Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 08

Story Info
A spanking for Gillian.
3.9k words
4.51
39.8k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

"Who is it?" I called, from behind my front door.

Just hearing Pete's voice had my head in a spin. I pulled open the door and dragged him inside.

"Pete it's not even 6 yet, what are you doing here?"

"I've come to tell you something. I really love you, and I know you hate me for what happened yesterday. But I promise I wasn't doing things just because of the dare. Will you give me one more chance? I swear I'll be more careful in future."

I stretched up cuddling him round his neck, "god you are freezing, how long have you been out there?"

"About an hour, I waited for your light to go on. I didn't want to scare you."

"What will your parents think? I mean an hour out there in just a shirt, and at this time of the morning!"

"They think I stayed at Steve's house last night."

"Why didn't you knock on the door you stupid fool?" I said, rubbing his cold arms.

"Will you forgive me?"

I nodded and grinned through my tears, "come on, come up to bed for an hour lets get you warmed up."

He smiled wiping his own tears away.

"And not like that either," I said, as I took his hand and led him up to bed.

We cuddled and held each other, talking about what would happen now. I couldn't believe he loved me enough to wait outside until I woke up. He told me about the dares and what he and the others did. To be honest I was a little shocked at some of the things they dared each other to do. I know this is really hard for you to understand. But Pete held my emotions in his hand. He could crush them or stroke them, either way I loved him. I suppose I was prepared to forgive him anything, and now he was stroking my curls with his fingers pressing them to my neck. I loved being touched and stroked, not that it had happened very much. But whatever Pete did had my body tingling. I slipped under the sheets and began kissing his cock.

"I thought you said no sex?"

"Do you want me to stop?" I said with a grin.

He looked down at me and gave me a smile, and then he pulled the bed covers back over my head. I started moving over his hard dick licking my tongue around the head. I could hear him groan like he was enjoying it. I tried to take him as far into my mouth as I could. He moaned again which encouraged me. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and then I began to kiss his balls. My little hand pumped his cock. I could feel his legs stretching and moving around. He was close to shooting now as my hand worked faster. The covers disappeared off my head and he gasped.

"That looks so fucking sexy," he mumbled.

I continued to wank him, and positioned my mouth and inch from the tip of his cock. Hot cream spurted from his cock over my face and into my mouth. I just let it hit the roof of my mouth and trickle back out over his stomach.

"God that's incredible," he said panting hard.

I could feel his spunk on my chin and I looked up at him showing him.

"Christ Gillian that is so bloody horny."

I scooped it off my chin, and I began to rub it into his still pulsing erection. His head went back onto the pillow and he grunted and gasped.

"Have you got any exams today?" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Na, not today," he called back.

"Why don't you stay here, you look awfully tired?" I asked from the bedroom door.

"Will you bunk off too?"

"I'd love to but I can't."

"You don't mind me staying here then, alone I mean?"

"No I can pick something up for tea on the way home. Please stay with me tonight Pete? I hate the thought of being away from you," I mumbled lowering my head.

"What do I tell mum?"

"Tell her you're staying with your girlfriend, and you are going to fuck her brains out," I said with a giggle, "no you are right of course, sorry I shouldn't have asked."

"I'll get Steve to cover for me, if you want?"

I smiled at his reflection in the mirror. He got out of bed and cuddled me from behind. I let him kiss my neck savouring the feel of his warm lips. I reached behind my back and gripped the tent pole that was rubbing in between the cheeks of my backside.

"God you're always ready for it!" I said with a chuckle.

"Have we got time?"

"No we haven't I'll be late for school. Find me something to wear while I jump in the bath."

"Is that a dare Miss?"

He looked away like he had said something wrong, or he was waiting for another outburst.

"Yes that is a dare. Find me something to wear, anything."

I knew by his grin that I was leaving myself wide open.

I stood in front of him 20 minutes later in a red blouse, black skirt 4 inches off my knee, black stockings, my red suspender belt, and my sexy black court shoes.

"Are you really going to send me to school looking like this?" I asked, as I moved forward and stretched up to kiss him.

He nodded. I crushed my body against his, and a finger traced down my suspender strap. I began to lightly pull his cock. He was still naked and still erect.

"Yeah, why shouldn't you go to school looking sexy?"

