Gillian's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Gillian learns more secrets and submits to her fate.
1.6k words
4.02
38k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
point03
point03
7 Followers

Gillian could hardly believe her eyes when she had returned home unexpectedly to collect her purse and saw her mother kneeling on a chair without her dress or panties on with Father Francis standing closely behind her grunting as he thrust himself forward.

Her mother only had a short silk petticoat and dark silk stockings on. Gillian could see that her mother didn't have any knickers on. Father Francis was naked with his penis poking between her mother's buttocks. The noises they were both making were disgusting.

She appreciated that her mother was in effect the old priest's live-in housekeeper and apart from having a nice wage she also had free board and lodgings but Gillian felt that this was going too far.

She was however in a very difficult position herself as she had only started to live with her mother, after her marriage broke down and was grateful that Father Francis was so willing to allow her to join her mother.

As she watched she felt shocked, but she reasoned that it was not her place to question the priest and decided to observe a little longer. Even has he thrust into her mother she heard her mother tell him: "Gillian is 27 now Father, she really is desperate for somewhere to live."

Gill realized her mother was asking the old man for help. As he sunk his penis deep inside Susan's pussy he muttered "I will have to think about it. I like the idea of having Gillian as my little sex slave. Do you think she would agree?"

Gillian could see her mother was reaching her climax as she gasped "She can be your personal sex slave and she would dress-up for you anyway you wanted." Suddenly the old man sighed as he splattered his cum all over her mother's bottom.

Susan must have cum at the same time as she half collapsed onto the chair, smiling quite smugly. Gillian could see that her mother didn't appear to be distressed and in fact was very well prepared with a small towel handy to clean herself. As the old priest sorted himself out he carried on talking "I think I will let your daughter stay Susan. But only if she agrees to service me whenever I demand it."

Gillian was still shocked but relieved the accommodation problem seemed to be sorting itself out. She heard her mother say "She is a mature woman Father but she could still be your little slave and dress-up for you."

Father Francis looked intrigued "How do you mean Susan?" Gillian felt shocked when she heard her mother say "Well, I still have her old school uniforms in the wardrobe." Susan knew he was interested and carried on "Besides her short uniform, I still have her school knickers."

The old man groaned and Gillian saw him squeeze himself through his trousers as he muttered "I would love seeing your daughter lying on the settee showing me her school knickers."

Gillian was still shocked but not displeased.

Father Francis looked uncertain "I am not sure if it is a good idea Susan. Perhaps Gillian won't be a good little sex slave for me".

Gillian wasn't sure what she wanted her mother to say but was relieved in a way when she replied "Oh Father, I am sure Gillian will be a good little slave for you. If she isn't you will have to smack her bottom" She was encouraging the old man.

She understood a little more when she heard the old man telling her mother "I would love to smack her bum with her knickers around her knees" Susan laughed "She is a big girl now Father and her bum is a bit big!" As the old man laughed, even Gill gave a quiet little titter.

The next day Gillian thought about the happenings and after Father Francis went into his church to say Mass she confronted her mother. Susan was apologetic but also said "Well these are the circumstances we are in Gillian. If you are unhappy then it is simple for you to leave."

Gill had thought it through herself and reluctantly realised that leaving wasn't really an option. She still had some reservations and protested to her mother "But Mum. He is in his sixties and he was fucking you. What would Daddy have said?"

Susan felt she had to explain fully "Before your father died Gillian he was unwell and unable to work. Father Francis was so kind that he let us both live with him". Gillian looked aghast. She wasn't sure what her mother was going to say.

Susan didn't hold back "Your father knew that Father Francis was having me for several years before he died". Gillian gasped "Daddy knew? How?"

Susan was resolute now. "Your father and I were always honest with one another. He was impotent and couldn't perform his manly duties so I told him what Father Francis was doing to me". Gillian gasped "You told Daddy that our Parish Priest was fucking you". Susan nodded. Gillian felt weak: "What did he say?"

"I think he knew. He didn't seem shocked and didn't object. I realized later your father had a secret desire." Gillian didn't know when the revelations would stop. She looked quizzically at her mother. Susan just carried on now. Her daughter was a 27 year old woman; she had a right to know.

"Your father was impotent but still had desires. He liked wearing women's underclothes and touching himself." Gillian could hardly believe it. "Women's underclothes?" Susan didn't hold back now "Yes, he liked to dress-up in my tights and knickers and dresses and high heels and then he would do it to himself."

Gillian shook her head "He would wear your panties and wank?" Susan nodded. Susan explained "Your father liked dressing like a little girly." Gillian found it all too much. "Anyway Mother, what did Daddy say when you told him that Father Francis was fucking you?"

"It excited him to think that the Parish Priest was having me. It made him able to masturbate better. He wanted me to help him."

Gillian whispered "Oh God. What did he want?" "He wanted to watch Father Francis having me". Gill shook her head in amazement "Daddy wanted to watch Father Francis fucking you" Susan nodded. Gillian asked "Was Father Francis agreeable?

"Not at first but he then he relented and called Henry and myself into his study. He told your father he could watch as long as he solemnly accepted some conditions."

Gillian asked "What conditions, Mother?" Susan explained "He made your father agree not to say a word unless he was spoken to, and also he had to dress up as a little girl and masturbate himself as Father Francis took me."

Gillian was aware that her mother was trying to use nice words to describe things. She herself was well past the niceties and simply said to her mother "Daddy had to dress like a girl and wank himself as Father Francis fucked you?" Susan nodded "I wouldn't have used those words Gillian but they are accurate."

Gillian said "I will have to go for a walk Mother, and think this through." Susan nodded.

The next day Gillian sat down with her mother and confessed "When I thought about Father Francis, Mummy, I realized what a kind man he is to help you and Daddy and myself and if he likes to do a few naughty things that will be OK with me" Susan smiled and kissed her daughter on the cheek. "That is so wonderful Gillian. He really is a lovely man and it is important not to embarrass him."

Mother and daughter giggled. It was such a relief to get all the explanations out of the way. She told her daughter "Father Francis will be back from Mass in a few minutes Gillian. I have put your clothes on your bed" Gillian was not sure what her mother meant but went up to her bedroom.

Susan was sitting on the settee when Father Francis came in and they both chatted about various Parish matters and some new utensils for the kitchen. Then Gillian returned. She had on a pleated short skirt and a crisp white blouse.

She looked tentatively at her mother who spoke to the priest saying "Gillian has been a naughty girl Father. She has been wearing her underclothes all day."

Father Francis smiled "Come here Gillian, I had better check what your mother is telling me." Gillian stood in front of the priest who raised her skirt up and examined her white cotton panties.

He told her in a kindly voice "They are a little grubby. What do you think we should do Gillian?" He was giving the young woman a chance to change her mind.

Gill was now fully into the mood and murmured "Will you change my knickers for me Father."

Susan smiled as the old man drew Gill over his lap and whispered to her daughter "When the three of us are alone Gillian you can call me Daddy if you like." Gillian giggled and so did Susan. It went very quiet as the old man looked at the young woman's pantied bottom. Then Gillian spoke in a submissive voice "Will you change my knickers for me Daddy?"

Susan smiled as he watched the old priest pull her daughters panties down. Susan got up and told him: "I will go to the bedroom Father and fetch a clean pair if panties for you." Father Francis smiled and nodded.

End of Chapter 2

point03
point03
7 Followers