Gigi's Surprise Party

Story Info
My dream came true when I saw my wife with another man.
5.4k words
4.29
102.1k
24
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-five years ago, I married Gigi. A virgin at eighteen, her parents were so old fashioned that she grew up thinking sex was dirty and something only bad girls did to be popular with the boys. The first several years of our marriage were quite rough due to the intense guilt she felt from deriving pleasure from sex.

Seventeen years later, at age thirty-five, my wife still had the body of a twenty-year-old. Working out several times a week and playing tennis helped keep her tummy flat, her butt tight and her legs very shapely. In spite of having had two babies, Gigi is still a knockout and really has fun turning heads, especially at the beach.

Those first years after our girls were born were not easy because Gigi felt she was fat and out of shape after having two babies. With a little of coaxing however, I persuaded my iron maiden to pose for a couple of cheesecake Polaroid prints that I carried in the lid of my lunch bucket.

That started the ball rolling. It was not very long before I had her posing either in a nightgown or without her blouse and bra. Finally, after months of pleading and assurances that nobody would ever see her pictures, she posed totally nude for a set of photographs that included a couple of split-beaver shots.

We had come a long way. In spite of the erotic nature of my photography, Gigi came to realize that although she was the mother of two kids, she still had a young and very desirable body.

To this point, I had used nothing but black and white film, which I could develop and print in my own little darkroom. Then one evening, I slipped a roll of color film into the camera and shot some really hot stuff. Using a tripod and timer, I was able to get pictures of myself undressing Gigi and engaging in some very heavy foreplay, which included oral sex. Gigi just about shit herself when she found the package from the photo lab in the mailbox. I convinced her, however, that a computer developed the film and that nobody ever saw the actual pictures.

The story seemed to work through several more rolls of film until one day a roll came back from the lab with a note about poor back-lighting. That's when I discovered Gigi was secretly getting off knowing some darkroom technician was pounding his pork looking at pictures of us fucking and sucking. That night, for the first time in our married life, Gigi not only got me off orally, but she swallowed my whole load of spunk.

Over the years, I had accumulated quite an album full of pictures of the two of us engaging in various forms of sexual activity. When I mentioned the possibility of including another person, or couple in a photo session, I met with strong opposition. On that occasion, I had introduced Gigi to a couple that I knew was involved in the alternative life style and suggested that we party with them. Although she seemed to enjoy meeting Jim and his beautiful wife Patty at a dinner party, she became infuriated with Jim when he pressed his swollen erection against her tummy while dancing. Gigi flatly rejected the idea of wife swapping; there was no way that she was going to let Jim try to seduce her while I was getting my rocks off watching, or worse still, making out with Patty. I had more or less resigned myself to the fact that we were not going to swing with the swingers, except in my imagination. Little did I know what the future held in store for us.

I came home from a long trip late one Saturday afternoon, about nine years ago, and was ready for a hot shower; a cold beer and a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi.

"Oh, no." Gigi excitedly announced, "You've no time for that, now. The girls are spending the night at Mom's and Chuck and Marlene are coming over for dinner. They're bringing Bob and Sally and they'll be here in less than an hour."

While I showered and shaved, Gigi dressed for dinner. Eagerly, she ran down to answer the doorbell while I was still in the shower so I did not get to see how she was dressed. When I did see her, I was quite pleasantly surprised. She was wearing a white mini-skirt with a sheer white blouse that was unbuttoned and open well below her bra, exposing more than the usual amount of cleavage.

Marlene, a statuesque blonde bombshell, wore a sexy black dress with a split skirt and a sheer, low cut top. Obviously braless, her charming attributes hid behind strategically placed appliqués. Sally, a sultry little red head, was wearing a low cut sundress that did not leave a whole lot to the imagination, either.

Chuck helped me fix drinks while Gigi finished setting the table. When we returned with the drinks, a hush fell over the room. When I asked why everyone had gotten so quiet, Sally just gave me a sly grin.

"Worry about it." she chuckled.

Dinner went rather slow and I could sense that Gigi was nervous about something, but Marlene kept giggling and elbowing her to make her laugh. After dinner, Chuck, Bob, and I went down to the game room and turned on the television to catch the end of an NBA game while the ladies cleared the table and gabbed in the kitchen.

