Gigolo Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,967 Followers

"I'm scared; I don't know that I should do this," she pleaded her voice soft. Rick knew that she wasn't fighting anymore and that if he was sweet she would be his. Tenderly he softly kissed her again caressing her spine all the way down to her tailbone. Tentatively Mandy put a hand on Rick's shoulder and looked up at him like a small scared child.

"We have all night sweetie. I'll take it nice and slow for you as I want you to smile whenever you think of tonight," he purred seductively. He didn't think it would take all night as he thought he could have her virginity in less than an hour. Smoothly he helped her sit back up on the edge of her bed caressing her knee.

Spotting the fruit he fed her a piece. As he fed her a second piece he kissed her sharing it with her. As Mandy reached for the bowl to give him a piece of fruit her tit smashed against his side. While she delicately put it in his mouth he unfastened the lower buttons of her blouse. She didn't notice until he had finished the third piece that her blouse was open showing him her white bra.

Suddenly she was self conscious and started to reach up and refasten herself but Rick interfered and kissed her with deep passion. The kiss took the virgin's breath away. As Mandy wrapped her arms around Rick's neck for the next kiss he gingerly placed his palm on her DD cup and as the kiss grew in intensity his hand squeezed harder and harder. Mandy moaned out loud.

Once things got this far Rick didn't feel like a male hooker anymore. To him making love to this woman was all that mattered in the entire world. He wanted more than anything to make her happy as the end result would wind up with him being equally as happy. It didn't take much to get her blouse the rest of the way off and onto the floor.

Feeding her another strawberry he licked the juice from her chin and continued to kiss straight down her neck. His mouth continued downward onto her chest until his face was between her bra cups that he now had both hands on. Unceremoniously he reached behind her and unfastened her bra and slid it off her huge titties.

Fear was replaced by passion for Mandy as her lover's hands felt so good on her bare boobs. His tongue was swirling all around her nipples as he laid her back once more. This was it as she was totally his. Rick heard a familiar noise as the door opened slightly. Tom was peaking in to see how things were going.

Not risking closing the door Tom walked away confident that Rick had this babe well in hand. As he grabbed another piece of pizza on his way out he made a note to Email Sarah that if Mandy ever wanted another guy for a change of pace he would volunteer. Of course, he would let Rick know of his interest as they didn't steal one another's dates.

A sigh came from Rick as he was sure Mandy hadn't noticed Tom's brief intrusion. Frantically he sucked from one of Mandy's boobs to the other. She was now grinding them in his face. She didn't notice that one of his hands had left her massive tits and was working its way up her thigh under her skirt.

"Oh Rick this feels so great. I've never felt anything so good." Rick smiled up at her and resumed his assault on her boobs. He could now begin to feel the warmth of her crotch on his hand. Then traveling the final inches he touched her cotton briefs. Taking it slow he ran his fingertips over her hips and worked his way over to her belly.

"Hey sweet lady how about helping me out of my shirt," he hoped this would be a non-threatening request. She smiled and eagerly reached for his buttons. While she was busily doing that his hand crept closer and closer to her womanhood. Crossing her pelvic bone his hand quickly slid right into her crotch and began making soft gentle circles near her clitoris.

Aware of what he was doing Mandy couldn't stop him as it felt too good. When she got the last button of his shirt undone she pushed it off his shoulder. His fingers began working more vigorously as his mouth left her tits and began making a trip across her round belly. He cooed, "Mandy you are so fucking hot; I want you."

He sounded so sincere and so loving. And the truth was that at that moment he was as sincere as any human being could possibly be. He unzipped her skirt and she lifted her hips so he could pull it off. Carefully he slid a finger to the side of her panty crotch and pushing it aside revealing her wet pussy.

He barely ran the tip of one finger over her pussy lips causing Mandy to shudder. His mouth was getting closer and her honey smell filled his nostrils. He lay fully beside her, with his belt at her face, and suddenly pulled off her panties. She was naked in front of a man for the first time in her 35 years of life.

Gently he explored her pussy with his hands. He explored every nook and cranny. A finger came to rest on her clitoris and he gently massaged it eliciting moans from her. He whispered, "Mandy why don't you help me off with the rest of my things. Take your time sweetie but you are driving me crazy with lust."

It was his way of giving her some control but also telling her that he was in a hurry to pop her cherry. He grabbed one of her big ass cheeks and gave a squeeze as his mouth reached her magic spot. Slowly he slid it up and down her lips before sucking her clit into his mouth. A grunt came from her as she got busy undoing his trousers.

Playing with her pussy had never felt as good as what her hired man was doing to her now. His touch was electric sending shocks throughout her body. Mandy struggled with his belt but his zipper came down easily. Rick lifted his hips to allow her to pull down his pants. Mandy surprised him by grabbing a hold of both his pants and undies together and slowly pulling them off of his hips and his legs.

It took a second for her to look up and see his long wide cock before her with the large balls dangling down. The sight took her breath away. She did not know how it would fit in her mouth let alone her pussy. She reached out for his cock and gently felt all over it from the rigidness of the shaft to the spongy feel of it's head.

Her partner was fingering her pussy slowly pushing just inside of her and then pulling back out as his mouth continued working on her nub. Instinct seemed to take control as Mandy played more aggressively with his prick and finally gave it a few small licks on the head before allowing it in her mouth.

Slowly Rick pushed a couple of inches of his member into the younger lady's waiting mouth. He met no resistance; in fact, he felt Mandy's tongue swirl around it. The taste of his cock was nothing special to her but the feel of his large piece of meeting her mouth excited her tremendously. Eagerly she sucked more of his erection into her throat.

