GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cupped his ass with one hand and grabbed a bottle of oil with the other, greasing up both hands and massaging his bare bottom, making him moan, as his cock poked into her cunt through her little tennis skirt. He was sweating heavily from nerves, as Susan pushed one hand between them to oil up his dick with long, steady strokes.

"Like my massage so far, baby?" she cooed, lifting her tennis skirt up to her waist and shuffling forward, imprisoning his slick dick in the meaty clamp of her upper thighs, the top of the shaft brushing her cunt. "Mmmm, baby, lemme thigh fuck that big old dick!"

"Please...oh fuck...please, Susan...goddammit...please..." he babbled as Susan squeezed his cock in her old thighs, flexing down on it with the soft, alluringly wrinkled flesh, relaxing and squeezing again, her meaty gams undulating on his trapped dick like a quivering fleshy wave. "Please...God...you'll make...oh fuck..."

"Gonna CUM in my thigh fuck, hmmm?" she growled, pumping her hips and humping his cock harder and faster in her leggy lock. "Think THIS will help?"

Jared's eyes shot open and he had to stifle a scream by clamping his mouth to Susan's neck as she drilled one oily finger up his ass as she quivered her thighs on his dick. It felt incredible, his torso swept by the heat emanating from her probing digit that twisted and tickled his prostate, making his cock ooze precum as it was just about to burst.

And then it wasn't. She yanked the finger from his ass and pulled her slick thighs off his cock. He stared at her, open mouthed, aching for release or this madness to stop.

"Lay down, lover, assume the position," she said, nodding toward the house. "Wife's coming!"

He leaped on the table and Susan pulled the sheet over his legs and butt as he lay face down, his head in the donut-hole attachment at the top. He heard the slider open and Beth pad out onto the deck as Susan stood by his head, slowly massaging his shoulders and back with her oily hands.

"How's it going, kids?" Beth said, winking at Susan and looking at her luscious thighs oiled and streaked on the inside with Jared's precum. "Just checking to see if you needed anything. Water? Beer? Wine?"

"No, no, we're fine, honey, thanks," Susan said, walking over to Beth and rubbing a finger through the streaks of clear gel on her thigh for Beth to lick off as Jared lay unaware next to them. "But actually, I do have to pee...just keep my customer happy for a minute, would ya?"

"Sure thing," Beth said, pulling Susan in for a quick wet kiss before letting her go inside and then walking to the table. "How you doing honey?"

"Great, great, great," he said too enthusiastically. "Uh, yeah, fine, fine..."

Beth made him jump by pushing a hand under the sheet over his ass, squeezing it.

"It's all oily!" she snarled. "Is Susan..are you LETTING Susan massage your ass?"

"What? NO! She...in massages...you know, they do get...they..." he babbled, trying to turn to face her.

Beth ran a hand between his legs and under, past his balls and right onto his cock, which was just starting to flag from the full boner Susan's thighs had him worked up to earlier. She dragged her hand to his balls and squeezed angrily, Jared howling in pain.

"You fucker, you're HARD from Susan's massage?" she barked.

"No, no, you, from you..just squeezing my ass, I swear, fuck, Beth, my balls!" he growled in agony.

"You better be telling the TRUTH, boy!" she hissed, squeezing his nuts until his dick shrank beneath him. "Now keep that thing down..or else!"

She gave him one last ball crunch and let go, stepping back just as Susan returned.

"He's good to go again, honey," Beth said sweetly. "We were just chatting, he says you're doing a great job, very relaxing..right babe?"

"Yeah, oh yeah, very..." he moaned, the pain in his balls subsiding.

"Thanks, Jared," Susan cooed, winking at Beth. "Now get back inside and let me do my thing to your husband!"

Beth walked inside, closing the slider and standing there, watching, pulling up her skirt and thong aside to finger her wet cunt. Susan stifled a laugh and stood by Jared's head, massaging his back and shoulders. He relaxed, succumbing to her handiwork, marveling at how good it felt.

His cock, which had mercifully wilted beneath him, stirred now as Susan leaned over his back, pressing her tits into it after freeing them from her sports bra, nipples running through the oily flesh.

"Susan please...please don't.." he begged, body tight as she now straddled his head, brushing her cunt over the back of it, her strong thighs framing his face in the donut-shaped headpiece. "Please.."

"Shhh...lemme do my thing, lover," she snarled, now extending her hands under the sheet to maul his greased-up butt cheeks.

Beth watched, fingering her cunt, eyes locked on Susan's as she pressed her pussy harder into Jared's head, pumping her clit against his skull, her thighs clamping harder around his neck. His hands came up to them, pulling at the silky tight meat of them, trying to tug them off.