"But what if someone comes onto me Pete?" I said with a teasing grin, "I mean all those sexy teachers, and sexy boys, what if they wanted sex with me?"

"Oh Jesus, I'm going to come," he panted.

I stopped and moved away. I could see he looked a little shocked.

"I dare you to finish yourself off right now?"

"It's not your turn."

I began pulling his dick again. I even bent down and swirled my tongue around his cock head. Then I slowly pulled my hand away.

"I haven't got any underwear on, so I think I'm entitled to an extra dare. Besides you will enjoy it I'm sure."

"Confirm the dare?"

"I dare you to finish yourself off right now?"

He began pulling himself. But he looked quite embarrassed for some reason. I slowly inched up my skirt watching his eyes light up as my stocking tops came into view. I moved forward and lifted my leg, and then I started rubbing my stocking leg over his cock.

"Oh hell Gillian!" he grunted.

I pushed him back on the bed and slipped off my right shoe. I put it over the head of his cock and he came instantly.

"Oh fucking hell!" he panted.

I went to get a tissue when he had finished, so I could wipe my shoe out. Pete pulled it out of my hand.

"I dare you to leave it in there, and wear the shoes to school?"

I stared up into his eyes. I couldn't believe he had asked that. I looked down at my shoe and the white puddle that was in the toe part. I shook my head a little. I looked back into his eyes. He waited for me to refuse, he seemed confident that I would.

"Confirm the dare?" I asked faintly.

"I dare you to leave it in there, and wear the shoes to school, sexy?"

I sat on the bed and handed him my shoe. I whimpered as he slipped it on my foot. I could feel the sticky wetness mash into my toes through my stocking, and on the ball of my foot. I gulped a little. Perhaps he would call me back to change my stockings and shoes? He didn't, I stood at the front door reaching up to open it. His hand cupped my breasts. I turned and gave him a long passionate kiss. I didn't want to leave him but I had to. Even so I had a reminder to take to school that day, a wet reminder in my shoe, and up my skirt!

I saw Becky come in and I couldn't believe what she was wearing. OK I had a shoe full of sticky spunk, and I didn't have any underwear on, but she was dressed more like a prostitute than the schoolgirl. She could barely keep her breasts from falling out, and she now had a tattoo on her tit! The boys seemed to lap it up but this wasn't an ordinary lesson this was an exam. Half way through I suddenly caught a glimpse if her naked pussy as she concentrated on her exam paper. I had to say something after the exam. A thought ran through my head about her and Pete. I was still jealous of her, and I wondered if she was still after him.

I marched Becky down to the headmaster's office. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties, and her breast kept popping out of her blouse! I tried to explain to Mr Hobson the headmaster, that she would put the other students off their exams. I had tried to reason with her but now she looked frightened. For some reason she was defending herself to the limit. I had to yell at her to stop interrupting me, but she had a very determined look in her eye. It was almost as if she was going to say something that I would regret! Mr Hobson wasn't much help. I could see him sneakily eyeing up her stocking tops that her hem didn't even hide! Eventually he asked me to leave. I wanted him to send her home to change, but awhile after I saw her going to the playground. I was summoned back to the headmaster's office. I stood in disbelief as he explained to me that Becky had told him about Pete and me. I felt numb and shocked.

"You know I have to tell his parents, and the school board Gillian?"

"But he's 18 for god sake, can't you over look it? Please just this once can't you keep it to yourself?"

"You know you'll never get a teaching job again? I can't even guess at what some of the parents would do. I've seen this before, only it was a male teacher the last time. Do you know he was beaten up by mothers as their husbands held him down?"

I looked up at him in shock. I could cope with name calling, and maybe being spat at but being beaten up! But Pete wasn't under age surely that would count for something?

"I believe they painted his house with filthy words. I suppose you would get the same treatment Gillian. Could you really put up with being kicked and spat at?"

I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Just when I had everything straightened out that bitch had ruined it! I thought of Pete at home, how could I tell him this? I didn't want it to end like this, fuck I didn't want it to end at all! I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"You know Gillian, Becky told me something else."

I ignored him for a moment. I was too busy trying to think of a way out of this.

"She told me you didn't have a bra or panties on, and you are wearing stockings."

