Gillian's Descent Ch. 03

Story Info
Top female cop now walks the streets.
5.1k words
4.42
127.6k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

Police Commander Gillian Anderson sat naked and feeling sorry for herself on the bed, she looked around the room that she had just spent the day whoring her sexual services in and contemplated what she was being asked (told really) to do that night to end this nightmare. To keep her career and her power and all that she had fought and bit and scratched to achieve she would have to spend a night walking the streets as a prostitute - her target to 'earn' $1000. The horrible realisation hit her then that she was going to do it, she would get this final degradation done and out of the way and then tomorrow she would start going after the bastards who had facilitated all this. Every fucking man and woman involved would be found and her retribution would be swift and hard.

Even if they were lying once again about this being the end, the last stage of her humiliation, then tomorrow she would start afresh, use every advantage being a top cop in the cities force gave her and track every one of the sons of bitches involved. One advantage of her day in the brothel had been time to think about how she could go about getting out of this mess. Just the thought of getting out of this god forsaken, depressing room had lifted her depleted spirits, alright she would walk those mean streets and sell her body one more time (she was becoming somewhat immune to it) but at least she would be out in the open and would feel more in control of her destiny, not locked up and at a punters mercy in here.

The door opened and the big pimp re-entered, this time accompanied by two of his other whores, Traci and Bobbi, two cheap, trashy blondes who had seen and done it all, and then some. They carried between them a pile of old and tattered clothes. They looked at Gillian dismissively, staring up and down her sexy body with a mixture of envy and scorn at the woman's well kept, athletic trim figure and her big boobs. Not for her pampered body the ravages of it being used and abused day and night for years on end on the streets.

"Some of these should fit the bitch!" announced Traci as she pawed through the clothing.

They picked out the sluttiest clothing for her - a black bra top that again was a size too small for her big breasts, a slutty mesh vest, a micro mini skirt (Black) that was barely low enough to hide the fact that she wore no underwear on her crotch, a red PVC jacket, a tacky big handbag and hooker high heels. Once finished they paraded the whore in front of Duke to let him see her. They left her in his office and he whistled mock appreciatively and got up to inspect her.

"Man for a stuck up police bitch you sure do look like one dirty, street walking whore."

She kept her mouth shut, biting off the invective she wanted to spew back at the big bastard. Tomorrow would be time enough, he would be one of the first against the wall, whatever it took.

"Got one finishing touch to yo' outfit tho' bitch" with that comment Gillian felt his big hands at her neck and before she knew it he had affixed a thin, black, leather choker collar, studded with silver studs around her neck. It was as tacky a thing as Gillian had ever seen and she had seen a lot when she worked vice. He then stood in front of her and fanned out all the money her days whoring had earned and took great pleasure jamming it in his pocket.

"You sure done well bitch but I hate that you still probably think you are so far above me an' all the girls, so I'll tell you what you're going to do, your ride is just outside an' I want you to get down on your sweet ass hands and knees and crawl outta here like the bitch you are!"

Gillian was puzzled and just looked at Duke.

"I said do it! Do it now!"

She obediently dropped to her knees just desperate to escape this hellhole, Duke smiled and guided her out of his office, along the corridor, through the reception area and out the front door, all the while dressed so embarrassingly and a gaggle of the girls watching her and a customer watching amazed at the front door. She could feel their stares right at her round ass as the short skirt rode up and showed it off to maximum effect.

Outside in the twilight Gillian remained like a dog as she was led down the entrance way and towards two men standing by a large white van. They nudged each other and smirked and laughed at the police commander crawling towards them while dressed like a total slut. They had fallen foul of her police force many times in their various criminal activities and this was a pretty good feedback, even if they were a little wary about the man giving them their instructions.

"Here you go boys, one police whore ready to walk the sidewalks, just as promised."

At this Duke handed over the leash and shook one of the guys hands and headed back towards his brothel to make the call and let others know the handover had gone just fine. Gillian saw the big, black pimp leave and made to get to her feet but never made it as a strong hand pushed her back down.