But she was too strong and determined, scissoring it tighter and grinding harder onto his head. He could feel the heat and wetness of Susan's insatiable cunt on his skull, his hair getting soaked with the flow streaming through her thong.

"FUCK, SUSAN PLEASE!" he croaked weakly as she worked his butt cheeks farther apart, now sticking one finger from each hand up his hole. "GOD NO!"

"Shhhh...shhh...almost there...I can see wifey clearly, baby, she's right where she needs to be in there," Susan hissed, winking at the astonished and delighted Beth standing in the doorway fingering her cunt. "Almost there...oh fuck..oh FUCK!!!"

She came hard on Jared's thigh-strapped head, soaking it, pumping her cunt against it and fingering his asshole deeper, almost making him cum. She finished her orgasm and winked at Beth, standing up to unlock her thighs from his head, stepping back to pull her bra and t-shirt back down over her tits and smooth out her skirt.

"Here she comes again, Jared, she sure is nosey!" Susan whispered to him, pulling the sheet back over his ass, his cock pinned hard beneath him and aching for release.

"Hey, just checking on you guys, everything OK?" Beth said, waltzing out to the patio and high fiving her horny friend.

"Yup, his upper body is done, just about to do his legs," Susan said. "You wanna help me? Wouldn't hurt to learn some stuff that you could use on him, too."

"Great idea, honey, yeah, I'd love that!" Beth laughed. "Show me!"

She walked up to Jared, noting his sopping wet hair, winking at Susan.

"Jared, your head is soaked, what's up with that?"

"Uh...it's hot, got sweaty..." he babbled.

"Hot? It's pretty cool out here," Beth said curiously.

"It's actually some...uh, new, special oil I use," Susan interjected, trying not to laugh. "Very special."

"No kidding?" Beth asked, running her hand through Jared's hair, her husband cringing at the touch and craning his neck to look up her, about to beg her not to do what she was about to do.

Which was to hold her fingers to her nose, wrinkling it at the scent.

"This smells familiar...," she said, noting with great delight Jared making the mental connection to the stench of Susan's ripe cunt on his face down in Miami the week before, knowing it was the same smell Beth was now sniffing with suspicion. "Kinda...funky..."

"Yeah, very aromatic, natural, you know?" Susan cut in, tossing Beth a towel. "Now clean up and gimme a hand, girlfriend!"

Beth shrugged, then winked at Susan as Jared lowered his head. She walked to the end of the table, where Susan was tucking one part of the sheet between Jared's thighs, exposing one ass cheek. Beth did the same with the other, and now just about every inch of his butt was glistening before them.

"Uh, is that...are you ok with this, hon?" Beth asked her husband, whose body was visibly tense.

"Oh, it's fine, the butt muscles are the biggest in the body, they need the most work!"

Susan laughed. "You don't mind, do ya hon?"

"No, no, of course not," Beth sighed, eyes popping wide as Susan playfully ran her hand under her skirt, squeezing Beth's gorgeous cheeks. "Hey, it's all part of the massage, right?"

Jared was going out of his mind now as Susan and Beth massaged his feet, his wife following Susan's lead, squeezing the soles, and then slowly up his calves and thighs, kneading the tense muscles of them, each women fighting the giggles as they worked. They got to his ass, Beth taking one cheek, Susan the other, squeezing the oily flesh in their strong fingers.

"Feel good honey?" Beth asked sweetly. "You don't mind, do you?"

"No, he doesn't mind," Susan answered, sticking her tongue out and wiggling it at his butt, making Beth nearly explode with laughter. "Hey, two masseuses at once sure cuts the time it takes, huh? Maybe you and I should go into business, ya know, tag-team massages?"

"You never know, friend, you never know," Beth sighed. "I tell ya, I love a good massage, and remember this part, getting my butt..you know, rubbed, very relaxing..."

"Yeah?" Susan asked, aroused at the thought.

"Yeah," Beth continued. "The last time Jared and I were on vacation, I got a great massage...this guy at a spa at this Caribbean resort we stayed at...GOD, he had great hands, really gave me a good one..."

"On your ass, too?" Susan laughed.

"Well...yeah..." Beth giggled. "Sorry Jared, never told you that part, but you don't care do ya? I mean, a strange man...and god, such a good-looking young one, too, rubbing my ass? I mean it was all on the up and up, no funny stuff, just part of the massage, but damn, that felt so good. Never had anyone rub my ass like that before, it was actually very relaxing..."

