Gigolo Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure turns tragic, with a stunning twist.
3.5k words
4.37
16.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time of year, darkness came early, but not early enough for me to get some warm up business before Vera turned up in her limo and took me to the hotel. I'd decided to dress in a £3,500 suit I'd bought earlier in the day, but this was nothing to what she met me in the restaurant with. She wore a slinky red dress with matching and rather skimpy lingerie. 104, looking about late sixties, and absolutely stunning.

Despite this, people looked at me strangely for being 22 dating someone 82 years older than me; someone who could easily be my great-great-grandmother in different circumstances. Some must have realised I wasn't here on an actual date with her, and even less must have realised I was an escort for the night; hired attractive male company, by the time she got the bill and we ascended to the room.

She moved for the mini bar, but I had other ideas; giving her exactly what she really wanted, even if securing the rights to her will was actually pretty low on my list of priorities.

In less than a minute, I was naked and hard as I had Vera's dress off, bent her over the bed and revealed her fantastic naked breasts before turning her around, groping and licking them; chewing on the nipples as she groaned.

We kissed like that for a few minutes before she did something that surprised me. Matt, Hannah and Paula had told me not to expect a blowjob except from exceptional clients, or from one of them outside of the job. I hadn't, which was where my surprise came from. Vera suddenly crouched before my hard penis, spitting on it and stroking it with her palm before sucking it. It wasn't a whole blowjob, just two minutes of great oral sex before she stood back up.

I pushed her to the bed, mounting her to kiss her passionately and slide a hand down her panties to fondle her pussy as our tongues wrapped around each other's.

No sooner had I felt the first bit of moisture escape from inside her cunt and wet my finger that was inside her, I stopped kissing her, asked if she was sure and soon was knelt between her legs peeling her knickers off and then pressing my hard knob to her wet century-old twat.

An hour later, a terrific 60 minutes of lovemaking culminated in Vera having a third orgasm and me spunking hot fertile cum inside her as I had a handful of her right tit and a mouthful of her tongue.

Condoms are expensive, and no matter if they are ribbed or not, they will take away some of the sensation of sex. But at no point, despite the fact unprotected sex between a guy with a big dick and a woman with a tight pussy is absolutely earth-shatteringly awesome, should you actually do it with someone you're not going to spend the rest of your life with after you've both been tested and you're trying for kids.

Not that I regretted it at all; I liked it, I knew it was cool, and as this was Vera's last night, I decided to do it three more times, plus a protected anal and two pussy lickings before we slept.

I awoke, although only just, at half three to see Vera sat at a desk writing. My eyes shut again three seconds afterwards, and that was it until seven o'clock. I couldn't hear her breathe next to me, although her body was there, and instinctively I switched the bedside lamp on.

I softly called her name, then did so again, then again louder, but no reply. I checked for a pulse, but there was none. She'd told me last night I'd made her very happy by meeting her, and at least I knew she'd gone happy.

I picked up the phone and dialled for an ambulance, explaining the situation. I stuck around until they took her away in a body bag and sat on the bed reading the letter she'd been writing for me during the night.

Dear Grant, at 3pm, you have an appointment with my solicitor Richard Brown at Brown, Brown and McGowan just off Regent Street (full address on reverse) for a private will reading. I won't spoil the surprise, but suffice it to say you deserve everything you get. Thank you for sending me to my husband happy, hope not to see you again for another 82 years. Vera xxx.

What was the surprise?

Well, let's just say the word 'surprise' doesn't even cover it. This woman had spent the last eighty years of her life creating a pretty impressive, if far from vast, wealth.

She owned the Presidential Suite I'd just spent the last few nights in with her because the entire hotel was hers. Also hers were two cars -- the limo and an old Ferrari -- a rundown home ten minutes from where I lived, and a solid cash fund of three point eight million pounds.

Stunned, I left with now over four million pounds in my account and tons of paperwork to look through. I was in my room looking through it when Will walked through the open door.

"A will reading?" he said immediately.

