Gigolo Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex from housemate, and a hens' night orgy.
3.4k words
4.24
20.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire made a point, with Will at work and Joe up country for the evening, of walking around in a top and panties for the next ten minutes until I left. When I did leave, she was in the fridge, ass out and very, very inviting. If I moved out, I could go ahead and shag her; I had shagged and was to shag much worse than this firm bodied girl. I said goodbye to her, promised to come see her when I got back in (although not knowing what that meant), and drove to the usual spot before walking to the rendezvous point, and meeting up with the cutie two minutes later.

"Ooh shit," she groaned, after telling me she had half an hour with me, pulled her pants down in the back seat of her new Vauxhall Astra and felt me penetrate her. "My girlfriends wondered why I wanted to pay for sex... oh boy yes, but this answers their question." She reached into the footwell as I undid her blouse buttons and pulled down her bra cups, then pulled out a camcorder. "Mind if I film the evidence?"

"Go for it," I replied, and began sucking on her breasts; pretending they were Sam's.

I got five grand for her, twenty grand for the old lady who arrived 30 minutes later, fifteen hundred for a guy who wanted to suck my dick inbetween, thirty grand for a ugly, thin lady smoker who wanted two shags whilst she smoked a pack of 20 Benson and Hedges, plus ten g's for a girl who wanted anal, then thirty grand for a guy (my other bookee) who wanted a 69er in the back of his Mercedes S-Class then to shag me and spunk on my face.

It was quarter past one when I got back in. Joe was in, but in bed, and Will wouldn't be back for another hour. I went straight to my room, removed my shoes and socks, and put my cash -- ninety-six and a half grand -- in the safe.

I removed my jacket and shirt, leaving a t-shirt, and made for Claire's bedroom; a slightly open door let out light and sound from a Futurama boxset. I looked in to see Claire lying on her bed in what I saw her in earlier giggling to herself, and immediately decided to move elsewhere as soon as possible. I reckoned I could start house hunting in the morning before I met Sotheby's at the house.

"Hey," she smiled and went to sit up. I held out my hand, walking in and locking us in; her taking the hint and lying back.

"Hi," I replied, dropping my jeans and t-shirt to the floor. "Mind if I watch with you?"

"Why watch this?" she asked, switching it off and tossing the remote control away. "Why, when we can make our own entertainment?"

Already with a semi, I mounted her. She saw my lump and giggled. "How much are you charging?"

"If I shag you," I started, closing in for a kiss (I supported myself with one hand and teased the other up her top), "you have..."

"Uhuh..."

"... To give me..."

"Yeah babe?" she said hopefully.

"A blowjob," I finished and squeezed her top lip between mine.

As soon as I pulled away, she grabbed me for a hard snog; my hand flying up her top to her braless and pert breasts. One hand let go of me, only to slip something inside my boxers to my growing lump.

I pulled away to see it was a condom. She sat up and removed her top. I caressed her breasts, and she let me; more than Sam was that willing to do right now. Two legitimate and non-paying shags; and both black; plus the more I saw of Claire, the hotter she got. I knelt up to suck on a tit, but she lifted her legs up onto my shoulders, grabbed her panties and began pulling them down. I willingly helped her, revealing not a shaven pussy, but still a hot cunt with a cute line of pubes.

As I tossed the material away, she looked deep into my eyes with her sexiest look and whispered. "Take me."

I took off my boxers, put the rubber on, and then unleashed my sex experience, falling off of her an hour later with her sweat all over me and her naked body with me on her bedroom floor. Result.

I stepped back into her bed, telling her I was staying, and she rejoined me for a snog before we both fell asleep, exhausted.

I awoke in daylight, Claire not naked on top of me anymore, but instead under the sheets with me, head bobbing up and down as she kept her promise of a blowjob; and a damn fine one at that. Minutes later, I spunked down her throat.

"Yes, sir, how can I help?" asked an estate agent as I walked into a building five minutes from the spot I solicited at. So near to a nice but poor area like Cockfosters, it was surprising I got so many high-class clients there and could find an estate agency that sold large studio apartments and 1-2 bedroom houses in the area.

"I need a detached house, one bedroom, nice as you can."

"Budget?"

I pondered. "No, trust me, you won't break the bank with this one."

"Okay. Coffee?"

"Yes, please."

In ten minutes, he'd found me two and arranged an immediate viewing at my favourite. By lunchtime, I'd signed a cheque for £193,500 for a one-bedroom detached house two minutes walk from where I left my car; a perfect base for me to take clients who didn't necessarily want to have sex in the back of their car.

My limo driver called to ask if there was any work going. I sent him away on a two-week holiday somewhere nice and exotic. My estate agent arranged a fee for him to take care of the legal stuff, I met the vendor and got the keys and soon had access to my own house. I then met Sotheby's, helping them take valuables out of the house and put them into secure boxes to be taken to an auction house in Central.

This, unfortunately, took all afternoon despite Hannah and also Matt coming to help me help them. I was reminded these two were cousins by the fact they referred to each other as 'cuz', despite the fact Hannah told me they did, on occasion, have sex for clients' benefits, and once slept together outside of work; something that seemed a little wrong and they hadn't done it since. However, I saw they were incredibly fond of each other, and sexually attracted to one another despite the fact their mothers were sisters; I caught Matt with his hand up Hannah's top in the kitchen.

"Ever wanted to screw your own cousin?" Matt asked me as we stood there in the kitchen making cups of tea with Vera's perfectly clean kettle, mugs, and some groceries Hannah had popped out to get. Hannah was attempting to drum up a little business.

I thought back to a couple of hotties I'd come across in my huge family. I smiled, and nodded. "Point taken, bud. Look, it's not a criticism, it's just... you gotta be careful. You've told me you do, at some point, want to settle down. You can't with Hannah."

"I know, I know," he waved down. "I want to screw her on a more regular basis, though."

"Look, I'm kinda getting in to guys a little," I confessed. "Maybe us three should have a little three-in-a-bed one night, eh?"

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back. "Sounds great, especially as I haven't got in your pants, yet."

"You've snogged me naked whilst we were with Vera," I pointed out.

"That's nothing," he dismissed. "I've snogged loads of people I haven't had sex with; I even had a girl three weeks ago, before you started, pulled up, took us down a dark alley and just snogged me for an hour. Couldn't even grab her tits. Got three grand for it, though, so perhaps I shouldn't complain."

Hannah came back in, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "They're gone, said the auction will take place next Sunday. Plus I drummed up a little business," she said, coming inbetween myself and Matt. I groped Hannah's ass, Matt grabbed mine. "Got the chief auctioneer at seven, wants an all-nighter. Worth a hundred grand."

"Use my hotel suite if you like," I offered, working a finger up her skirt and inside her knickers.

"Thanks, I might just do that. Ooh baby, touch me there. Matt, your mum just called me, she wants you home for a little something."

"Okay," he said, clearly disappointed. "See you at six, usual place." Hannah didn't reply with words; just kissing Matt and letting him grab her tits before he snogged me, got a hand on my naked penis as he hooked it out of my pants, and then left.

"Is he okay?" Hannah asked as I turned her ninety degrees to bend over a perpendicular worksurface (a good opportunity to eye up the decor; this place badly needed a new kitchen), and pull her skirt and knickers down.

"He fancies the shit out of you, Han," I replied. "He's just sad you're his cousin, he feels he can't go there as much as he wants to." Semi-naked on her bottom half, she removed her top and sexy black lacy brassiere. I dropped my pants and almost penetrated her without a condom. I trusted her so much, I was almost prepared to go there, but she was still a hooker, as was I, so it was only ever asking for trouble. I quickly grabbed one from my inside jacket pocket, slipped it on and slipped inside her pussy. "I promised him that us two and him, one night after some clients, would have a three-way at my place."

