GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came and just as he was about to, she stopped her greasy hand job, quickly stuffing his dick between his thighs and covering him with the sheet. Susan raced inside, and Beth dismounted his gasping face.

"Susan's coming...sorry you didn't get to!" she giggled, straightening out her short tennis skirt and stepping away. "But you did get some of MY special cream!"

"What special cream?" Susan asked as she came outside.

"Oh, we're just talking about that special cream you have that I need so much, that's all," Beth said casually. "So, you staying for dinner?"

"No, it was something else, the class is on, so I won't be staying, sorry," Susan said.

"Another time," Beth said, walking inside. "OK, finish up, know you gotta go, and I have work to wrap up myself..."

Susan walked over to Jared, oiling up her hands and smiling. He looked up, shaking his head.

"Where were we baby?"

"No...no more Susan...please...OH GOD!"

She snatched the sheet off his legs and crotch and started working his balls. It was painful and pleasurable all at once as he looked down, watching Susan's tiny but powerful hands roll his oily nuts in her fingers, squeezing, holding one in each hand. She ran her thumbs down the middle of them to his asshole, teasing it with them and then back up, her palms caressing the meaty orbs.

"A nice ball massage, how's that feel? I saw this online, hardly what I'll be doing in practice, but this isn't the usual practice now, is it," she cooed, working them harder and delighting in his winces of pain and pleasure, his big cock bobbing on his belly, aching for attention.

"Look at your beautiful dick oozing pre-cum, baby! Mmmm, feels good, huh?" she growled. "This is like a tantric thing, I looked it up...I can probably make you cum just from working your nuts like this....can I, Jared, can I make you cum by massaging your big, beautiful balls?"

"Gawwwwwddddd," Jared groaned, body twitching, his nuts aching and in dire need of release, Susan's fingers relentless and crushing and insanely erotic.

His head lolled side to side on the massage table, moaning as she worked his nuts harder in her squeezing hands. The sensation switched seamlessly from agonizing pain to incredible pleasure with each rub of her talented hands massaging his tender balls, squishy sounds filling the air as she did.

Suddenly, Beth's voice called out from the living room.

"Be right back, going to the store for a couple things, OK?".

"OK, we'll be fine!" Susan called out as they heard the door slam, and adding with a hiss as she bent to lap the precum from his cock tip and bring it to his mouth for a tongue-lashing kiss, "jussssst fine..."

He was much too far gone to resist as Susan scampered onto the table and over him, facing his feet, flashing her gorgeous white ass at him. She reached between her squatting thighs and gripped his cock, fitting it to her hairy chasm and settled down in one scorching stroke.

"FUCK!" Jared bellowed, holding onto her flexing haunches as he watched them work up and down, her cunt milking him to the balls. "OH FUCK!"

He knew he couldn't last, nor did he want to, but he feared what would happen next if he did, as always happened with his wife's sex-crazed best friend: She would forcefully feed him his own cum, his creampie as she called it. He fought it off for an amazingly long time, trying to ignore the velvety grip of her cunt, thinking of anything to take his mind off it including how he would change the oil in his car this weekend, the mundane meanderings of his brain mercifully slowing his orgasm.

But the sensation of her rippling pussy engulfing his cock which had been teased endlessly proved too much.

"Let it go, baby, let it go...." Susan hissed, cumming herself just as Jared did.

His nuts emptied in a writhing spasm, jetting his cum deep into Susan's clutching womb, the cunt walls electric and alive as they wetly milked him dry. He felt like he'd never stop cumming as his trembling hands lay upon Susan's madly quivering ass that erupted in a quivering dimpled wave before him.

"Wow, baby, you came so much!" she growled, pulling off his soggy cock and twisting around to inch toward his protesting face, dripping cum on his dick and belly and chest before planting her sopping snatch onto his mouth. "You owe me, now eat it alllll up and make me cum again!"

His protest were muffled in the wet, cum-streaming clamp of Susan's drenched pussy, and as he opened his mouth to scream it was filled with the gushing goop from her creampie. She growled and heaved her cunt into his face, now dropping her feet to the deck and straddling his head, her incredibly strong thighs laced to the sides of his face.