"I know, dude, I couldn't believe it either, when she first told me I thought she was joking. Then she told me about her family; shit dude, you should see what she owns. Two cars, the hotel we were staying in, some house ten minutes from here, plus almost four mil hard cash."

Will sat down on the bed. "All to you?"

"Yeah, all to me."

"A hotel?"

"Yeah, a big one too. There was a recent valuation..." I paused to look for the relevant page of documentation, "... twenty-three million."

"Gonna sell it?"

"Nah. That seems... ungrateful to Vera."

"Then what?"

"I'll keep it. It's something else to fall back on. Plus, of course, the house."

"Property development?"

"Yeah. It's something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm doing something that creates funds, I can do my own bookkeeping, and... yeah, it kinda fits."

Will pondered long and hard as I returned to where I had been reading about a recent valuation of the old Ferrari. It was a hardly ever used Ferrari GTO built in 1963, when Vera was sixty and my parents were still children, valued by Sotheby's at three hundred thousand pound. In mint condition, I promised myself I'd drive it soon. "It's elegant, isn't it?" he said.

"Sorry?"

"It's elegant. Fate, I mean; so elegant sometimes. One thing happens, and more things happen that connect with it. You're a bookkeeper, you become a gigolo, and now you have two businesses to run."

"True. It's Tuesday, fancy Walthamstow for the dogs tonight?"

"Not working?"

"Nah, need a night off."

"I'll call around."

"Evening stranger," said Hannah as I arrived on foot at my spot. As yet, I hadn't taken the time to look into my new asset wealth; I'd spent last night losing £120 on the dogs, meeting new friends and old friends, and all of today just relaxing and cleaning my car.

"Good evening gorgeous," I replied, seeing her in her short denim skirt and tight top standing between her spot and mine; a distance of twenty feet. I met with her and gave her a good snog; action I'd missed despite snogging a cute girl at the races last night and fondling her breasts.

"Where were you last night?"

"Out having some fun, spending money rather than making it. Been busy so far?"

"Yeah, had a three-way with some married dude and his business partner. Seven grand, I actually came," she giggled, groping my backside as I slid a hand to her left tit and had a good feel. "Missed you last night, had a lady client who wanted my tongue on her pussy and a big dick in her arse. I had Matt, though, he was good. Sat on the lady's face, he helped her lick me."

"As good as me?" I asked, grinning.

"Of course not." A car pulled up, a Merc convertible. The guy eyed up Hannah. "See you later, babe."

"Staying at mine tonight?"

"Of course. Two o'clock, meet you here."

She had no sooner got in and left than another car pulled up. I walked to the open window and leaned in to see a huge breasted, rather fat but actually kinda pretty-faced lady. "Hiya gorgeous, what d'ya need?"

"A good man. What will ten grand get me?"

"A very good man," I smiled, getting in and kissing her. I immediately thought of taking her back to the Presidential Suite, but as I wanted a few more clients tonight, and was meeting Hannah back here in six hours, I thought better of it. Besides, I wasn't sure if the manager would be happy with the owner using the ownership perks as a licence to solicit on the premises. "I know a few back streets, back seat okay for you?"

"Done that once," she said, stroking my thigh. I returned the favour. "Bonnet?"

I smiled, kissed her and let a hand slide inside her top. "Second left."

"Babe?" I heard the next morning, around half ten as I sat on my bedroom floor transferring cash into a safe. I looked back and there was Hannah lying naked, half on top of the sheets, half between them. For a seventeen year old, she was incredibly mature in bed, as last night's one hour tantric sex session showed, but she was still just a kid who should be at college. Mind you, if I was cool with 104 year olds, and 27 stone women (which I got last night after the other much less heavy but still fat chick) who just wanted to suck my knob, I was cool with teenagers.

"Morning Han, you okay?" I asked, pausing from putting thirty-seven and a half grand in cash into my huge safe, ready for deposit into a bank account I was planning to open in Central London (one of those banks you could walk a million quid cash into every week and nobody would blink an eyelid) with Vera's money once it was ready to be transferred.

"Yeah. How long have you been awake, babe?" she asked, insisting on calling me babe more and more with the more and more orgasms I gave her.