I turned away, not really sure what my lack of underwear had to do with anything at the moment.

"I'm a strong believer in discipline Gillian. You have done wrong, and you need to be punished."

I nodded, but it wasn't until I felt his hand on my backside, that I realised he was going to do the punishing! I stood there as he stroked my backside, and his tongue licked the back of my neck. I shuddered as the 60 year old headmaster cupped my breasts.

"It will stay a, a secret, won't it?" I stammered.

I felt his large nose on the back of my head. I closed my eyes in disgust as he sniffed my hair.

"Oh yes Gillian, all you have to do is bend over my desk, and hold your skirt up. Do you want to keep this just between us? Maybe you could cope with being beaten or having all your hair cut off, it happened once to a female teacher in America I think."

"What are you going, going to do?" I asked, wishing I hadn't.

"You need spanking Gillian," he said, as he kissed my ear.

I cringed at the thought of him slapping me. I just wanted to tell him to go to hell. I wanted Pete to protect me from this horrible man. I wanted to tell him I'd take my chances with the authorities. But this was a lifeline, surely I could put up with a few moments pain for his silence?

"Oh that's so good Gillian," he groaned, as I bent over his desk showing him my bare backside.

He took a deep breath and an unbelievably sharp pain stung my backside. I winced and jumped but I didn't scream out. Another loud slap echoed around the room. I could feel such intense humiliation rush through me. I just stayed bent over his desk holding my tight skirt up for him. My ass felt hot and sore. He seemed to spread his palm over every inch of my fleshy backside. I wasn't counting the slaps but I was sure he was in double figures. With each hard slap he would grunt, not in exertion but in some perverted lust filled way.

"Please that's enough now, please stop?" I begged.

"Just 10 more Gillian," he mumbled.

"Oh god no, I can't take that many!"

A stinging slap landed and this time I screeched. I began counting them down taking each one as a step nearer the end. When the last one landed I tried to straighten up. A hand was on my back forcing me to the desk. Then I heard several grunts and I felt his cock push into my pussy.

"No you said just a spanking!" I yelled.

"Shush Gillian or you'll attract attention," he grumbled.

I just stayed there bent over hoping to god he would shoot quickly. I could feel his fingers digging into my hips. He pulled me back and thrust forward at the same time. My eyes focused on his teaching certificates, but I couldn't see one for dirty old bastard. I felt a hand force its way into my blouse, and I watched a button roll across the desk and over the edge onto the floor.

"Please just hurry up will you?" I grizzled.

He was breathing hard through his nose. He pulled harder on my nipple making me cry out. He seemed to chuckle as he caused me pain.

"We are going to have so much fun next term Gillian."

What the hell did that mean!

"You are going to be my tart. Once a week we'll have a spanking session then we'll end up like this."

"That wasn't the deal!" I shrieked.

He grabbed both my hips again and rammed into me forcing air out of my lungs. I felt his left hand push into my stocking top.

"You are in no position to bargain Gillian. Ugh!"

I felt his cock twitch deep inside of me. I struggled to get away I didn't want him shooting in me. He just increased his grip on my hips. I'm sure I could feel his fingers piercing my skin. He collapsed forward with a final thrust. His horrible body was now trapping me to his desk. I could smell his sweat and feel his panting in my hair. His tongue snaked into my ear. I twisted away, this time managing to get out from under him.

"Remember what I know Gillian, next term you will belong to me."

I stood out in the corridor looking out of the window in a daze. I saw Becky down by the wall. She was getting fucked by 4 or 5 of the school boys! After what I had been through she was out there with them! I hated her even more now. Did she think that the headmaster would tell me to resign? Was that her plan to get me away from Pete? It would leave her clear to move in for him. I waited by the girls toilets for her. My ass was stinging like hell and she saw me rubbing it. I could see by the look on her face she knew something about what I had gone through. I barred her way to the toilets.

"Straight to class you little bitch!" I hissed in her ear.

"I need the loo Miss, please let me go Miss?"

"Your exam starts in two minutes, if you go in there I won't let you out in time," I spat.

"You can't do that!" she shrieked.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Watch me, I saw you by the wall Becky. You deserve to sit in it!"

