Gilligan's Island Or How We Stopped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stooping down behind her I grabbed her shorts at the waist and yanked them down off her hips, my nails leaving red marks on her butt, then pulled them down her legs and off, taking her shoes with them. Still crouched behind her, dodging her flailing legs, I grabbed her left ankle and quickly lashed it to the table leg. Shifting over I grabbed the other and tied it to the other table leg.

Maryann was now completely helpless, laying face down on the table, her naked butt in the air, legs spread. Going to the front I bent down so that I could look her in the eye.

"Okay bitch, you've been waving your ass and tits at everyone on the island, cock-teasing the guys and cunt-teasing Lovey and me. Well now it's time you learned there're consequences for little teases." Maryann shook her head franticly but I just gave her a big smile.

Getting up I slowly shed my clothes as I strolled over to my bed and pulled the splendid little whip Lovey had given me out from under the mattress. It was made of leather, but the nine, foot long thongs sprouting from the top were covered with soft red velvet, the handle was braded leather over a solid core with a silver knob at the end. I stepped back in front of her and shook out the whip so she could see it, her eyes got very large and round as she shook her head repeatedly and croaked something into the gag, I think it was no. I giggled.

Taking station behind her I lightly flicked the whip across her round, muscular rump, she shivered at the touch. I did this several times, pausing a couple of seconds each time. After the third time I brought the thongs smartly across her ass. This time she didn't shiver, she jumped, well, jumped as much as she could tied down as she was. I gave her four more medium strokes for a total of five. Her butt was crisscrossed with red lines but no welts. I'd decided beforehand that I wouldn't whip her hard enough to leave welts, this time anyway. After all, this was only a training session for the little bitch tease.

Not like that fat little producer, he'd made me whip him hard, leaving large welts, sometimes even breaking the skin. Then I'd fuck him in the ass with a strap-on; funny, he never got a hard-on, and the fat little bastard still never got me more than bit parts in his movies either, in fact none of the producers and directors I fucked ever gave me more than bit parts. Shit, maybe the critics were right after all, perhaps the T & A parts I could get was the high point of my 'acting' career. If so, what did that make me? A dominatrix, a whore , fucking anyone I could to get those few bit parts. Fuck, maybe Gilligan had done me a favor with this shipwreck. I sighed, back to work, or rather pleasure, this is fun.

"Well you fucking bitch, how is it so far? Do you like it? Does it make you hot?" I ran my free hand over her hairy pussy, it was sopping. My God, she did like it! Giving her one more flick I shoved the knob of the whip up her pussy, it slid in easily. Just as I though, the bitch was no virgin, even if she acted like one.

"Okay you midwestern slut, how does this feel? You like having this up your cunt, eh?" I said as I slid the whip handle in and out of her slopping cunt. She was still crying, but now her butt was moving, trying to keep the handle in her pussy as I pushed it in and out.

"Not so high and mighty now, are you bitch?" I said as I jerked out the handle with an audible pop then gave her a couple of strokes across the butt where the marks wouldn't show.

I leaned over in front of her, moved her hair out of the way and licked an ear, all the way around it, then stuck my tongue into it. She shook her head and I taped the top of it with the metal knob, it wasn't hard enough to hurt, but it stopped her from moving. Then I licked the other.

Going behind I squatted down and buried my face in her cunt, licking it from top to bottom, not leaving out her clit. After a minute or two of this she started to shake, and sure as hell it wasn't because she was afraid. No, the little bitch was having a orgasm, a big one judging from the way she was shaking and squirming her ass, plus the muted squeals. I quickly stood and started whipping her ass as her orgasm took her. She was shaking, crying, and trying to push her ass up to take the whip. Finally as she came down I stopped, the sweat almost dripping from my arm pits. Squatting in front of her I looked her in the eyes.

"This is what happens to cock and cunt-teases. If you do it again this will happen again, only harder. And Lovey will help. Do you understand?" She nodded her head. I untied the gag and took the wet wad of cloth from her mouth. "Now, what do you say?"

"Please Ginger..."

I taped her on the head again. "Mistress, bitch, you will call me Mistress."

"Yes Mis... Mistress, I, I'll be good from now on." She stammered as I put the handle of the whip under her chin and lifted her head.