"Twenty minutes, just putting away my cash."

"Cool." She yawned, and to my delight, stepped out of bed, put my boxers from last night on and came to sit on my lap topless. "What are you up to today?"

"Appointment with a bank manager at half twelve, then I'm going to Vera's old place to take a look around."

"Gonna move in?" she yawned again, grabbing a bind of cash and putting it in the safe for me.

"Dunno, I've seen pictures," I giggled. Hannah joined in for no reason other than she clearly adored me already. "Probably gonna stay here for the time being, sleep over in Central occasionally to please some very high class clientele, and do up the house for rental or re-sale."

"Cool. I've always been interested in property," she continued, putting the last bind of cash into the safe that would fit. It would be easy-ish to carry down; despite having a tens of thousands of pounds in there, it was made of a very strong but light material. I shut the safe, kissed her cheek and let her continue. "Mind if I... you know... sorta... give my opinion?"

I smiled, kissed her lips and chuckled. "Absolutely not. Look, go back to bed, I'll bring you breakfast, give you a quick shag and then you can just sleep until this afternoon. How does that sound?"

She grinned, stood off me but still over me and removed my boxers, pushing her shaven pussy mound to my face. "Sounds like breakfast can wait."

My newest bank ended up being very like Coutts; a private one-branch organisation my solicitor (or should I say Vera's) had recommended because of its strong links with banks in Switzerland and the Caribbean. It had a zero deposit and withdrawal limit; as long as the money was in my account, I had only to give them twelve hours notice to collect anything over five million. After earning over four point one million through one thing and another, three point eight of Vera's bank balance went in plus eighty-six grand cash. Quarter of a million remained in a bank account I could access through ATM's.

As my limo (yes, my limo, the driver was on a quarter million per year, so I thought I could entertain that extravagance just in case my property business boomed) took me back to my flat to pick up Hannah and take us to Vera's old house, the driver told me Vera was very keen on antiques, and had built up quite a collection. Once I'd rang Sotheby's and quoted her name, an experienced auctioneer was only too keen to rush out at short notice to meet me there and value some goods.

Once there, an hour in to my detailed analysis of the rundown but absolutely gorgeous and very full-of-potential home, I left Hannah upstairs with a surveyor I'd also arranged looking at the bathroom plumbing. I realised bringing Hannah into this would mean I'd take half profits only, but if I made enough, then I made enough.

Downstairs, the Sotheby's man Anthony looked over a bureau in the hallway.

"How are we doing?" I asked.

"Very well, sir," he sighed. "Your grandmother had exquisite taste." I didn't quite have the heart or the courage to tell him I'd only inherited this stuff because I banged her tits off for the last week of her life. In truth, the whole situation was still spinning me out. Will was right; fate was elegant.

"What's this?"

"About fifty thousand pounds," he replied. I choked. "Yes, I know. You could auction off everything in here and make a million easy."

It was more money, and despite the fact Vera was obviously attached to these things, I got a brainwave. I could take half a million for me and Hannah to work with on an initial development budget, and leave the other half to a charity; something like Cancer Research UK. Something to make sure the world didn't lose another Vera. "How soon can we get this lot into lots?" I asked.

Friday was the answer, and so Hannah and I had to start thinking about what to do with the place. Except Hannah didn't really want in on this; she wanted to do property development, but not yet. Her priority was leaving home, so nothing else would get a look in for the next few months.

I returned home late afternoon to chill with Will and Joe in the living room; Joe now fully aware of what I was doing and taking the time to give his support. Claire, a girl I really did not know that well, was once more conspicuous by her absence. I had my laptop beside me as we took it in turns playing loud-mouthed Americans on Xbox Live with Halo 3, on the Internet, on my website and watching for bookings; something that had not worked as yet.

Then a beep; a message on my screen saying I had received a booking. I had an offer of time, place, activity and money from a rich man on holiday from Italy who had posted a photo and asked for a hotel room from seven 'til seven so we could exchange much anal sex and so he could give me a hundred thousand pound.

