Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
Pete gets his teacher into bed.
3.5k words
4.32
67.7k
8

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

He lent over me slowly. I twitched slightly from his hand that rested on my hip. His eyes looked deep into mine. He looked serious and focused on what was about to happen, but he also seemed more than a little nervous. I moaned and whimpered as our lips met. We kissed softly and gently at first. He was holding back a little I think. I felt his hand slide up my side from my hip. I prayed he wouldn't jump if he found my scar.

"Oh my god!" I panted in gasping breaths, as his hand cupped the under side of my breast.

He began kissing down my neck. I knew his trembling lips were heading to my breast. I just lay there quaking, waiting for his lips to find my nipple. My eyes were so glazed I could hardily make out the pattern on the lamp shade. Then my mouth opened and my eyes closed as his soft lips covered my nipple. He kissed it gently for awhile then my legs kicked as his tongue flicked over it. My friends the goose bumps were back in full force again. I just lay there feeling his head roll slowly as he tormented my nipple. I opened my eyes and watched his blonde hair; I let my hand brush through it. Cloud nine was a million miles beneath me, I had gone past that and I was now heading for the outer reaches of the sex universe. I tried my best not to pant, but his hand began to slowly snake down my belly. My body tensed a little in expectation.

"Can I touch you Miss?" he asked a little sheepishly.

"Of course," I mumbled nervously.

I felt his fingers move through my hair. I was so wet I hoped he wasn't turned off by it. I groaned and held my breath as his fingers found my pussy. I opened my legs a little further feeling his thigh against mine. His finger tips, (two I think) eased into me. It was now I gripped his head. I clung maybe a little too hard, but he didn't complain. I felt the bed lurch a little. He moved in between my thighs.

"Would you do it Miss, would you put it in for me?"

I nearly asked what for some stupid reason. My hand went slowly between us and then I felt it. He seemed quite long, and thicker than the three cocks I had managed to attract over the last few years. I just wiped his cock over my fanny lips teasing myself with it until I shuddered. He jabbed forward a little excitedly.

"No not yet Pete, just let me get used to you," I mumbled.

Slowly I pushed him into my opening. I could feel my pussy pouting and twitching. 'No I hadn't forgotten about you, I was just waiting for the right guy,' I told her in my head.

I moved my hand away just savouring the feel of his hard dick opening my entrance.

"Push Pete, but be careful," I whispered.

We both groaned as he moved into me. He didn't stop he just went all the way. To my surprise and delight he stretched me a little. My hands went up round his back now, what struck me was he was trembling just as much as me. He began to fuck me in long slow strokes. I managed to wipe a joyful tear from my eye before he looked at me. His eyes were open as was his mouth. We both broke into a smile at the same time.

"I never want to stop doing this with you Miss, don't ever stop me Miss?"

I pulled his head to my neck.

"I won't my baby, but maybe you could call me Gillian?" I asked.

"Is it OK?"

"Of course Pete," I mumbled dreamily.

Pete grinned at me like he felt a little foolish, surely he could understand I was more than a school teacher now? He carried on slowly for awhile. I could feel his body quaking through his arms. I had dreaded what this moment might have been like. Would he just frantically fuck me for 2 minutes and shoot? What then? No this was controlled beyond my wildest dreams. This wasn't like the fucks that the brute gave me. Pinning me down by my shoulders or hair, and calling me a frigid ugly bitch. It also wasn't someone more interested in my purse than my pussy, someone who had quite a terrible odour problem that I tried to ignore. He even had the nerve to phone after he cleared off with my money, and he called me desperate, lonely, and lousy shag, as I cried down the phone. I'm sorry it doesn't help does it? But this was why I was so into Pete. Everything he did had me feeling happy. A long lost feeling began to ripple through me. We had only be fucking for a few minutes, but I was so happy and turned on it was happening already!

"Will you tell me if you climax Gillian?"

"Oh god Pete, I am coming," I groaned, gripping his strong young shoulders.

He began getting faster like my words had spurred him on. I just enjoyed every little tingle and tremor that my body had never had before.

