Gillian's Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
Forced to pay for board & lodgings.
814 words
4.12
28.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
point03
point03
7 Followers

The weeks passed and Father Francis, Susan and Gillian settled into a very pleasant domestic routine.

Although Gillian was 27 and divorced she quite accepted that Father Francis would have her over his knee and pull her lovely white cotton panties down before fondling her pink buttocks. Gillian had nowhere else to live and was quite happy to play 'his obedient slave' as the old priest played with her.

Father Francis often took Susan doggie fashion around the house in various rooms as he had done before. With the new arrangements Gillian usually watched them. After a few times she started to enjoy it and masturbated herself as her mother and the elderly priest shagged.

Then one Sunday evening Father Francis asked Gillian and her mother to come and see him in his bedroom. When they entered they found the old priest lying on the bed. He had obviously just showered and was wearing only his dressing gown. Gillian thought he wanted his usual relaxing blow-job and started to undo his dressing gown.

However, this time the Father put out his hand to stop her. He smiled kindly at Gillian: "Not today my child. Today I'm going to fuck you! Your mother and I have discussed it and we feel it's time you paid a little something more towards your board & lodgings."

Gillian gasped in shock and looked in horror at her mother: "Mum I thought you were always going to be the only one who Father Francis fucked?"

Susan laughed: "This time sweetheart the Father's going to play 'hide the sausage' with you whilst I look on and play with my hairy pussy."

Gillian knew she had no choice if she wanted to continue living at the priest's house and very reluctantly nodded her head in acceptance. "OK Father what do you want me to do?" The priest laughed at Gillian's facial expression as he climbed off the bed and took off his dressing gown: "Don't look so horrified Gillian, your mother has taken a good screwing from me for years and your dear father loved to watch me fucking her. Now my child please take off all your clothes and lie on the bed."

With a final shrug of acceptance Gillian stripped off her clothes and lay back on the bed her legs tightly closed. Her mother looked at her: "Gillian, don't be so silly. Open your legs nice and wide, Father Francis wants to see your lovely hairy bush.

As Gillian obeyed her mother, Susan looked across at the priest who stood looking down at Gillian his penis hard and erect. "Well Father, we can see you're more than ready to have my daughter but I don't think she's ready for you just yet!"

With that, Susan reached forward and very slowly inserted her middle finger into Gillian's pussy. Gillian gave a little moan of pleasure as her mother started to move her finger in a circular motion getting quicker as her daughter responded to her stimulation.

As Susan continued to finger-fuck her daughter she could feel Gillian's cunt getting wetter and hotter and she knew her daughter was very near to cumming. Susan smiled at the old priest: "OK Father, she's ready for you. You've been very patient, now be gentle with her."

With that Father Francis climbed between Gillian's legs and tried to insert his throbbing cock into her. Susan could see he needed help and with a loving smile reached between her daughter's legs and firmly grasping the Father's penis guided it to the entrance to Gillian's vagina.

With one thrust Father Francis buried his cock deep into Gillian. Gillian gave a cry of delight and wrapping her legs around the old priest pulled him deeper into her.

Gillian spoke: "Oh Father that feels so good. It's been years since I've had a real man inside me. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard." Hearing her words the priest started to thrust furiously in and out of her. He started to gasp: "Gillian, I've very near." Gillian clung tightly to him. "No Father, don't stop please, I'm going to cum>>>>>>>>>>>>!"

With that, Gillian screamed as her orgasm shuddered through her. Feeling Gillian's vagina walls grip his aching cock, Father Francis shot his load deep into Gillian's belly and spurt after spurt of semen climaxed from him!

They lay together for some time after that until the old priest's cock slipped from Gillian's wet pussy and he rolled off beside her.

Father Francis laughed and patted Gillian's belly: "Well, my child that's paid this month's rent! We must see what you can do to earn your keep for next month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Realising he was teasing her, Gillian gave a little giggle and nodded enthusiastically. In her best submissive voice she said. "Thank you for fucking me Father Francis I hope I was a good little girl."

End of Chapter 3

point03
point03
7 Followers