Gigolo Ch. 01

Story Info
No job but opportunity knocks with mum & daughter.
2.2k words
4.51
231.3k
83
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
641 Followers

“Allen, Allen, oi.” I heard the shout and turned around to see that obnoxious prick Jeremy Tatnell, who had shared some classes with me at university. He was dressed in a natty suit that reeked expensive and climbing out of the drivers side of a black Porsche. Bastard! Then I noticed what was climbing out of the other side. She was tall, slim, blonde, very attractive and definitely classy while obviously some years older than he. Jeremy was about my age, 22, but she had to be in her late 30’s early 40’s. Sleekly dressed, her long legs levered out first followed by a gorgeous slim body with the top part of her suit showing plenty of creamy cleavage. She slung a black leather bag over her shoulder and waved at Jeremy and strode off in the direction of the mall.

Jeremy came around the car and reached out his hand to shake mine. My eyes were following her swiveling hips as she crossed the road and entered the shopping centre.

“Very nice,” I said. “Funny though, I thought your mother was dark and short.”

“She’s not my mother, sport,” he chortled, “I’m her toy boy, her kept man. I’m her live in shag. Rich as all get out, divorced about three times and randy as hell. I’m in paradise, man.”

“How so? How did you get to that?” I asked, piqued. I mean, he wasn’t the most handsome guy around - in fact, without an impartial decision, I’m sure I was better than he. He wasn’t as tall - five nine to my six two, sandy blonde to my dark, round features to my chiseled handsome profile, and, from memory of locker rooms past, average cock to my more than substantial.

“Al, when I got my degree, I tried every job in town and couldn’t get past first base. Limited opportunities, many applicants with better qualifications. I ran into Roger Williams and he steered me to a certain Mrs. Croker.”

I was intrigued since I was much in the same boat. I had been doing the rounds for months with the same disappointing results. If it hadn’t been for my mother and her wonderful income, I’d be dossing in some low rent boarding house and relying on social security.

“And?”

“Mrs. Croker runs a male escort agency. Virtually on my second outing, I was more or less adopted by Sylvia.” Jeremy gave a cheesy grin. “We hit it off big time. God she is insatiable and I have only been able to keep up with her due to the stamina of youth. She’s damn near worn me out and I’m on vitamins and the odd black market Viagra to keep going. She’s showered me with all sorts of goodies, including the Porsche, and look at this.” He looked around, and sheltered by a phone box, quickly unzipped his fly and produced his cock that showed a distinct lipstick ring around the base. “The randy bitch sucked me off on the way here. I tell you, you can’t beat these older dames.”

I nodded and he continued. “You remember how we used to try and get our end away with all those nubile young tarts and they would give us the brush off left, right and centre. Preserving their precious virginity until they married money, the bitches! You remember we queued to fuck that slack tart that time. What a waste of time! I remember you weren’t last in line when they handed out the cock meat.”

I had almost forgotten that. Truth be told, I’d had more pussy than I could handle but had not bandied it about. Chicks appreciated discretion and that was my second name.

Jeremy was enthusiastically carrying on. “The first date I had was a bit disappointing really. She was big and just lay there when I put it to her. Still, I got my end away and was paid $100. The next time out, it was Sylvia, and whammo. We fucked ‘til dawn and then she invited me to move in. Like greased lightning I was. She’s paid for everything since. You should try it, Al.” He spotted Sylvia returning swinging a Victoria’s Secret shopping bag. “See ya - have this,” and pressed a business card into my hand. Sylvia swished across the road and slid into the Porsche, leaning across to give Jeremy a big moist kiss, placing her hand high up on the inside of his thigh. They sped off.

The card read, “Discreet Gentlemen Escorts” and a telephone number. There was little resistance to my next action which was to pull out the mobile and ring. A low husky voice answered; “Discreet Gentlemen Escorts - may I help you?”

“Yes. My name is Allen Small. I’ve been recommended to you by Jeremy Tatnell, who I believe is one of your staff?”

“Why, yes he is. Would you like to come for an interview, say at 2.15pm?” I answered in the affirmative and received instructions directing me to an office block nearby.

The extremely smart office was located on the fourteenth floor. A young, well groomed receptionist led me into the main office. Behind a mahogany desk was a woman of somewhat indeterminate years, but good looking and expensively dressed.

“Well, hello. I’m, Sheila Croker. I must say, you are rather better set up than young Jeremy. Tall, dark, handsome and athletic looking. Well and neatly dressed.” She looked me up and down. “First impressions are always the best, and I’m certainly impressed. Please sit down and Crystal will bring us a coffee and then we can discuss business.”

I sat and presently was served a steaming hot coffee by the very attractive Crystal. As she bent over, she managed to display a considerable amount of bra less cleavage, and very nice it was too. She gave a smirk when she saw where my eyes were focussed. The skirt of her suit was definitely mini and I deftly appraised the beautiful shape of her legs and the dimpled backs of knees as she sashayed out of the office.

“Crystal is very attractive, isn’t she?” asked Mrs. Croker.

“Very nice. Was she a sort of test?”

“Goodness no. She is actually my daughter and a bloody big tease. Mind you, as a barometer of men, she is generally very good. You wouldn’t have got the big show if she didn’t find you attractive. Many a time I’ve terminated interviews after the coffee presentation because she has given me the thumbs down. She hasn’t been wrong yet, although she was a bit ambivalent about your Mr. Tatnell. Iffy at best, but Sylvia seems to like him. You won’t have seen it but Crystal gave you the ten fingers. That is - ten out of ten. Very rare. Tell me about yourself.”