"I'm sure you will bitch." I said, then slid the knob, still wet with her juices into her mouth and pumped it in and out a bit. "Just remember cunt, backslide and your backside will get it again. Understand?" She nodded.

"Yes, Mistress."

I untied her feet then detached her bound hands from the hook under the table, not yet untying them. I lead her to my bed and sat down on it, motioning her to kneel in front of me. I spread my legs, my pussy gapping open. "Okay bitch, now lick. And don't forget the asshole." She was actually rather good. I suspect this wasn't her first time.

* * *

"Thurston?"

"Yes, Lovey? Anything the matter?" I said lifting my head from between her legs, my tongue living a trail of saliva and her wonderful nectar from her slit to her knee.

"Well, no, not with what you're doing at any rate. But I was wondering just what you make of the proposal the Professor made tonight."

I leaned forward a bit, resting one hand on her knee, keeping the other covering her delectable quim, thumb firmly on her clit, rubbing it gently. "I'm not sure just what to make of it my dear. On the face of it, it seems quite logical. I know that neither of us has much in way of presentable clothing left after the rough and tumble of the island. And frankly such dress would indeed be very much more comfortable in this climate."

"So you don't think he has some sort of personal agenda?"

"Well, I wouldn't rule out such an idea of course, there is something somewhat shifty about the Professor. But if he does I can only think it is to get all of you in a state of nudity so he can more easily get that wonderful prick of his into all you lovely women, something I heartily approve. As you well know."

"Yes, and frankly my dear it is something of which I also approve. You know how much I love showing off my body; and while I'm most certainly not tired of your lovely dick and tongue I wouldn't mind a change. However, I thought perhaps our... clothing should be silk, in keeping with our status you understand. Yours could come from that lovely yellow shirt that was so horribly water stained, and mine could come from that beautiful flower print dress, the one with the bad zipper." She said thoughtfully, "and it will save some of our clothes for our rescue."

"That sounds wonderful my dear, as usual you are at the forefront of fashion and taste." I said. "However, about that rescue my love," I continued, clearing my throat. "I didn't tell you at the time because I didn't want to worry you, but I received a telegram from Bill Cunningham as we were getting ready to leave the hotel for the boat." She looked at me with a puzzled expression. "You know, the FTC lawyer we bribed?"

"Oh, yes, I remember now. What did the corrupt little weasel have to say?"

"Nothing good my love. It seems they had uncovered our stock dealings and the... creative bookkeeping with the pension fund. Plus the FBI has traced the money we... acquired, to that bank in Antigua. I'm afraid the only funds we have are the paltry hundred and fifty thousand we brought with us. And," I paused clearing my throat, "it seems arrest warrants have been issued for us. I'm afraid that it would be... most awkward if we left this island, at least not until things quiet down."

"And how long do you think that might be dear?" She asked a little breathlessly, her hips moving around and around as my thumb continued to caress her clit.

"Well, I believe the statute of limitations for the... umm, difficulties we have encountered is about ten years my love."

"I see, well, it could be much worse dear. This island is quite charming, in its own way; and I believe our companions are going to prove quite useful in all sorts of ways."

"That sounds wonderful my dear, as usual you are right on top of everything, always seeing the platinum lining." I said as I moved back to her fragrant quim, my tongue plunging deep into her slit as her hips rose to meet my attack.

* * *

"Well little buddy, what'd you think." I asked as I pulled Gilligan down onto my knee. I was sitting on the edge of our bunk, having already gotten undressed. Thank God we got rid of those damned hammocks after we removed our double sized bunk from the Minnow and installed in our new hut. Gilligan had already kicked off his shoes, taken off his pants, and was pulling his jumper over his head when I grabbed of him.

"Think about what Skipper?" He asked after he dropped his jumper on the new plank floor and kissed me, reaching down between us and slipped his small, soft hand around my hardening cock.

"Why about what the Professor said after dinner of course."

"Oh that, I don't know, its okay I guess. You know I like to run around without anything on. He slowly stroked my cock and licked my ear. "And now that you've lost some weight you'd look great in, in... what'd the Professor call it?"

"A loincloth little buddy, a loincloth." I grasped his long thin cock in my big, rough hand, while I kissed him, my tongue slipping into his mouth and finding his. My other hand slid down his back, a thick, callused finger parting his skinny ass cheeks as it wormed its way to his asshole and started rubbing it.

