Gigi Gets a Job

Story Info
After the surprise party, wife takes it one step further.
3.8k words
4.08
72.1k
12
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did not discuss Saturday night's party until Sunday evening after the kids had gone to bed. When we did, we had a real frank discussion about it. I made it very clear to Gigi that I was delighted that she had let her inhibitions down, if only for one evening. I knew being intimate with other men, even close friends, had to be a difficult hurdle for her to overcome; not to mention the fact that she had allowed me to have sex with their wives. I really wanted her to know that my love for her was stronger than ever and would never diminish, even if we never had sex again. She had shown her devotion to me by casting aside all her moral convictions and religious beliefs to please my perverted ego for one blissful evening.

Gigi, on the other hand, was confused. All her life she had been taught to believe that sex, especially outside of marriage, was dirty and wrong. Through our years together, she had not only learned to enjoy lovemaking, but she had also learned to receive sexual gratification orally; giving me head and swallowing my jism while being eaten out and brought to a climax.

"How could anything so beautiful, be so bad?" Gigi asked herself repeatedly. "And, if it was so terrible, how could it bring us such pleasure?"

So now, things were even more confusing; Gigi had just spent an evening watching her mate having sex with two other women while she fucked and sucked their husbands. What perplexed her most was the fact that she had enjoyed herself, in spite of her strict religious upbringing.

"Last night, we had fun. Sex, just for the sake of sex, with those other couples was a thrilling adventure." Gigi wondered aloud, "We didn't know where it was going to lead us, but we were having fun and nobody got hurt. Like skinny dipping at the swimming hole, it was fun for the sake of having fun; nothing more and nothing less."

The next morning, I had to go back on the road. I promised Gigi that we would continue to explore the subject more fully when I got home. When I called home from a truck stop, late one night, Gigi was excited about winning a hundred dollars when she went out with Sally and Marlene. She also said that she was considering a job working tables with Sally and Marlene. I assumed that Gigi was talking about bingo. She enjoyed going to bingo with the girls, so I figured it would not hurt if she earned a couple extra dollars. Besides, I liked the influence that the girls were having on Gigi.

After two weeks on the road, I picked up a load that would take me home for a long weekend; two weeks without my honey and I was horny. I got home early Friday evening and found a note from Gigi on the refrigerator:

"Went to work with Sally.

The kids are with Mom.

Call Bob, he wants to get out.

Luv Ya, XOXO69XO"

That is my Gigi.

I called and learned that Bob was bored sitting all alone at home.

"Be ready, I'll pick you up in an hour. We're gonna go out and have some fun." he announced before hanging up the telephone.

Bob picked me up and we headed across town. As he pulled his car into the parking lot of a Go-Go bar, he winked his eye and said, "It's party time. Come on."

Once inside, we ordered a beer and sat at the show-bar where a little blonde was dancing to juke box music. She had a cute body but was spending too much time watching herself dance in the mirrors and apparently did not intend to strip beyond her bikini. After two songs, she left the stage with only one dollar in her garter.

The next girl, a tall brunette, was a lot better. She quickly peeled off her jersey dress, revealing a stunning body with heavy, swaying breasts, a flat tummy and long, long legs. Her little string bikini hid very few of her charms. When she turned her back and spread those long, lovely legs, I had to gasp for my breath. Reaching down to grab her ankles, she spread her legs and the skimpy fabric of her thong was drawn up into her cunt. What a view!

It did not take long for me to get a dollar bill out of my money clip and offer it up to her. She turned and knelt on the stage in front of me. I tugged on the waistband of her bikini and stuck the dollar down the front. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and moved down the line to the next guy.

It was obvious however, when she left the stage, that these girls were not going to do much more that tease. When Bob suggested that we go elsewhere, I did not object. Several blocks down the street was a club called "The Purple Pussy Cat". It advertised nude dancers, table-dancers and an Amateur Strip-Off every Monday night.

We paid our cover charge and entered the dimly lit club. There were about twenty guys along with several women sitting around the club at various tables and at a show-bar. As we pulled stools up to the bar, the disc jockey was introducing Sandra, the next dancer. The music started as Sandra, a tall slender girl with long, dark hair, emerged from behind the curtain. She strutted across the stage wearing a long, elegant gown with a split skirt and long, opera gloves.

