Gigi's New Friend: Julie

Story Info
Porn actress and dancer Julie gets evicted from her motel.
4.8k words
4.3
22.2k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps I should preface this chapter by telling you that the early chapters in this saga took placed back in the early 80's before we had ever heard of HIV or Aids. Yes, my spouse is a slut, of that there is no denying, but we went to great lengths to shelter our kids (and Gigi's mom) from the steamer side of our life. Also, for Mr. Anonymous's moving concern for our welfare, we are not druggies. Aside from a bit of gin for her and Scotch for myself, we do not use drugs nor do we really associate with any drug users. Sex is our "drug of choice" and being older than most dancers, Gigi has been accepted as a "house mother" (if you will) and actually helped several girls at the club avoid a drug problem. Also, the girls do not engage in sex on the stage but do sometimes get a little carried away back in the dark corners of the lounge while lap dancing. Prostitution is illegal and widely discouraged within the tittie-bar business as it is a sure fire way to loose a liquor license.

That being said, let's get on with the story...

*

During the next two weeks, I called home every morning to check on the kids and my darling wife. I was quite pleased when Gigi told me that, in spite of the boss' protest, she was only scheduling herself to dance two or three nights a week. Although he offered her a better cut for dancing, she reminded him that she had a family and with the kids getting out of school, she had to spend more time at home.

She agreed however, to work some extra hours before the kids started their summer break. Another carrier was coming into port over Memorial Day, so in addition to hiring a porn star from California, the boss was having all the girls pull extra duty over the long holiday weekend.

In addition, my trio of lovers had approached the boss about doing their new dance routine. He liked the idea, but thought that playing a secondary role to a big porn star would be anti-climatic. He suggested that he could hire a photographer, have some glosses made for the marquee, and they could do their dance routine at the July Fourth Gala. Of course, my little Gigi volunteered her husband for the arduous task.

After two weeks on the road, the 'Ole Woody was telling me that it was time to get home. I did not have my car at the terminal, so one of our mechanics gave me a lift to the house. Stopping at the end of the driveway, my friend Pete wolf whistled and exclaimed, "Will ya get a look at that! Is that your old lady, Tony?"

There, in the driveway, was a girl with dark hair leaning over the hood of a red Mustang. The cheeks of her perfectly shaped ass stuck out from beneath her skintight short-shorts.

"That's not Gigi." I answered, "But you can bet, I'll check it out."

"Your old lady's name is Gigi?" Pete queried. "Huh! That's only the second broad I ever knowed of named Gigi. There's a cunt over at The Purple Pussy Cat; her name's Gigi, too. What a piece o' ass! Face of an angel, boobs like Mae West, and the kinda pussy that men go to war and die for.... Ya gotta go see her, Tony. I know you'll fall in love with her."

"I'm sure I will." I chuckled getting out of the old pick-up truck, "Thanks for the lift, Pete. See ya Sunday night."

As I walked across the yard toward the girl washing the windshield on the Mustang, little Nancy came running out from behind the car.

"Daddy! Daddy! I'm glad you're home." she declared jumping up into my arms and giving me a kiss. "I miss you when you're away."

"Where's Mommy, Honey?" I asked, musing her hair.

"Mommy had to go to work, but she left Aunt Julie in charge."

Julie put down her paper towels and turned to greet me. Reaching up to brush a wisp of hair from her face, her crop-top rose up, exposing the nipple of a beautifully round and firm breast.

"Hi. I'm Julie King from LA" she said offering her hand, "You must be Tony, the trucker. Gi's told me so much about you."

As I held her outstretched hand, I looked down into the deepest, green eyes I had ever seen.

"Yeah, I'm... I'm Tony." I stammered, not letting loose of her hand.

"Well, I'm very pleased to meet you, Tony." she replied with an inviting smile. "I'm so grateful to you and Gi for letting me stay here with you guys."

As she went on, I could not take my eyes off her. I knew that face, but from where?

"I got thrown out of my motel and just couldn't find a decent place to stay." she rambled on.

That body: the way those breasts rose and fell with every breath were breathe taking. Those legs: perfect for curling around your back. Then that face: with those deep green eyes and that sensuous mouth. I knew her. But where had I met her?

"Where have we met?" I finally blurted out.

"Gi thought you might recognize me...." she said with a sly grin as Susie opened the front door.

"Hi. Daddy!" Susie greeted, "Mom left dinner in the oven. It'll be ready in twenty minutes."

"Great. Just enough time for a quick shower." Julie declared as we walked up the driveway.

I checked my mail on the desk for the last set of pictures we had sent to the lab. Not finding them, I decided to check up in our room because Gigi would probably put them there to keep the girls from finding them. As I entered our room, I heard the shower running in the guestroom but went about my search for the pictures. On the dresser, behind Gigi's jewelry box, I found the packet of prints from the beach that I had been so eager to review.

The snap shots of the girls with their sandcastle were cute. However, the pictures of Gigi were out of sight. There were several splendid shots of her in the new bikini that were quite deserving of a feature spread in Sports Illustrated. Finally though, at the bottom of the stack were the ones I was really anxious to see; the pictures I had taken of Gigi the night she shaved her pussy could have been in Penthouse or Genesis.

I spread Gigi's pictures out on the dresser, harrowing over which shot was best or how I might improve my technique. Being deep in thought, I failed to hear the door open and was startled when Julie, who was standing right behind me, began to speak.

"Your wife has a very beautiful body, Tony. You must be quite proud of her." Julie said in a very soft, sensuous voice. "A lot of guys would give anything to have a girl like her to come home to every night. She is one, foxy lady."

When I turned, Julie was standing behind me in a little negligée. Tied loosely at the waist, it barely covered her abundant breasts and was too short to hide her cleanly shaved mound.

"I'm looking forward to getting to know both you and Gi a lot better in the next couple of days." she continued as she fingered through Gigi's photos.

Then, turning to me, she asked, "Have you figured out where you know me from, yet?"

"Not yet." I answered as she sat diagonally on the edge of the bed with her legs spread just slightly, revealing her juicy clit as it poked out from between the folds of her libia.

She reached up and pulling a pin from her hair shook her head and let her hair fall. Dark, curly tresses cascaded down over her shoulders and fell in ringlets just above her breasts and around her face.

"My stage name is Tempest and I was featured in a layout in Velvet last year when my first video was released." she proudly announced.

"Yeah, I thought I recognized your... ah, your face." I admitted. "But I don't think we have any of your videos."

"No. You don't." she said, "Gi and I looked. In fact, that's why I'm out here on the East Coast. The company sent me out here to promote our feature videos by appearing at strip bars like The Purple Pussy Cat."

Just then, Susie yelled up from the kitchen, "Dinner's on the table."

"I better get some clothes on." Julie giggled as she got up from the bed.

"There's just one thing, Julie." I said as she headed back to the guestroom, "The girl's don't know that their mother's a stripper, so...."

She placed her fingers to my lips and nodded as she closed the door that separated the two rooms.

Dinner was fun; the girls had a million questions about California. They wanted to know about Hollywood, how many movie stars Julie knew, and what it was like to go through an earthquake. They kept Julie talking through the entire meal.

After dinner, I retreated to the game room as Julie and the girls cleared the table and washed the dishes. When they finished, the girls went out to play, leaving Julie and me alone in the house.

"Susie said that you take your Scotch neat," Julie announced as she came down the stairs with two glasses in her hand. "And that that's the way God intended it to be."

Handing me the glass of the amber ambrosia, she sat on the couch across from me.

"Gi tells me that she's only been stripping for a month," Julie started after taking a sip from her glass, "and you haven't been swinging very long, either."

"Yeah," I answered, "I tried for years to get Gigi to swing. Then she, Sally, and Marlene put their heads together and.... Well, the rest is history, I guess."

"Well, ya know, you don't have to tell the kids about swinging." she said taking another sip of her drink. "But, you're gonna find yourself in a bit of a pickle if you don't tell them about her stripping at The Purple Pussy."

"They're so young," I countered, "I'm not sure they can handle something like that."

"What they don't understand," she replied, "they'll put on the back burner, so to speak. Then when they're older, it'll all fall into place."

"You're making a lot of sense." I observed.

"Take my word for it, Sweetheart," Julie continued, "I've been there. I lied about my age and started dancing when I was seventeen. Naturally, I never told my folks. But then, I never told my kid sister, either. She had heard stories on the street, but when she found my costumes, she got really pissed. She hasn't spoken to me in ten years."

Tears were starting to well up in the corners of Julie's eyes.

"Your little Susie reminds me of my baby sister."

As Julie reached for a tissue, we heard a car door slam out in the driveway.

"That's Gi." Julie sniffled, "She must have gotten off early."

Leaving Julie to repair her eye shadow, I went out to greet my wife.

Gigi met me on the front step with a big hug and kiss. She looked radiant with her make-up fixed just perfect, her golden blond hair flowing down over her bare shoulders and a tight, red jersey dress that clung to her body; accentuating every curve.

With the girls in tow, we went back into the house to settle down for the evening. Julie put Gigi's dinner in the microwave and I poured her a glass of wine. As she ate, Gigi checked the girls' homework before sending them up to get ready for bed.

"By the way, we got the confirmation from the camp today." she told them as we tucked them in and kissed them good-night, "Second and third week in July, you guys get to run away from home. You lucky devils."

"Summer's gonna be tough." Gigi remarked as we joined Julie in the game room, "Having them home from school and working at The Purple Pussy."

"Julie and I were talking about that very thing, just before you got home, Honey." I said as she carefully lowered herself into the recliner. "Someday, soon I'm afraid, we're gonna have to tell them."

"Yeah, I know." she moaned while pushing back on the easy-chair, "But not tonight, my legs are killing me. Instead of dancing on the stage, I danced on the bar in a new pair of stiletto heels."

Julie knelt beside the recliner and wrapping her fingers around Gigi's ankles, started to massage her legs.

"Johnny always rubs my legs after a night of dancing." Julie stated as her fingers squeezed the calve muscles of Gigi's legs. "He says that my dancing is harder on the legs than his being out on the freeway, directing traffic all day."

"You must be spending a lot of time out in the sun." I remarked, admiring the golden tan on my wife's slender legs, "At first, I thought you were wearing pantyhose."

Gigi and Julie exchanged glances and then burst out in laughter.

"Your neighbor, Mr. Murphy, is an old Peeping Tom." Julie laughed, "But, he's taking the cure. Isn't he, Gi?"

"After working out, this morning, Julie and I were out on the deck, catching some rays...." Gigi started to say, still giggling.

"In the buff, of course!" Julie interjected.

"When I saw a flash of light in the window over at Murphy's house." Gigi continued, "The sun was reflecting off of Mr. Murphy's binoculars."

By now, Julie had pushed the skirt of Gigi's dress up past her hips and was messaging her thighs.

"I told Julie to just lay there and play it cool; to keep him distracted while I put on my sweats and slipped out the front door where he couldn't see me. I found Mrs. Murphy working in her garden and I simply suggested to her that she check and see what her husband was watching from their second floor window."

Gigi chuckled as she related the story; the wine and Julie's massage were working to help her relax.

"Pretty soon, Gigi came back...," said Julie picking up the story, "and had no more than gotten her clothes off again when the phone started to ring. So, I ran in to answer it; it was Mrs. Murphy. She thought I was Gi on the phone and said that my friend and I should go on having a good time while we were still young. She added that Mr. Murphy would be busy building shutters for the next several months."

"You have such a wonderful sense of humor, I love you." I said as I leaned over the chair to kiss my wife.

Gigi's breathing was becoming rapid and shallow as she squirmed in the chair. Julie's fingers were kneading the muscles of Gigi's inner thighs within mere inches of her lace panties.

Pressing my lips to hers, I felt the tip of her tongue probing between my lips.

"Um-m-m...." she moaned as her tongue explored my mouth.

Pushing my tongue into her mouth, I slipped my hand inside the top of her dress. I cupped her breast in the palm of my hand and pinched her nipple, making it hard and erect. After two weeks on the road, it was good to feel her supple body and breathe in her sweet essence. Gigi pulled the front of her dress down, revealing her beautifully full breasts and at the same time, pulled Julie's hand to her crotch and pushed it through the leg opening of her panties.

With me French kissing her and caressing her breast and Julie starting to give her twat a tongue licking, Gigi began to writhe in her seat as she also squeezed one of her breasts.

"Oh-h-h! That... that feels so good!" Gigi exclaimed as Julie came up for air, "Let's move to the couch."

Up-righting the recliner, she pulled her arms out of her dress and stood up. Julie reached out and pulled Gigi's dress down to her feet so Gigi could merely step out of it. Then standing up, Julie pulled her T-shirt over her head and dropped her shorts. Taking my wife in her arms, she kissed Gigi full on the mouth as her hands began to caress Gigi's body.

Gigi responded by pressing her mound to Julie's womanhood as she probed Julie's mouth with her eager tongue. Reaching around, she unhooked Julie's bra and freed her abundant breasts from their constraints. Gigi then lifted one of the beautiful pornstar's breasts to her lips and caressed its nipple with her tongue. Julie's head fell back as she breathed in deep and slowly exhaled.