"Can I come now Miss? Only I can't hold on much longer. Sorry Miss," he panted.

"Of course you can," I whispered.

He shuddered and screwed his face up tight. I just watched as he seemed to put everything into it. He tried not to shout but he couldn't hold it in. His cock twitched and he seemed to jerk deep in me several times. He began to slow up but he still thrust deeper into me. Finally he collapsed on top of me.

"Was I OK Miss? Did you like it I mean?"

I just clung to him kissing his neck.

"You were wonderful Pete. Really wonderful," I purred into his ear.

"It was much better than I thought it would be. Did I do all the right things though Miss?"

"Yes you are a very caring lover," I said with a grin.

"You would tell me if there was something you didn't like though, wouldn't you Miss?"

"God Pete just because I'm a little older, I mean I like the same things as younger girls like, didn't you realise it?"

That's when I knew, that was when I pieced it all together.

"Pete, am I your first?"

"No I've touched girls Miss, kissed and things."

"But you have never had intercourse have you Pete?" I asked a little shocked.

"You are laughing at me now aren't you Miss?"

"No Pete I'm not, OK it's a shock but, I would never laugh at you."

He looked scared almost as if he was expecting me to kick him out. I kissed him and cuddled him to me. Why was he so frightened of me now? I was the one who started off the night scared out of my mind, just in case I didn't measure up. Poor Pete had nothing to measure me against! I began feeling insecure again. What if he had sex with someone else and they laughed at him? I'm not saying if I knew he was a virgin I wouldn't have let this happen. But now I would have to show him he was fine. So would I have to be his teacher in a classroom, and his teacher in the bedroom?

He began moving around slowly pushing himself.

"Can we do it again please Miss? I'm getting hard again Miss."

"OK but this time I want you to fuck me, and for god sake call me Gillian."

He looked at me with a little grin.

"You made love to me just now Pete. You were kind and considerate. Now I want you to fuck me, I'll be OK I won't break."

"What sort of rougher?"

He jabbed into me which had me wincing.

"Sorry Miss," he mumbled.

"No don't be, I've asked you to fuck me a little rougher, yes that would be nice. But you must remember never to take it for granted. You only fuck hard if you are asked. It can be exciting but only if the girl wants it."

"And you want it rough Miss?"

I nodded, "passion is probably a better word, yes Pete, fuck me with passion. Come on you know what you are doing now."

I know this probably goes against what I told you earlier about the brute. But he used fists. I just wanted hard sex, that isn't bad is it?

"I dare you to fuck me hard, like all this was for, was just getting you off?"

He started pushing and his cock started growing.

"Confirm the dare Miss?"

"Fuck me hard Pete, with passion, this is for you. I'll tell you if I don't like something then you must stop, agreed?"

"Fucking OK Miss!" he said with a smile.

Within a minute he was banging me like an express train. My poor bed had not known so much action! I was holding on for my life at some stage. Several times I had to tell him to go easy, and he did. He even lasted for ages and at this pace, something that I found mesmerising.

"Harder Pete do me harder, I'm close!" I spat.

"Fuck Miss, my balls with catch fire soon!" he panted.

"Do you think I give a shit about that? No you fuck me come on harder!"

"Christ it's like I'm fucking the ice queen now!" he gasped.

"Sorry I didn't."

"No it's fucking sexy. I dare you to tease me, and bitch at me Miss?"

Oh fuck he wanted to role play now!

"Go on then confirm it?" I grunted.

"I dare you to tease me Miss, to bitch at me about anything like a sexy ice queen would?"

I swallowed not really sure how far this should go.

"If you orgasm before I do, I'll, I'll tell everyone you're useless in bed. I'll even go and get laid by someone else. You don't want me to do that, do you Pete?"

I felt a finger slip over my clit. I knew this would have my writhing body hitting a climax in seconds. I clung to his back, as another wave of intense pleasure numbed the slight pain of my pussy getting a steaming!

"Oh Pete it's so wonderful!" I screamed.

