Gigi Breaks in the Bellboy

Story Info
Gigi has a threesome with the dsklady and bellboy.
1.2k words
4.14
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt the bellboy stepped into the room. His boss Susan was naked, while the guest was laying on the bed wearing lingerie and a strapon. He thought that this might be night that he gets to fulfill his fantasy of his first threesome. Gigi saw the excitement in his eyes and thought boy did he have another thing coming.

"Thank you so much for bringing my luggage upstairs. Would you like to stay and play with your boss and I?"

Matt gulped, "That would be awesome."

Gigi looked him one time over. He couldn't have been older than 25. About 6 feet tall and maybe 180 lbs. Dark hair and ice blue eyes, a great smile, sweet demeanor, not too aggressive. He should fit in nicely with what I have planned.

"Ok Matt we have a few rules you must abide by. First and foremost you will only address me as Mistress. Whatever happens in this room between us, stays here. If you want to do something you must ask first and get permission from me- I make the rules, understood?"

"Yes"

"Tisk tisk I see you don't know how to follow rules. That would be yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress"

"Good boy. That was your first and last correction. You will be punished for every infraction from now on. Get completely undressed -kneel facing me. Susan kneel right next to Matt."

Matt started undressing and Gigi was pleasantly surprised. He had an athletic body and took care of himself. When he took his boxers off, his 6" cock sprung up. Matt looked down sheepishly.

"I see someone is happy to be here," Gigi said with a smirk. She stepped forward. " I want you both to suck my strapon at the same time. I like it nasty with spit everywhere."

Matt nervously looked at Susan. He was definitely not gay and has never gone down on a guy before. Susan looked up at Gigi devouringly and somehow that calmed some of his nerves. Susan started off greedily taking the whole cock into her mouth.

"Go on boy. It isn't going to suck itself."

He slowly started licking the side of the strapon. He looked at Susan and she was totally into it, never breaking eye contact with Mistress. Her eagerness turned Matt on and he started sucking more. He put the head of the strapon in his mouth and barely went down an inch. Gigi saw that he need some encouragement so she slowly forced his head all of the way down the shaft. His mouth was touching the base as he struggled for air. She let him come half up and forced his head back down again. They played this little game for about 5 minutes and then he started deep throating all on his own. Susan looked shocked as he had pushed her to the side and took over. Gigi was proudly looking down at him and stroking his hair. She started to face fuck him, making him gag with every stroke.

"Susan play with that wet pussy of yours and watch me fuck Matt's face."

Susan began slowing circling her clit and the pushed 1 finger inside, letting out a small moan.

Gigi grabbed the back of Matt's head and held tight; her hips thrust against his face. She was fucking him with all her might and he still kept up, not missing an inch of the strapon.

Gigi's back arched and she let out a loud sigh. Matt did a great job and she came quick. She took off her strapon and sat at the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide open.

"You did such a good job, come lick my pussy clean. Both Matt and Susan crawled over. Susan started sucking Gigi's clit like it was a mini cock. Matt positioned himself under her and proceeded to slowly lick Gigi's pussy.

She leaned back letting her head drop as a little moan escaped her mouth. She was in heaven. She felt a finger slowly caress her rosebud. Normally she would have slapped whoever's hand away because they didn't ask permission, but she was too close to cumming again. Her juice was sliding down her crack and that was all Matt needed. He pushed his finger into her rosebud slowly. She rocked back and forth slightly. Susan was still sucking her clit and Matt started fucking her pussy with his tongue. He was almost to the knuckle of his middle finger when Gigi relaxed and he slid his whole finger deep in her ass. Gigi rocked and controlled the rhythm, both of her slaves were furiously working on her pussy. She rocked faster allowing Matt to fuck her ass, her muscles clinched as she filled Matt and Susan's mouth with her squirt. She was so caught up in the wave that she couldn't even command them to swallow but being the greedy sluts that they turned into; they lapped every drop up-even the splashes that were on her thigh.

Gigi ordered Matt to grab her strapon.

"Matt get on all fours and face the mirror." He slowly did what she asked, questioning if she was really going to fuck him with that big cock.

Gigi positioned herself right behind Matt. She spit right onto his asshole and ordered Susan to do the same.

"Susan lay down under Matt and suck his cock."

Susan slid underneath Matt and was slowly sucking Matt's hard and veiny cock. He let out a little sigh as Gigi played with his balls and stroked his asshole. It was wet and her finger started to slip inside with every stroke. He enjoyed this feeling of being stimulated In multiple places.

Gigi heard Susan gulping Matt's dick. As he started humping her face, Gigi slid her strapon into his ass. He let out a loud gasp. He felt totally full and didn't know what to make of that sensation. Mistress let him get used to the feeling and just stroked his nipples and licked his neck. His ass started to relax and she gently rocked back and forth, stretching his asshole.

This is not how imagined his first threesome. But he had never felt so alive. Being owned was natural to him and he was happy that Mistress Gigi had been his first cock.

Gigi grabbed his hair and started to fuck him.

"Spit in Susan's pussy and lick her. Make her cum slave." Gigi barked out to Matt.

Immediately he dove into Susan's wet pussy and lapped up her sweet juices. Between moaning and licking, Matt was in heaven.

"Mistress I about to cum. Can I please cum?"

"Not yet slut."

Gigi yanked Matt's Head back and furiously fucked him. His back was arched, he was drooling, and screaming yes over and over.

"Cum now bitch!" Mistress screamed and Matt let out a grunted howl and came right next to Susan's head. He didn't even have to take in the moment before mistress quickly slid out her cock and pushed both Matt and Susan's head into the cum.

"Clean up the mess sluts."

They both licked up Matt's cum and mistress then forced their heads together and made them kiss.

They crawled into bed. Each of them on either side of Gigi, she stroked their hair and kissed Susan then Matt.

"You will both be my sluts while I'm in town for the next couple of days. When you wake up tomorrow go home and grab an overnight bag. For now Matt I want a back massage, Susan you can work on my feet."