Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He backed away looking very red. I watched as the door opened and in came Freddy, he looked at us both giving a little knowing grin.

"Ah your wife's lover has just come in," I whispered.

"Don't push it Gillian, remember you have a secret too," he spat back.

"What's up with that Peter Hardwick? He hasn't spoken one word all morning." Freddy asked.

"That would be the stupid dare game he and some of the others play," Maurice said lowering his paper.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled to myself.

"Bloody stupid, you think they would concentrate on school work now the exams are close," Freddy responded.

I searched the school at lunchtime looking for Pete. OK I didn't expect him to carry on playing the game when we were apart, but I did laugh out loud thinking of teachers trying to get a word out of him. My amusement stopped as I saw him outside the headmaster's office with his father who looked quite angry.

"Pete can I see you for a moment please?"

"We're waiting to see the headmaster, he won't speak to anyone, he seems to have turned into a bloody monk!" his father growled, "yes go on I'll explain to the headmaster you need him."

Pete followed me to my classroom. I tried to tell him to stop playing but he just grinned at me. OK this was quite ridiculous, but I knew he wouldn't give up. I pushed him into my store cupboard. My hand began rubbing his hard cock, and within a few minutes I was sucking him. He gripped my head as I sucked harder and rubbed faster. I coughed and gagged as he shot down my throat. I swallowed until he was finished, and then we both began to laugh.

"So what are you going to tell the headmaster?"

"He knows about the dare game. I'll just be told not to be so silly."

We moved out of the store cupboard.

"Miss I dare you not to wipe that spunk off your blouse?"

"God," I mumbled, looking down at a 2 inch trail on my left breast.

"It'll dry soon Miss, and then it will look just like any stain."

I smiled at him, "confirm the dare."

"Miss, I dare you not to wipe that spunk off your blouse?"

For the rest of the day I had a constant reminder of 10 minutes in my store cupboard. It had dried quickly over ½ an hour, but it was still there on my blouse when I took it off that night.

Pete and I sent a few texts to each other over the next few days. Again they became more and more sexy. The handcuffs arrived through my door early one morning. Why I had agreed to this dare I didn't know. But it sounded so sexy, and Pete assured me he would text me to say he was coming 10 minutes before, so if he had a problem I wouldn't be left overnight. I went shopping one day after school to get the rest of the things he wanted. God this was going to be kinky, but the more I thought about it the more it turned me on. My dare seemed a little tame compared to Pete's, but he complied, and wore his jumper inside out for a whole day on Saturday, much to his sister's annoyance apparently.

Pete sent me a text to say he would be round in 15 minutes, so I went to the bedroom leaving the front door open. This was part of the dare and probably what I was uncomfortable with the most. No I hadn't learned my lesson, but surely nothing would go wrong with me just blindfolded, tied to the bed, in just stockings and suspenders?

I had draped my red silk scarf over my tingling pussy and my blue scarf was tied around my eyes. I snapped my wrists into the handcuffs, after looping them through the headboard. I wore black stockings with a new red suspender belt, and there I waited, and waited, and waited, for what I thought must have been over half an hour!

12