GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 07

Story Info
Susan works sexy massaging skills on friend's hubby!
9.3k words
4.38
28k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is another in a series of two sexy older female friends, Beth and Susan, both 61, subjecting Beth's husband Jared to prolonged sexual agony, each taking turns on him separately, with prior knowledge and approval of both! Contains scenes of playful domination, cum-sharing and lesbian sex)

Susan and Beth sat at Beth's counter separating her living room and kitchen sipping chardonnay on a warm summer day in late afternoon. The sexy 61-year-old and very well kept blonde friends had just returned from their usual weekly tennis outing, cooling down from what had been a very sweaty two hours.

It was about a week ago the two of them accompanied Beth's husband Jared on a business trip to Miami, where they continued their playful domination of the unwitting man, a wonderfully cruel creative practice they'd devised some months back.

They'd have their way with him, separately but usually in close proximity of one another, driving the poor man mad, bringing him to the edge of orgasm and denying him – before one or the other or both drained him dry.

It fueled their sexual fire, satisfying their dominant, playful nature, all the more so because Jared had no clue what was going on.

Susan and Beth enjoyed the game, two crafty cougars concocting all manner of sexy scenarios with Jared – and each other. As they sat at the counter, dabbing sweat from their pretty faces and sipping wine, they recalled the Miami trip, laughing at the memories and of working poor Jared into a sexual frenzy of frustration and submissiveness.

"God, that was such a fun trip, baby, thanks so much for having me along," Susan said, filling their glasses again. "Well, for convincing Jared to have me along anyway.."

"My pleasure, sweet cheeks," Beth cooed, sitting next to her best friend and giving her luscious tush a quick squeeze. "Our pleasure, actually, I think Jared had some fun, too, even if he didn't know it!"

"I loved the restaurant scene, that was fucking epic," Susan growled, leaning to Beth to give her a quick kiss. "Me under the table sucking his cock...

"Oh shit, what about JARED under there when I left the room, eating your pussy, then I come back and you, you crazy bitch, you're taking pictures of him locked in those sexy thighs of yours to show me while he was eating you!" Beth roared with laughter. "Jesus, you are way more ballsy than I am!"

"I'm not sure about that, bitch!" Susan laughed, then moaning as Beth ran her hand up her supple thighs to tickle her hairy pussy in her sweat-and-pussy-juice soaked thong. "What was your favorite part?"

"Oh hell, it was ALL my favorite part, but I guess maybe me catching Jared in the hotel right after you sat on his face, it stunk SO bad after we'd gotten all sweaty at the beach and shopping, and me accusing him of having something on the side in Miami!" Beth giggled. "That was fun..."

"Yeah, but it was more fun when you gave him a dose of your own stink face baby, Christ, you almost killed him!" Susan laughed, spreading her meaty, freckled thighs further apart for Beth's fingers. "You made him eat your sweaty cunt and scissored him so hard in your thighs you knocked him out! Damn girl, if I didn't come into the room and tell you to quit, you would've murdered the poor bastard by cracking his skull!"

"Yeah, sometimes I do get carried away with squeezing when he makes me cum really good...and that slave boy always does make us cum good, doesn't he?" Beth smiled, licking Susan's ear, making her shiver as she ran her finger under the thong to plunge into her wet snatch. "God, your horny little slut, you're drenched!"

She pulled her finger out and smelled it, wrinkling her nose.

"And stinky, but in a very good way," she hissed, holding it to Susan's mouth, where both sexy grannies licked and sucked it clean, then locked lips for a brief, deep, tongue wrestling kiss.

Susan got up and stood behind Beth, rubbing her shoulders and kissing down her silky hair to her neck, nuzzling it.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Beth sighed, bending her head to give her friend all of her neck, Susan licking and suckling the sexy folds of her slight wattle.

"Mmmm, that TASTES so good," Susan giggled, nipping her throat. "So salty...so sexy..."

"Damn, Susan, your massages are spectacular, keep it up," Beth said as Susan's hands kneaded her sore shoulders bare in her clingy sleeveless tennis top. "Those classes you're taking are paying off....how many to go before you get your license?"

"Couple more months," Susan said. "It'll be good to make some money at this, right, I've always been good with my hands!"

Beth shrieked as Susan suddenly plunged her hands under her top and twisted her nipples through the bra. The women laughed as Susan continued to rub Beth's ample tits, squeezing the meaty flesh of them and kissing her neck again.

"I love practicing on you, lover," Susan growled, rubbing her hands down Beth's sides, massaging her way to her hips and ass. "Though what I want to do to you is hardly what I'll do when I go legit..."

"Yeah, that's gonna be tough for someone like you," Beth smiled, melting as Susan's hands worked her tits through her t-shirt, rubbing her pussy into her back. "God, someone's super horny today..."

"C'mon, let's take this to the floor so I can...you know, practice," Susan said, leading Beth to the living room and spreading a large couch blanket on the floor. "Lay down, sugar, lemme do my massage thing..."

"Well, OK, but only to let you practice, no funny stuff," Beth said as sarcastically as possible.

"Scouts honor, I promise," Susan said with smiling and equal sarcasm.

Beth laid on the floor, face down, Susan straddling her ass, pussy squarely on it, leaning forward to massage her sexy friend's back and shoulders, Beth cooing under her touch. She worked her talented fingers in deeper and harder, all the while gently pumping her pussy into Beth's ass.

"God, I can feel your heat on my butt, baby," Beth groaned, wiggling her sexy old ass in time with Susan's gyrating crotch and hips. "Damn, you make me feel so good..."

"It's what I do, honey," Susan sighed, pumping her cunt harder into Beth's splendid old ass.

She massaged her friend for long, glorious moments, feeling her pussy get juicier and juicier, and then flipped her over, helping her peel off her top and bra, Beth's sweaty old tits splayed slightly out to the sides. Susan smiled, her pussy now atop Beth's, and slowly took her own shirt and bra off, then leaned down to gently cup and caress Beth's meaty tits.

"This part of the massage?" Beth asked with mock shyness. "Oh my word, this isn't routine!"

"No, no it's not, bitch, so shut up and take it!" Susan snarled, painfully twisting Beth's thick erect nipples, making her yelp in pain.

She leaned forward as she twisted her nipples, lapping Beth's trim belly, working her way up to her tits to lick the sweat from under her friend's boobs. Beth groaned, hands above her head as Susan swept her tongue around the succulent white meat of her tits and then suckled a nipple, biting one until Beth shrieked before moving to the other.

"God, Susan, your fucking tongue is something else," Beth hissed, watching her friend lick the sweat between and under her boobs and up over the wrinkled cleavage to suckle on the perspiration-rich folds of her sexy wattle. "FUCK, I love that, you know that, you know how to hit all my triggers!"

"All part of MY massage, bitch," Susan moaned, mouthing her way around Beth's fleshy throat.

"Oh my GOD, you're so nasty!" Beth cried out as Susan worked her way into one exposed armpit, lapping the thick, salty sweat from it, digging her tongue into the stubble-covered flesh and growling before lapping her way to the other to suck it clean. "Fuck, who knew having your armpits worshipped could be so goddam sexy!"

"I knew it," Susan giggled, now lying flush on her friend and working her cunt to Beth's, tribbing her in a lesbian scissor clench, pussy mashed to pussy. "Not part of the training though, came up with this on my own!"

The two friends made out wetly and deeply, Beth relishing the flavor and scent of her own sweat on Susan's lips and tongues as her friend continued to thrust her cunt into hers. Susan finally broke the kiss and licked her way down Beth's front, making her shiver, as she slowly peeled off her friend's soaking wet panty with her teeth.

"Oh, baby..." Beth groaned weakly, watching Susan part her thighs and lay flat between them, nuzzling her nose into her musky cunt hair, inhaling the sweaty aroma.

"Massage almost ovah, rady!" Susan said in a brutally bad mock Asian accent. "You rike happy ending now? Extra, rady, extra 25 dorrah!"

Beth roared with laughter.

"That's so racist, Susan, that's so fucking racist," she growled, then adding as she pulled Susan's face to her moist quim and locked it in place by wrapping her muscular old thighs around her head. "But yeah, I'd LOVE a happy ending, so get to it!"

"Yes, rady, yes," Susan said in that bad accent again, burying her face into the sopping slit.

Beth moaned, arching her back as Susan's tongue lanced the sweat-matted fur of her pussy, drilling into her velvety hole, plunging it in and out. She tongue fucked her for a moment as she ground her nose against Beth's engorged, moist clit, and then lapped her way up the hairy lips to the nubbin, flickering her tongue back and forth.

Beth's thighs involuntarily tightened around Susan's head, the tight adductor muscles firmly pressing into her ears and neck, making her dizzy. The sexy pressure drove Susan to lick harder and faster, her palms massaging and kneading her friend's gripping thighs as she madly humped the floor under her, driving her pussy into the bunched-up blanket in an effort to find suitable friction for her clit.