Jared winced listening to her, but also felt his cock stiffen at the thought of another man, and a young good-looking one at that, massaging his wife's ass and her recounting it.

"You should have asked for happy ending, 25 dorrar extra!" Susan laughed, continuing to deeply massage Jared's cheek as Beth did the same to the other.

"Susan, really!" Beth exclaimed in mock indignation. "Your mind..honestly, sometimes..."

"Oh, stop, I'm kidding, you know that," Susan said. "Hey, what time is it?"

"Uh...4:45, why?" Beth asked.

"Damn, gotta make a quick call...hey, stay here with our customer a sec, will ya?" Susan said, wiping her hands with a towel.

"No problem," Beth said as she left – and stood in the doorway as Beth had moments ago.

"Hon, you didn't mind us rubbing your butt, did ya?" she asked, running her hands up Jared's thighs and cupping his ass.

"No...god...no, no," he stammered.

"Or me talking about getting my butt rubbed that time on vacation?" she said seductively, spreading his cheeks and running her fingers over his hole, making him wince. "Or did that turn you on, baby...?"

"Oh God...please, Beth...no, didn't mind...oh fuck, please don't...oh SHIT!"

She knifed one finger from each hand into his asshole – just as Susan had done moments before. His cock grew impossibly stiffer as she stroked them in and out, Susan watching from the doorway and fingering her hairy pussy – just had Beth had done moments before.

"God, I've fucked your butt with my fingers before, baby, but you never felt this loose before!" Beth gasped, working both into his hole now and twisting them around, making him groan and grind his cock into the table. "It's like something was already in here!"

"NO!" he cried out. "Goddammit..please stop...or...you'll make me...cum!"

"Mmmm, maybe I should make you cum...so you don't cum for SUSAN!" she growled, now rapidly fingering him harder and faster. "You're hard now aren't ya baby? Don't want you hard when Susan gets her hands on you again, so maybe I WILL make you cum! And shoot your hot spunk all over my friend's massage table!"

"No...please...yes...oh fuck oh fuck!" Jared groaned.

Beth quickly scooted around to the front of the table, fingers still up his ass, and straddled his head, pumping her cunt into the back of it, her cummy juices hot on his hair and mixing with Susan's already there. She looked at Susan madly fingering her own cunt in the door way and soon grunted out a quick orgasm of her own as Susan did, both sexy women staring into each other's eyes.

"Uh oh, here she comes!" Beth hissed, dismounting her husband's head and pulling her fingers from his asshole, and hoisting the sheet over his butt. "Sorry I couldn't finish what I started baby, but you better NOT finish with Susan!"

Jared's balls were screaming from the constant ebb and flow of his staunched orgasm and felt his cock oozing precum into the table. Susan came back out, grabbed Beth's hand and sucked the fingers she'd just had up Jared's ass. Beth giggled as she watched her best friend lewdly fellate her oily digits.

"OK, buddy, turn over," Susan said. "I'll hold up the sheet, go ahead."

Jared froze. His cock was harder than ever and knew Beth would be pissed if she saw it. So as Susan held up the sheet – and made out with Beth behind it – Jared flipped over and tucked his dick between his thighs, holding it in place and out of the way. Susan laid the blanket down over him from the waist down.

"Carry on, kids, back to work for me," Beth sighed, dancing back into the house.

"Good job hiding that boner, buddy," Susan laughed, plunging her hand between Jared's legs and fisting his cock, stroking it through the sheet. "I'll get to this in a minute..."

"For fuck's sake, Susan, please!" he groaned as she stood by his head and massaged his shoulder and chest, tweaking his nipples until he yelped.

"Please what, finish you off and make you cum or stop?" she laughed, now slowly straddling his head, her muscular thighs framing his face and where to his shock, he found himself looking up directly into Susan's very wet, very hairy and very bare cunt. "Oh, I took the liberty of ditching my panties. You don't mind, do ya?"

"Susan, PLEASE don't...MNGFFFF!" he moaned, his voice muffled by Susan settling her soaking wet and sweaty pussy onto his mouth, cinching him in place with her lean thighs around his head.

"Didn't think so," she hissed, gyrating her hips and dragging her gushing gash up and down his face and soaking it from chin to forehead.

He was fighting unconsciousness the closer she got to cumming, her thighs knifing into his neck, her entire crotch riding wetly back and forth on his face, rendering him barely able to breathe. And when he did, his senses were invaded by the musky, overpowering scent and flavor of her hungry, hairy cunt and sweaty, ripe asshole.

"Atta boy, lemme massage that face with my butt and pussy!" she hissed, looking into the doorway where Beth stood, eyes heavily lidded in sexual urgency as she fingered her own cunt watching Susan smother her husband with hers. "Here ya go, lover, I'm not completely heartless.."

She bent fully at the waist, still imprisoning his face in her cunt and ass, and leaned over to yank his cock out of its hiding place and suck it down her throat in one groaning stroke. He screamed into her crotch, the feeling of pain and pleasure mixing into one incredible urge to cum as Susan's little hand stroked his big dick into her mouth, using the other to squeeze his nuts in their greasy grip.

She looked at Beth, who slowly opened the slider door and came closer, bending to watch her best friend suck her husband's cock. Susan popped it out and stroked it, aiming it at Beth who took it in her mouth, sucking it down. Back and forth they went, trading blow job duty, Jared none the wiser, senses numbed by the lack of oxygen in Susan's scissoring pussy prison.

He felt it build and hit the point of no return, and so did Susan. She held Jared's dick in one hand just as he started to cum, squeezing the base brutally hard to stop the flow as Beth watched one long, thick, white strip of spunk erupt from his tortured cock head and lace half way up his chest. She and Susan laughed at the sight, not fearing Jared hearing them as his ears were still painfully muffled in Susan's punishing thighs.

The women made out as Susan continued to strangle Jared's cock, ensuring no more cum shot out, before they broke the kiss and Beth darted back inside. Susan finally unlocked her strong legs from Jared's neck and stood back, smiling down at him as he lay panting for air.

"For fuck's....sake...Susan!" he gasped, looking at her and down at the thin strip of thick cum on his belly and chest, his cock twitching on his abdomen aching for full release.

"Shit, she's coming, cover up!" Susan hissed.

Beth came out, walking to them, staring curiously at his face – and belly. Susan quickly rubbed it in, massaging his chest and neck with it.

"God, Jared, you're a mess," Beth said. "You're all sweaty, you look like you just saw a ghost, are you OK? Your face is soaked!"

"Well, he's not the best patient, ya know, so nervous and jumpy, as much as I tried to squeeze it out of him," Susan sighed, bumping her thighs against Jared's head to remind him of what she squeezed him with.

"What's that you're using on him, was that a special cream I just saw on his chest?" Beth asked, running a finger through the combined cum and massage oil and holding it to her nose. "Smells kinda funky..."

"Oh, it is, funky, a VERY special cream!" Susan said, winking down at Jared as Beth looked at her glistening finger. "Great for the skin, lotta protein. Especially the face!"

Jared watched in horror as Beth scooped up more from his chest and rubbed it into her face, smoothing it in, smiling.

"Feels great," she said. "Can you get me some more?"

"I can get you all you want, my friend," Susan smiled. "Lick it, too, it's edible, as natural as natural gets..."

She slurped her fingers clean, moaning over the taste as Jared watched, wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Delish!" Beth said. "I gotta get some of my own, lots of it!"

"It's in abundant supply, just gotta know where to look for it," Susan said.

"I'll bet you know all the right places, don't ya?"

"That I do," Susan sighed, rubbing Jared's shoulders and neck which were still sore from the scissor lock she had on him moments earlier.

"Oh, by the way, you're phone rang in there, didn't want to bother you," Beth said, licking her finger.

"Could be about class tonight, maybe they cancelled," Susan said.

"Great, then you could stay for dinner, wouldn't that be great, Jared!" Beth said excitedly. "Go check!"

She darted inside, and Beth walked to the head of the table, slipping off her panties – and quickly straddling her husband's protesting face with her bare, hairy pussy.

"I'm SO fucking horny, baby, so in case she does stay for dinner, let's take care of me" she snarled, scissoring his head tightly in her thighs and doing the same ride on his face Susan had done, grinding her crotch all over it. "Make me cum, stud, make momma cum!"

"MGNGFFFF!" Jared screamed in a muffled scream into his wife's pussy scraping over his face, soaking him.

"Don't worry, I can see Susan on the phone," she lied in a hoarse whisper, smiling at Susan walking out to the deck.

The women replicated what just had happened, Beth freeing Jared's cock from beneath the sheet and sucking him, Susan as well, popping the oozing dick from mouth to mouth, driving Jared insane as he felt his orgasm build and stop, over and over. His hands desperately pulled at Beth's crushing thighs as she straddled his head to no avail, his oily fingers slipping off the scissoring flesh.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Beth groaned, grinding out an orgasm that flooded his trapped face and nearly knocked him out as her thighs tensed tightly around it, all the while jerking his cock with Susan breathing on it just inches away. "Cum with me baby, hurry up!"