Gigolo Ch. 09

Story Info
Hot black hooker has first girl-on-girl experience.
2.4k words
4.05
23.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, I encountered a bit of a bug with the first submission as spotted by one of my fans, so below is the ACTUAL version of Gigolo Ch9. Enjoy!!!

*

"Grant?" I heard the next morning. "Grant, wake up."

I opened my eyes to see Claire lying next to me, as naked as she'd fallen asleep after our third fuck last night. "Hey babe, what time is it?"

"Eight. I've gotta shower and get dressed for lectures. Just wanted to let you know where I am, in case you wanted to meet me back here at two when I'm done." She then winked and leaned in for a snog.

I enjoyed her hot lips against mine, putting an arm around her to grab her stunning black ass. "Sounds good. I'll get up with you, get some work done on the house then pick you up."

"Cool. Let me put some clothes out and we're good to go."

I watched her deliberately lay out the sexiest day underwear she could get her hands on and toss me a towel before leading me out of the room and across the corridor to the bathroom. I was horny -- I always was first thing in the morning -- and so was Claire; we were naked under hot steaming water and bathing each other, so sex was imminent.

A five minute shower took fifteen minutes because we lay down in the bath tub under the water and had a sensual yet quick 69er. However, Claire would get to her lectures on time because I dropped her off before moving onto the house. I got out of the car to see a familiar figure by the door.

"Tanya?" I called.

"Hey stranger, been a while since we had some alone time, hasn't it?" she asked, meeting me by the front door for a passionate snog. I let her in and locked us inside.

"Too long. I'm always fucking Hannah, Mickie, or other non-paying hotties."

"Shame. I didn't even fuck you the other night, you practically fucked everyone else."

"I know, I'm sorry," I said, and slid my hands up the back of her skirt. "I'm mostly here to work, but I'm more than willing to make up for lost time."

"Why are you not soliciting?" she asked, responding to my touch by putting her hands to the buttons of my shirt and beginning to undo it.

"Just fancied a break," I answered, grabbing the zip of her skirt and pulling it down. "I've got plenty of cash, plenty of girls to shag me... and lots of work to do."

Her skirt fell to the ground, followed almost immediately by my shirt. I looked at her crotch. "I know, I'm a slut going commando."

"Only the best women go commando, Paula," I grinned before giving her a quick snog. Putting a hand to her naked, shaven expert pussy that was tight through hard physical exercise away from a street corner, I continued. "It's nice to pull some knickers down, one of the best things in the world is stripping a hot woman, but I do just want to fuck you, so I think its best we're..."

"Stop talking," she interrupted, pressing a hot finger against my experienced lips. "More action, please."

I watched her turn around and bend over, leaning against the nearest wall. "More action coming up."

I undid my jeans and yanked them down with my boxers. Tanya sensually looked at me whilst touching her cunt as I threw my shoes and socks away. Now all I wore was the small amount of bling I owned, and I pressed my hard cock up against Tanya's ass and pussy whilst pulling the hem of her top up and over her head. By the time I was undoing her bra clasp with just my left hand (even more impressive given I'm actually right-handed), my cock was straining for a wet lady hole to slip into, and by the time I tossed Tanya's bra away and started groping her great tits, it had found its way into her wet cunt.

"Argh! Oh baby! Fuck yes! Fuck, fuck me you fucking stud!" she yelled so loudly, I was convinced neighbours could hear, but I didn't care. She had slept with over twelve hundred different men, but she was tight, compassionate and absolutely fantastic.

I bent her over slightly more, grabbed her still by her tits and began banging her harder and harder; upping the pace and force until her screams of pleasure reached the optimum pitch and volume, and then just kept it up.

Far from making her a bad lover, being a pro made her better just as it had made me better. Sex is all about giving your sexual partner (or partners) all of your attention and the maximum amount of pleasure possible, and being a hooker is like a more concentrated version of that. If you except the odd client who just wants to please you (i.e. an older woman who never married who just wants to suck your cock to swallow her first cum in years), you spend your time pleasing the other person, and to hell with how you feel.

What this means is that I know all the tricks to lasting during sex, and even though Tanya was absolutely terrific as a lover (as 1200 men and 625 women, with some of them more than once, would make you), and incredibly tight for her age and experience, I could hold on to make her cum once against the wall, put her on the floor and make her cum there, before taking her upstairs to the only bed and making her cum twice more before I pulled out and emptied my balls all over her tits.

"Does your shower still work?" she asked as I wiped myself clean on her pussy lips.

"Yep, there's some towels in there too. Help yourself."

"Not going to join me?" she winked, stepping out of bed and making naked for the doorway.

I was actually planning on getting straight to work, but damn she was so fucking hot I couldn't really turn her down so I could throw out furniture and carpets could I? "I'm right behind you."

And there I stayed; following her into the shower and washing her dirty ass before becoming so hard I could no longer resist the temptation and fucked it.

Once more she screamed the house down as my hard, big dick slid up her tight, firm ass and I fucked her so hard she came in just minutes, falling over as her legs went weak with the strong orgasm before turning and taking me into her mouth just as I came.

"Need some help downstairs?" she asked as we walked, hand-in-hand and towels in our other hand, back to the bedroom.

"Please. I'm just ripping shit out, then I've gotta go pick Claire up from uni and fuck the tits off her."

"Sounds like fun. Think I might join you. Even though she doesn't do girls."

"We can still have a threesome," I pointed out. "And I'm sure once she sees your tits bouncing around as I fuck you, she'll be more than keen to have you."

