Gigi Gets a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did have enough sense about her to grab the guy's head to keep from falling as she climbed down from the chair. She kissed him softly on the cheek, picked up her money and shirt and slowly headed back to the dressing room.

As Gigi disappeared through the doorway, Bob turned to me and asked if I was ready to leave.

"Hell no," I replied, "I can't just leave Gigi here."

"You have to." Bob responded, "But don't worry, Sally's back there with her. Look, the manager knows that she's married and but if he found out you were in here, he'd fire her in a heartbeat. Hell, the only reason I can be here tonight is cause Sally's not dancing. But, ya don't hafta worry. Sally'll bring Gigi to The Club in a little bit. Chuck and Marlene are waiting for us there."

"The Club?" I queried, "What's The Club?"

"Trust me, my friend." Bob answered, "You'll like The Club."

12