Gilligan's Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you like this first offering of my spoof of ‘Gilligan’s Island’. While I would dearly love to write more, there is no way I could ever attempt to write enough to cover the years the series ran, well almost. If this little submission is to your liking, or even if you don’t like it, let me know. It’s being offered under the heading of Novellas in the hopes of more to follow, but I leave that to you readers.

Many of you have responded with praise of my stories and for that I’m eternally grateful. No writer can exist or continue without a loyal readership and I’ve found just that in what I would call a group of fans. Without your support I would have nothing to present and it’s with you continued support that I’m able and willing to continue writing for your pleasure, not to mention my own. Again, many thanks and keep them cards and letters coming in folks.

Yours, Trog.

P.S. Yes, I’m still working on all the other unfinished stories so many of you have expressed a desire to read. Please, be patient for my fertile mind tends to wander. Stories in the likes of ‘Nick Stud’, ‘Sexploration’ and ‘Milk Duds’ just to name a few. Never fear, I will return to those and hopefully many more.

12