gigi Ch. 03: Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, thank-you, that sounds like a lot of fun. When will he come out of his cage...cages?" Mistress asks, and gigi feels like a voyeur overhearing such an intimate conversation about candy's humiliating punishment. "I will let him out of his big cage as soon as I get home, if he's obedient...which I suspect he will be. Tonight after dinner Alan and I are planning to release his cock cage. he's been good this past week. he's so desperate; he'll do anything for us...our little candy cane."

"So he's seen the inside of his cage a lot more lately," Mistress says.

"Yes, he has been sleeping in it every night locked in, just like in the earliest days of his training. he had graduated to his bed months ago as you know, before this major setback and his doggie bed at the foot of our bed is still there, awaiting his return...but ever since his party-for-one last week, we have been caging him every night and whenever we are both out. Today, just for good measure, I have hooded him, cuffed him too...just when he's home alone...but long enough for him to remember to be a good boy and to learn. I don't think he'll be forgetting those rules again anytime soon."

"I wouldn't think so," Mistress adds. "As for my little pet here, she knows that any misbehaviour while we are out and about today will result in a spanking. Isn't that right girl?" Both women turn around and watch gigi nod her head. "I will not hesitate to put you across my knee right here in front of all of these people. Would you like all of them to see those brand new white panties of yours around your ankles?"

"No Mistress."

"No, I didn't think so... Good girl."

They approach the busy food fare and manage to find an empty table just as a group of young men get up to leave. Mistress sits down and Stacey puts her bag on the opposite chair. "Sit," Mistress orders, and gigi sits at her feet with both of her legs to one side. Reaching down to her, Mistress rests gigi's head on her leg.

"Shall I get something for us to share?" Stacey asks.

"Yes, thank you, that would be easier and I'll stay here with puppy."

"Sushi?"

"mmmm perfect."

Mistress' hand softly caresses gigi's hair for several moments and then she takes some papers out of her bag and reads them while she waits. When Stacey returns, both women dig in, talk about mutual friends and laugh comfortably. From time to time, one of them will reach down and feed gigi without speaking to her. gigi sits, well behaved, waiting quietly for food while people pass by, talking and eating happily amongst themselves at neighboring tables.

When Pierre and Anna have dinner that evening, gigi sits on the floor at Master's feet. she is still wearing her new outfit, minus the sleeve restraint and the shoes.

"Mistress tells me you were a good pet today with her. I am delighted to hear it." He reaches down to caress her face.

"Yes, she was very well behaved, unlike candy..." and Mistress goes on to describe every detail of candy's misbehaviour and punishment. "They've invited us over for dinner. We want the puppies to meet and have play dates."

"I'd like that. I feel as if I've done nothing but work these last few weeks."

"You pretty much have," Mistress replies.

"I know, but now I'm finally taking a few days off so I'm here for the rest of this week now, while you go in tomorrow and Wednesday... and when do you go back after that?"

"Monday"

"Great, we'll have plenty of time to play with gigi. Speaking of which...Pierre switches to French and says, "my cock is ready to burst out of these jeans, see?" He stands and Anna sees his erection. She giggles and then starts to laugh."What are you going to do about that? hmmmm?"

"Watch" he says and then he switches to English "on your knees girl." He steps toward gigi so that his crotch touches her face. Reaching the back of her head, he holds on to her hair, moving her face into his aching balls and his stiff cock. "I am going to let her come into our room since she was such a good girl today. Would you like to come too, Mistress?"

"I'll let you have her all to yourself baby. I got to play with her all day. You go ahead. I'm going to do some work, read for a while, and then have a nice, hot bath."

"Good, sounds very relaxing, enjoy. Come gigi, come with Master, like a puppy, on your hands and knees," Master Pierre says, as he leads gigi upstairs with him. Once inside the bedroom with gigi, he closes the door and stands over her. "Stay. ...Sit!" He taps gigi's bottom and she sits on her bent knees.

"Mistress told me that she instructed you on your standing position today and you remembered, most of the time...you are a clever girl. Now, come here." Master is seated on the side of his bed. He motions gigi to kneel between his opened legs. Again he reaches for gigi's hair, more roughly this time. He grabs her hair and grinds her face into his rock hard cock. she feels it against her face and feels the bulge of his balls. Master then moves gigi back, giving himself enough space to stand up.

"Put your head up. Look at me. Look at your Master's cock." she watches him as he undoes his belt, unbuttons his pants and pulls down the zipper.

His jeans fall to the floor and he steps out of them. Gigi looks directly at Master's long legs, his strong thighs. she sees his hard cock straining against his black briefs. Through the fabric he strokes himself just under the head of his cock repeatedly up and down before saying, "Stroke me, just like that. Touch me." gigi strokes her Master's cock the way he has demonstrated. He sits, eyes closed with his head back, breathing evenly, savoring the gentle touch of his pet, his toy, his whore.

"Good girl. Take my cock out," he says, and she slides his underwear down, fully exposing the shaft of his thick cock. "Now, lick me in the same way, the way your hand had just been stroking me. Yes, just like that...good...good girl." gigi licks his cock up and down. she wants to please him but feels unsure about how to do everything right and to his liking. As if reading her mind, he says "yes baby...it's just play...you can't do anything wrong. Open your mouth. Let me put my cock in that beautiful mouth, little whore. Stroke my balls gently, nice and easy, gently, gently... I won't fuck that mouth or yours, not tonight...not yet...not yet baby...not yet," he says as he looks down at gigi, watching his cock disappear into her mouth repeatedly.

"Mmmmm, such a good girl."

12