This was one thing I wasn't enjoying about being a gigolo; last night I'd had a 27 stone woman who wanted to get naked in the passenger seat of her Renault Espace and ride me. I held her to me as close as I could so I could moan and pretend like I was enjoying it as much as I wanted to, but her sweaty fat almost made me flaccid. Tonight, I had a man in his mid-forties, married with three kids in Lake Como who had a penchant for younger boys and men, preferably his son's age of 21. 22 was okay for him, but he was another example of me doing something I didn't really want to for cash.

I knelt on the bed in my Presidential Suite I'd taken us to, fucking him up the arse whilst having to spank him and call him Mr Fucking Allisano. God, I hoped property development went well.

"Morning dude," Will said as I met him in the kitchen as soon as I got in. It was quarter to eight now; Mr Fucking Allisano giving me a lift to my car and wiring me the hundred grand as I gave him a handjob.

"Hey-hey-hey," I replied as cheerfully as I could in the awareness I still had the slightest bit of cum on my right hand. I made for the sink immediately to wash it thoroughly.

"Good night?"

"Er... yeah, not bad, considering," I laughed off. "It's always better when they want to please you as well. I actually came a couple of times."

I looked back to see Will holding up a hand. "Don't want to know dude," he said.

"Sorry, bud. Off to lectures, are we?"

"Yep, in a little while."

"Fancy a lift?" I offered.

"Off out again?" Will asked, moving through to the living room. I dried my hand and followed him.

"Not today, I can't touch that house until Sotheby's clear the place tomorrow."

"Cool. Save your energy and money. I'm working tonight, but some of the lads you met at the dogs on Tuesday are gonna be down for curry night if you're interested."

"What about that girl?"

Will chuckled. "Yeah, her too. But in answer to your question, yes, I'd like a lift. Cheers dude."

"You're welcome."

I drove him out to his campus, offered to pick him up at three but that offer was rejected. I drove home, slept for a couple more hours (Mr Allisano was particularly frisky during the night), then went out to lunch with Hannah. I explained my plans and that I might not be out tonight, and that if I didn't pull the girl -- called Sam -- she could come and stay with me again.

Early afternoon, I got on the Internet in my room and started putting together provisional designs for the house, realising I needed to do things like stripping wallpaper and ripping up carpet before I could start making the place look pretty.

I went on my website to see I now had three bookings, all for a long shag from three kinda attractive clients; ranging from an actually pretty cute girl to a woman in her sixties who had more wrinkles (judging by her picture) than Vera, and much saggier breasts. I could decide to say yes or no to these people, but on seeing the fees (five grand for the cutie, which was worth a lot, up to twenty grand for the old woman) I couldn't resist. I told the girl to come pick me up at ten o'clock, which would hopefully give me time to pull Sam, get another snog and tit-fondle out of her and then take her number for a repeat performance next week.

After playing on the Xbox a little with Will, he went to work and I followed him down to meet up with the guys. Sam turned up a little late, had a J2O because she was driving and a curry and we then left together, making for her car.

At half nine, I had her topless on my bed; a cute frizzy haired black chick from Oakwood just up the road underneath me as we snogged, I got a hard-on and her nipples got even harder. She giggled and pulled away.

"I have to go, I've got work tomorrow," she said.

I relentlessly groped at her lovely boobs, even resorting to kissing them and sucking on a nipple before she pulled away more. "I know, sorry babe."

"It's cool. You get to kiss more of me next time," she promised, kissing my lips and stepping out of bed to grab her bra. I was kinda frustrated that I didn't get to slide my knob under her skirt, but in 30 minutes, I was due to be inside a paying cutie, so it was fine. She dressed fully and I saw her to the door. "I'm away this weekend," she said to my almost delight; the richest clients came out on the weekend. "But I've got Tuesday off. Can I see you Monday night?"

"Sure, sounds great." I snogged her again, touching her ass a little and then she left. I shut the door as Claire, another black chick if nowhere near as cute, appeared in the corridor. "Hey," I greeted.

"Hey there Mr Gigolo," she smiled. "How much do you charge?"

"More than a student can afford," I replied, making my way past her and to my room to get changed.

"Shame," she said, and went to the kitchen.