"Just like old time burlesque." I whispered to Bob.

"You better hold onto your dick, you ain't seen nothing, yet!" Bob chuckled, "The best is still to come!"

The waitress took our drink orders and as I looked around the room, I saw a couple of the girls stepping out of their clothing as they began to table-dance for the patrons of The Purple Pussy Cat.

"Oh, yeah, tell me about it...." I sighed.

Meanwhile, back up on the stage, Sandra had removed her gloves and was unzipping her gown. She danced lightly across the stage, holding the dress to her body while playing peek-a-boo, showing just a fleeting glimpse of nipple and then coyly covering up, again. As the song ended, she dropped the gown, exposing a quite supple body with large, firm breasts as she quickly slipped back behind the curtain.

Seconds later, the music resumed and Sandra reappeared on the stage. This time, she was wearing a man's dress shirt. When she turned toward me, the shirt fell open and she allowed it to fall from her shoulders. In time to the music, she danced around the stage, occasionally pushing her panties aside, giving us a quick peek at her pubic hair. Then, as the song wound down, she slowly pushed her panties down, revealing a bushy triangle of soft hair, which she quickly covered with her hands.

During the final song of her set, she reclined on a blanket and performed her floor routine. As though she was posing for a photographer, she held her long, slender legs together in a variety of positions, allowing us to catch a quick peek at her tight little butt hole. Rolling over onto her back, she then spread her legs wide apart and gave us an unobstructed view of her cleanly shaved pussy lips, clit and love-tunnel. As we dutifully slipped dollar bills into her garter, we were rewarded with a kiss and a chance to cop a quick feel of her breasts.

"Sandra will join us at the tables, as soon as she freshens up a bit." the disc-jockey promised, "So, get your money ready, Dudes. We... are going... to party!"

"And now, for your erotic viewing pleasure: our featured dancer for the evening." the disc jockey continued. "The little 4' 11" sex kitten that walked away with the First Prize at the Amateur Night Strip-Off; The sexy slut that's giving all you horny wackers those big erections; Let's give it up and put 'em together... for Gigi...."

"Huh?" I turned to Bob, "What the...?"

"Just shut up, Tony. And pretend you don't know her." Bob interjected, "They know she's married. If they find out that her husband's in the audience, they'll fire her. So, just be quiet."

Everybody in the place was applauding; including the other girls. Guys were whistling and standing on chairs just to get a better view as the music started and the lights went down. When the spotlight illuminated the stage, there was my Gigi sitting backwards on a bentwood chair in the middle of the stage with her back to the audience. She was wearing the satin, emerald green sleep-shirt that I had given her for Christmas. When she stood up to turn around, I also saw that she was wearing black stockings with a matching garter belt along with her favorite black, five inch spike heels.

She danced across the stage several times before stopping right in front of Bob and me. Spreading her legs and knelling down, she leaned backwards and did a backbend which caused her shirt to ride up, exposing her smooth, flat tummy and a pair of skimpy lace panties that were bunching up in her wet crotch.

When she stood up again and resumed her dance routine, several guys came up to the show-bar with their dollar bills in hand and stood next to Bob. Gigi sexually danced toward the edge of the stage and knelt before the first of her admirers. Pulling her shirt up, she waited as he slowly slipped the bill into her panties. He then reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. Gigi gave him a kiss and moved on to the next young man.

The second of Gigi's fans slid his dollar bill in from the side of her panties as she raised the satin shirt and parted her legs. His fingers lingered over her mound longer than necessary, but Gigi did not seem to care as she turned and gave me a quick wink. Then, as she puckered her lips to give him a kiss, she softly smacked his hand away. He reached up and undid her second button.

The next guy was older and very distinguished looking. As he stuffed a five-dollar bill into her treasure chest, he leaned forward to whisper in her ear. Gigi giggled at whatever he had said and planted a kiss on his cheek as his fingers fumbled into her shirt. She did not even try to stop him as he squeezed her tits.

The five-dollar bill guy unbuttoned the last of Gigi's buttons and she got up to dance, again. As the song ended, Gigi twirled around with her arms extended and the satin sleep-shirt went flying back stage. Everybody in the room applauded as Gigi proudly turned back to face her audience; her bared nipples held high in her Frederick's of Hollywood shelf bra.

When her second song came on, Gigi danced her way up to the edge of the stage where a baby faced kid was standing with a dollar in his hand. With her legs dangling over the edge, she drew the youngster in close. Leaning back on her elbows, she spread her legs while he wormed his fingers into her panties, placing the dollar bill in her depository. Having paid the fee, he proceeded to unfasten the garters on her right leg and rolled her stocking down the length of her silky smooth leg to her ankle.

Sitting up, Gigi hooked her other leg around her young client's neck to keep him from leaving. Before releasing him, she kissed him and pulled his face to her bosom. Jiggling her breasts, she pressed her voluptuous bust to his face. Red faced and embarrassed, he retreated to his table where he received a round of congratulatory high-fives from his friends.

Again, Gigi leaned back as another of her admirers came forward with cash in hand. As she spread her legs for him, he slid his dollar into the crotch of her panties. Knowing the drill, he unhooked her remaining stocking from its garter and ran his fingers slowly down her leg, rolling the stocking as he went. Without getting up, she wrapped her legs around his neck. Pulling him down and drawing his face right to her honey pot, she thrust her pelvis to his mouth, simulating oral sex with him. Were it not for her panties, he could have licked her clit.

Then dancing back toward the curtain, Gigi removed her garter belt and unhooked her bra. As the song ended, she turned and bowing to her applauding audience, allowed her bra to fall to the floor as the spotlight faded.

Her third number had a very slow and provocative beat. As she emerged from behind the curtain, she was wearing a garter around her leg and a long black boa was draped across her shoulders. Not only had she removed the stockings from her ankles but she had also taken the money out of her panties. Slowly, she slinked across the stage drawing the boa over her breasts and between her legs, tantalizing her fans as she tormented me. Then, turning her back to her legion of admirers, Gigi spread her legs and bending at the waist, ran her fingers up and down the inside of her thighs; stopping occasionally for effect. Wetting a finger in her mouth, she reached between her legs and drew her finger through the crease of her cunt, leaving the outline of her clit and pussy lips imprinted in her damp, lace panties.

When she spotted another of her fans standing at the front of the stage, she moved in his direction. With each step, she pushed her panties down a little at a time until her pubic hair was exposed. Instructing him to lay on the edge of the stage with his dollar in his teeth, she slowly tore open the Velcro tabs on her panties; first, the right side, then the left. She dropped her panties on the stage and stepping over his head, reached between her legs and parted the glistening folds of her pussy lips, granting him full view into the depths of her womanhood.

Slowly, with her knees straddling his chest, she lowered herself over his face. While she positioned her pussy to grab the dollar bill from his mouth, she ran her free hand down the length of his body, massaging the bulge in his jeans as she pressed her breasts to his body. Having snatched the dollar bill from his teeth, she stood up and put the money in her garter. Then kissing her young admirer, Gigi sent him back to his table.

Gigi pulled Sandra's blanket out from behind the curtain and spread it out on the stage floor. Laying down directly in front of Bob and me, she proceeded to do a floor routine as though it were a compulsory element in an Olympic event. She raised her legs in the air and crossing her ankles, swayed back and forth in time to the music. Bending her knees and kicking out while spreading her ass cheeks, she displayed her tight back door and pussy lips for everyone to see and admire.

Then, as she grabbed her ankles and spread her legs, Mr. Five Dollar came back up to the stage and slipped another five in her garter. My wife planted her feet on his shoulders and drew him in close to her treasure chest of delight. She did manage to hold him at bay when he tried to lick her pussy and eventually spun around and escaped; only granting him a taste of her finger that she had obligingly dipped into her honey pot.

With the song ending and the spotlight fading, everybody stood up and cheered. In keeping with old burlesque tradition, Gigi turned her back to the audience and as the spotlight came back on, she bowed at the waist and spread her ass cheeks. Granting her audience one last peek into her love-tunnel, she blew us a kiss and fled behind the curtain.