"Oh god, you're a fucking sexy bitch!"

"Yeah I bet you didn't realise the ice queen was gagging for it?" I panted.

He shuddered and rammed deeper, as I continued screaming burying my mouth on his smooth chest. This was probably as good as it would get. I just seemed to be hanging on for the ride, but what a ride!

We lay looking up at the ceiling. Two people totally spent. I could feel my body gradually soak up the sweat again.

"Sorry I swore at you Miss, Gillian I mean," he mumbled, kissing the top of my head that lay on his chest.

An hour later I went downstairs to get us a couple of drinks.

"Can I have some more pie Gillian?"

I smiled at the way he called me by my name, even so I liked the way he called me Miss, but we were lovers now, and he could call me anything he wanted.

He made love to me once more that night. Then he fucked me hard again. It was strange sharing my bed again with someone else. When I awoke several times in the night, I felt a warm glow as I watched Pete sleeping. I made him breakfast in bed the next morning, just cereal and toast. He wanted to fuck me again but I managed to convince him it was too late. He had to get home, change for school, and then walk there. I lay soaking in the bath my poor pussy had recovered but she felt sore every time I touched her. My orgasm would have to wait until tonight and now I had more than Pete's jumper to remember him with. We had kissed on the door step before he left. That was his dare from me. To give me a kiss lasting 5 seconds with the door open. A 5 second kiss that lasted nearer to a minute!

At school I was daydreaming again, several of my classes had to just sit and revise that day, while I sat behind my desk gently pressing my legs together. I didn't have Pete's class that day which I suppose was a good job. Just think there I would have been asking the class questions and when I got to Pete?

"Tell me darling what is the capital of Germany, you wonderful horny fuck?"

I waited in for him the weekend, spending hours cleaning and trying to keep busy. He could have phoned or even called round to say he couldn't see me if he was busy. Sunday I sat out under the tree, for 3 hours! Was that it had I out lived my usefulness already? Perhaps I was a dare? Get into the ice queen's knickers and pretend you are a virgin. She'll fall for that, everybody knows she is insecure and a lonely old spinster. I even drove by his house, three bloody times! Yes I could feel the obsession taking over my pathetic little life.

There he was Monday morning talking to Jill. I tried not to act like a jealous girlfriend. I walked slowly over to them, hoping he would give her an excuse so we were free to talk. Her hand was up on his arm, why? He couldn't go out with a girl from my class. I couldn't stand hearing her telling her mates that Pete was taking her out, or Pete was so good to be with. Then I saw his hand slightly up the back of her short school skirt as she lent against the wall. It wouldn't be far from her backside, stroking her 18 year old thigh.

"You two cut that out!" I snapped as I went past.

I just burnt my eyes into his, how could he do this to me!

Jill followed me up to the classroom; at least I had stopped her making a fool of herself like I had done.

"You OK Miss you look kind of tense?"

I spun round in the corridor, "don't turn into a tart Jill, I saw where his hand was."

She looked quite shocked, "it was on the wall Miss behind us."

It could have been I suppose.

"I just picked some fluff off his jumper too Miss, or is that not allowed as well?"

"I'm sorry Jill I had an awful weekend."

"Right Miss," she mumbled, like she was still judging me.

By the time school finished for the day I was again convinced Jill had lied to me. Pete hadn't come to see me at lunchtime, so he must have had something to hide.

Monday evening I answered the door. I let him in and waited for the excuses why he couldn't see me anymore. No I was going to blow him out! I moved towards him and he grabbed me and we kissed, deep and passionately.

"Jill told me you were shitty about something."

"I thought you had your hand up her skirt."

"It was on the wall."

"Why didn't you come and see me lunchtime?"

"I'm trying to get fit for the swimming again, I asked Bird if I could use the pool. I was sure he would tell you lunchtime, and before you ask Gran was ill and we all had to go to Surrey Saturday morning."

My tears were flowing even before he finished talking. I put my head in my hands and he cuddled me.