His eyes were about the only visible part of his face, imploring as he looked up at her through the gooey mulch of her hairy pussy, gulping down his cum and a good deal of hers, as she came with a series of guttural grunts and snaps of her hips, all of which tightened her scissoring thighs around his face and neck.

Beth watched, of course, from the doorway, never having gone to the store, diddling her clit and striding outside. She left one finger in her cunt, and put the other on Susan's dimpled ass as it flexed in hunching fury back and forth on Jared's face. Susan turned to look at Beth over her shoulder, winking and biting her lip as she continued to grind, hump and scissor her orgasm out on Jared's head.

His arms finally went slack at the sides of the table, his body relaxed as he passed out cold in Susan's scissoring smother, his face a mask of gooey white over the bluish-gray pallor caused by lack of oxygen to his brain.

"Oops!" Susan giggled, looking down at Jared who lay still with his eyes closed. "Guess I came too hard and squeezed a little too much!"

"Mmmm, no such thing as too much, sugar," Beth growled, kneeling before Susan as she stood with Jared's slumbering face still locked in her thighs. "I think the boy missed some..."

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Susan howled.

Beth cupped her ass with her hands and buried her face into Susan's cummy cunt, licking up and down the slit, slurping cum, his and hers, from her soaked pubic hair, all inches above where Jared's still unconscious face.

"GODDAM SO HOT!" Susan shrieked, pulling Beth's head to her pie to be cleaned. "You..you nasty BITCH! With hubby right THERE!"

Beth laughed into the gummy gulch of Susan's cunt, lapping away until she came again, and finally released Jared's neck and head from her vise-grip thighs. She stepped off his face and pulled Beth to her feet for a long, cum-sharing wet kiss, their faces streaked with sweat and spunk.

"We better get inside before he wakes up, baby," Susan said, lapping down Beth's neck to slurp up wayward cum streaks.

They went in and waited for Jared to snort himself awake. They watched him blink in the light, and then realize where he was and what had happened. He groaned, pulling the sheet up over him to wipe his face clean of his own sperm and Susan's squirt.

He hoped Susan had left. But then he heard her voice.

"Yeah, he was SO relaxed from my massage, he just fell asleep, so I let him rest," she said. "I'm done anyway, gotta get going."

"I told you he'd love it!" Beth said. "Honey, you give GREAT massage, can't wait for you to start out on your own!"

They both walked out to the deck, where Jared slowly clambered off the table, sheet around him, picking up his robe.

"Go change, honey, and give Susan a hand with her stuff," Beth said.

He grumbled and obeyed, slipping into shorts and a t-shirt, taking a moment to wipe his cock clean of cum, and helped Susan load up her car in the driveway.

"That was fun, lover, wasn't it?" Susan whispered.

"No, it was NOT!" Jared snapped quietly, with Beth in the nearby living room, its windows open. "Fucking GO, please!"

He backed into the open garage, and Susan followed. He backed away, shaking his head, into a wall where she pinned him against it and rammed her sexy old body to his, palming his dick through his shorts and kissing him.

"You fucking loved it, bitch," she snarled. "Let's get you hard, because a stiff dick never lies..."

"Oh fuck," he moaned weakly as she knelt down and shucked his shorts over his hips to devour his half-stiff prick. "Oh fuck..."

She blew him, stroking his rubbery dick and squeezing his nuts – and then stopped, tucking his cock back into his shorts and waltzing out of the garage.

"Uh-oh, hope wifey doesn't want some, I think I milked ya dry, stud!"

She got into her car and drove off. Jared slogged upstairs to the kitchen – where Beth sat on the counter, her sexy legs spread, naked save for her short white socks. He looked at her, then her pussy that she was stroking, and back at her. She curled a finger at him. He gamely walked toward her, trying to will his limp cock to life.

"Mmmm, fuck me baby, I'm so horny after all that, and I know YOU must be, too," she snarled, scissoring his ribs and pulling down his shorts, her eyes going narrow as she fisted his dick and felt it soft. "What the FUCK, Jared, you're not hard for me?"