"Fuck...fuck... FUCK BABY EAT ME EAT MY CUNT!" Beth screamed, legs locked out straight and pussy gushing orgasmic fluids in a steady pulsating stream into and over Susan's trapped face.

Beth finally stopped cumming, panting, looking down at her friend's soaked face in her thighs. She giggled and relaxed her scissoring grip, Susan's head popping free. She gasped for air as she licked her lips, and ran her tongue over Beth's now slack thighs drenched in her cum.

"GODDAM Susan, I hardly ever squirt like that!" Beth said breathlessly, sitting up to frame Susan's face in her hands and lick her own cum from it. "You are SO fucking good at massage..with your hands AND mouth!"

The beautiful women sat for long, loving moments locked into each other's arms, kissing, caressing, cooing, their crotches locked together, moist and hot, swiveling their hips for deeper contact. They finally stood up, Beth pulling the blanket off the floor that was now soaked with their sweat and the gooey remnants of her squirting orgasm.

"Guess this has gotta be washed," she said, tossing it toward the stairs and embracing Susan for a hug and kiss, licking her ear. "Mmmm, I could do this all night, baby, but Jared will be home soon, guess we gotta stop for now..."

"Damn shame," Susan said, shivering as Beth ran her tongue into her other ear. "Unless..."

"Unless what, baby?" Beth growled, biting down Susan's neck to lap her sweaty tits.

"Unless....lemme think..." Susan said.

Beth's head popped up straight, looking into Susan's mischief-filled eyes.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she smiled.

"That I could use another victim...well, I mean SUBJECT to practice my...my massage techniques on?" Susan beamed.

"Damn, girl, that's EXACTLY what I'm thinking!"

They pulled their tops back on, their bodies glistening with sweat from their encounter on this humid afternoon, and sat at the counter, sipping wine and creating a plan.

"Oh, that poor, poor boy!" Susan laughed, clinking glasses with her friend as they heard a car pull into the driveway. "And speaking of the sexy devil..."

Jared was so exhausted, he didn't notice Susan's car in the drive until he was next to it. He groaned, wondering if he should just back out and drive away, drinking away the rest of the afternoon at his favorite bar down the street until Susan left.

But then, Beth popped her head out of the door – where behind her, out of Jared's sight, Susan knelt and playfully stuck her head under Beth's tennis skirt to lap at her friend's tight asshole.

"Honey, you're home!" she called out in a constrained voice, reveling at Susan's tongue plunging into her sweaty butt hole. "Come on in..Susan's here, she'll be happy to see you!"

"Yeah, can't wait," he said dryly, piling out of the car.

"God, Susan, you're too much!" Beth said, turning to pull her friend off her knees for a quick kiss and taste of her ass funk on Susan's tongue. "C'mon, we got a plan to stick to!"

They retreated to the living room as Jared came in, gamely smiling and nodding at Susan, who rushed to him and gave him a big hug.

"Sorry for how sweaty and stinky I am, we just got through tennis...and working out a little more here," she said, pushing off him and spreading her arms in a 'ta-da' motion. "You know, to keep these old bodies in shape!"

"Yeah, nice, nice," he said weakly, noting her shapely old body and preferring not to, quickly grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Susan and I were just talking about our little getaway to Florida last week and how much fun we had, weren't we Susan?"

"Yeah, Jared, honestly I can't thank you enough for that, that was so sweet to have me join you," Susan said. "I know I'm a handful some time..."

"Oh, no, not at all," Jared said, trying to mean it and failing. "It's OK. Glad to have you."

"I wish I could think of some way to pay you back.."

"Don't be silly, nothing, it's nothing," he said, fighting not to notice how incredibly sexy Susan looked, her silky hair pulled into a ponytail, her incredible body sweaty and firm.

"Wait...I know!" Beth suddenly said as Susan took her wine glass to sit in the living room as they stood at the counter, crossing her muscular legs that drew his gaze. "You know what Susan's been up to lately, Jared?"

"I can only imagine," he said softly, looking at Susan's legs and recalling the times she'd forced his head between them. "No, what?"

"Susan's working to get her massage therapy license, Jared, did you know that?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I think you told me..yeah, I guess I knew," he said warily, suspicious right away of where this could be heading.

"Well, she needs practice..in fact, she just gave me one helluva massage, right hon?" Beth said, looking back over her shoulder to where Susan sat.

"Yeah, you REALLY seemed to like my rubdown, honey!" Susan laughed.

"Well, what about Susan giving you a massage..right now, for practice!"

"Uh, no, no, I don't...honestly, it's OK, she..." Jared stammered nervously.