"Naw you better stay off your feet just now whore 'cos your gonna do a whole lot of street walking tonight!"

Gillian looked up at her latest handlers and realised they were no better than the bastards she had serviced that afternoon and the night before. The pair of them were like identical twins, both over six foot, with skinheads and wife beater white T-shirts. They were white and covered with tattoos but Gillian was swiftly finding out that despite her long held hatred of other races, a blackmailing bastard was the same whatever their skin colour. The slightly taller one, who was called AJ, jumped in the front of the van and started it up while the other, called Chris, tugged on the dog leash and prodded her with the tip of his boot, guiding her towards the open back doors of the van. Gillian, reluctantly, crawled across the cobbled street and into the darkness of the back of the van.

Once they were both in and the van's back doors had been slammed shut a light came on and AJ drove off. Chris pulled Gillian up by the hair, so she was sitting on the wooden bench across from him. He smirked at her.

"You know you look a lot better in those clothes than that suit I see you in in the newspapers."

Gillian ignored the comment and concentrated on a spot on the floor. She wasn't allowed to do that long though as Chris grabbed her chin and forced her to meet his mocking green eyes.

"What's the matter bitch? You too good to speak with me? You may be a hot shot police commander but tonight you're nothing but a cheap whore and you'd better realise that it's me and AJ's job to make sure you're safe tonight. You just never know what kind of weirdo's might be out there, eh?"

It was a sobering thought for her but from somewhere she found the pride and defiance to meet his eyes. She was doing this but tomorrow would be her day and this piece of shit would be on her hit list too. And one of these bastards, the fat pimp, the drug lord in the hotel room or these two idiots would surely know who was orchestrating this, who had fucked her this afternoon in the brothel when she was tied up and in the rubber mask.

The van made it's way inexorably into the industrial heart of the old city. Perhaps it was as well that the red headed police commander could not see where they were headed, she would quickly have realised that it was worst of the worst, the slum area where the dregs of society congregated and combined to drag each other down to new depths. But she would find out soon enough...

Twenty minutes later AJ pulled up in the shadow of an abandoned warehouse, they weren't quite at their final destination but they had a little surprise for their charge before she started her 'work'. Chris pulled Gillian from the van when AJ opened the doors and they pushed her to her knees at the back of the van, her head perfectly at the level of their crotches.

"Before we start, me an' my brother want some kind of payment for our protection for the night. I'm sure after your day in the brothel you can guess what form that payment takes, eh?"

She could certainly guess, these wouldn't be the first cocks she had sucked this nightmare day and no doubt would not be the last either. The two men unzipped their jeans and popped out matching seven inch dicks that Gillian reluctantly took in each hand and stroked them in their hardness. She looked up at their faces as if to ask who was first.

"Nah bitch, suck them both at the same time, you can fit 'em in there!"

Well she didn't have much choice as they both closed in on her mouth simultaneously she opened it to accept them and immediately felt her mouth stretched as the two helmets of their cocks fitted in and pushed at her cheeks. Here she was, the police commander, one of the most powerful women in the whole state and only last week advising the Mayor on how to rid this city of drugs and prostitution and now she had two lowlifes cocks in her mouth and was preparing for a night of whoring her body out.

Little loose stones on the ground dug into her knees and she was uncomfortable as hell as they tried to inch their dicks deeper into her mouth. It was an obscenity, a crime against nature and Gillian just had to kneel there and take it as the two slippery helmets fought for position inside her mouth. They traced her lips with their pre-cum and then took turns to gag her individually with each cock before spraying those self same lips with their twin warm jets of cum. Using their fingers they guided all the loose cum into her mouth, not wanting to mess her up too much before she walked the mean streets.

"Yeah bitch! That's what your mouth's for, sucking cock and eating cum!"

It was a brief, degrading, crude interlude to the night but there was time for one final bit of fun for the boys. Chris took out his wallet and peeled off a twenty dollar note and threw it down on the ground some yards from the van. AJ pulled on Gillian's hair so she looked up at him.

"There's your first fare for the night whore, now go and get it in your mouth. I mean it, no hands, go and get it and bring it back here and we'll started on your real work!"

Gillian shook her head in frustration but was already crawling down the dark, wet alley towards the other man and the note lying on the ground. Chris just smiled as she reached his feet and dipped her head to bite the edge of the note and proceeded to crawl back to the van with her reward. They resumed their journey in silence in the van, the two men sharing a cigarette and beginning to concentrate harder on their job for the night. Gillian took her seat on the bench and tried to take the taste from her mouth. The disgusted look on her face told Chris all he needed to know about how humiliated she was at what she had done. Still, Chris thought, there was an opportunity for one last joke at her expense. Sitting directly across from her he extended his right foot until it was placed in the small gap between Gillian's feet. She gradually became aware of it's progress and looked up at Chris to see what he was up to, he winked knowingly back at her.

"I wanna see what you're offering the punters tonight."

He slowly lifted his boot up to pry her calves and then thighs apart, making her micro mini skirt open like a squeezed clam. He leered in closer at her exposed slit and Gillian felt even more uncomfortable. Chris leaned closer to examine the hairless pussy of the police commander and laughed at her annoyance. He then lift his boot until the sole was against the edge of the bench, just an inch or so away from Gillian's exposed privates and he leaned forward to unnecessarily tie his laces, lingering over the tightening of the knot, enjoying the red head's unease. Once the lace was tied up he left his foot there, neatly dissecting the gap between her toned thighs and making her have her pussy on display for the remainder of the journey.

AJ pulled up and called into the back that they had arrived and explained to Gillian that she should work this street and wait to see what customers showed up. It was up to her what fares she took and what prices to charge but she knew the nightmare would only end with $1000. Chris removed his foot to allow her to get up clumsily on her heels and head for the back of the van.

When she emerged from the relative gloom of the back of the van, Gillian was struck by the strange, alien, almost magical light of the night. It was a different city landscape than she had seen before, despite her years on the force (though maybe this was due to the new perspective she was seeing it from), the light was an artificial orange haze from the high street lamps - the ones that were working anyway and it appeared the moon did not shine in this godforsaken area of town. The walls and fences were daubed in colourful graffiti, while the shops and establishments were shielded by heavy looking metal shutters and equally vandalised. There was a stench of poverty in the air, of desperation and burnt out vehicles.

Gillian was jolted from her observations as she nearly broke her ankle stumbling in her high heels, she wasn't used to having things like those under her feet! She glanced back at the van in time to see Chris and AJ having a laugh at her pratfall and cursed at them and continued on her way a bit more carefully. Gillian moved further along the sidewalk until she reached the point that the men had indicated was to be her 'patch' for the night. Although it was a warm, clammy, sticky night she gave an involuntary shiver as she took the opportunity to look down the length of the road. The sidewalk was patrolled by a series of women at pretty regular intervals, just fifty or so yards down from her stood a young girl, she could be no older than eighteen, she was dressed in faded denim jacket and skirt and also tottered on high heels, from that distance Gillian could see she was chewing nervously on gum and had the pallid complexion and agitated manner of an addict. Further down the road more women lined the street, all sorts of ages and sizes and races, to her it was a pitiable sight and once more she cursed the gods and the men that had forced her to do this. When this ordeal was finally over she would return to this place, this godforsaken area of town and cleanse it, wipe the streets clean, her police force the detergent on these germs of humanity.

It was early yet (in this place anyway, late by most others standards) and there seemed to be very few vehicles cruising the streets and the ones that were seemed to be pimps like Chris and AJ, just looking out for their investment, or more likely their nights earnings. But it wasn't long before some customers started appearing, on feet and in car, like bees attracted to a honey pot. The sight of a beaten down Mustang passing by her at about five miles an hour and a long haired, greasy Hispanic hanging out of the window and ,very obviously, eying her up and down was sickening to her and she gave a silent cheer when he kept going and stopped at the girl in denim down from her. She didn't want to watch but couldn't help it as she observed the youngster lean forward on the rolled down passenger side window and dip her head inside the car to speak with the driver. Gillian could just imagine how the conversation would go.

"All right darling, you working?"

"Depends. Are you a cop?"

"No."

"Then yeah, I'm working, what can I do for you?"

"Get in and we'll discuss it baby."

Gillian crossed her arms defensively across her chest and shook her head, her thoughts in a desperate turmoil at having the self same conversation in just a few, short minutes. Almost for the first time she had completely forgotten about her job and her status. Whereas for years she had been so proud and determined in her role, so single minded that above all other things she had concentrated on success and advancement within the police department that she had forsaken and alienated all friends, family, colleagues and outside pursuits, now she was thinking and acting like a woman who was thinking no further than the next five minutes and surviving through them with her sanity, if not her dignity, still intact.

She scanned the street unenthusiastically, praying to some deity that no more cars would come by, realising that was never going to happen, this place was the hub for kerb crawling fucking perverts and she knew it, there would be no salvation for her tonight. One thousand dollars seemed so far away. Then she heard footsteps behind her.

"Are you looking for business?"

Gillian desperately wanted to say no but was acutely aware of the van monitoring her every move.

"Uh, Yeah, I guess."

She looked at him properly, under the lamp light, it wasn't a pretty sight for her. If she had to draw up an identikit of the kind of sad, sleazy, little pervert that had to trawl the streets to pay for sex then this man would be exactly what she would have come up with. He was short, unkempt and had long, greasy black hair. He wore a weather beaten long trench coat and his dark eyes were shifty and constantly on the move.

"Good. I'll give you twenty dollars to get on your knees and suck my cock".

Instinctively Gillian answered.

"No way, a fifty at least!"

She stopped, stunned, she was haggling over the price of a blow job on a street corner.

"You're on."

He rummaged in the pocket of his long coat and produced a crumpled wad of notes that he stuffed into Gillian's outstretched hand.

"Come on missy, you can do it round here" with that he grabbed Gillian's hand and led her behind a head high wooden fence just up the road and then they went behind it.

"For a fifty you better give good head whore."

Before she could answer, the man pushed Gillian to her knees before him and undid the belt around his trousers. He worked his dick out from the zipper and she was horrified, it stank, was dirty ,stale and covered in all sorts of detritus, she opened her mouth to complain but that was a mistake as he thrust forward and forced his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She put her hands up to try and block it but soon realised that was hopeless and she'd be better just getting on with it and get it over and done with. She wondered if those two bastards were laughing in the van at what she was doing. The man's nasty, six inch dick continued to pound into her mouth and she made little effort to match his efforts but that didn't matter to him, he was just pleased to have bought such a new looking girl. He had been with most of the skanks on this street before and had never seen this red head before. So what if she was older than most of the whores, she had that fresh faced, new to the streets look and the thought of face fucking her was too much for him Normally, he'd never waste a fifty on one of these sluts giving him head. He reached down and took a handful of her red hair and pushed her mouth further onto his dick so that his balls rested on her chin and really got off on the thought of this being her welcome to street corner whoring. She gagged and spluttered before he finally released her hair but did not wait long before ploughing his slick member back into her mouth.

It wasn't a long encounter as the man came quickly and he held Gillian's head in place to make sure she swallowed the whole cheesy load. It tasted vile and it took everything she had not to be sick. He made her take it in her mouth and she could feel the horrible sensation of a trail of his cum sliding down from the right corner of her lips.

"Come on bitch! Swallow it, I paid my cash, you fucking swallow it!"

The self reliant confident woman that had been Gillian was long gone now and just the order from the man brought about a kind of automatic obedience instinctively from her and she gulped the whole horrible load down.

The man withdrew his now limp dick and wiped it in her hair, pulled up his trousers then shambled off not even thanking her. Gillian knelt motionless on the pavement struggling to come to terms with what she had just done. It took her a few minutes to get her senses back and somewhat compose herself she stuffed the notes into the side pocket of the bag the guys had given her and stumbled back onto the street. In a state of mild bewilderment she tried to work out how many 'tricks' she would have to turn to earn the $1000 target and decided to charge a hell of a lot more for the next bastard. God, what was she doing?

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12