Finally, Sally came in and positioned herself right in front of the television. Gigi sat between Chuck and me on the couch as Sally announced that she had a game, much better than basketball, for all of us to play. As we listened, Gigi placed her hand on my leg and massaged my thigh, moving her hand closer and closer to my crotch. When she kissed me, I discovered that she had been drinking. She was not actually drunk; but having consumed several cocktails, she was feeling no pain.

Marlene came in and sat next to Chuck on the arm of the couch as Sally started to explain the game.

We were "going to play Spin the Bottle: 90's Style." Sally sexily giggled. "But instead of just kissing the person indicated by the bottle, he or she will also remove an article of clothing from that person. There can not be any sexual contact with parts of the body still clothed."

"The first girl who looses all her clothes will pair off with the first guy who looses his." Marlene interjected.

"No losers, just winners...." Sally laughed as she placed a gin bottle on the floor and gave it a spin. Coming to rest, it pointed toward Chuck and Marlene.

Pulling Chuck to his feet, Sally wrapped her arms around him and planted a lip lock on his mouth. She ground her pelvis to his groin as their tongues entwined with each other. Pulling his shirt up, out of his trousers, and over his head, she threw it aside as she kissed his hairy chest. She sucked his nipples and ran her tongue slowly down across his hairy belly.

Chuck's spin of the bottle caused Gigi to take a quick, deep breath; now she was the center of attention. I squeezed her hand and kissed her cheek as Marlene and Sally squealed with excitement.

Slowly, Gigi stood up and allowed Check to lead her to the center of the room. He held her in his massive arms and tenderly kissed her lips. Slowly, his fingers found their way to the bottom button of her blouse. One at a time, he undid the little pearl buttons until her blouse was completely open. Then, breaking off their kiss, he spun her around to face us.

Gigi stood perfectly still as Chuck pulled the blouse off her shoulders and kissed the nap of her neck. She leaned back against him as his arms encircled her. Her breasts, heaving up as she breathed, strained for release from the confinement of her bra as his fingers pinched her nipples through the thin fabric. Gigi's hands groped behind her as she reached for his crotch, but when she found the bulge in his trousers, he released her and stepped away.

Regaining her composure, Gigi reached down and spun the bottle. It seemed to spin forever but finally came to a stop, pointing to Bob and Sally. Gigi stepped up to Bob and taking him by the hand led him to the middle of the room where she got up on tiptoes to reach his lips. Quickly kissing him, she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Throwing Bob's shirt to Sally, she turned to leave but Bob had other ideas. He pulled my wife back and turning her around, pressed his lips to her mouth while he pulled her body to his. With his hands, he cupped her buttocks and drew her mound to his rapidly swelling manhood.

When Bob finally released my spouse from his embrace, she seemed limp. Holding her up, he helped her over to the couch where he turned her over to me. When she sat on my lap and laid her head on my shoulder, I inquired as to what had come over her to bring about this change in attitude toward casual sex. Gigi explained to me that she had been talking with Sally over coffee one day and confided in her about meeting Jim and Patty. It was then that she learned that Jim and Patty were not the only swingers in town. So, after days of soul searching, she allowed Marlene and Sally to set up this party as a surprise for me.

While we were talking, Bob had removed his wife's sundress. When I heard my name being announced, I looked up from Gigi to see Sally standing in front of us wearing a strapless bra, bikini panties, a garter belt and stockings. She was tapping her toe, impatiently waiting for us to finish talking; The bottle was pointing in my direction.

When I stood up, Sally she was all over me; kissing my face and pulling my shirt apart. With my shirt off, she kissed my bare chest and clawed my back with her nails. Finally, our lips met and we melted together. Hungrily, I explored her mouth with my tongue while my fingers went in search of other treasure.

Too soon, our encounter was over and I had to spin the bottle. What a chore, I was like a little kid with his nose pressed up against the counter in a candy store; so much to choose from but only one nickel to spend. I held the bottle tightly in my hands. Would it stop at my wife? Gigi sat there in her little mini-skirt and bra, nervously biting her lower lip. Sally is hot and ready to go; will it stop at her? Moreover, what About Marlene? She had not lost any clothes at all.

Closing my eyes and giving the bottle a spin, I waited with baited breath. When I opened them again, Gigi was standing before me. I held my wife in my arms and drawing her close, kissed her with a newfound passion. Never before had I kissed my wife knowing that other people were watching us in foreplay. As we kissed, I reached behind her and unhooking the clasp on her skirt, I pulled the zipper down. When we separated, her skirt fell to the floor.

There she stood in her white lace bra with its matching g-string and garter belt, looking just as beautiful and sexy as the day I had married her.

Gigi's next spin was very deliberate. She knew that I wanted to watch her with another man, so I think she focused her energy to make the bottle point away from me; and it worked. Marlene pushed Chuck out to meet Gigi on the floor. When they met, she opened her arms to him and they held each other in a long embrace. Their hands explored each other's body until Gigi finally went for Chuck's belt buckle.

In an instant, she had his trousers open and down to his ankles. Getting down on her knees, Gigi pulled his pants off over his feet. Then, to my utter surprise, she ran her fingers up his hairy legs, kissing and licking as she went. When she reached his shorts, her fingers disappeared inside the leg holes as her mouth enveloped his balls. Chuck held her head as she sucked on his jewels through the fabric of his shorts and stroked the length of his shaft.

"Foul! Foul!" Marlene yelled, "Chuck still has his shorts on. She's going too fast."

Gigi just stood up and returned to her seat on the couch.

"What has come over you?" I asked as she sat down.

"This is what you've been wanting. I don't want to take a chance on loosing you, so you're gonna get what you've been wanting. Besides, I kinda like it, too." she cooed.

Sally squealed as the bottle finally stopped at Marlene. Chuck held his wife in a long, deep kiss as he fiddled with the fasteners in the back of her dress. Apparently, she had come prepared for this game because when her dress fell to the floor, she was wearing nothing but a little pink g-string and a smile. Chuck kissed her all over and playing with her breasts rolled her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers until they were hard little pleasure points.

Marlene's spin, stopping at me, caused me to freeze. Since I have been married, I've never been intimate with any woman, other than my Gigi. Now, here I am, about to have my pants ripped off by a very hot and sexy woman who wants nothing more than to get fucked, right here, in front of everybody.

My heart pounded as Marlene pulled me to her. My chest pressing against her bare breasts was almost more than I could endure. She ground her mouth against mine and her tongue probed between my lips. As we kissed, I felt my passion rising but I was powerless to do anything about it; we were committed to a course of action. Marlene's fingers were busy opening my pants. Once open, she wasted no time in pushing them down while pushing me back onto the couch next to Gigi.

Leaning over me, with her supple breasts swaying in my face, she began to massage my neck and shoulders. With her hands moving over my body, I sucked a nipple into my mouth and she moaned in ecstasy. When her fingers reached my lower body, she stopped momentarily while I switched breasts and pulled the other nipple to my lips. Then she started to massage the bulge in my jockey shorts and I almost lost it. Fortunately, after two strokes, she quit.

Now, it was my turn to spin the bottle again.

My second spin stopped at Sally. She motioned me to sit beside her because Bob was getting up to refresh his drink. When I sat down, she wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. While her tongue darted in and out of my mouth, I found the hooks on her bra and had them apart in no time at all.

Having lost her bra, she turned around and spreading her legs pulled me down on top of her body. I dry fucked her, kneading her ass cheeks and squeezing her tits while damning my shorts and her bikini panties for keeping us from doing the real thing.

I finally got up and returned to Gigi on the couch, not sure of her reaction to what she had just witnessed. She was chewing her lower lip and twisting her wedding rings as I sat down. I held her in my arms and asked her if she was okay. She merely nodded her head and turned to watch Sally take another spin of the bottle.

Sally gave the bottle a good, healthy spin. When it stopped, it was pointing directly at me.

"Just stay there, I'll come to you." she ordered as she quickly knelt in front of me, pulling my shorts down and out from under my hips. Then spreading my legs, she lifted my cock and began licking my balls.

I turned to see my wife's reaction and was surprised to see her grinning. She drew me to her bosom where I caressed her heaving breasts until I felt Sally take my swollen member into her mouth.

She sucked on it very slowly, not trying to get me off. Up and down her tongue and lips stroked my love stick as her fingers manipulated my jewels. I could feel the pleasure rising in my balls as I arched my back, driving my cock further into Sally's throat. As I did, Sally released her hold on me and backed away, leaving me panting and unsatisfied. I just sat there with my arm around my wife and a raging hard-on between my legs.

