gigi's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sounds like a very fun field trip" Pierre says "How about it, Mistress Anna?"

"Ummm hmmm, I'm all over it," she says, smiling. "gigi come!...good girl...sit!"

gigi crawls to her Mistress' feet and sits down. At the table they open a second bottle of wine and linger over their meal. They continue talking about obedience training and decide to get them both signed up for a beginner level class...just for fun, they say. As they laugh and talk, all of them agree that the discipline will be good for them too.

The topic of discipline shifts the conversation to summer holiday plans and gigi is shocked when Master says, "We will kennel her at Westview next month for a week or two, and have been told by Lisa, the director, to expect strict discipline."

"Strict, in what way?" Alan asks.

"All pets will be treated like the little animals they are; walking like puppies and on leash unless they are being exercised by the coach or allowed in the off-leash area. Same goes for clothing, unless they want them dressed, haltered or harnessed for certain occasions, they will be kept naked, like good little puppy boys and girls. Zero tolerance for misbehaviour. They are to obey the rules and routines or be punished firmly and immediately and no puppy will be given special treatment," Pierre says.

As she listens, gigi understands the full extent of how controlled every aspect of her life is and how submissive she is expected to be. It's clear to her that she has no control over anything that happens to her... 'of course Master and Mistress would talk to Lisa if i am scheduled to go to the kennels'... she says to herself... 'but even to be put into a kennel like an animal...and knowing that none of them would ever consider asking me...or even telling me'...

"Lisa wants to return puppies to their owners well trained, tuned up, and appreciative," Pierre says. "She is very sweet and quite connected to them but she knows puppies need discipline. She's worked at Westview for years but since she took over the summer boarding program two years ago, she has been tightening up each year."

"It sounds perfect," Stacey says "but why the need for tightening up? I thought it was already fairly structured...strict but kind."

"I'm sure it was but she was seeing some of the puppies she had known as polite, obedient and docile when they were sold, returning with behaviours that seemed to her, in some cases anyway, to be a little off the mark, in terms of her own high expectations...so she's being very clear about what's in store for the puppies before anybody signs up, in case they want to change their minds and have their pets looked after somewhere else...somewhere not quite as strict...So, at least the owners know what to expect...but some of the pampered pets could be in for quite a nasty surprise I'm sure, poor things," Pierre adds, with a smile.

"gigi isn't it exciting? you will get to see Lisa again! Won't that be fun?" Pierre asks, looking at gigi as she sits at her Mistress' feet.

Anna absently pats gigi's hair and gently, strokes the soft skin on her upper arms, shoulders and cleavage.

"Don't worry, you will do just fine with Lisa...she loves you and you're a good little puppy... most of the time anyway, besides, a little tune up is always a good idea." Mistress continues to stroke and caress gigi as she talks.

"Thank you for the wonderful meal," Pierre says.

"I can't take any credit," Alan says "It's all Edward. I will pass along your thanks to him tomorrow, glad you enjoyed it. Now, why don't you three stay here and relax, finish the wine... I'll take care of the puppies; undress them, feed them, let them have a tinkle out in the back yard, clean them up and bring them back. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a plan," Pierre says.

"I can talk to gigi about her behaviour, when we get back and then we'll take them up to the playroom after that."

"Great."

Alan leaves with candy and gigi in tow. Stacey, Anna and Pierre linger over the wine and relax. After several minutes have passed, Master Alan makes a big show of leading them both back into the dining room.

"Here! Heel! candy...sit...gigi sit! Good! Good boy, that's a good girl!...candy, you may speak, would you like us to show gigi your playroom?"

"Yes Master"

"Have you been a good puppy boy?"

"Yes Sir"

"Yes you have, good boy. gigi, on the other hand...was disobedient. Weren't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"What happens to little puppy girls who do not behave and cannot be trusted?" gigi hesitates and looks over to Master Pierre and Mistress Anna. "gigi look at me. Listen carefully! I'm talking to you now and I want you to look directly at me. What happens to them?"

"They are punished Sir."

"Why whore, why are they punished?"

"so that they can be obedient, Sir."

"I will help you learn to be obedient. What do you say?"

"Thank you Master Alan."

"You were excited about the playroom, weren't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Were you allowed in there?"

"No Sir."

"Were you allowed in Mistress' desk?"

"No Sir."

"you were a bad girl and you need to be punished because that kind of defiance cannot be tolerated! Come with Master Alan, both of you, Now!"

He leads the way up the stairs with candy and gigi on either side of him following obediently on their hands and knees. Anna, Stacey and Pierre watch them from behind as they all ascend the wide, spiral staircase. The playroom door has been opened, revealing a huge room with a vast array of equipment. An open bay window at the far end of the room covered by a sheer, white curtain lets in the evening breeze.

Sit! Stay!" Master Alan commands them both. The puppies wait patiently and Alan leads the others to the corner of the room. When they are far enough away to speak without being overheard, he says, "I think she should be flogged and if she can take it well, be brave and not fight, I think we should reward her afterwards. Pierre, Anna, what do you think?"