Even more exciting to Mandy was how this man was stimulating her pussy in ways she had never been able to accomplish or imagine. A huge shudder ran up her back and her whole body convulsed as she experienced her first true orgasm. His mouth and hands seemed to perform magic on her as now she knew what all of the fuss was about. It was the best feeling she had ever had.

"Did you like that?" Rick softly cooed. He knew the answer already. Mandy's honey was all over his face. He could hear his partner trying to catch her breath. Gently he continued to stroke her twat lips and clit waiting for her answer. Mandy couldn't answer as she was cumming hard for a second time in less than a minute.

"Oh gawd Rick yes, That was unbelievable. I want more. I've never felt like this before." Mandy gasped. Her whole body seemed to tingle. Just then Rick pulled his cock from her mouth as he needed to save himself for her pussy. Quickly he wiped his face off on a nearby piece of clothing as he didn't know how she would react to kissing a man covered in her juices. He turned around, slipping on a rubber, and lay on top of her, face to face.

Gently he brushed the hair out of her face. Sensually he kissed her forehead and down her nose until their lips were once again locked in passion. Very lightly he ground his pelvis against hers. He would have made love to her now even if Sarah called him to tell him that her check had been no good. Nibbling her ear he whispered, I want you."

Mandy knew just what he meant and her nervousness came back in a flood. Panicking she turned her head and whispered back, "Rick, I don't think I can go through with it."

Subtly Rick raised his hips and as he lowered them his cock snuck into her slippery pussy lips. His cock head was barely in her hole as he answered, "Sweet baby it'll be fine. Honey, we're already together, and you feel so nice."

When Rick said this Mandy felt his erection between her pussy lips. She sighed deeply deciding what to do. She knew Rick wasn't going to give her a choice and besides deep down this is what she wanted. Kissing him and wrapping her arms around his neck she gave in "Take me but please be gentle."

"I will," Rick answered as he pushed another inch inside of her very tight pussy. Mandy squirmed as she couldn't believe how big he was. For a moment, it felt like he was going to rip her in two. Supporting himself on his elbows he continued to kiss her and to caress her tits.

His member traveled deeper and deeper where nothing had ever been before until Rick felt her virginal barrier. He paused and looked her in the eyes. Mandy knew why he had stopped and gave him a nod. He pulled back slightly and rammed his cock right through her wall. Mandy let out a loud squeal. Rick paused again to see her reaction. But, his partner said nothing so very slowly he thrust in and out of her pussy.

Gradually the pain from Rick breaking through went away and was being replaced by erotic pleasure. That big cock felt wonderful in her pussy; she wanted all of it. Lustfully she grabbed Rick's ass cheeks in both hands and pleaded, "Oh yes fuck me, fuck me."

Soon her hips were coming up to meet each of his thrusts. Instinct took over for Mandy as her hips slammed against his and her cunt muscles contracted and uncontracted around his pecker. Mandy had never felt a fire like this before as her whole body was into the experience. Lust had totally consumed her.

A tiger was being awakened in Mandy with each stroke of Rick's cock as soon she was digging her fingernails into his back. Her back arched as she welcomed his pecker and begin begging, "Rick harder; oh yes fuck me harder. Oh son of a fucking bitch I am going to explode."

Just as Rick let loose his own giant release of spunk Mandy clawed into him harder while her whole body tensed and then suddenly relaxed. He felt the gush of her honey all around his cock and exhausted he pulled out of her pussy and lay down beside her and kissed her cheek. They were silent enjoying the sweet afterglow.

Mandy had never imagined having sex to be anything like that or anything that great. Looking down she discovered Rick's condom and was slightly disappointed that he hadn't filled her pussy with his seed. But, she had also been a bit disappointed when he didn't cum in her mouth. The obvious idea hit her and she asked her hired man if she could drink his jism from his rubber. Rick started to take it off for her but she swiped his hand away and did it herself and licked all of it up. She loved his salty taste.

The gigolo liked to spend the night with his newly deflowered women as it seemed to make the experience more memorable for them and they really appreciated it. His only rule was to leave before breakfast as staying would cross some imaginary line. He snuggled with her throughout the night.

At about 3:00 she reached over and touched her bed partner smiling to herself about actually having a guy in her bed. The next thing she knew they were rolling all over the bed and Rick soon had his hard cock in her horny pussy. When the sun peaked through the curtains Rick threw the covers back and admired her big beautiful ass.

Mandy awoke to him kissing her ass feverishly. He was now doing something that he wanted to do not just to please his customer. He couldn't resist a sweet ass this big and sexy. After pulling her up to her knees he tongued out her asshole before fucking her pussy one last time.

As Mandy got ready for work that morning she had a new spring in her step. She knew her problems hadn't been solved by this one night of fucking but now knew solving her sexual frustrations was possible. She hired Rick one more time and they spent three glorious hours together. He even fucked her pert little asshole.

Looking at men to size them up became an obsession with her. She even found herself flirting a bit, even with her friend, Mark. At Rick's suggestion she hired Tom to see what making love with another man would be like. She had to be sure that it would be as good with someone else as it was with Rick.

She found out that in some ways Tom was far better than Rick had been but in other ways Rick excelled far more than did Tom. A new confidence seemed to blossom from Mandy. She began to dress more seductively wearing blouses with plunging neck lines and pants that hugged her incredible ass.

Before long she was actively dating and having a great time. Her friends couldn't believe the difference in her. One day one of her closest friends, also a 35 year old virgin, asked what she had done to change. Mandy reached into her purse and handed her an "oak Street Secrets" business card.

hotpup
hotpup
1,967 Followers
12