"I didn't want to go Miss; I wanted to stay with you. I couldn't even phone you I don't know your number. So here I've got an old mobile you can have. I've programmed my number into it."

I slapped his arm with a sort of limp wrist action as I cried. We cuddled on the couch for an hour. He yelled at me to shut up, because all I had done was apologise.

"I dare you to send me a text when get home, a sexy one, while someone is in the room with you?"

He kissed me at the front door, only this time inside.

I confirmed the dare, and put the phone on charge for an hour.

I sat in bed that night staring at the phone. I actually jumped when it went off in my hand. I waited and just stared at it. My heart was pounding and I scrolled to open the message.

Hey sexy how about a fuck tomorrow night? Annabelle is watching TV, dads playing with the dog, and I'm getting hard for you. Pete. X.

I read through it again, only this time with my finger pressing against my pussy.

Yes, yes, yes! I sent back.

The next day at school I had Pete's class for a lesson in the afternoon. He was watching me all the time. I could feel the smile inside just hoping I could hold it in. Now and then he would grin or rub his pen across his bottom lip. I had to really concentrate on what I was doing, but every time I looked his way I wanted to smile at him. Several times I lost track of my lecture, mystified looks passed between class mates. Was the ice queen ill or suffering memory loss? When the class ended everybody filed out. I just waited shuffling papers until Pete moved behind me on his way to the door. I felt his hand glide across my backside. I gasped and trembled.

"Hi sexy," he whispered faintly.

I wanted to grab him and force my lips on his. But that would have to wait until later, when we were alone, when we were safe.

I watched him come from the park, up the side of my house, and jump over the fence behind my garage. I pulled the side door open and we held each other. We smiled at each other and he pulled his tee-shirt off. He began pulling my skirt up, his fingers gathered up the material. I was tugging at his trousers but he pushed my hands away. He lifted me onto the kitchen table and tore my panties down. I was breathing hard now as he moved between my spread legs.

"Oh yes!" I gasped, as he slipped into me.

He began fucking me with short quick jabs. I held myself up on my hands spread out behind me.

"You like that Miss?" he asked, grunting down at me.

"Mmm!" I whimpered, nodding my head at the same time.

"Oh shit Miss I can't hold on."

"Don't then, just do it, just use me Pete," I panted.

I watched him shudder, as he filled my aching pussy. He moaned and gasped letting body slow up, until he was like a statue savouring the moment.

"Gillian!"

"Fuck!" Pete hissed.

He ran out of the house doing up his trousers, as I quickly jumped off the table letting my skirt fall and cover my nakedness. I kicked my panties under the table and straightened my skirt as the front door closed. By the time the kitchen door opened I had a smile on my face but my heart was racing like mad.

"Hi Gillian, are you OK?"

I nodded at Diane. It was my fault I told her she never needed to knock. Lock the door next time fool I told myself.

"Would you like coffee Diane?" I asked, feeling a slight trickle between my legs under my long skirt.

A few days later there was a commotion down at the pool. I saw an ambulance speed off.

"What was that all about Jenny?" I asked, as she came back into class.

"Pete collapsed or something Miss, you know Pete Hardwick."

I looked at my watch still ½ an hour to go before the end of school. My mind couldn't focus now. I had to get to the hospital. I cleared my throat.

"Um I've just remembered I've got a dental appointment. Sit quietly until the bell goes."

I ignored the few shocked looks I received.

"But Miss what about our homework?" Linda asked.

I heard a few comments aimed at her from a few of the less interested pupils.

"Just don't worry about homework tonight," I mumbled as I reached the door.

"How is he?"

"I don't know, I've phoned his parents."

I watched Dave Bird's eyes open wider, "What are you doing here Gillian?"

Fuck!

"I was just passing and, and never mind. What happened to him?"

"What do you mean just passing? School doesn't finish for another 5 minutes, why are you here Gillian?"

I lowered my eyes, as I saw him working it out.

"So you and he, you and Pete are."

I never let him finish I just slapped his face, and then I recoiled and broke down in tears.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers