Gil Could Not Stay Away

Story Info
The 2nd time Gil and Judy were together.
1.4k words
3.74
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers

Gil could not stay away.

It had been 4 days since Gil and Judy had been together and I knew Judy was thinking of Gil. She had changed towards me. Every time I wanted sex she was always busy or had something else to do.

Judy had given Gil her work phone number and had told him if needed to talk to me call me on this number. That Friday night she came home and told me that Gil had called her at work.

"What did he want?" I asked her.

"He wants to see me," she replied.

"What do you want?"

"I am leaving this up to you."

There goes John's sick mind another story time.

"Let me think for a minute," I came back.

"Yes but I am going to set it up I want to watch. I picked up my cell phone and put the speaker on.

"I want you to listen to this," I told her as I called Gil.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gil what's going on?" Everything stopped at this point. I knew he was scared to death that I had found out about him and Judy.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked.

"No, I'm at the bar having a couple of drinks and was thinking you and I are too good of friends to go on like this."

"Maybe tomorrow I can stop by and pick you up and we can go out and have some beer at our old places," he asked.

"Can't do that tomorrow Gil I'm leaving to go see my parents and I am going to be gone all day. I'm leaving at 7:30. I just wanted to let you know you're such a good friend and I know I can trust you."

We said good bye and I hung up. 10 seconds later the house phone rings. Judy answers and you would never guess who it was? Why yes, my good buddy Gil.

"You will never guess who just called me," he said

"Who?"

"I was really surprised it was John."

"What did he want Gil?"

"He wanted to let me know that we should stay friends and go out and have a few drinks. I was really shocked. Are you sure he doesn't know anything?"

"He hasn't said anything to me," Judy lied.

"He told me that he was going to be away tomorrow so do you think we can get together? I'm already missing your big tits." Judy put her hand on her tit and started squeezing it.

"Ya! Gil, that really sounds great to me. Why don't you come over about nine?"

"I will see you then," Gil said. They said goodbye and hung up.

"I want you to wear your blouse that buttons up the front that you can see through, with no bra," I told Judy. "I want you to wear a real short skirt with no panties. I am going to be in the closet with the door cracked so I can see everything. Keep the doors to the bed room closed and locked. If he wants to go in there tell him that you are putting in new carpet. You set down close to the end of the couch so he has to set on the end with his back to me. When he gets here you tell him I called about 8:30 and that I'm going to be home around 10 because everything went wrong at my parents."

That night we went out to dinner and did not drink anything. I think Judy's mind was on the next day.

The next morning I got up and cleaned the closet out so I could put a chair in there. At 15 till 9 there was a knock on the door. Judy opened it and it was Gil.

"Hey," Judy said, "I just fixed me a bowl of fruit you are a little early."

"I couldn't wait to see you," Gil said, "Wow you look great! I like the no bra it really makes my cock hard."

Judy had her bowl of fruit in her hand and sat down on the couch.

"John called. Everything went wrong at his parents and he is going to be back at 10.

"That doesn't give us a lot of time," Gil said, "I had planned all day."

"We have to take what we can get," Judy replied, "We'll have fun."

Gil sat next to her putting his right arm around her. He started stroking her right arm real lightly. Judy finished her fruit and looked at Gil. Gil kissed her on the forehead and put his mouth on hers. I could see their tongues touching and Gil had started unbuttoning Judy's blouse he got it all the way unbuttoned and put his left hand inside cupping her whole tit.

"These are the most beautiful tits I have ever touched," he said, and I thought Judy was going stick her tongue all the way down his throat.

I could see the nipple in between Gil's fingers, and it was really hard. To be able to see this my dick was so hard and I reached into my pants and started stroking myself. I had to be careful not to cum I didn't want to lose interest and get out of the closet and kicks Gil's ass.

I saw Gil whisper something in Judy's ear and she stood up facing Gil and me. She didn't look at me, I was 5 feet away. She had her eyes closed and was breathing real deep. Gil leaned forward and put 1 of her nipples in his mouth and started flicking real fast with his tongue. He ran both hands under her skirt.

"You nasty girl," Gil said, "You don't have any panties on."

"I only did that for you," Judy said, gasping, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Judy was getting off. I could see that Gil had stuck at least 2 fingers inside of her and had found her G spot. Her face was bright red and I could see cum running down Gil's arm. Gil reached and unsnapped her skirt and she was standing nude right in front of him.

Gil leaned back on the couch and Judy got on the couch standing and straddling Gil's waste her pussy was right in front of his mouth. Judy had put two fingers on her pussy lips and spread them apart. I could see the pinkness of her clit. I wanted to reach out and put my tongue deep inside.

I couldn't stop my cock as it started jerking right when Gil put his hands on her arse and pulled her cunt into his mouth. I could see his tongue flicking in and out.

Judy was moaning deep inside her throat and had her hand on the back of Gil's head pulling him really hard into her cunt. Gil had his finger dug in deep into her arse and swatted her. I could see hand prints on Judy's arse they were getting bright red.

Judy blew her cookies, and I could see cum running down Gil's chin. Judy sat down in Gil's lap and put her arms around his neck and stuck her tongue in his mouth, still breathing really hard.

Gil rose up and undid his pants, pushing his pants and under shorts to the floor. Judy reached down and guided his dick inside of her. Judy started going up and down real fast, her tits bouncing in Gil's face. He took both hands and held them and started biting on her nipples.

"Oh! My God!" Gil shouted, "This feels really great! Judy slow down I want to feel it going inside of you!"

At those words Judy started cumming. They both got off together. Judy fell forward and her tits went right in Gil's face. Her breathing started slowing down.

"I'm sorry," Judy said in Gil's ear, "I got the best of it today."

"John is going to be here in 10 or 15 minutes," Judy said, looking at the clock.

"Did you hear me complaining? Gil said. He was soft but he was still inside of Judy.

"Hey," Gil said before he pulled it out, "I have a friend named Mike. How about the next time I come over I bring him?"

"Let me think about it," Judy said, "Give me a call."

"Ok!" Gil jumped up and threw his clothes on. He gave Judy a kiss and was out the door.

"I am really horny!" I came out and said to the bed room. Now all my thoughts were Gil wants to bring someone over. It couldn't happen too soon for me.

onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers