Gillian Ch. 03

Story Info
Debauchery continues when mysterious stranger returns.
1.5k words
4.36
61.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Suitor

I watched the scene before me in delight. My Gillian, prim and proper until I came to her and had my way with that lithe little body of hers, was being fisted by one of her servant girls. I smirked. Ah, if the Boston society pages could get hold of this- such a scandal! And her in black underclothes, naughty naughty, whatever is the world coming to? Looking back to the raunchy maid going at her mistress, I nearly laughed aloud. I'd wondered how long she could stay away.

I had spied the glimmer of her eyes and part of her face by the light of Gillian's candle, peeking through the armoire. I knew she had watched us, hidden inside that cherry wood wardrobe. Later, the scent of her juices and the sound of her fingers massaging her dripping cunt in time with my strokes up Gillian's bum- mmm, it had been delightful. Brought me off rather nicely, too.

When I flew off for the night, my sensitive hearing picked up the thud in the standing closet. Perfect, I smiled to myself, returned, and hid on the balcony to wait. Well, now I was reaping the fruits of my patience. I was rewarded with the forbidden debauchery before me. Gillian was writhing on her housemaid's fist and moaning excitedly. The maid was not only pounding my beauty's rump, but making a meal of her lovebox- all while masturbating!

The air was rich with their groans of pleasure and the aromas emanating from their flooding pussies. Both females before me were shuddering with quaking orgasms, and all too soon, it was over. The beautiful mistress was gasping in shock at having been soundly screwed by another female. Jennie (as maid had been called) was starting for the door, smug and triumphant, thinking she had my Gillian dead to rights. So I stepped from my concealment on the balcony. Gillian's eyes lit, and the next moment the candle burned out.

In the second before the darkness, I grabbed Jennie and clamped a hand over that impudent little mouth of hers. It was still damp with Gillian's honey. I sank my fangs into her neck and began draining this little slut for her daring to threaten my woman.

The only thing that saved her was Gillian coming forward and putting that delicate hand of hers to my neck. I pulled back and licked the girl's throat to close the marks and keep her from bleeding to death. Jennie looked up at me with the stars in her eyes- the little slut enjoyed me attacking her! I felt myself stir, glanced at Gillian and smiled. She would let me do as I pleased, good.

I decided to show the maid what I could really do. Gathering the front of her woolen uniform dress in my fist, I yanked. There was a small shriek of pain as the fabric chafed her skin and pinched her arms before finally giving way with a loud rip. It was accompanied by popping and tinkling as some of the simple metal buttons down the front of her dress came off and fell to the floor.

She was now naked save for a worn camisole and pantaloons set, under which I could see stockings; there had to be a garter belt under there. Jennie was looking at me, a little frightened now. But she was also flushed, and I could hear her breath coming heavier and faster from her lips. I dove onto her, pinning her to the floor and rending her remaining clothes to shreds. She was whimpering in fear, but she was also grinding on my leg. Damn, I could feel her wetness through the trousers- these would need to be replaced.

Ahh, dirty girl, I said. Such a naughty little thing, being forced to the ground, attacked, and yet you are dripping wet. I knew my voice had the trace of a French accent. I'd come to America only twenty years before, and the Yankee speech hadn't as yet entirely usurped my native tongue. She shuddered prettily and I let go, rising from where I'd pinned her to the floor.

Jennie lay still where I'd left her, pinned like a butterfly to the floor. I pulled Gillian to me and whispered in her ear. She shook her head fervently no, but I gave her a look that brooked no argument. Gillian shivered in distate and embarrassment, then unhooked her corset to stand utterly naked before me. She was blushing bright red from root of hair to nail of toe, but she lay atop Jennie as I'd directed.

Maybe it was because Jennie was from a class that was closer to death, sex, and birth that she knew what I wanted immediately. Her tongue, purple-pink in the moonlight and the light of the gaslamps lining the streets, flickered out to caress Gillian's tiny bud. Gillian moaned and I shoved her head to Jennie's clit, where she tentatively licked out. Jennie quaked under her and dove into Gillian's muff in response.

After that, Gillian was caught up in the pleasure of it all as much as Jennie, and I watched the two of them perform acrobatics with each other that even the Kama Sutra would marvel at as I disrobed and began to stroke my cock.

I stopped the girls in a roll. Gillian was back on top, Jennie underneath, and both were feasting on the juices flowing from each other's box. I pushed Gillian's head up gently, and plowed my shaft into Jennie hard and without warning. She cried in pain and I sniffed the scent of blood- Jennie was a virgin, this should be amusing.

Jennie was crying quietly as I shoved myself into her hard and fast. Eventually she loosened up and got into my rhythm, and moaned every time my member was pushed fer inside her depths. Gillian was enjoying herself too, she had leaned up and was showering kisses onto my chest between ecstatic groans from sensations bequeathed her by Jennie's lapping tongue. I sensed from her writhing that Jennie was almost at her peak, so I pulled myself from her pussy and shoved past her anal ring to rest with my scrotum upon her rounded cheeks.

She buried a scream in Gillian's muff and tried to squirm away from me. I held her by the hips firmly and started to thrust into her sexy little bumhole. She whimpered. Obviously she wasn't enjoying herself, so I reached down and started to flick a finger on her clitoris. That got her going, and soon she was meeting my hips with hers and cumming hard. I still wouldn't let up on her bud, and I slammed myself into her until she couldn't take anymore- then kept going.

Gillian had climbed off of Jennie shortly after she screamed, and was masturbating furiously on the balcony. My my, I thought, my little beauty's an exhibitionist! I pulled from Jennie and went to Gillian.

Hello darling. Would you like to give a show? I gave her no chance to respond to my query as I lifted her and draped her with her upper body dangling over the railing. I grabbed her hips and stabbed my length into her. She let a shriek of surprise out worthy of the Banshee itself. I threaded her arms through the rails and held them at her hips as I reduced our previous passion to animality, pillaging the deep, tight asshole of the beauty before me.

I fucked her, honest-to-god (or maybe devil?) fucked her. The little rich girl was getting a good old-fashioned plowing and enjoying every second. She was begging me for harder and deeper, loud enough that I was sure they could hear us even three stories down on the street. Leaning over Gillian, I gripped her breasts, bruised from my earlier rough treatment, and fondled them where anyone looking up could see. Being so public in our activities was turning my beauty on more than I could have dreamed, she was having layer upon layer of orgasm.

I could barely stand my gound with her, I was moaning and ready to come. This time when I pulled out, I felt my cock spasm and I saw its shudders. While I watched, it jerked and I felt my scrotum tighten, then my milky seed flew and landed halfway up Gillian's back. She shook and almost went over the side of the balcony as she came one final time, then slumped to the ground. I left my two shaking women after I retrieved my clothes- it was starting to get light, and I had work to do.

The next evening I gave them both the shock of their lives. Gillian had been called to her father's presence in the parlour, and Jennie was serving the tea. They both appeared at the same time to the room, and both stopped dead seeing me in a neat brown suit on the ottoman near Gillian's father.

The man smiled at them and motioned them closer. Gilly, my darling, he said, this is Mr. Newcombe. He's asked for your hand in marriage. You've agreed, and Jennie will go with you to start your household. Come, darling child, give your papa a hug, and go to make arrangements- the wedding will occur in three months' time. Smiling broadly, the man dismissed his daughter, then Jennie after the tea was served, and he and I began to speak of the future.

To be continued...