"Honey...it's been a long day...I'm so tired...the massage...wore me out," he babbled as she cinched her thighs tighter around him, making his ribs ache.

"The massage wore you out or the MASSEUSE wore you out?" she barked angrily, stroking his cock to semi-hardness and slicing the rubbery tip into her hungry cunt.

"No, no...Beth please..oh fuck...oh God...."

He leaned over her and tried fucking her as best he could, pounding forward and back and feeling his semi-limp cock thicken in his wife's tight snatch.

"I know what might help, baby," she cooed, reaching for a bag by her cell on the counter and pulling out a small cucumber.

"Oh fuck, no please..." he begged.

She wouldn't let him out of her leggy grip as he continued to thrust into her with his soft dick, and couldn't avoid the cucumber finding its way into his asshole. She wrapped her hands around his back and snaked it into his hole, which was still oily from the massage. He howled – first in pain, then in undeniable and shameful pleasure – as she worked the hard, cool cuke all the way into his ass.

"Fuck, you like it, your ass is hungry for it!" she laughed, holding the tip and reaming him with it. "Gotta be careful your little man pussy doesn't eat it up! Hate to take you to the ER to have it removed! Now FUCK ME!"

He did, earnestly and with great urgent thrusts, his cock now fully hard in her as the cuke tip rubbed his prostate.

"I think I'll have to get a strap on for ya, baby, whaddya think!" she snarled, her eyes wide at the prospect of her – and perhaps Susan – fucking her husband's ass with a cock strapped to her waist. "Fuck, yeah, GOD yeah...fuck me while I fuck YOU!!! Cum in me baby, CUM!!"

He groaned, grunted and came within minutes of Beth butt fucking him with the vegetable, his aching nuts draining a surprisingly large load into his wife's churning cunt. She slammed the cuke in hard and fast as he did, triggering a smaller, second orgasm that caught them both by surprise. She finally pulled the cuke out and held it between them, licking the tip..

"Should I put this on the salad, baby?" she giggled. "Oh, we need dressing..."

She pushed him out and lay back on the counter, pulling his face to her cunt and strapping her muscular old thighs around his face before he could move. Inches away, her hairy pussy oozed his hot cum. She smiled and ran the cuke into it, slicing it inside and fucking herself, groaning and watching him try to squirm away.

"Eat it, bitch," she snarled, tightening her scissor on his neck until he went dizzy, pulling the cuke from her cunt glistening with his cum.

She stuffed it into his mouth and he blanched at the taste and aroma, but had no choice but to bite down. The first chunk filled his mouth and he quickly chewed it down, hoping she'd be done. She wasn't. She scissored him harder, making him eat the rest, all the while fingering her tireless thick clit to an endless stream of powerful orgasms that squirted into his thigh-trapped face.

She finally let go and Jared fell back to the floor, panting for air, desperately wiping his face clean. Beth roared with laughter as she sat up on the counter, looking at him.

"Well now, THAT was an interesting afternoon, wasn't it?" she asked.

She was looking right into her cell phone next to her as said it, picking it up to see Susan's smiling face on her screen, her hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"I said WASN'T it?" Beth repeated, this time looking at Jared.

He nodded somberly and struggled to his feet, stumbling off to go upstairs to shower.

"We gotta get Susan here for massages more often, right honey!" she called out up the stairs.

"Right, honey, you are SO fucking right," Susan laughed into the phone. "I cannot believe you fucked his ass with a cucumber and made him eat it!"

"It's you, I swear, baby, YOU bring it out in me," Beth purred, tipping the phone toward her cunt and fingering it for Susan's benefit.

"And we gotta get that strap on you mentioned," Susan growled.

"Ya think?" Beth giggled. "Mmm, I can only imagine the plan we'll create for THAT one, baby..."

"I can't wait, honey," Susan sighed, fingering her own cunt as she drove and watched Beth diddle her pussy. "I cannot fucking wait..."