"Yes, I think that would be good," Mistress Anna says. "Pierre and I are wondering if you two might take the lead tonight. We would really like to see how you would do it. Is that alright?"

"Alright? It's more than alright with me. I think you know how much I want to," Stacey says.

"Of course I do!" Anna says, "but...we don't want it too hard on her. Don't get me wrong, this past week she has been punished and we train her every day, you know... but she's never been flogged so, personally, I want her to learn and be corrected but not hurt too much." Anna looks at Pierre. He nods in agreement.

"I understand, don't worry...I'll go easy...it sounds worse than it is...I will control how hard I strike. It hurts at the time of impact, especially if she isn't used to it, but it is a punishment...it is supposed to hurt. she must make the connection between disobedience and something negative happening to her...that's how they learn... but I will not strike her too hard and only her ass, no other areas," Mistress Stacey says.

Mistress Anna and Master Pierre look at each other. "Good, yes, that sounds reasonable and appropriate, "Mistress Anna says. "What about candy?" she asks.

"he can be kept over there" Stacey says, pointing to a long narrow table beside the wall with several straps built into it and a small drawer on the side. "Alan and I will deal with him later. he will get very excited by being tied up, listening to everything and then left to wait indefinitely for us to see to his needs later on. We like making him wait...making him beg. he should be blindfolded. It will heighten the suspense and sensations for him. he loves it. he is turning into quite the bondage whore. I'll take care of getting him secured right now. Why don't you all come over and watch. gig will wait patiently, until we are ready," Mistress Stacey says.

Mistress Stacey walks over to candy and removes his leash. "Here boy, follow me" she says crisply as she strides to the heavy wooden table, where the others have gathered. As she is patting the top of it, candy knows what to do. his breath quickens. he sits down on it and then lies on his back. his head extends over the top and she pulls up an adjustable head rest and supports him. She then opens a drawer and pulls out a black blindfold. She places it on his eyes and then, one by one, she begins to fasten him down by attaching straps that protrude from the table to his upper chest, mid and lower arms, his waist and thighs, calves and ankles. candy struggles once he is fully strapped down, knowing he will go nowhere. his massive penis is fully erect. The others stand nearby, watching, while gigi waits quietly in the other part of the room.

"you know I love seeing you tied up like that almost as much as you love being there, my beautiful bondage boy," Mistress Stacey says. "Our yummy mr. candy cane," she says, as she takes his cock into her mouth and sucks him for such a very, very teasingly short time.

She withdraws her mouth and begins expertly tugging his amazing cock, showing practised skill and familiarity with his body...but only for a moment.

"Now, you be a good boy and wait for Mistress and Master obediently and we will be sure to reward you handsomely...but puppy must be a patient boy." A groan escapes his lips. "Enough of that now or I'll gag you, and that would just be for starters...you might not want to go there" Stacey says, her words sending waves of excitement and anticipation through her naked, bound and completely submissive slave boy.

Stacey and the others walk away from him to where gigi waits. All four of them now devote their attention to her, as they stand close to her and look down as she sits, naked on the floor. gigi leaves her head bowed and sees the feet of those who stand in her field of vision, Mistress Stacey and Master Alan.

Master Alan is the first to speak. "gigi, look at me," he says, as he lifts her face to meet his. "you need to understand the new realities facing you. your Master and Mistress decide what you do, where you go, who you are with and what happens to you...in day-to-day life, training, punishments and rewards...everything. These things are never yours to decide upon, question or disobey. They control you. Period.

Rewards are for good puppies who do as they are told. Disobedient puppies are punished. This is how you learn that obedience is important and what you do has consequences. Eventually you will accept that they control you. This is how it works. you belong to them. Do you understand? Answer me!"

"Yes Master Alan, i understand."

"Because you were a disobedient girl, your Mistress and Master have asked us to help them, by punishing you. I am going to strap you down and Mistress Stacey is going to flog you in order to help you to learn the importance of following rules; areas that are off limits to you, stay that way, work comes before play; detailed, careful work, not careless, sloppy work, defiance and deliberate disobedience can not be tolerated and will always be followed by punishment. We do not want to punish you but it needs to happen if you are a bad girl. Come, Heel. If you struggle or fail to accept your punishment and fight me, you will regret it. Don't resist."

Master Alan un-clasps gigi's chain and leads her to the large wooden bondage table, several feet away. It has as huge selection of rings, straps and bindings of many different descriptions attached to it. "Lie down, on your belly. I am going to place your body in an open position that you will maintain obediently, without squirming or struggling, until you are secured, is that clear?"

gigi nods her head.

"Speak to me! Is that clear?"

"Yes Master."

Master Alan stretches gigi's arms out as far as they will go and does the same to her legs, opening her body wide, adding to her humiliation. He works quietly, fastening buckles, straps and bindings, pinning gigi down as the others watch. When gig is fully secured, Master Alan goes to a wooden cabinet and opens it. her eyes follow his every move. From a huge selection of items, he takes out a flogger and hands it to Mistress Stacey.

She returns to gigi with it. gigi feels the strands of the flogger running across her calves, inner thighs and her pussy which is so vulnerable, held so wide open and displayed. The dry strands brush against her outer lips, her inner lips, her clit, and she jumps with excitement, all of her senses heightened. Mistress takes her time. The strands of the flogger move over gigi's ass where they repeatedly stroke her soft skin. Mistress lifts it then, and brings it down with a force gigi is not prepared for. she cries out and then quickly shuts her mouth as if willing herself to be brave and quiet. Mistress continues. Each strike shocking gigi and causing her to moan, squirm and flail wildly against the tight straps.

Mistress Anna watches with a mixture of fascination, lust, fear and longing to stop the entire display right then and there. Mistress Stacey looks at her, pauses to seek her reaction. Anna nods but knows that she and Pierre feel the same way and they are not resigned to prolong things beyond a point that she feels is rapidly approaching. Four or five more blows rain down. gigi has forgotten all about trying to be brave. she cries out, pleading, begging "please Mistress, I'm so sorry, I will be good, Mistress please!!"

Mistress Stacey looks at Anna again and Anna holds up one finger. A final loud strike lands on gigi's ass, now red and crazed with several lines.

gigi sobs and writhes against her firm restraints.

"What do you say gigi?"

"Thank-you Mistress Stacey."

As if anticipating the next step, Stacey approaches Anna and Pierre and whispers to them, "wait! do not go to her, she must learn. It looks worse than it actually is, she's alright. It hurt...it is a punishment...but she's okay."

"I know" Anna says, unsure whether or not she really does. After a few minutes Alan approaches gigi. her head remains turned to one side. He strokes her hair. Taking tissues from a box, he gently wipes her eyes, taking much of her make-up off as he does so, and then he wipes her nose. Slowly he undoes all of her restraints and gently touches her skin, careful not to hurt her inflamed ass.

"What have you learned puppy girl?"

"if i am disobedient, i will need to be punished, Master."

"Good girl. I know you tried to be brave and even though that got difficult for you, we have determined that you have learned from the punishments of the past few days and of tonight. you are finished with punishments and you are allowed to be rewarded."

"Thank you Master."

"Turn over" he whispers with gentleness that Anna has never heard him use with gigi. When she is on her back, he brushes the hair from her forehead, wet with tears and sweat, with such intimacy that for a moment, Anna feels as if she should look away.

"Now," his voice is full of softness "I am going to open you once again, then I am going to play with you, suck you, lick, and stroke you, until you come, beautiful little whore," Master Alan says affectionately. He fastens gigi's arms and legs down, spreading her open and methodically making sure she is held fast. He works patiently as from one lover to another.

"There you are." she lays naked before him. He remains fully clothed in his open necked shirt, stretched over his athletic frame and casual, dark shorts. He lays over her, grinding his leg into her drenched pussy lips. He then lowers himself to kiss her mouth slowly. When he is finished he worships her breasts, one at a time and then simultaneously, licking, sucking, brushing, pinching, tugging and milking them, as gigi moans softly, unable to stop herself.

Placing his mouth between her legs he gently licks and sucks her clit, at the base and on her hood, gauging her reactions and altering how he touches her observantly, attentively, tenderly...as he feels her excitement building. gigi's eyes close. He slowly slips one finger to just inside of her opening and is tightly griped by her drenched pussy where he feels the engorged skin of her her g spot and strokes her. Captivated and filled with desire, they watch as gigi's body rises at the moment just before her desire is finally allowed to release and Master Alan gives gigi one, two and then three orgasms, before gradually moving himself away from her and slowly standing up. "you are a lovely and beautiful girl, your Master and Mistress are very lucky," he says.

Not long afterwards, Master and Mistress leave for home with gigi. her dress is neatly folded in a bag that Master Pierre holds in his hand. she is wearing her new, white pajama dress and soft moccasins on her feet. gigi stands beside her Master and with her head down, she watches as the light on the front verandah casts small shadows under people's feet as Master and Mistress say their goodbyes. The air is warm and scented with smells from the garden.

"bend over gigi," she hears Mistress Anna say. Master Pierre moves her, so that her bottom is in the light and then he lifts her dress, exposing her, for all to see. "That redness will not last more than a few days," Mistress Stacey says as she gently touches gigi's tender skin. Someone then flips gigi's skirt down and Pierre affectionately tells gigi to heel like a good girl and follow her Master and Mistress to the car.

Pierre opens the door to the back seat. "In you get. Sit still my good puppy," he says, as he straps her into three different belts she is required to wear and tightens each of them. He lifts her head, looks her in the eye for a moment, smoothes her hair down and then kisses her cheek. He lowers her window a few inches so that the warm wind will blow across her face on the trip home. As they drive away, gigi thinks of candy alone in his playroom and wonders if he is lying still or struggling in his restraints. she wonders if he is filled with anticipation, longing and curiosity about the plans his Mistress and Master have for him when they have decided he has waited long enough and is finally ready to be played with.

12