I marched her to the classroom and shoved her in. I closed the door on her. I suppose I was being a little unfair, she was my star pupil for most of the term. But she had put my job in jeopardy, and more importantly, my love life! I went silently to the staffroom my ass was beginning to calm down now. But I had stopped off in the toilets and saw red hand marks. I felt ridges too, where he had used such force. I just hoped it would fade away before I went home to Pete. Maurice was over by the corner he hadn't heard me come in. I remember his 50th birthday party. He had got quite drunk and pinned me against a wall. He kissed me hard and rubbed his hand between my legs. It all happened in a matter of seconds. He was deeply embarrassed afterwards, and I told him to just forget it. But now there he was alone by the window playing with his cock! I slammed the door causing him to jump. I heard giggling from outside and I rushed to the open window. Sabrina was outside doing up her blouse.

"Perhaps Miss Newark will finish you off Sir?"

Maurice sat back in the chair and began to cry. He looked so ashamed of what he was doing.

"It's all her fault she's a right bitch."

I didn't have much sympathy for Maurice, but let's just say I could understand what he was going through.

"She makes me do it. Every time she comes to the window, I can't help it Gillian. I'm such an old fool."

I gave him a tissue and waited for him to continue.

"She saw me, staring at her tits once. She just opened her top and pulled her bra up. Before I knew it I was kissing them. She was laughing at me. She, she made me jerk myself off. We have this arrangement she exposes herself and I, I, well I give her money."

I didn't wait to hear anymore. I went down to the garden and there she was smoking a cigarette. I had known this day would come sooner or later. But now I was ready to deal with it.

"What do you want Miss, need some help with Asshole Appleby?"

She was confident now and blew a big plume of smoke at me. I pulled the cigarette from her and threw it in the dirt. She looked a little shocked but in front of her two friends she wasn't going to let me intimidate her.

"I hear your father gets out of prison next year. How is he Sabrina?"

She swallowed not expecting this from me.

"You shut up about my dad," she snapped.

"Oh why is that Sabrina? Don't you want your friends to know?"

"I mean it you shut up you cow!"

She looked quickly to her friends, and then she turned back to me.

"Perhaps you should leave Mr Appleby alone, or maybe I could tell your friends here our little secret?"

"You fucking keep quiet, or, or dad will sort you out."

She looked even more nervous now. This was her final threat; it was all she had left. I moved close to her ear.

"Sabrina what could your father do to me, that he hasn't done before? Should I show your friends the scar he left on my side? They can already see the one on my face. Perhaps I'll tell them how I got it."

She was shaking with worry. This was always our secret, and she couldn't bear the thought of people knowing I had dated her brute of a father. I promised never to tell anyone and so far I had kept my word. I wasn't the one who put him away, that was his next girlfriend. I had kept quiet, right or wrong I hadn't said a word.

"Please don't say anything?" she whispered.

"Then you'll leave Mr Appleby alone Sabrina?"

She nodded.

"Come on I'm bored of Appleby anyway," she said to her friends.

I didn't know Sabrina was his daughter. He told me he had a daughter and that his wife had left them. I felt sorry for him until he started abusing me. Maybe I could have straightened out Sabrina if her father had been OK? But I guess he was the cause of her bad behaviour anyway. The day we came face to face for the first time she looked horrified. I was quite shocked too. It was then that she really tried to intimidate me, she didn't want her dad dating the ice queen it was bad for her image. I watched her during the exam I was overseeing late that morning. She was trying hard I could see that, but she would quickly give up, she always did when school work taxed her. She was struggling with a question. The boy next to her dropped his pen, it rolled towards Sabrina's desk. I walked down the opening to get it. I quickly glanced at Sabrina's work. I picked up the pen and gave it to the boy; his head went back to his exam paper. I tapped Sabrina on the shoulder and showed her 3 fingers. As I got back to my seat she was staring at me confused. I flexed 3 fingers again showing her. She looked back to her paper then it seemed to dawn on her. She scribbled away and then looked back at me almost giving me a smile, and then she returned to her exam. OK I wasn't supposed to do this. I would get kicked out if anyone found out. Maybe she shouldn't have needed help, but we all do from time to time, don't we? On the way out she gave me a faint smile.

"Sabrina are we going to, you know?" one of her friends asked.

"No I'm going to find Tommy and see if he'll date me again."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12