"Here's hoping."

This was the decrepit house I was in, where the bed was just a mattress on the floor and the shower was about as weak as a kitten that sort of poured water on you like some dude with a jug, rather than shot it at you like an Eastern European police force with a water cannon directed at some rowdy protestors. Still, the bed was comfortable enough for a good shag or three, and the shower did manage to (eventually) get my cum off Tanya's tits, so it wasn't all lost.

However, it would be the last time that bed and that shower would get used, because it was all ripped out, thrown downstairs and put in a skip that was on the overgrown, weedy front lawn. Tanya asked me what we were supposed to fuck on if we got horny, and that was a very good question. Once I got the place stripped completely down to its bare shell, I'd need to actually furnish it and I hadn't ordered anything yet.

We went on all morning, getting to the point where another couple of hours would have the job done, and at one, we went to the flat, had sex on my bed and then lunch before leaving to pick Claire up from uni. The idea, despite the house needing more work, was to have a threesome where Tanya and Claire didn't really get involved unless they wanted to, in Claire's or my bedroom.

Claire got in her room and coyly changed everything -- including underwear -- in front of Tanya and me, before putting on sexy underwear only. Well, at least she tried to, because as she was about to put her fantastic big black bouncing boobs away, Tanya made a move and managed to grope one. And Claire didn't seem to mind!

Success!

My cock grew quickly in my pants as Tanya stroked one of Claire's breasts, occasionally glancing at her reaction to see if she should continue or stop. Claire's facial expression always said 'continue', so Tanya kept upping the ante more and more, step by step.

She placed her other hand on Claire's other tit, and began rubbing her nipples from their always fairly erect state until they were poking almost a centimetre out from her breast. Another glance up prompted Tanya to stop briefly and remove her tops and bra before grabbing Claire's tits again and leaning in to kiss one.

Claire seemed to flinch ever so slightly as a strange female tongue flicked over her left nipple, but as she then smiled in pleasure, Tanya did it again. And again.

And again.

She began thoroughly sucking, licking and kissing both large black boobs before her as I went to stripping both women of the remainder of their clothes. Tanya had been ready to sit by and watch for the duration of the threesome, maybe touching herself up to a couple of orgasms, but now it looked as though I'd be sitting by. And that was, strangely, absolutely fine by me. The beautiful thing about lesbians, or female bisexuals sleeping with one another, was when it was just them and you could sit and enjoy with a beer and your hard knob in your right hand. When you joined in, it was different. Not so good in some ways, much better in others, but different.

Mind you, as much as I liked sitting by and watching, Claire was hot and so was Tanya, even though there was seventeen years between them. It was almost like watching a mother seduce her daughter, or maybe like a lesbian remake of The Graduate but with no academic storyline.

Claire's ass was as curvy as her tits, and the same went for Tanya. Both were naked by the time Tanya stopped licking Claire's breasts to the point they dripped with her saliva, and presented her boobs for the same oral treatment.

Claire reacted not by licking Tanya's tits, but instead by grabbing her head and giving her the kind of snog some people just dreamed about. It was so hot, I almost came without touching myself, and that was because my hands were otherwise engaged; one hand on each ass, with a finger pressed between their legs and rubbing their pussies. I found Claire's hand on Tanya's pussy, and helped her push a finger inside her first lesbian lover.

Tanya tilted her head back in pleasure, but as soon as she tilted it back, Claire's tongue was straight back down her throat as the sexy student shoved her back onto her bed and mounted her; soon moving her lips to her lover's neck.

As she drew her finger in and out of the vagina she felt, and drew her tongue down over Tanya's breasts and stomach towards her left hand, I drew the cock of my naked body over her asshole and cunt; soon finding myself deep inside her stunning ass.

I spanked her, and this only spurred her on in her horniness. Her head kept moving down Tanya's body and found itself looking at her pussy. After a few coy and cursory little licks, Claire soon began to find herself getting into it; fucking a second finger inside Tanya and eating her out with such wild abandon that I wasn't sure what had been stopping Claire's urges for so long.

She was a woman, and a hot one at that. Given that, Claire had had a lot of oral sex, and so knew what a woman wanted. And so it wasn't surprising that we all came pretty quickly; Claire from my shagging, me giving Claire an anal creampie and Tanya from Claire's cunt-eating technique.

Claire ascended back up Tanya's body to snog her, but was tossed onto her back before she had the chance. Tanya began snogging her anyway whilst I got myself together, recovered and began getting another hard-on. In just minutes, Tanya stopped giving Claire the most passionate kiss of her life, sucked on her tits for a moment and then began going down on her; smacking her own ass as if to beg me to fuck her up there.

I gently teased her ass open with my wet knob; using my cum from shagging Claire as a lubricant to slipping inside Tanya, and it soon worked. But by the time Claire had cum from the best pussy licking she'd ever had (I wasn't insulted, Tanya was too experienced to not be better than me), Tanya and I were nowhere near done. I wasn't sure what Tanya wanted to do, but after asking Claire, she just continued eating her out.

"What did you think, then?" I asked as Claire and I lay alone in bed. Tanya was in the bathroom freshening up.

"Fucking amazing," she swooned, cuddling up to me and hooking a naked leg over my naked crotch. "I can start having female clients now."

"From tonight?" I asked.

"Why not? Although I should get a little practice in first."

"Well, Tanya will be more than happy to open her legs, she's a slut like that."

Claire giggled as if turned on by me calling Tanya a slut. "I was thinking more like somebody else," she said.