Gillian's Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

"Forget about that just now slut you better concentrate on getting this nice and wet 'cos I like giving all my 'special' prisoners a nice anal workout just to show them who is boss around here!"

A chilling thought indeed when Gillian adjusted her eyes to properly focus on the terrifically long and thick black plastic fake cock that was nearly poking her in the eye.

Gillian was getting depressingly familiar with this particular position, on her knees and about to get her face fucked. She briefly allowed herself to think back to just over a few months ago and her previous life as a young Police Commander on the rise within the force, positively zooming up the fast track to even greater glory and success, how could it have all come crashing down around her shoulders so quickly, how could so many people have hated her enough to subject her to all these terrible ordeals? And now this, her bright future she had envisioned for herself brushed away in a cruel set up and double cross, what choice did she have but to do what these perverts wanted and at least keep them happy?

The tall female guard stepped forward and the tip of the plastic cock touched Gillian's lips which yielded submissively immediately to allow it access.

"Looks like she knows just what to do Officer Lawler!", called out the Warden from behind her as he stroked his own penis in preparation for the prisoners mouth.

As if by answer the Amazon fastened her immensely powerful hands onto Gillian's bare shoulder blades and thrust her pelvis forward, filling her mouth with the first half of the twelve inches long plastic phallic instrument and Gillian tried, but couldn't prevent herself wondering how many other prisoners had had this thing in their mouths and assholes. But she could hardly allow herself such thoughts, she knew that she needed to get as much saliva on the thing before the officer decided she's had enough and from the smile on the woman's face it wouldn't be long. It wasn't, as after a few minutes of thrusting and jamming it into her mouth, which seemed designed even more to show Gillian exactly where her place was now, Joannie pulled it from her gasping mouth with a 'pop' and pointed with a firm finger for the red head to turn around and face away from her. Again obedience was the only available option.

Waiting for her when she turned around was the Warden with his dick standing up proud and erect and pointing right at her, he indicated that she should crawl over to him and just as he prepared to slip it into her mouth he hissed a warning.

"If I feel any fucking teeth then you will be on bread and water for your whole fucking stay here, understand?"

It was easy to believe he was not joking. She squeezed herself forward in order to get positioned to give her some degree of comfort but just as she settled into one and wet her nervous lips in preparation that was all thrown asunder as she felt her ass being smacked from behind then the ominous touch of saliva coated dildo press at her ass crack. Whether she opened her mouth to complain or say something else it did not matter as the Warden took the chance to push forward and inject his aging but rock hard dick into Gillian's mouth. Her eyes flicked up to meet his and as they did she felt the unmistakable feeling of the Amazon's dildo squeezing between her tight ass crack and nudging its way toward the opening of her anus. And then just as she rolled her tongue along the length of the disgusting, sweaty cock in her mouth she grunted as her whole body jolted forward with the force that the dildo was rammed into her ass at.

The irony of course was that prior to this nightmare starting Gillian was living the sexual life of a nun. Her job came first, always. Men, or sexual partners, were nothing compared to the rush of advancement and promotion. But on her descent to previously unimaginable depths sex was the driving factor and her body which had accommodated only a couple of men before had now been subjected to all manner of perversions from men, women and what she would have consider sub-humans (so sick and deprived were they).

Maybe it was the whole stress and strain of the day (but she really didn't think so), maybe it was the sheer power of the woman thundering the thick plastic cock into her asshole but there was something different Gillian felt as she knelt there and took a pounding from both ends. I mean over the course of the past few months she had been fucked by all manner of degenerates in all kinds of ways and positions but here and now she was overcome by the sheer force of personality of the Amazon and as she tried to relax her ass to better accept Joannie's thrusts she almost forgot the dick plugging in and out of her lips. Which did not go unnoticed by the Warden and he plucked his member from her inattentive mouth and proceeded to slap it across her cheeks and nose to get her attention back.

"Don't fucking forget about me, eh bitch!"

Obediently, Gillian leaned her head forward enough to admit his slobbery cock and once again try to service it as best she could with her tongue and lips. It wasn't easy though as every second or so (such was the force that the butch guard was fucking her ass that Gillian's whole body shuddered forward with each powerful thrust. She was being spit roasted like a piece of meat on two, hard, ungiving skewers. Joannie was working herself up into quite the state, a never ending volley of invective and abuse spilling from her mouth as she ass fucked the former Policewoman. She especially loved the first time with fresh meat, making them see how far down the food chain they had actually fallen. Her pronounced sadistic streak took over here and she loved giving it to stuck up bitch like Gillian. Gripping her ginger hair in her rough hands, Joannie tugged back on it and rammed her thick plastic cock even deeper, reaching depths of Gillian's arse that had never been plumbed before.

"That's it slut, that's all you are now, our personal fuck toy and you'd better fucking remember it! You fucking jump when I say so, you shit when I so, you grovel when I tell you and you suck when I say! Understand cunt?"

It was a rhetorical question as with her mouth struggling to contain the old man's rigid as he pumped it into her cheek and unable to move her head due to the tight hold the guard had on her head she was not going to answer even if she wanted to. It was of no consequence anyway as the very next moment Warden Mansell grunted like a pig and his pelvis area spasmed up and Gillian's mouth began to fill up with the sticky, sour taste of his cum. The beautiful ex-policewoman pulled a face and his dick slipped from her lips causing the next few spurts of his sperm to splash in thick lines up and down her face, coating her features.

"Goddammit, you stupid fucking cunt, you are supposed to fucking swallow that! You fucking dumb bitch!"

The warden was furious and nearly slapped Gillian but restrained himself enough to just spit on her and snarl at her again.

"Well you can fucking leave it on your fucking face bitch! I mean it, if you even touch it then you'll fucking regret it!

In sympathy with her boss Joannie gave one final powerful thrust and pulled her dildo from her ass with a popping noise and marched around to stand next to her boss and present her sullied dildo to Gillian's gasping mouth.

"Let me punish her Warden. Good! For insulting him you can clean this thing for me, after all you're the dirty slut that messed it up."

As much as she did not want to do it, as much it was the nadir of all the degradations and humiliations up until now these two frightened her. The situation and place and uncertainty frightened her and with the Warden's cum slowly dribbling down both cheeks, Gillian obediently opened her mouth and allowed the vile instrument in and got to sucking and licking at it, trying desperately both to appease her new masters and to block out exactly what it was that she was doing.

When, at last, her disgusting task was finally over Guard Lawler produced a thick, weather beaten, brown, leather dog collar and, without complaint, slipped it around Gillian's beautiful neck and roughly tightened it with a silver buckle.

It was not the first time Gillian had been forced to wear a collar during the course of this nightmare, she thought back to her experiences at the brothel and the big, fat pimp putting one on her and walking her out like a dog. But this felt different, this felt somehow permanent and lasting, as if she would never lose this one and the stigma that it symbolised. With the Warden's cum drying on her face Joannie tugged at her red hair so that she looked up into her harsh gaze.

"For your impudence you'll wear that until we decide otherwise, you should be happy though, it'll mark you down in the jail with the other inmates as my bitch and keep you safe from any attacks, of course if you want to take it off then you can but then no-one will know to leave you alone. Understand?"

Gillian gave a sad nod and dropped her eyes as the big guard tugged at the collar and tightened it further to the next hole in the leather.

"Now I'll take her out of your sight Warden, take her to her cell and introduced her to her new cell mates. Is her 'sponsor' still along there?" there was ill disguised annoyance in her tone for this last question.

"I believe so, he certainly hasn't come back here. It really sticks in my throat you know. This is my prison and I hate others having a say in what goes on but....."

He stopped short as it was apparent Gillian was showing some interest in his complaint.

"But let's not ruin the surprise eh? Go on Officer Lawler get the dumb bitch out of my sight. And remember missy next time you are lucky enough to be allowed to swallow my cum you'd better fucking well swallow the whole fucking load!"

With no further ado Joannie produced a dull and rusting chain from her jacket pocket and attached the clip end to the buckle of the collar and explained to the former Police Commander exactly how they were going to make their way to her jail cell.

"You can crawl like the dog you are all the way to your cell, and if you even try to wipe that mess from your face you'll be very sorry. Now get fucking moving!"

The final command was followed by a sharp tug on the leash that jerked Gillian onto all fours and the Amazonian guard marched out at a hell of a pace, forcing Gillian to scuttle along behind her as quickly as she could manage on all fours. Out the Warden's door and through the reception area she had to crawl humiliatingly past the Warden's receptionists desk and suffer her and another girl (possibly a youth trainee) laughing at her as she slunk past them. Along that long, grey corridor at a pace Gillian struggled to maintain than past a number of uniformed guards who smirked but knew better to say anything when they saw the fierce look on Officer Lawler's face (and a few had had the misfortune to have paid a physical price to annoying or irritating her) and standing aside and unlocking various door to admit them back into the main cell area.

The catcalls and whistles came again as they emerged into main area but they died down somewhat as they saw who it was that was walking the 'dog'. Joannie inspired fear and respect in everyone in the prison and most of the inmates had crossed her path before and were in no hurry to do so ever again. There was no reduction in her brutal pace and even the ultra fit Gillian was toiling now, especially when they reached the mesh covered steep metal stairs and Joannie power stepped up them.

"Come on bitch, keep up 'cos I'm not stopping, I'll drag your miserable carcass up these fucking steps all the way to the cell. And it's on the third fucking floor bitch!"

The journey seemed to never end, on and on it went, along those heavy mesh gangways and up the sharp, jutting stairs. It wasn't long before Gillian's palms and legs were aching and she could feel the metal mesh being patterned into her skin with every inch she crawled.. The collar, of course, was itching and digging in with every powerful step Joannie took and she never once altered her pace to give Gillian any respite. Finally, the guard came to a stop and faced to her left into a cell, whose door was slid over and stood invitingly open. The cell was brightly lit and had two beds on either side of the cramped interior and as Gillian lifted her head, panting and sweating from her physical exertions, she saw three figure inside. One lounging on each of the beds and one leaning against the back wall nonchalantly. They stopped speaking when they saw the two figures outside the cell and the man at the back of the cell pushed himself off the back wall and came forward to the door to greet them. Gillian mustered as much as she could of a glare at Sergeant Joe Dupree the ringleader of all the men who had wrought all this devastation on her perfect life. He appeared as smug as ever to her but there was just a trace of wariness about the massive female guard that stood appraising him with ill disguised contempt. But as much as Joannie would have liked to have wiped the smile of his face she knew the kind of individuals he was representing and knew better than to antagonise him, settling instead for handing him the leash and telling him she'd be along the corridor, ready to lock the cell when they were finished.

Once she had reluctantly moved away Dupree steppe forward to pull Gillian inside and she just had enough about her to recognise the two figures on the bunks as Jazz and Carly Moore, two black prostitutes that Gillian had carried out a vicious vendetta against in her earlier police career, her inherent and blatant racism driving her on to get as many convictions and charges against these two sisters and their friends and colleagues as she could. And she had enjoyed a huge chunk of success in her crusade, making sure they all knew that she was doing it because she despised them more than because it was her job. Seeing them she shuddered as Joe reached for her chin and forced her to look at him.

"Well, well Commander, look at you. I can see you are adjusting to prison life just fine. What's this mess on your face? Cum? Should have known a cock jockey like you wouldn't waste any time getting to work sucking cock in here. Still imagine what the other inmates think of you, a former Commander in the Police, the 'Iron Lady' no less, reduced to crawling through this place stark naked, like a dog and with cum drying on her face, what a comedown eh? Still I've got some good news for you, you're not going to be alone in your incarceration. I can see from the look on your face that you remember Jazz and Carly, well good news me and my friends in out little consortium have managed to get them transferred here for the last year or so of their sentence, they were especially delighted to learn that you would be their third cell mate. Weren't you girls?"

All Gillian saw were two nodding heads and two wide, beaming, white smiles flashed at her.

"Now I know the Warden and that big bull dyke are going to protect you if you play ball with them Miss Anderson but in this cell they don't really have the sway they normally would so in here you are theirs to do with as they like. Understand? What they say goes, you can try arguing if you like, I'm sure they'll appreciate physically showing you whose in charge. Now ladies, I must leave you to get on. Gillian. Enjoy the rest of your life!"

With a beaming smile he exited the cell and indicated to Guard Lawler to come and slam the door shut and ensure it was locked. He didn't miss the sour look on the guard's face as she did so or the look of anger that crossed her face as the two black women slid off their beds towards the still kneeling Gillian within the cell, but didn't really care. Joannie did though and determined there and then that this was not a scenario she would allow to continue indefinitely. For now though she had no choice and reluctantly turned her back and moved to escort the male policeman out of her prison.

Back in the cell Jazz had produced a metal pail from under the bed she had been laying on, it was filled almost to the brim with a foul smelling, sour yellow liquid that had an unmistakable aroma.

"Guess we'd better clean up your face bitch, wipe that cum off get you looking your best for us."

Carly had got herself behind Gillian and grabbed her head and propelled it towards the bucket, Gillian opened her mouth to argue just as her head met the surface giving her a lovely big mouthful to enjoy. As Carly held her face right in the overflowing pail she looked at her sister and smiled.

"Oh this is gonna be fun sis."

NEXT : SLOP OUT SLUT

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12