Gillian Anderson: Skintight Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"Seems to have captured your…I mean captured the image just perfect now, so we can…continue…" he said.

"Ok then, sounds good, we can get down to business…so to speak," she purred, smiling again with just the hint of her tongue over her lips.

"Yeah, all ready to go now I guess," he said, holding the camera up again to aim it at her rubber clad body.

"So, why you want to get into photography?" she said, turning and striking a pose for him.

"Well…I can be artistic with it. I don't write or anything, and I'd really like to try and do something new in a genre kind of thing," he said, taking a shot of her as she posed. She changed to another pose, a leg raised to rub her heel on the inside of her other thigh as she gave him a "Really?" glance.

"Ok and so I get to look at hot girls all day," he said with a smile, unable to resist her charm.

"I knew it," she said with a giggle as he snapped her, turning and pressing her arms against the background, arching her back and spreading her legs provocatively for him, making him hesitate at her boldness for a moment.

"Well…it's already working isn't it," he said, his heart pounding as he took the picture, loving how she looked that way, just imagining her like that but naked, wanting to be taken.

"I guess so," she purred, turning back, now getting a little turned on herself showing off for him, feeling her nipples screw themselves up inside the hot suit, pressing against it, sure to be showing through. They were, just slightly, little points through the skin-tight rubber, not unnoticed by him, making him pause and look straight at them. She played along, holding her hands up and pressing her fingers over them, showing off her bright red nail polish, making him blush at being caught.

"It's ok, take it," she said softly, squeezing her legs together tightly to give her body an accentuated profile, so she went in and out in just the right places, up to her full breasts, covered by her soft hands with their dazzling nails. He took the picture, catching a sneaky glance at the way her thighs squeezed together at her crotch so perfectly.

"Ok…I think that's enough basic shots there," he said, standing up from the crouched position he'd adopted, seeing her stand at ease again, relaxing as she waited to see what he wanted to do with her next.

"Ok, what you got in mind from here?" she said, just waiting for him to take control.

"Well it's about light and all that, so I'll turn some on and off, but I think some more poses where it's not just you and a background, maybe on that desk and chair?" he said, pointing to them.

"I knew they were here for a reason," she replied with a smile, "want to move them over here?"

"No I've got them, thanks though," he said, laying his camera down and moving to shift the furniture, trying to hide the bulge in his jeans from her, and failing. She did move the chair however as he got the desk, just cheekily brushing up against him to let him feel the smooth rubber slide over his skin, seeing him give a little shudder before he stepped away again.

"Anything in mind?" she said, running her fingers along the wooden desktop.

"Well…perhaps some sort of…office type shots, as it you're at work?" he said with a slightly optimistic smile.

"I think I can manage that," she said, slipping into the chair, turning to face him slightly, crossing her legs and leaning on the edge of the desk, a fingertip in her mouth, even though he wasn't shooting any pictures with her face in.

"Oh that's perfect, that'd be one saucy secretary," he said, taking pictures as she altered her poses slightly, putting feet up on the desk, trailing a pencil down her front, leaning down to a bottom draw, where shadows from the desk hid parts of her dark suited body and made other areas appear more prominent.

"Perfect, if I ever need a secretary I hope she's like that…" he breathed, unable to hold it back now.


"Yeah, Maggie Gyllenhaal's got nothing on me," Gillian giggled, striking another saucy pose. He paused quickly to turn off the lights on front of her, back lighting her and showing her silhouette, so sleek and strokable, the light glowing round her like a halo on a solar eclipse. Leaning back in the chair, she lifted her feet to rest on the desk itself, leaning back casually as he snapped some more backlit shots, picking the best poses for outlines and shadows to make the most of the light. Climbing off the chair, she pulled herself right onto the desk on all fours, sinking her back and pushing her ass out, for a great side-on shot.

"So ah..Gillian, what you working on at the moment?" he asked as he photographed her. They'd both settled into their roles and she just did a pose and he snapped it. It's the way it was in photo shoots, and he seemed to have that side of the profession down.

"Oh various things, a new movie and reading into some more stage work, I enjoy that," she said casually as she posed on the desk, creating the silhouette images for him.

"Sounds good, you're good, so people should be snapping you up," he commented, unable to disguise his heavy breathing through his nerves. She gave a smile as he stood up, a clear bulge in his trousers from staring at her rubber-clad figure.

"That'll do for backlit, now for front lit," he said, switching the lights, making her squint.


"Sorry about that," he said, though he was now sort of backlit, hiding his erection from her view.

"No it's fine, I'll manage," she said with a cute smile, which was enough to affect him since he was so on edge, pausing before he continued. He carried on, shooting the same position only front lit this time, and she resumed moving through different poses as they talked.

"So, you got a girlfriend right now?" she purred as she sat up on the desk, sitting with her legs crossed over the side, the light reflecting strongly off her thighs. He was a little taken aback by the question, struggling for an answer at first.


"Not right now," he said quietly, concentrating on snapping her, picking out a particular shine on her shoulder and breast.

"Really? Girls always like the art types, intellectual and sensitive," she purred with a pout of her full lips.

"Could've fooled me," he said as she slipped back into the chair for more direct shots. Legs over the arm, crossed once more and so on.

"I do," she purred slyly, giving a smile as she drew her legs up and clutched them to herself on the chair for an innocent looking pose.

"That's all that matters then," he said with am smile, eyeing her as she stood up, capturing various shots of her as she moved.

"Seems so doesn't it," she teased, turning away from him.


"So…are you seeing anyone right now?" he asked tentatively as she pouted back over her shoulder, despite the fact he wasn't using her head in the photos, which was making taking them slower.

"Not right now, I'm single and looking," she said softly, bending straight over the desk in front of him. He was trying to chat her up, there was no doubt about that. He wasn't quite as subtle as he thought, being more a quiet type that kept to himself, but he interested her so she played along. He certainly seemed like he'd be good for a fuck, there was no doubt about that. He practically groaned as she bent over, showing off her fine ass and thighs in the skin-tight rubber, arching her back up so he could see her shoulders over the top of it for another picture.

"How's that?" she cooed, glancing back to him as he ogled her.

"Spread your legs," he said without even thinking, realising how much he was asking for. However, she didn't protest, she just did it, stepping her feet apart to reveal the bulge of her sweet pussy between her legs.

"Like this?" she purred as he just stared, unable to even raise his camera.

"Just like that, damn…" he breathed, finally lifting his camera and taking the picture with the distinctive beep. She stood up, then posed turned towards him, before moving to bend over onto the chair for another side profile, but different this time.

"Good photos? For your project that is?" she said with a smirk, knowing full well he'd be using a lot of these for something other than his project.

"Yeah, just need to adjust something here," he said, reaching up to move one of the lights a bit. Standing facing him, she crossed her arms under her breasts, pulling them up a little for him, her nipples showing through the rubber fully now, stiff and tight from her arousal.

"That's great, arch your back, push your chest out," he said. She did as he asked, knowing full well she was doing it for his pleasure, but that was the aim right now.

"How about you…put your arms down, sort of push your ti…I mean breasts together?" he asked quietly, pushing his luck. She glanced to the bulge under his denim as she lowered her arms, before tensing them and pulling them in to push her breasts together and up tightly.


"Like this?" she asked with a seductive smile.

"Yeah that's just…yeah just like that," he mumbled as he used his camera, his hands shaking a bit, worrying him the image would blur, but he got away with it as he snapped the stunning Anderson.

"Anything else?" she purred, just letting him have run of her body almost.

"Spread your legs some more," he murmured.

"You already saw that," she teased, but still did it.


"Well it's a sort of power stance, looks great, and you just suit it so well…" he trailed off, glancing to her pussy through the rubber. She just gave a dirty little giggle as he did, still pushing her breasts up for him.

"You're a great model you know, just perfect," he said as he photographed her, picking out some specific reflections, shadows and contrasts for his college work so he got that done at the very least.