"It's your turn to spin, Mon Cher." Gigi whispered in my ear.

Slowly, I grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin. It went around several times before coming to a stop at Gigi.

Gigi rose from the couch, lowered her head and sexually walked the short distance to me. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth as our lips met. Hungrily, she sucked my tongue into her mouth while I held her in my arms. I unhooked her bra and holding the straps in my hands, waited for her to do something, not exactly certain as to what would happen next.

Slowly she made her move. She broke off our kiss and stepped back, leaving me holding her empty bra. Blowing me a kiss in the air, she turned and walked over to Bob. Straddling his legs, she sat on his lap and leaning forward, pressed her bare breast to his mouth.

With Bob sucking her nipple into his mouth, she reached out and drew Chuck to her embrace. She then offered her other tit to him, also. As his tongue flicked her nipple, her hand disappeared down the front of his jockey shorts.

A month before, Gigi had been pissed-off when Jim had made a move on her and would not even discuss wife swapping. Now, here she was, having her breasts sucked off by two men; dry humping one and giving a hand job to the other. She dry fucked Bob's cock until she started to moan loudly. When Bob started to tug at Gigi's g-string, Marlene stepped in and said that it was time for Gigi to spin the bottle, again.

Before spinning the bottle, Gigi gave me a quick kiss and a couple of strokes. I was having a hard time believing that she was allowing this to happen. Gigi's spin pointed the way to Chuck and she wasted no time in going to him.

She started by kissing him full on the mouth, probing with her tongue as she wrapped her leg around his and pulled herself tight to his body. Her fingers made their way up and down his bare back, leaving a trail of scratch marks on his tanned skin. Finally, her hands disappeared into the back of his shorts where she held onto his buns as her lips made their way down his chest and belly.

Quickly falling to her knees, my wife pulled Chuck's shorts down his hairy legs. She did not bother removing them, but went straight to licking his balls and stroking his massive cock. Very deliberately, she opened her mouth wide and covering the head of his blood-engorged member with her lips stroked its length with her fingers. Although she was only able to get a portion of the giant love machine into her mouth, she had him moaning with pleasure and thrusting his hips in a matter of seconds. When Chuck reached down to hold her head, she quickly backed away, probably out of fear that he might try to force his cock further down her throat.

Now, it was Chuck's turn to spin the bottle. Since I was the first guy to get naked, I would pair off with the first girl to do the same. Chuck's spin would make that determination. Gigi sat holding her breath as the bottle spun around and around. If the bottle did not point to her, we would end the evening doing something we had never done in our married life, as if we had not already made some new inroads that night.

Marlene squealed with excitement when she saw the bottle stop at her. Jumping up, she ran to her husband, threw her arms around him and started kissing him. When she stopped kissing him, he scooped her up and carried her to the couch. He gently laid her down and removed her lacy little g-string. Once the g-string was out of the way, he buried his face between her legs and started to lick her clit while he probed her dripping cunt with his fingers.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she cried out, "Fuck me, Honey. Hurry up and fuck me!"

"Sorry, Babe." he responded as he got up from the couch, "That's gonna be Tony's pleasure.

She lay there panting, her breasts heaving, her hips gyrating and legs spread wide apart with her pussy juices glistening on her cunt lips. I took her by the hand and led her up to the guestroom where she pulled me down on top of her writhing body at the nearest bed. As if it had eyes, my cock slid into her love-tunnel to the hilt, on its first plunge. Marlene was hot and ready to fuck.

My love-spear plowed her juicy hole and her cunt muscles squeezed tightly around me. My cum laden balls slapped against her tight little shitter with every penetrating stoke of my engorged member. When I found that I couldn't hold out any longer and told her that I was starting to cum, she tightened up even more and bucked wildly under my weight.

My cock exploded in a volley of eruptions that left me drained. As I rolled off, Marlene mounted me. Stuffing my spent cock back into her sopping box, she continued to ride me until I thought my whole body was going to break. I sucked Marlene's breasts and tried to match her thrusts until finally, with her back arched and her pelvic muscles clamped tightly around my shaft, she achieved her own orgasm.

12