I told her, but there wasn’t really a lot to tell.

“Do you like men?”

I glared at her. “No, I certainly don’t! I love women. The thought of being sexually involved with a man leaves me revolted, frankly.”

“Well, that’s a relief. Now what sort of women are you attracted to?”

I thought for a moment. “I honestly don’t know. I’ve had a number of relationships with girls from college and the uni. I guess the youngest was about 15 and the oldest 26 or so. All shapes, all sizes really.”

Mrs. Croker looked at me steadily, probably assessing whether I was telling the truth. “Who took your virginity?”

Somewhat surprised by the question, I smiled and said, “I do believe that would be Mrs. Sampson the next door neighbor and she was in her forties. I was an easy mark since I was doing her gardening and wearing a permanent erection because she got around the place wearing almost nothing. In fact, we still get it on from time to time. Her son is one of my best friends and he doesn’t suspect I’ve been fucking his mother.”

I watched her reaction to the “f” word. Apart from a slightly raised eyebrow, she continued to eye me steadily. I’m sure I detected a slightly faster rise and fall of her rather impressive chest. “I can tell you can communicate and you appear to be totally at ease with me.”

“That will be because I’ve squired my mother to all sorts of functions over the years and become used to chatting with a wide range of people.”

“Does anybody know about your um relationship with your neighbor.”

“Not a soul. She doesn’t know about her daughter and vice versa.”

This brought a throaty chuckle. “Quite the stud, young Allen, and able to keep quiet about it. I think we can deal nicely.” She became businesslike. “Your fees vary depending on the hours you keep our clients company, the service provided and so on. Many of your dates will simply want to be squired and others will demand more. Can you handle that?”

“I’m sure I can.”

“Our commission is 25% payable in advance by the client. We are not a stud hiring service, but if physical acts follow meetings, that is between the client and the staff, er, member. We do pay a retainer should your income drop below a minimum amount specified in that contract in front of you. The hours can be from early in the morning to early in the morning, if you get my drift. We expect you to be clean, disease free and have monthly checkups by our doctor. Any questions?”

“Nope.” I signed.

Mrs. Croker got up and walked around the desk and stood in front of me, her hands on her hips. “We have a small test that we use from time to time to test the truth or otherwise of some of the statements made to us. Stand up and drop your pants.” Bemused, I stood and dropped them. Her eyes widened when she saw the bulge in my underwear. “Those too.” This time whispered, her tongue moving over her lips.

I pushed them down, and my heavy dick and balls fell free. “Is this the test, then?”

She pushed me back down on the seat. “No, the test is to see if you can satisfy a woman you’ve just met. In this case, me.” She bent over to rest her hands on my shoulders to undo my tie and unbutton my shirt. As she did, her largish breasts were revealed in a long cleavage, white and creamy with a dusting of freckles across the top. My dick twitched at the sight. She pushed the shirt off my shoulders and gasped as she took in my athletic, tanned torso atop a rigid six pack stomach. “Oooh, you are some lad, Allen. Undress me.”

I obliged, unbuttoning her jacket to reveal her creamy white orbs swinging free, dusky nipples erected. I pushed it off her shoulders loving the way the slightly sagging tits went conical, the nipples pointing at me like loaded guns. She pushed her tight skirt down off her hips and revealed her neatly trimmed bush bisected by two pouting pussy lips. I nudged her onto her desk and dived on her like a rabid dog, licking sucking and panting. I love giving head, but I guess she knew that now. I stood, grabbed my rigid cock and pressed it home between her moistly gaping lips; a couple of rubs up and down and then ran it deep into her hot, hot depths until I bottomed out.

She grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard, and came, bathing my dick with her love oil as I rammed it in and out, varying the pace, the angle, the depth.

“Oooooh, you are good. Give me another one,” she demanded pulling her heels up onto the desk and humping up at me. I grabbed her big firm breasts and rode her hard. She had another two shrieking orgasms that bathed my cock and balls and still I rode her. That is until I realised that somebody was licking her cum off my balls. I stopped and looked down.

“That’s lovely Crystal. You just keep doing that. I’ve about worn your mother out.” She licked on and tried hard to get some licks of my pistoning cock. Her mother came again, moaning and fell as if lifeless. I growled at Crystal. “Get your bod up here girl, your mother’s fainted and I haven’t got my rocks off yet.” She scrambled up, dropping her skirt as she did so and rapidly pulled her smart jacket off. Her figure was similar to her mother’s but her breasts were firmer and her waist a bit narrower. Same freckles across the top of her chesticles. She fell back on the table and I moved between her legs. She was sopping wet and I wasted no time getting seated in her snapping snug pussy.

“Fuck me hard, you gorgeous man....fuuuuuuuuuckkkk meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Like mother, like daughter she had come rapidly and kept cumming as I ploughed her pinching her nipples and enjoying the unfettered swaying of her beautifully firm breasts.

“I’m going to cum now,” I announced. “Where do you want it.”

“Over mum and me. Over our tits. Let’s see what you can produce.”

I don’t think I disappointed them as I fisted streams of cock juice over both their tits, then watched as they licked it off each other. The both turned on me and licked my genitals clean, fighting for each shred of boy or girl juice.

“Did I pass the test?” I asked.

The response was raucous laughter. “Passed with flying colours, don’t you think, Crystal?”

“Yes mama, he certainly did.”

dass4450
dass4450
641 Followers