"Oh! That's just driving me fucking crazy!" she sighed softly.

Before I could get my trousers and shorts off, Julie was down on her knees and pulling Gigi's panties off. She buried her face in my wife's pussy and her tongue darted between the delicate cunt lips and into the depths of Gigi's passion. I kissed Gigi and squeezed her breast as she held Julie's head while she ground her mound to Julie's mouth.

We never made it to the couch. Instead, Julie pulled Gigi to the floor and we made love right there on the carpet. Gigi reclined on the floor with Julie kneeling between her outstretched thighs. Julie's tongue darted in and out past Gigi's glistening cunt lips, tickling her clit and probing the cavern of her love-tunnel as she busied her fingers kneading the flesh of Gigi's ass cheeks.

My wife, meanwhile, drew me to her and pulling my member to her lips kissed its head and lightly tickling the vein. She squeezed my jewels and stroked my cock as she sucked me into her mouth.

"Oh, I want you in me." Gigi moaned. "I've wanted you in me all the time you've been gone."

As I lay on the floor, Gigi rolled over and straddling my hips placed the helmet of my warrior at the entrance to her passion. Slowly, she impaled her cunt onto my love spear, sending its length all the way to the top of her womb. Gigi then directed Julie to sit on my face so I could suck the sweet juices from her slit while fucking my wife's wet cunt.

Julie lowered herself carefully over my head as I launched my attack on the folds of her pussy lips with my tongue. Spreading her cheeks, I licked her cunt and gently bit her clitoris while heaving up with my hips to match the grinding gyrations of my wife. My lovers French kissed and massaged each other's breasts as I simultaneously made love to both their cunts. Julie kept grinding her mound to my lips and I savored the sweet nectar of her womanhood while Gigi's pelvic muscles kept tightening around my cock as she continued riding up and down on its length.

Wetting my fingers with Julie's love juices, I carefully probed her tight little shitter. As my finger went in past the second knuckle, Julie cried out gleefully, "Oh, God! I love it! Keep it up, Honey! Don't stop!"

I kept fingering Julie's tight ass as I continued to pump my cock into Gigi's quivering cunt. My wife's muffled moans heralded her approaching orgasm as she sucked Julie's tongue into her mouth and squeezed one of her own breasts while Julie manipulated the other.

Once more, Gigi's cunt muscles tightened around my cock as she began to arch her back.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" she exclaimed, "It feels so good! Yes!"

Her body convulsed out of control as waves of ecstasy came crashing down over her. She wrapped her arms around Julie and hugged her tight while her love juices gushed out and trickled down over my balls. I continued thrusting my manhood into her love-tunnel.

Suddenly, Julie's pussy began to erupt too, sending a hot lava flow of love juices cascading down the insides of her thighs and all over my face,

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Julie gasped, "I've never cum this fast before, but I'm cumming now! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

I drank in as much of the sweetness of her womanhood as I could lap up with my tongue. Then, I ran my tongue from her clit, through the folds of her crease and pressed it into her dark tunnel.

"Oh, God!" she cried as her body began to shutter and she tightened her legs around my head, "Oh, fuck!"

Gigi moved over as Julie leaned forward to lick Gigi's savory juices from my love-pole.

"Wow, you really came too, Gi." Julie said as she licked the girl-cum from my groin, "Tony's drenched in your cum."

"Um, yeah...." Gigi sighed with a grin of satisfaction on her face.

Julie's lips encircled my cockhead as her fingers ran delicately up and down my shaft. Rapidly, she stoked my cock while her tongue licked up the last of my wife's juices. Then, squeezing my balls, she totally engulfed my swollen member in her mouth.

Feeling my cock in her throat, I thrust up with my hips to drive it in still deeper while I resumed my tongue work on her clitoris. Licking and sucking her clit, I had her moaning again in just a matter of minutes. Every time I bit her clit, she would wiggle her butt and squeeze her pelvic muscles. When I completely covered her vulva with my mouth and sucked not only her clit, but also her entire cunt into my mouth, her body went into an uncontrollable spasm. She squeezed my balls and sucked my cock even harder as her legs locked tightly around my head. Her body shook as her entire being was overcome by a new orgasm. From her urethra, Julie sprayed her nectar of love, as I have never seen from Gigi before.

12