"I could be better," she said with a sultry glance, leaning forward a bit.

"Really? How?" he said, since she was willing and sexily dressed, he couldn't ask for anything more really.

"Well, I could show a little skin…" she said, sliding her hands back up and taking hold of her zip. He stopped dead, not even breathing as he just gaped at her pulling the zip down her suit, the tight rubber peeling open to reveal her pale skin. Holding it at the top so it didn't slide off her ample breasts, she pulled the zip down to her stomach, then reached up and took hold of both sides with her hands at her breasts, using the heels of her hands to push her breasts together and create a great cleavage.

"There, better?" she said with a teasing smile and flick of her eyebrow.

"Oh my god…" he breathed, still staring.

"Come on, chop chop, back to business," she said, startling him out of his stupor.

"Sorry sorry, it's just that, you know…" he said, raising his camera and photographing her.

"It's fine," she said, leaning forward to offer a great shot down between her firm breasts. He took a few more photos of her as she wiggled and posed for him, letting him get a good look at her breasts and the revealed strip down her middle. He had to pause to change his memory card as the first one was full, but then they continued, with Gillian pausing to pull the zip further down. There was no point her turning around, so they did a mixture of shots of her standing in front and behind the desk, leaning against it, over it, on and around the chair, edging the zip further and further down. The edges of the suit barely covered her nipples, revealing her ripe breasts almost entirely as they pushed the boundaries, her zip dropping until it was just above her pussy, barely hiding what he lusted after, well one of the things. Allowing him to get some saucy pictures, and making it clear she was a very willing subject, she let him have his eyeful before she pulled the zip back up to conceal herself, delighting him with how she struggled to pull it past her ample breasts, but disappointing him as she concealed herself.

"That's enough of that…for now," she said with a smile as she posed again, tamer without the skin on show, but in just as provocative positions, bending over the desk, laying along it, her leg extended into the air, doing stretches and all variety of other things. He took the time now, managing to control his hormones and resist his urges to just push on with things, moving and changing lights, adding shadows and different things here and there, doing some close-up shots of reflections and so on, getting some real good stuff for his project. How could a model be any better when she was completely shiny and he was doing photos involving light. After doing a few shots with her slumped down in front of the desk, a glass in hand, also adding to refractions and shine, and giving the pictures some feel and story as it were, she had to have a rest.

"I need a break, I'm getting too hot in this thing," she said, indicating the latex rubber catsuit, which she was cooking inside, especially under the lights.

"Sure thing," he said, moving forward to quickly offer her a hand to stand up. She took it, letting him pull her to her feet with a smile.


"Thanks," she giggled, leaning up to peck him on the cheek. Without another word, she grasped the zip and pulled it straight down. The tightness of the suit meant it couldn't contain her breasts, and without her holding it over them it just split open and slid off her ample rack to reveal them, slowly at first before suddenly giving way, slipping off them to their sides, pushing them up slightly, showing off her nipples to him for the first time, erect and proud since she was turned on. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as he just stared wide-eyed, but she didn't stop there, pulling the zip right down, all the way under between her legs to reveal her pussy as well, the zip deafeningly loud as the stretchy rubber peeling back to reveal her waxed smooth mound, puffy and ready as well.

"Jesus Christ…." He breathed, staring at her as she showed off her most intimate areas, her C-cups pushed together a bit by the suit, sporting rock hard nipples, and her completely bald pussy on show, which drew his attention.

"There, much better," she said casually, as if unconcerned she may as well be naked for him, stretching and pushing her hair back. She walked around a little, just comfortably cooling down as he stared, itching to get his camera and photograph her, but he imagined that would really piss her off.


"So how long you been on this course, when do you complete it?" she asked, turning back to him, just smiling as she saw him drinking in her body.

"Oh um…this is the second year of it, two year course. Got about four months left of it now," he murmured, unable to draw his eyes from body, except to meet hers, which only seemed to tell him to enjoy her frontal display. She'd clearly done it for him, because he couldn't imagine she showed off the goods for every photographer she met, though he couldn't work out why she was doing it for him, or what she was even doing there.