The disc jockey announced that Gigi would join us shortly for some table dancing after he introduced the next dancer. As the new dancer came onto the stage and started to peel, I spotted Gigi coming out from the dressing room and heading straight toward us. She looked radiant as she wound her way among the tables, smiling with the confidence that comes from achievement. When she passed Mr. Five Dollar's table however, he stopped her and invited her to table-dance for him. She sat at his table and shared his drink while waiting for a new song to begin.

When the new song started, Gigi stood up and parted Mr. Five Dollars' legs so she could dance real close and intimate. Several bars into the song, she unbuttoned her shirt and let it drop to the floor. Except for her garter belt and stockings, my wife was nude. As she danced, Mr. Five Dollar ran his hands up and down her body, caressing her breasts and squeezing the cheeks of her ass. Then, as she turned sideways to face me, Mr. Five Dollar lowered his hand to her pussy but she coyly brushed it aside.

With her body swaying to the rhythm of the music, Gigi turned her back to him and sat on his lap, wiggling her butt against the growing bulge in his slacks. A minute or so into her private performance, Gigi turned around and straddling his legs, sat on his lap and humped the massive swelling in his trousers while he proceeded to fondle and kneed her breasts. As his fingers pinched her nipples, she busied herself by unbuttoning his suit jacket. After she pushed his coat back over his shoulders and helped him wiggle out of it, she undid the buttons of his vest and shirt to bare his chest.

Her expression was radiant as she pulled his face to her bosom. Gigi knew that she was tormenting the hell out of me and making the old guy happy at the same time. The music played on as my wife wrapped her legs around the back of Mr. Five Dollar's chair and grinding her mound to the erection in his trousers, she flung herself backwards, almost falling to the floor between his legs. Mr. Five Dollar grasped her hips tightly and kept her from sliding to the floor as he repeatedly thrust himself up against her pussy, pumping his cock toward climax.

"Aw, shit!" he exclaimed as the expression on his face showed clearly that he had just ejaculated in his pants.

Gigi pulled herself back up and quietly sat cradled in his arms as the song wound down. Finally, she kissed his cheek and got up from his lap to retrieve her shirt. As she buttoned her shirt, he handed her a fifty-dollar bill and told her to keep the change. He was then rewarded with another, much longer kiss on the lips.

Gigi then headed toward us, but two young men at the table next to us detained her. They wanted Gigi to dance for them, too.

"All right." she told them, "But tonight, you'll have to behave."

They each put ten dollars out on the table and sat back in their chairs. Gigi stood between the legs of her first client. With closed eyes, she leaned her head back, pulled him to her breast and started to bump and grind her hips; swaying to the music. Dropping to her knees, she paused and kissed him lightly on the cheek as she reached down and inconspicuously stroked his cock. Then, kneeling between his legs, she licked the bulge in his jeans and pretended to be giving him a head-job, through his trousers.

When she removed her shirt and stood back up, he was staring right at her bare breasts. Unwilling to contain himself, he eagerly pulled her body to his, pressing his mouth to her breast as his hand found its way down the crack of her ass. As he sucked her nipple, he tried finger-fucking her, but to no avail. Gigi kept her legs together and tightened her sphincter muscles to resist his probing fingers.

"Hey, save some of that pussy for me!" his friend interrupted.

When Gigi pushed away from him, he did not struggle. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before turning to his friend. As Gigi placed her hands on her hips, she began to thrust her pelvis, and pressed her body to that of her second admirer. She pulled him to her belly and continued to bump 'n grind to the sultry music being played for the girl on stage.

As he stroked the inside of her legs, I heard her softly say to him, "If you promise not to try finger-fucking me, I'll treat you to something really special, Honey."

In agreement, he shook his head as he sucked her nipple between his teeth and although he continued to stoke her thighs, he kept his word and did not try to finger her pussy.

Gigi continued to sway to the music as the young man caressed her breasts and stroked her legs. Then, keeping her promise, she stepped back and pushing his legs together climbed up on his chair. Continuing her bump 'n grind, Gigi slowly lowered her bushy mound to his face.

Watching Gigi dance on the chair, even in the dim light, I could see the glistening pussy juices trickling down the insides of her thighs. From that, and her glassy eyed expression, I knew she was cumming; dancing on the chair with her cunt in the guy's face, my wife was about to climax. Gigi's libido went into overdrive as she squeezed her own breasts and licked her nipples.

12