Hannah groaned and squealed a little as I began fucking her. I didn't even have to ask her for sex; she was so attracted to me and I was so attracted to her, this sort of thing just happened now. "Sounds great. He's a real good shag, I kinda feel bad we're related too. No avoiding it, though. Oh shit, right there, that's my spot baby..."

I drove her back to near her place, drove home, got changed (without bumping into Claire, who was away for the weekend on short notice) and told Will and Joe about me staying in Claire's bed last night. This brought me a mixed reaction, but once I told them I was moving out to a nearby house, they were cool with it; just worried about inter-flat relationships.

I dressed after an early dinner with the guys, and met Hannah and Matt at my spot at six o'clock. They were talking, flirting, and touching a little. This was probably going somewhere quick, and I felt guilty for showing up at that time. Matt kept hold of Hannah by the crotch of her panties, but I still snogged both her, and him.

Soon, Hannah went off with a half-hour client who had two grand for a shag, and me and Matt stood against a wall snogging before a BMW Alpina B7 pulled up for me.

I looked inside, and saw a really attractive woman in a suit.

"Hey baby," I said. "What do you fancy?"

"Unprotected anal."

I sighed. She was fit, and her blouse accentuated lovely breasts; she was exactly the sort of client I wanted, but I couldn't do bareback. Unless...

"I got tested... here, take a look."

Having got myself tested before I started this, as a precaution, I then promised myself to do only clean women with no rubber if it got me more money. "Unprotected anal isn't cheap, babe."

"I'm a High Court barrister, how does a hundred grand sound for you naked, unprotected anal, then you spunking inside your pants so I can lick you clean?"

"For you, I'll toss in a pussy licking for foreplay, snogging, and my place."

In my house, and upstairs, the sex was so fucking good, I told her next time would be half price, half came up her fantastic arse, and then turned her over and spunked the rest of my hot cum over her beautiful C cup boobs. This woman was stunning, and worth free sex more so than Sam and Claire had been. I told her this, but she didn't believe me, told me she had to go home to her loving partner and small child, and gave me a lift back to my spot before telling me she'd be back, taking my card and wiring me the hundred grand.

I got out of her car, met Matt who'd just sucked a guy's cock for three grand, told him of my exploits and no sooner had I relaxed with a drink of water as we sat on the kerb and I showed him pictures of the barrister she'd let me take as I shagged her doggy style, then a limo pulled up with loud music playing and some screaming women hanging out of the roof. Matt saw a car pull up behind, told me these sorts of things weren't his thing, and went away. I stood up, and saw one of the women -- quite young, made up and obviously having a big party -- flash her huge breasts at me.

"Want some action ladies?" I asked.

"I'm chief bridesmaid," the woman with the huge breasts said. "The bride is inside, getting married Sunday. Her bloke is really fucking rich, how does a hundred grand sound from each of us to come and shag us all really fucking hard?" she said in a fairly common accent. I could only imagine she was local; Sam sounded a slightly toned down version of her.

"How many of you?"

"Six," she said to my delight. What Hannah said had been proved wrong so far; I was ending up with the richest clients, tonight especially.

"We should go back to mine, then," I offered; having enjoyed doing this with the barrister so much. I stepped inside the limo to see six very attractive women sitting in a semi-circle. I could tell which one the bride was; a slutty looking blonde chick with just a bra on her top half and champagne bottle wedged between the bra and her breasts. "Fuck me, your bloke's a lucky bastard," I said, walking to sit between her and the chief bridesmaid.

"I'm Abby, this is Kerry," the bride said, grabbing my crotch and rubbing it quite sensually for a woman who was clearly a little drunk. "Cash sound good to you, you stud?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

I soon got what Matt meant when he said he didn't do things like this; it was me and six very horny, slightly drunk and very attractive women in a limo driving the short distance to my one-bedroom house I'd probably only just have room for us all in on my king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom. And I had to try and hold them all off in the interim.

Much easier said than done.