Gilligan sighed and leaned into me, lifting up a bit to give my hand more room as I reached over to our new bamboo night table, dipped my fingers in the small bowl of coconut oil and then slowly pushed a finger past his tight sphincter, pausing to let him get used to it before I slipped in a second. All this time, as we were kissing tongue to tongue, my other hand was alternating between rubbing and twisting his nipples then diving back down to stroke his stiff cock. One of his hands was on my back, steadying himself as he wiggled on my fingers, the other had a death grip on my thick cock.

"Okay baby, get on the bed, ass in the air." I said. He jumped off my knee and got into his favorite position as I oiled my cock and worked more oil into his asshole. Holding my cock against his butthole I slowly pushed it past the relaxed sphincter and deep into him, holding it there for a moment as he got used to the hard, thick invasion. He groaned with pleasure as I slowly began pumping in and out, then, after a minute or so, I really started slamming into it, slapping his ass with one hand and holding on to his hip with the other.

After about ten minutes of fucking Gilligan was moaning with pleasure when I felt my orgasm start to build. I slammed into him one last time as my balls tightened and I groaned, pushing against his ass as thick wads of cum spurted into his bowels from my shuddering cock.

As my orgasm died down I rested my weight on his back, my breathing slowing as my deflating cock slipped out of his butt. Keeping Gilligan on his knees I grabbed the damp cloth and wiped the oil and cum off his ass. Rinsing the rag in a bowl of water, I washed my cock as well.

Turning Gilligan around I had him sit on the edge of our bunk, then knelt between his legs. Leaning forward I kissed the tip of his thin cock, lightly flicked the tip with my tongue, causing him, and it, to jump. I could taste the sweetness of his precum on my tongue as I swirled it around the head, then gently took the tip full into my mouth. Sucking lightly, I slowly lowered my head. The thin shaft slid between my lips until I had taken it all down my throat, my nose buried in his thick pubic hair. I reversed direction, until just the head was again in my mouth.

I could feel the combination of the slight sting of my teeth and the pressure of my tongue on the most sensitive part of his dick had him rapidly approaching the point of no return, as usual. Just as he was about to cum, however, I stopped the action of my tongue and squeezed the shaft to keep him from blowing his load too soon. Once I felt his butt muscles relax I began teasing and probing the tip and its hole with my tongue while I gently pumped his shaft with one hand and fondled his little nut sack with the other. After a couple of minutes of this action I again took his entire cock into my mouth and throat, bobbing my head up and down sucking hard all the while.

After a couple of minutes his hips began to buck. I pulled back so I had just the head in my mouth as he shot his load, spurt after spurt of his musky sweet cum hitting the back of my throat. When he shuttered to a stop I began milking his dick for the last little drop as a bit of cum dribbled down my chin.

Later, as we cuddled, Gilligan asleep in my arms, I began thinking again about us and the island. From the very first I figured we'd be here for quite a while. But after thinking it over I began to wonder if we shouldn't just stay here. I knew we could build some sort of seaworthy raft, and I had a general idea of where we were and how the currents and winds were. But... why leave. I mean, I had everything I needed right here. And without the Minnow, Gilligan and I were on the beach and had no way to make a living. I'd had to cancel the insurance on the boat after the time Gilligan had run it aground and the premiums had gone up so high. I think the Professor wanted to stay as well for some reason, and the Howell's looked like they were settling in as well, leastwise they hadn't been bugging me about getting off the island. Ginger and Maryann didn't seem practically unhappy either, I thought sleepily as I drifted off.

2nd Month – Day 30

Today we had eggs, just one each but it was... incredible. And, it looked like we would be able to have one every couple of days. We had been able to capture about fifteen of the wild chickens so far and keep them in a pen and coop the Skipper, the girls, and I had built from loosely woven bamboo strips. So far we were getting about three to four eggs a day from them, and as we had no refrigeration they had to be used up within a couple of days as they were fertilized, and who wants a beak looking at him from his egg in the morning, especially with no coffee.

Well, once we were done with that most agreeable breakfast and the dishes cleared I called everyone to order. Our resident fairies, the Skipper and Gilligan sat together. Hell, Gilligan was practically in the Skippers lap, and he had his hand between Gilligan's legs. Howell was feeling Lovey up under the table and Ginger had her hand on Maryann's butt. I sighed, just another day in paradise, except for the eggs of course.

Oookay then, time to start.

"All right everyone," I said, standing up. "I know this idea of mine came at you somewhat suddenly, but I do believe we need to move on it as soon as possible." I caught the eye of each of them as my glaze swept the table. "I assume that everyone talked it over last night. Do any of you have anything to add before I take a vote?"

Lovey raised a hand. "I think it's only fair we should be able to choose what type of cloth our new 'clothing' is to be made of. Thurston's and mine are to be made of silk, of course."

"Why, yes of course. That seems quite reasonable. Are there any other questions or comments?" I looked around the table, no one spoke up. "Very well then, all those in favor of the plan please signify by raising their right hand."

Everyone raised their right hand, except Gilligan, of course, who raised his left. "Very well the plan is approved. Now besides Maryann and Ginger, who can sew?" Much to my surprise the Skipper raised his hand and, somewhat less of a surprise, Gilligan his. "Alright then, you four will do the sewing, Mrs. Howell will be the fashion coordinator." She dimpled at that. "And of course Mr. Howell and I will help in anyway we can." Everyone nodded. "So, I suggest we get started once the dishes are cleaned."

CHAPTER 3

All Things Come To He Who Waits

Sex can have a strong influence on the weak-minded Luke. So, take your hands off Lea's ass, she's your sister.

Obi-Wan

3rd Month – Day 6

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. Better in fact, as Mrs. Howell is wearing her muumuu tied at the shoulder, leaving the side open, giving a nice view of her tits and sometimes her pussy, every time she bends over; which she does constantly, for some reason. Maryann is wearing hers tucked under her arms, but it's cut so short so that if she bends over rather than squat, her fine little ass and hairy pussy are in full view. Ginger, for some reason, has decided to just tie hers around her waist, leaving her really, really nice tits exposed. Not only that, she's wearing it so short the material is all bunched up at the knot, high on her hip, while the other side barely comes down to mid thigh. If I didn't know better I would think the women are deliberately showing off their bodies.

I was able to get Maryann to help me mark a route for a bamboo pipe-line to bring fresh water from the stream to the restroom and bathing hut we built. It was damned hot, slow work surveying the route plus driving in the stakes to get the right grade, so we were not even halfway finished when I called a halt for lunch. I steered her to a shady palm down by the stream, making sure the spot was well away from the huts. The perfect setup for seduction, I thought.

"My, it certainly is warm today. I'm very hot and sticky" Maryann said, pulling at the top of her muumuu, loosening the already sagging garment.

"Well, my dear, the stream is right here and we have lots of time to finish this project. Why don't you cool off in that pool over there? I'm sure it will refresh you."

"Oh, Professor, I couldn't." She said, looking down and dragging a toe in the dirt. "Not with you standing there, watching."

"Tosh, my dear, I'll just sit on this rock with my back turned while you bathe. Come, it will do you a world of good." My dick started to harden at the thought of this luscious little piece naked and at my mercy, or rather lack of mercy. As soon as she was naked and in the water I will strip off my loincloth and join her. After that it should be no problem at to bend her over a rock and fuck her senseless.

* * *

It was so transparent what The Professor was up to it was hard not to laugh. Sometimes I think he thinks we're all idiots. He must really be desperate for a piece of ass to be this... obvious. Come to think of it, yesterday, after Mr. Howell had fucked me doggy style while Ginger spanked him and then as we were both licking his limp dick, he confided to us that The Professor was jacking-off every night now. Well, at least every night Howell spied on him, so he must be getting frantic. Now, it looks like The Professor has finally screwed his lust to the sticking point and is going to shove his big dick in me; yummy. The front flap of his loincloth didn't even come close to hiding his hard-on, and damn that big thing looked good. Okay, here goes.

"Well, if you promise not to look, I guess it would be alright. Anyway it is so very hot and that water does look sooo cool." I hoped I wasn't overdoing it. The man may be an arrogant asshole, but he wasn't a total moron. However, from the look on his face his dick was doing all his thinking right now.