"What do you normally photograph? Models, objects?" she asked, just keeping a normal kind of conversation going with him.

"Well…it's usually some kind of effect. It could be…reflections on water, or shadows or something like that, so we just go out and find things to photograph. This is a very open one, and I wanted to do something different," he said, looking to her once more and her shiny black suit. She sat down in the chair as they talked, making no move to cover herself at all.

"So this is the first time you've used a model?" she asked.

"Well, privately yes. We did some general shots of people and as part of the course but that wasn't anything like this," he said, indicating the private studio they were in, well as best he could make it.

"So am I good enough as a model?" she giggled, leaning back and eyeing him, especially the full mast in his trousers, which he'd long since given up trying to hide from her, which was fair enough given she was showing off for him.

"You're brilliant, so professional, getting the job done here," he said with a smile, which was true, it was flowing along perfectly for getting photos with minimal trouble.

"And what about me, personally?" she said with a sexy sideways smile, egging him on.

"You're fantastic. Smart, gorgeous, sexy…willing…" he said, casting an eye down to her pussy.

"So if you could have me…helping with your projects…" she said slowly.

"I wouldn't say no," he said, catching her gaze.

"Who says I'm offering?" she said quietly, giving a little wiggle of her eyebrows and standing up, reaching down for the zip, pulling it swiftly up to her stomach, where she paused to ease her breasts into the black rubber, before sliding it right to the top, concealing her sexy body once more. He tried not to outwardly show his disappointment, but he really thought he'd blown it as she stood up and got professional again, thinking she'd simply wanted to tease him, or offered him the opportunity which he'd missed out on.

"So, is there anything specific you'd like to do?" she asked, stepping back towards the desk, glancing over her shoulder at him, taking him back a little at the rather open question.

"Umm what do you mean?" he said with a slight frown, not wanting to put his foot in it.

"Well maybe something a little kinkier?" she purred, turning to lean against the desk, holding onto its edge as she looked at him sweetly. He paused, holding back his gasp and keeping far more composure now, his mind racing with possibilities, though he couldn't hold back a hesitant sound.

"Umm…well…how about…" he attempted, trying to build up the nerve to tell some kind of risqué idea to the foxy redhead.

"Well, how about something with handcuffs?" she said, holding out a hand as if she were offering them right there.

"Yeah…yeah that'd be good, and a blindfold perhaps?" he asked carefully, checking the way as it were.

"Yeah that'd be good, suit the look," she said with a smile.

"I'll just go find them," he said, quickly heading out of the room. It took him mere seconds to locate them and return to the waiting Anderson, who smiled as he passed her the blindfold and handcuffs.

"Do I want to know why you have these?" she said with a giggle, putting the cuffs down and taking the blindfold in her hands, ready to put it on.

"Well…I think you get the idea," he said with a smile, finding his camera again.

"Yeah, well I've had more than the idea of them before," she said with a little smirk. The idea of not using her head or face in any shots seemed to have been forgotten, by both of them, with him taking a series of photos of her holding the blindfold and a sexy smile, then putting it on, tying it behind her head and then in it, a further series of shots of her wearing it. Pouting, pointing to it, acting casually, and a collection of poses, such as peeking out underneath it as he snapped away, filling another memory card.

"This ok?" she asked, playing innocent as he swapped the memory card over, pushing the blindfold to her forehead.

"Perfect," he said, before she picked up the handcuffs.

"Moving on," she purred, waving them a little at him with a dirty grin.

"Sounds good," he said, returning her smile as she slipped them onto her wrists.

"Ever think your little assignment would turn out this way?" she teased as she locked her wrists together.

"Not in a million years," he said as she pulled the blindfold back down.

"Sometimes you get lucky huh?" she said with a smile, turning to pout as he started to take more pictures of her with her cuffs on, in various places and positions, including a great shot of her kneeling down with her tongue out, holding up her cuffed wrists as if begging. He didn't know why she offered him such a shot, but he wasn't complaining.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers