Gillian's Descent Ch. 05

Story Info
Female cop's time behind bars commences.
6.7k words
4.17
108.7k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,502 Followers

After the shock of her sentencing, former Police Commander Gillian Anderson was led from the court into the prison van in a complete daze. Five years! She had been promised that her guilty plea would see her only incarcerated for one month by her blackmailers and like a fool she had believed them again. Now it was too late, she was a laughing stock, her reputation was in complete tatters and worse still she was now on her way to start a five year stretch in jail The red head sat on the bench in the van and buried her head in her hands, never lifting them as a slow stream of fellow criminals were led onto the vehicle by armed guards. It was a long and interminable journey through fifteen miles or so of desert, a journey that she had made countless times in her previous job.

She silently prayed that none of the other convicts knew who, or what she was but from the smirks on the guards faces when she risked a glimpse up at them, they were only too aware. With the sentencing she had suffered just starting to fully sink in she was only now realising what a tenuous and dangerous situation she was heading into. The Arkhall Facility that she was being sent to was hardly noted for it's leniency towards it's inhabitants. When it came out who she was she would be a marked inmate and it was a terrifying thought. In all her experiences in the force when an officer had been caught out and ended up in jail they had been given cushy numbers in low security facilities and all the top notch amenities available, after all you looked after one of your own, didn't you? But not her, she was an outcast, a pariah and considering all the individuals involved in her set up she supposed it was no surprise that she was being hung out to dry like this. It was a bright, hot Summer morning and the sun and blue sky seemed to goad her almost as she was driven away from it. Too quickly the high walls of the prison loomed into sight and the van slowed to be allowed entrance.

Really, there was nothing remarkable about her as she was urged from the van by the guards. Dressed in her bright orange jump suit and with ankles and wrists chained and connected she felt every bit the criminal that she had been made out to be. She was filed into a rag-tag line of convicts and paraded a hundred yards or so to an ominous grey building with no windows. All of the new arrivals were more than conscious of the crowd of inmates crushed up against the far side fence looking on at the new fish. She kept her head down and allowed herself to be moved along, like on a conveyor belt, until she was ensconced inside the cool, sterility of the intake building.

Once inside everything seemed to move at a frightening pace. Had she but known it the guards and officers were primed and waiting for her, the consortium that had set her up were not finished with her yet, despite her sentencing and with people in the prison service as keen as the others to pay her back for previous actions and methods. Plus she was such a stuck up, hard nosed bitch that is was hard for Warden Mansell and his men not to derive great pleasure in her comeuppance. So, accordingly, the first name called forward from the line was hers and, with her head still down she shuffled forward, hoping that this would be quick and painless. It was not to be either.

She was commanded to hold her wrists out and held while one guard set about releasing her ankle and wrist restraints. He was a tall, thin guard with a permanent sneer on his lips and an unmistakable cruel superiority about him. And he knew just who Gillian was and what the Warden wanted done with her.

"Strip, prisoner Anderson" he commanded.

Gillian was in a daze and didn't move to do anything, just rubbed her wrists where the cuffs had been removed and shook her head. Immediately he was right up in her face shouting at her.

"I said strip, Prisoner! You may think because you were once a Commander in the Police that you are hot shit, but believe me in here you are fucking nothing!"

The room went dead silent, where before there had been a hub bub between prisoners and guards everyone was quiet and staring at the good looking red haired prisoner. And everyone was now aware of her previous profession. She felt a hundred cold stares boring into her. But she had no time to deliberate any further, the guard before her was turning red with rage and she quickly stripped off her orange jumpsuit and as he indicated slipped off her white bra and panties to stand stark naked before him.

Guard Carter was a sadistic bully and loved the look of fear in Gillian's eyes as he verbally berated her for not doing what he said immediately. He was getting visibly aroused at demeaning the former Police Commander in front of the captive audience. She was blushing fiercely as she stood before him naked and trying, but failing miserably to maintain a tough exterior. Carter sneered and ordered her over to the high table at the far wall, then ordered her to 'spread them' as he checked that she was not concealing anything before entering the facility proper.

This was bad, this was the real moment when Gillian realised her previous, cushy existence was gone, over and done with and likely never to be retrieved. She walked to the table in full view of everyone else in the room and placed her hands on it and carefully, nervously, opened her legs, assuming the desired position. Carter saunter up behind her and was sure to stand close enough to rub the hard ridge of his cock through his standard issue trousers against her exposed ass. She bit her lower lip, more than aware that he was fishing for a reaction to further embarrass her. Very deliberately the bastard pulled on a pair of tight latex gloves, letting her see them pulled onto his long fingers and enjoying her flinch as they snapped onto his skin. He leaned his head in close to her head to whisper menacingly in her right ear.

"I am going to perform a full body search right here bitch, let you see that you aren't going to get any special privileges 'cos of who you are. Or rather were! And if you don't want to piss me off (and believe me, you don't want to piss me off!) then you'd better not make any complaints at what I do. OK?"

Gillian gulped, looked to the ceiling in despair and nodded her assent. She sensed rather than saw his sly grin her response gained and braced herself for this invasion. His powerful hands first roamed up her front, stopping at her heavy breasts to squeeze and grope them before his left hand continued up to her mouth and push four fingers in, gagging her uncomfortably, while his right hand descended south to begin rubbing, mockingly at her fat pussy lips. The entire room was silent at this brazen display, guards and new prisoners alike were agog at her treatment. She grimaced and gave a quiver as his fingers brusquely rubbed at her dry parts and wormed their way inside, her body giving an involuntary jump at his entry. With one finger inside his thumb stretched to it's limits and rubbed against her sticking out clit rapidly.

He worked her nub hard and fast and gave a smile as he felt her involuntarily begin to get wet, what a humiliation for this previously cold, hard professional woman. He squeezed her nipple as well as his fingers worked ever more vigorously until she had to let go a little moan, her body giving her away and embarrassing her. The guard withdrew his fingers immediately he had heard the moan, aware that he had achieved what he had wanted. He spun the red head around and barked at her to get back in line and see the receiving guard.

She walked back with her crotch glistening, blushing even fiercer than before and aware of the eyes upon her. As she was half way across the floor Carter's load voice boomed out.

"Guard Jones! Cuff that prisoner immediately and take her straight up to the Warden's office!"

She was met at the table where her jumpsuit awaited but if she thought she was getting to put it back on she was evidently wrong. The guard re-fixed the handcuffs and manacles in a flash and proceeded to lead her chained and stark naked from the room, along a lengthy corridor to emerge into the bright glare of the diffused lights of the main hall of the prison. He led her through two guarded and locked doors and Gillian was suddenly aware of being in the main body of the prison, she felt so small and insignificant and in awe of the cavernous hall.

"You're not in Kansas any more Dorothy, are you?" whispered the guard mockingly to her as he led her, still naked as the day she was born, along the mesh stairs in the centre of the building and finally into the sight of some of the cells and a cacophony of catcalls, none too pleasant. Then to her eternal horror a tinny, metallic voice boomed out from the prisons PA system for every inmate to hear.

"Ladies, your attention please. The prisoner being lead through the main vestibule right now, the cute big breasted red head, is our latest inmate, I'm sure some of you will have heard of her notoriety, is none other than former Police Commander Gillian Anderson!"

Gillian almost stumbled so stunned was she. She panicked, she was now a sitting duck and totally identified. She managed to keep walking in front of the guard and tried to ignore the fierce stares and out and out threats coming from the cells filled with hardened female criminals. She was in hell now, and just about to meet the devil and his right hand.

At last she was passed the row of cells on that level and away from the threats and vicious comments she had been made to endure and into a bizarre tranquillity just a heavy steel door away. She was ushered into a large round waiting room where two young female secretaries were busily typing and made no comment or faces at the intrusion of a completely naked, chained woman in their reception. The guard whispered to the older one with glasses on the right and she looked up, scanned Gillian and spoke into an intercom.

Seconds later she was indicating to Guard Jones to enter the Warden's office and Gillian came face to face with the Warden for the first time. Warden Waylon Mansell was quite the character. She was standing on an oriental rug before an impressive Teak wood desk, with a white haired, arrogant looking man chomping on a cigar behind it. He turned his baleful gaze on Gillian and spoke in a slow drawl.

"So you're the famous Policewoman that whored herself and got into drugs and I gotta look after?"

His voice dripped with sarcasm and Gillian, already conscious of her nudity just stood there and kept her eyes down, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"And I hear you been mighty busy since you arrived here, making some pretty serious enemies. Seems to me like you're in a world of trouble, ain't no way me and my men can ensure your safety twenty four hours a day, seven days a week now is there? Be a real shame too, those psychos can be real vindictive, you know?"

He threw a weapon on his desk in front of her and she looked at it in horror, a four inch, sharpened blade stuck out of toothbrush and she had palpitations. It was all too much for her, the memories of the whole set up, his sarcastic tone, the jail, the knowledge that she had been set up so unfairly: she stood there and tears started to form in her eyes, how could all of this happened to her perfect life? She began to plead and beg and cry to the man, appeal to his mercy and try and explain to him how a web of important men with a grudge had reduced her to this state. But he was only too well aware of the back story.

"Now stop that Missy! That's not gonna do you any good at all. You gotta toughen up to survive in here. But you know I can make this whole experience that much easier for you, if you do as I tell you. I am the Warden around here and what I say goes, and if I say that you are to be guarded and looked after real well, then that is what'll happen. Course if I say to let you see how you do with no guardian angels then I don't reckon you'll do too well either. Really it's up to you, how badly do you want my protection my dear?"

Finally, Gillian did lift her eyes and met those of the warden's, they were cold and icy blue and there was no mistaking what he was telling her. She stood stock still as he drew back his chair and got up to come around and stand before her. His hands roamed over her body, stopping to grope and weigh Gillian's boobs. He nodded approvingly before roving his hands lower and exploring between her thighs, his rough fingers parting her pussy lips and probing inside. She felt so violated by this. of Being fondled like a piece of meat by this creepy old man and knowing that she couldn't do a thing about it was just about the worst thing she could think of.

He smiled at her and flashed his tobacco stained teeth at her before turning back to his desk and pressing a button on his telephone and spoke into it.

"Miss Tibbs, could you call Chief Officer Lawler and get her to come in here please, I think we're going to need her input on this."

He dismissed the male guard with a smile and continued around the desk and took his place again in his big, leather chair as Gillian stood there while they waited until the secretary showed a huge female guard into the office some minutes later.

Joannie Lawler had been a prison guard for the last ten years of her 33 years on this planet and she loved it. She was your archetypal big, butch. Dyke and was more than proud of that. As well as being naturally very tall, broad and overwhelming she was hugely muscular for a woman. Away from her job and the prison she spent nearly all her spare time in the gym and it showed. Her biceps bulged; her stomach was hard as steel and she had the most powerful thighs. In short she was an imposing and impressive (if slightly freakish) specimen of woman. She had short, straight, dark hair, cold dark eyes and dressed in what, really, was a male prison officers uniform, but no-one in the prison was going to comment on that. She inspired respect and no little fear from prisoners and fellow guards (men and women alike) and with good reason. Not only was she an intimidating sight and bulk, she had a temper and nature to match, put simply she was a sadistic, domineering bully of a woman and enjoyed nothing more than humiliating and dominating others. The Warden knew this and knew that she was also a hell of a prison officer so to keep her sweet occasionally he threw her a new fish that he was pretty sure she'd enjoy, and Gillian certainly fit into that category.

Warden Mansell had watched her with prisoners throughout her career and knew that she derived a special pleasure from dealing with previously professional, well-to-do women, who had stepped off the straight and narrow, women who would never have imagined that they would end up in state penitentiary in their lives but who, through a wrong choice or overconfidence had found themselves in this godforsaken place and in desperate need of some protection and guidance, and Officer Lawler provided that – at a cost! Even though neither Warden or guard were happy when they were told who the former Police Commander's cell mates were to be (they were, after all just another part in the consortium that had conspired against Gillian) they were sure there would be much fun to be had with the red head.

Gillian stood there, still chained, watching both the smiling warden (why did she just know that smile meant no good for her?) and the big wooden door of his office for this latest arrival. In her previous job she had stayed as much away from correctional facilities as possible, seeing this part of the job (as she did most others that did not contribute to advancing her career) as beneath her and not something she wanted to dirty her hands with. It was an attitude that most in the state were familiar with over the past couple of years and she had even made a couple of newspaper interviews where she had questioned the value of much of the work done by the institutes in rehabilitating offenders. She wasn't thinking about that just then but if she had she would have realised they were words that would come back to haunt her.

The Warden's phone buzzed and, without taking his crocodile-like eyes off Gillian, he lifted the receiver and said.

"Send her straight in."

The door swung inwards and the big woman marched in, her presence powerful within the room already. Really, she was a behemoth, a monster. She was at least six feet one and wearing her standard issue boots and uniform she was certainly intimidating.

The Warden smiled and spoke in his slow drawl.

"Ah Officer Lawler, everything Ok out there I trust? Good. Allow me to our latest special guest, you know the ex-Police Commander, I'm going to want you to pay extra special attention to her, especially as her arrival was so carelessly announced over the tanoy."

They both smiled at their shared joke and Gillian was feeling like she was shrinking, she was hardly a tall woman as it was but in the presence of this Amazon she felt like a tiny, naughty, schoolgirl. Joannie slowly and deliberately pulled off her leather gloves, finger at a time and took her time perusing the new arrival, drinking in every soft, fleshy curve of her body, her heaving tits, her proud red hair, her nervous eyes and the clearly discernable shiver that was coursing through her frame and the Goosebumps left on her flesh. The guard slowly circled Gillian and she gave a little jump as the strong fingers of Lawler's right hand touched her upper arm and traced their way along the full length of it – she was definitely sizing her up. The Warden smiled and threw two keys across his table.

"Here, you might as well take those off, she's not going anywhere, are you Miss Anderson?"

It took the big female guard prodding her in the back and hissing.

"Answer the Warden you dumb slut, you do what you're told here!"

Her staccato voice barked out the instruction and though Gillian was not at all used to obeying other people and listening to orders something inside her told her that it would be wise not to irritate or disobey this harridan. So she told the Warden she wasn't going anywhere and added a thank you as well. For that the manacles and cuffs were taken off which was a great relief but not so welcome was when the female guard paused with her face just inches from Gillian's bare pussy. A rough finger reached out and touched her and she flinched. Joannie just laughed and stood up, meeting her eyes and challenging the former police woman to maintain the gaze.

"I see you've met guard Carter, heh, I'll have to reprimand him for getting you wet. I'll bet he did it in front of everyone, eh? What a bastard! Tell you what sweet cheeks, if you keep me and the Warden sweet we have the power that before the end of the week you could have him naked and bent over this desk while you fuck his ass with a strap on. You like that? Speaking of which............"

At that The Warden pulled open a drawer in his desk and hauled out an imposing object that immediately sent a fear rushing through Gillian, it was a huge looking strap on dildo! By now, after all Gillian had gone through and done she was only too aware of what this would mean and looking at the intimidating guard she was more than capable of realising that it would be far better to be on her side rather than against her. The acceptance shone through in her eyes and the Warden got up to pass the dildo to Joannie.

"Here, you put it on and I'll position my chair so we can both get what we want."

So while the Amazon stepped into the adjustable harness and pulled it up between her legs and fiddled with adjusting it, the old man wheeled his leather armchair out from behind his desk and rolled it over in front of the statue still Gillian. He took out a cigar and lit it before settling into the chair and hauling down his trousers and shorts to reveal a raging hard cock that belied his age. However, as her eyes concentrated on that she was rudely whirled around and forced onto her knees, the large female guard barking at her.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,502 Followers
12