of the fireplace!" said Ginger.

"And we need lots of tender loving attention," pouted Ginger. Their nearly dry reddish hair was splashed across their backs in huge curls.

Tommy sat down next to Ginger, and ran his hand through her hair. "And you're all clean and everything," he observed.

"We took a long hot bath," purred Gigi.

"Together, I hope?"

"Always," replied Ginger. "You should have been there," added Gigi.

"I should have..." mused Tommy. He lifted a small plastic tube from the rug. It was water-based lubricant. "Where did you two get this?"

"We stole it from Cindy's room after she left," confessed Gigi. Tommy pretended to be shocked. "I thought you might need it sometime!" she added.

"Well, I just might, young lady," asked Tommy. "What shall we do this evening?"

In response, Ginger rolled over between her sister's legs and looked up at her brother. Gigi spread her legs, and looked up at Tommy as well.

"It is a little warm in here for clothes, isn't it?" he mused.

Tommy looked down at Gigi, and slowly took off his clothes. "Sit up," ordered Tommy, and his sister kneeled on the fur. Gently, she reached out for his cock, which was swelling and swaying as he pulled his shirt off.

"No, no," he again ordered. Tommy took the small tube from the pocket of his jeans, and walked around the bed. "Keep facing forward." Gigi sat up straight and shook her long hair. Tommy crawled onto the bed behind her. Her slim waist curved so beautifully into her hips... She tentatively reached behind her.

"Nooo," he drawled slowly, and moved up directly behind her. Gigi began to breathe more deeply; Tommy could tell she was getting excited. He took her hip in his left hand, and pushed her in the back. "Put your head on the fur," he whispered. Tommy lifted Gigi's hips, and took his now erect penis and fit it between her firm ass cheeks.

"Mmmm!" Gigi hummed with delight.

"Shhh...!" admonished Tommy. "Quiet, little baby... be as quiet as you can!" he leaned back, and gave her ass a sharp spank. Gigi moved her knees apart a little, and Tommy leaned down and quickly ran his tongue over her tiny pink asshole. He felt it tighten even more under his tongue. Tommy straightened, and opened the tube of lubricant, spreading a slick coating on his stiff prick. Then he squeezed a generous stream onto Gigi's puckered hole.

"What's that?" she asked nervously.

"Shhh! ordered Tommy again. He again gave her lovely ass a sharp spank, and then took his cock in his hand and pressed it against Gigi's asshole. She gasped, and he pushed the tip of his penis into her tight ring. It took a firm push, and the head popped in. Christ, he thought, she's really tight! There's no way I'm going to fit! It felt like he was going to split her ass in half.

"Oh Tommy," panted Gigi, as she squeezed the edge of the fur blanket with her fists. Ginger knelt down in front of her and put her hands around her face, kissing her lightly. Tommy pushed his cock a little deeper into that tiny hole, and Gigi squealed. He paused.

"Try to relax," whispered Ginger. Gigi's eyes were closed tightly; she was obviously in some pain. Tommy continued pushing his cock into his sister, and Gigi let out a shrill scream. One more push, and his pulsing prick was buried in her tight ass. He leaned forward and pressed his little baby sister down to the fur, keeping his prick all the way inside of her. Her shrill scream had ebbed, and she was now sobbing and taking deep ragged breaths.

12