"Come on, show us your willy!" said another bridesmaid, a thinnish but still cute (I had noticed that when you found a fit woman, most of her friends tended to be less attractive to make her feel better about herself, but this really wasn't the case here) girl who looked like the youngest by a margin; perhaps the bride's sister.

"Yeah!" said the rest, including the bride who had taken the bottle out of her cleavage and was now unzipping my fly.

I tried, although not very hard, to bat her hand away, and replied. "Ladies, ladies, in good time." The limo slowed up and parked. "Look, we're here. Come on in."

In preparation of visitors, I'd asked my estate agent to put a grand of champagne in the bedroom, which the barrister hadn't seen or paid attention to, in a chiller cabinet. I would soon invest in more of that type of thing for future clientele. I planned a raid on the white goods stores tomorrow. I took the ladies in, opened two of the ten bottles of champagne and poured some glasses before stripping to my boxers and inviting the ladies to get down to their underwear. "Come and make me," said the thinnish girl as the bride got on the bed in her bra and knickers with the chief bridesmaid. I walked to her, snogged her and unzipped her dress behind her. "Don't expect much girl-on-girl," she said, sliding her hands down the back of my boxers to my bare arse. "The bride is my big sister."

"Well, I won't expect any bodily contact between you two, but... a snog or two with your friends wouldn't go a miss." The dress fell to the ground to reveal bare breasts and a skimpy thong. I groped her boobs and looked over her shoulder into the en-suite to see two women looking over the Jacuzzi. "Go ahead, ladies, make yourselves at home," I called, groping the girl's arse. "And you are?" I asked.

"Karen," she replied. "Don't really want sex, but some fooling around would be nice."

I grinned and looked behind me to see three women giggling; Abby, Kerry and a third hottie in their underwear drinking and tugging lightly at each other's pants whilst looking at me. "Come with me."

I took my pants off, lay down on the bed and got out a few rubbers before putting them on my stomach. "What's the plan?" said Abby?"

"Grab a rubber each, you three, and take it in turns riding me. Karen, come fool around on my face."

She giggled, clambered onto the bed and sat on my face, refusing to -- as yet -- remove her thong. I would soon have the crotch of it to one side as I licked her pussy and also have a finger inside her arse.

The three girls stripped topless except for Kerry who got completely naked and began riding me first. She did so for a minute before Abby shagged me for two and the third girl fucked me for two more. This went on until Karen came on my face, fell off the bed, stood, removed her pants and fucked me whilst I had Kerry's rubber on.

For about five hours, I fucked them all and licked them all repeatedly; three sucking my dick, until they all fell asleep shortly after Kerry licked Karen, all except Abby, who I found downstairs at around three in the morning.

"Hey baby, coming to bed?" I asked, pinning her between me and the doorframe between the kitchen and living room. She wore nothing but her tiara.

She giggled. "Still horny. Watching my little sister get licked was a little weird, though. Don't think I want to see that again."

"Fancy a good, hard fuck?" I asked, groping her tits.

She bent over, pushing me back and pulled apart her ass cheeks. "Anal. As hard as you can."

We woke everyone up upstairs with our loud sex, especially Abby coming louder than anything I'd heard before. We went upstairs where Abby slept as far away from her sister as possible and I slept in the middle after giving the least hot one (not saying much) a two-minute quickie.

"Girls, we've got to go, our limo driver says his time is almost up," said Karen, appearing in the bedroom fully clothed to find three others fully clothed, but Kerry riding me in the nude as Abby wired me the six hundred thousand pound in the nude also, suckling on her chief bridesmaid's breasts from time to time.

"Tell him there's another grand in it if he gives me another hour. I want one long, hard fuck with Grant here," she winked at me, shutting her laptop. "All done. How you doin' up there, sexy?" she giggled to Kerry.

"Very fucking well. Fancy paying for us to do this on a more regular basis?"

"It won't cost you so much next time," I said, fondling a breast on each girl.

"Fuck it, I might still join you," said Abby, before Kerry came. "Come on, get dressed and leave us two alone."