"No, it'll be fun, it's her way of paying you back, she gets practice, you get a great rubdown, right Susan?" Beth said.

"Oh yeah, a great rubdown, I'm getting pretty good at it," Susan drawled, winking at Jared who stood facing his wife.

"No, no really," he said a bit more firmly. "I got...I got shit, work to finish, I just..."

"Come on, honey," Beth said very softly, walking up to Jared and whispering conspiratorially as she reached up and rubbed his shoulders and neck, looking into his eyes. "She needs the practice, you'll be helping her..."

Jared looked over Beth's shoulder where Susan now spread her thighs, pulling her thong aside to show him her hairy cunt, flashing her tongue out in a mock pussy-eating motion. Jared's eyes widened more in anger than lust.

"No, I don't..."

"Honey, you know how tight you get at work, at the computer all day, you always say your neck gets so cramped up," Beth said. "Susan can help you with that."

"Oh yeah, I got just the thing for your neck, Jared," Susan called out from behind Beth. "Just the thing..."

Jared looked at her. Susan took a pillow from the couch and scissored it between her muscular old thighs, ankles locked, legs bulging as she squeezed it. She winked at Jared who made tiny head-shaking motions at her.

She snapped her legs out straight and squeezed it harder, making Jared wince knowing how strong they truly were.

"No...I..." he mumbled.

"For me, baby," Beth whispered, licking her lips. "Trust me, I'll make it up to you."

He went weak in the knees, head slumped on his chest, as he said weakly "OK, Ok...fine..."

Beth clapped her hands in glee, telling Susan, "Honey, go get your portable massage table and oils and stuff, that's in the car, right? You know what? You can set up outside on the back deck, it's cooler out there, you'll have privacy..."

"Yeah, privacy is good," Susan said, getting up. "And you're right, it just so happens I have my stuff, I have a class tonight in fact, you're in luck, Jared!" Susan said, getting up. "You sure you don't mind?"

Beth cupped his ass out of Susan's sight, making him jump.

"No, no it's fine, whatever I can do...well, to help, I guess..."

"You're such a good friend!" Susan said, hugging him before dancing out of the house to her car.

Beth kissed her husband, ramming her tongue in his mouth, pushing her crotch into his and cupping his ass, grinding her tits on his chest. Jared moaned, cock going hard at his wife's touch, as it always did.

"Uh-oh," she said, feeling his dick grow between them. "Better not get you too excited...now go upstairs and take all your clothes off, put on your robe and come back."

"What?" he said. "All my clothes...I think I'll leave my shorts on, or a bathing suit..."

"Jared, you've had massages before, you strip ALL the way down, it's the best way, and it'll give Susan practice on discretion," Beth said, Jared's eyes almost rolling over at that pronouncement. "You know, how to tuck the sheet up between your legs and not touch the client's crotch...which you better not even be THINKING about, baby!"

"OWWW!" he yelped as Beth crushed his nuts through his pants with one hand, grinning at him until his dick went soft against her wrist.

"That's better," she cooed. "Now go!"

Jared shuffled away just as Susan came in, winking at him out of Beth's sight and staring at his crotch. He shook his head at her and trotted upstairs to change.

"Things are working out according to plan, baby," Beth said, pulling Susan to her for a quick sloppy kiss before helping her set up outside.

Jared came back downstairs, against his better judgment having stripped bare before putting his robe on and cinching it very tightly around him. Beth walked into the kitchen as Susan spread out her oils on a small table outside on the patio.

"Go, enjoy, stud," Beth hissed, kissing him and palming his dick under his robe.

"Christ, Beth, stop, please!" he cried out. "I don't want to do this, don't make it..."

"What, HARD on you?" Beth laughed, squeezing his nuts again until he yelped. "You better not BE hard, you got that? Now go, Susan's waiting, I'm just gonna catch up on some emails on the couch in the living room, watch some TV..."

"Aren't you going to watch the massage?" Jared said desperately.

"Watch? Why would I watch, would I watch at a spa, you dope?" she laughed. "Just go, and try to relax, for God's sake, you're doing this for Susan, go!"

He slowly walked outside where Susan stood, smiling and waiting. She peeked into the house where Beth was on the couch in the living room, then grabbed Jared, hugging him and ramming her tongue down his throat. He resisted, trying to twist away, but she held tight to him, grinding her pussy into his hardening cock beneath the robe.

"Mmmm, I feel it baby, you're getting excited!" she hissed, biting his neck and pulling his robe off, his hard cock springing free.

"PLEASE SUSAN!" he growled in a hoarse whisper. "For Christ's SAKE!"